Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Main Story Goal Guide

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    What Storms May Come - Part 1 Goals
    Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Must have completed A turbulent Totem from PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY of the Elven Outpost goals
    * Must be on version 1.9 if on iOS
    * In order to expand, you need to have the right number of royal points (from royal buildings, roads and walls) on your game board (not in inventory).
    * The 4 goals continue immediately after each other. Completing one part will trigger the next part.
    * Aquanthers will not spawn until you reach that goal.
    * The crafts in the Mermaid Workshop are only there whilst you need them. At the conclusion of all goals, the mermaid workshop will not have any crafts.
    * There are 10 levels to the Coral Castle. All information on the building materials required is listed below in each step and also in the Building Guide.
    * Once you reach level 10 of the Coral Castle and all goals are complete, you can still craft:
    - orange ink in the potion shop
    - seaweed salad and hors d'ouvres in the kitchen
    - the Dive Into The Abyss adventure remains.

* This is a very expensive storyline. Mermaid Mayhem goals will also trigger and although there are timed optional goals, please bear in mind that the timed components are not required to be completed. If you take your time, you can use the booster goals to your advantage if you want to. They are really expensive and not many players to date have completed the timed portions, choosing instead to let them expire and then move onto the next Mermaid Mayhem goal. As noted in that goal, the various goals are related to the level of your Coral Castle.

Game Links: Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Adamir: We must save that poor soul who has washed ashore!
    Goal 1:
    * Land on the coast 0/1 SEARCH
    Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp, 1 seaweed
    Congratulations: Adamir: I only hope we were not too late.

Adamir: Let us make our way to the coast! Not a moment to lose!
    Goal 2:
    * Explore the area 0/1 EXPLORE | Expand to the coast. | Expansion requirements: 2000 royal points, 24 wisp lanterns, 450,000 coins
    Rewards: 500 coins, 3 xp | Seaweed salad unlocked in the kitchen
    Congratulations: Adamir: Excellent work! I think I see her now.

Adamir: I will see to the woman... er, mermaid, at one, Kind Ruler!
    Goal 3:
    * Have seaweed 0/1 HAVE
    * Make a seaweed salad 0/1 MAKE (skip 20) | Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs (speed up 4 gems)
    * Feed seaweed salad to the mermaid 0/1 GIVE
    Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Adamir: I think the mermaid is coming around!

Princess Sirene: Search your lands, human. Find that the sea is encroaching, and know my words are true.
    Goal 4:
    * Clear an ocean reef 0/1 CHOP | you can chop one from the expanded land, or purchase another in the market.
    * Find orange coral 0/1 GO (skip 8)
    * Find reef slabs 0/1 FIND
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: You see! The sea and the land are becoming one!

Old Thomas: I will find what answers I can by studying these invading species.
    Goal 5:
    * Clear blue anemones 0/2 CHOP | you can chop one from the expanded land, or purchase another in the market.
    * Find orange shells 0/1 GO (skip 1) | harvest from anemones
    * Find ocean clay 0/1 GO (skip 1) | harvest from anemones
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well gathered! Now I must study these for answers!

Princess Sirene: If our castle was transported to your lands, perhaps all hope is not lost!
    Goal 6:
    * Find the Coral Castle 0/1 FIND | Expansion requirements: 2200 royal points, 26 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins
    Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp | Coral Castle unlocked
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: The Coral Castle is not lost! Rejoice noble human!

Princess Sirene: Your offer is both wise and generous. Let us rebuild the castle together!
    Goal 7:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 2 0/1 BUILD | Level 1: 2 orange shell, 6 ocean clay, 2 orange coral, 6 reef slab | Level 2: 3 orange shell, 10 ocean clay, 3 orange coral, 10 reef slab
    Rewards: 100 coin, 6 xp | Mermaid workshop unlocked
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: What progress! Your land dwellers are a resourceful lot!

Pictures
    Spoiler: show

Goal 1

Goal 2

Goal 3

Goal 4

Goal 5

Goal 6

Goal 7

Level 1:

Level 2:

Dialogue Guide
    Part 1 - Goal 1
    Adamir: Nothing like the wind beneath your wings, eh, Nadina!
    Nadina: SCREEEEEEECH!
    Adamir: Yes, I thought so too. Lady Greselda is a strange bird. Perhaps when we reach the cloud city...
    Adamir: What was that?
    Adamir: Your'e right, Nadina. Something has washed ashore on the coast.
    Adamir: A woman?! Does she still live?
    Adamir: We must see to her at once! Dive, Nadina! Dive!

Part 1 - Goal 2
    Old Thomas: As I was saying, Young Ruler, Elven ruins are places of great...
    Adamir: Kind Ruler! I have news! I am sorry to interrupt, Old Thomas, but this cannot wait.
    Ruler: Adamir, we thought you had left for the cloud city.
    Adamir: Indeed I had. Nadina and I were in the air, but our eyes caught sight of...
    Old Thomas: More elven ruins?!
    Adamir: Uh... no, old friend. It was a woman washed ahore!
    Old Thomas: An elven woman?!
    Adamir: Um... no, not that I could tell. When we tried to land, something came out of the water and attacked Nadina. We were fortunate to escape with our lives.
    Ruler: What was it that attacked you?
    Adamir: Alas, I cannot give it a name. It moved as a serpent. It smelled of death and of the sea.
    Old Thomas: Hmm... that doesn't sound good.
    Ruler: If this woman has washed ashore in my realm, I will see to her health. Clear a path to the coast!

Part 1 - Goal 3
    Adamir: Kind Ruler, your workers have cleared a path. We have reached the coast.
    Ruler: The woman? Does she live?
    Adamir: Barely. She appears to be exhausted. And she is not a woman...she is a mermaid.
    Old Thomas: One of the merfolk? How can that be? To be on land so long, she would surely have perished by now.
    Adamir: Perhaps her wings are the secret of her survival.
    Old Thomas: Wings?! Merfolk have no wings!
    Ruler: Friends, let us first see to her health. Answers will come in due course.
    Old Thomas: Very wise, young ruler.
    Adamir: With your permission, I will see to her at once.

Part 1 - Goal 4
    Adamir: Kind Ruler!
    Ruler: Adamir, how is our injured guest?
    Adamir: Revived and thankful! May I present, Princess Sirene, Daughter of Old King Orkon, Lord of the Merfolk!
    Sirene: Noble human, I must thank you for your kindness.
    Ruler: No thanks is required, your highness. All who enter my realm are due such courtesies. But never has one of your people been seen on land... How is it you are here?
    Sirene: Only with great magic and great sacrifice. In truth, human, I come with grave news. My father is dead. Merfolk rule the seas no longer. In our place, a great evil swells.
    Ruler: I would know the nature of this threat.
    Sirene: Her name is Heksa. And her darkness may consume us all.

Part 1 - Goal 5
    Old Thomas: It is as the mermaid said, young ruler. Coral, shells, things of the sea... they grow on dry land.
    Ruler: Can your magic counteract these things, Old Thomas?
    Old Thomas: Sadly, this is... beyond my capabilities. In truth, such things should not be possible. Not at this scale.
    Ruler: Explain.
    Old Thomas: I suppose any life, given enough care, may be sustained in any environment. A fish may live in a bowl. A bird may live in a cage. But to change the nature of a land entirely... I know of no power so great. And yet, this power must exist. For its evidence is growing.
    Ruler: Continue to gather and study these sea things. I had hoped to let our guest recover more of her strength, but we must have answers. I will speak to Princess Sirene.

Part 1 - Goal 6
    Ruler: Princess Sirene, how fare you?
    Sirene: In truth, noble human, I am not accustomed to living on land. The open air is simply ravaging my skin!
    Ruler: That is... distressing. though I fear a lack of effective moisturizers is the least of our worries.
    Sirene: Of course, you are right. Forgive me.
    Ruler: You spoke this... Heksa. I would know more of her.
    Sirene: Legends speak of immortal sisters. Witches three, of sea and land and air and three noble races, born in light to counter their darkness. The merfolk, the humans, and elfkind. Given to each was a place of power, a stronghold to protect each realm. Now the merfolk's stronghold is gone. When the Sea Witch defeated my father, the Coral Castle of our ancentors vanished. Without it, the seas are lost. And...
    Thurston: My liege, news! Our scouts have found something in the wood. A great structure! But it smells kind of... fishy.
    Sirene: Could it be?
    Ruler: Lead us there, Sir Thurston.

Part 1 - Goal 7
    Sirene: Rejoice with me, land ruler! Hope is restored!
    Ruler: I take your optimism as a good sign.
    Sirene: Indeed, it is more than I could have hoped. When my sisters used their magic to transform me, giving me these wings, that I might seek help from your lands, we thought only to stem the tide of Heksa's darkness. But with the castle, we may restore my father's realm!
    Ruler: This is great news for your people, princess.
    Sirene: For *all* peoples, noble human. Something has caused the Sea Witch to look past our watery dominion. This is the land of her sister, the Mountain Witch. Heksa would not encroach upon her sister's natural domain without good reason. Now the sea witch grows more powerful as she extends her realm. Our only hope is to restore the castle before she grows too strong! In so doing, you may save two realms... not just one.
    Ruler: Princess Sirene, my people will restore your ancestral stronghold. For the sake of both of our realms, we will rebuild the Coral Castle!

Pictures and Dialogue complete. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-11-18 at 06:10 PM.

What Storms May Come - Part 2 Goals

* Complete Part 1 of What Storms May Come.

Game Links: Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Old Thomas: I will speak to Lady Greselda. Keep your focus on the restoration, young ruler.
    Goal 1:
    * Find ocean clay 0/1 FIND
    * Find reef slabs 0/1 FIND
    * Make reef columns 0/1 MAKE (skip 10) | Mermaid Workshop, 15 minutes - 5 clay
    * Make reef blocks 0/1 MAKE (skip 10) | | Mermaid Workshop, 15 minutes - 5 reef slabs
    Rewards: 750 coin, 4 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well done! These resources will surely aid our efforts!

Old Thomas: I trust my trip will be a short one. Keep up the good work!
    Goal 2:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 3 0/1 BUILD | 4 orange shell, 4 orange coral, 1 reef block, 1 reef column
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Good work! I will return before long.

Baron: Keep up the good work. People pay good coin for good work!
    Goal 3:
    * Find clownfish 0/1 GO (skip 13) | collect from anemones, ocean chest, teal anemones
    * Find blue coral 0/1 GO (skip 13) | collect from ocean reefs, coral trees
    Congratulations: Baron: Bravo! I worked up a sweat just watching you!

Thurston: I will see to the protection of our workers myself, my liege!
    Goal 4:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 4 0/1 BUILD 5 reef block, 5 reef column, 6 clownfish, 6 blue coral
    Congratulations: Thurston: Our guards report no further attacks! Huzzah!

Old Thomas: forgive my absence, young ruler... but let us keep working!
    Goal 5:
    * Clear Ocean Reef 0/2 GO
    * Find Blue Starfish 0/1 GO (skip 40) | Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees
    * Find Black Pearls 0/1 GO (skip 40) | Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Our progress is a great relief! Well done!

Old Thomas: Why would Lady Greselda seek to injure out realm? We must know.
    Goal 6:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 5 0/1 BUILD | 10 reef block, 10 reef column, 5 black pearls, 5 blue starfish
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Let us speak to Lady Greselda, young ruler.

Old Thomas: I sense there is more to Lady Greselda's action. We must learn what.
    Goal 7:
    * Make coral reef block 0/1 MAKE (skip 35) | Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef block, 5 orange coral, 10 reef slab
    * Make coral reef column 0/1 MAKE (skip 35) | Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef column, 5 orange coral, 10 reef clay
    Rewards: 1500 coin, 8 xp, +1 Ocean Reef
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Let us speak frankly, young ruler.

Pictures

Part 1

Mermaid Workshop Crafts

Potion Shop Crafts

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Mermaid Workshop Crafts

Expansion Requirements

Dialogue Guide
    Part 2 - Goal 1
    Old Thomas: We are short on coral, on ocean clay, on reef blocks, and on... well, everything.
    Ruler: Be easy, Old Thomas. We knew rebuilding the castle would not be easy.
    Old Thomas: Indeed! The trek from here to the reconstruction site wreaks havoc on my joints.
    Ruler: Would you have me move it closer, old friend?
    Old Thomas: I suppose that is a bit unrealistic. Though, it would be nice. What if...
    Greselda: What is it you think you're doing?!
    Ruler: Lady Greselda, what is the meaning of this intrusion?
    Greselda: I have no time for games. You must cease your work on that mermaid castle at once.
    Ruler: I will do no such thing.
    Greselda: You call yourself a ruler. you claim to protect your people... and yet, you meddle in affairs you do not understand!
    Ruler: Perhaps if you were to enlighten me.
    Greselda: you... well... you should just listen to me!
    Ruler: My good lady, there is a threat against my realm. you would have me do nothing?
    Greselda: I know your course seems correct, child. But mark my words... your actions hasten the very end you seek to avoid.

Part 2 - Goal 2
    Old Thomas: Let's see, where was I?
    Adamir: Thomas, I herd you were looking for me.
    Old Thomas: Adamir! Yes, yes. Let us speak. No doubt, you have heard about recent events at court.
    Adamir: I take it you mean the outburst by Lady Greselda.
    Old Thomas: Indeed, it has me most troubled. The lady in question has been at times... arrogant, indifferent, even malevolent. But this time, her warning... That we may be hastening the very end we seek to avoid.
    Adamir: I had not heard the details, but I agree... those works give me pause.
    Old Thomas: Tell me, friend, were you finally able to return to your cloud city?
    Adamir: Much has kept my attention here, I'm afraid.
    Old Thomas: Might I ask a favor then, Adamir?
    Adamir: Of course, Thomas!
    Old Thomas: Might I accompany you, on the back of Nadina, to your home?
    Adamir: You wish to visit the elf cloud cities?
    Old Thomas: Indeed, there is much I wish to discuss with your elders.
    Adamir: When would you like to make this trip?
    Old Thomas: I'm ready now.
    Adamir: I am at your service then.

Part 2 - Goal 3
    Ruler: What do you mean, you cannot find him?
    Thurston: I am sorry, my liege. old Thomas is not in his tower, nor the library, nor the castle...
    Ruler: Paperwork is piling up, and my chief advisor is nowhere to be found?
    Baron: Did someone say *chief advisor*?
    Ruler: I was speaking of Old Thomas.
    Baron: Really? Have I somehow fallen from your good graces, young child?
    Ruler: Many, many, many times, yes.
    Baron: Just as well, I thought you could use some advice. Seeing as the old man is out of town.
    Ruler: What do you mean out of town?
    Baron: Old Thomas has gone to visit the elves! Did he not tell you?
    Ruler: ... No.
    Baron: Allow me to advise in his absence, young child. I could not help but notice you have a rather large public works project underway.
    Ruler: Rebuilding the Coral Castle, you mean?
    Baron: Precisely. Now, what are you *charging* for this service?
    Ruler: Charging?
    Baron: You're not doing it for FREE are you? That is to say... let me put some numbers together.
    Ruler: Someone find me Old Thomas. Now.

Part 2 - Goal 4
    Ruler: For the last time, I'm not *charging* Princess Sirene for our help.
    Baron: But you can't just... give it away!
    Ruler: The princess no longer has a realm, Baron. With what would she pay us?
    Baron: Perhaps on IOU... with a simple compound interest rate of...
    Ruler: I've heard enough.
    Baron: Fine. I will drop the subject... for now. By the way, this mermaid, do you even know that she is telling the truth?
    Ruler: Why would the princess lie?
    Baron: TO GET A FREE CASTLE, APPARENTLY!!
    Thurston: My liege! An attack upon the reconstruction site! Several of our workers have been injured.
    Ruler: You are seeing to their wounds?
    Thurston: Of course, my liege.
    Ruler: Thurston, when Adamir first encountered the princess he spoke of something like a serpent, smelling of death and of the sea.
    Thurston: I will put soldiers on watch for it, my liege. Our workers will not again be endangered!

Part 2 - Goal 5
    Ruler: Thurston, what news?
    Thurston: No further attacks, my liege. Thankfully.
    Ruler: How goes work on the castle?
    Thurston: Steady, my liege. Thankfully.
    Old Thomas: That's good to hear!
    Ruler: Old Thomas! Where in the realm have you been?!
    Old Thomas: Actually, I was not in the realm. I had to see the elves. I am sorry, young ruler. Perhaps I forgot to leave a note.
    Ruler: A note?! I am hosting a mermaid princess...I am rebuilding a magical castle...I am guarding against attacks on our workers...The Baron badgers me ceaselessly regarding billing...And you forgot to leave a note?
    Old Thomas: Is it a bad time to say we should build faster?
    Ruler: ...I am sorely tempted to place you in irons. Actually, someone place *me* in irons. At least the dungeon will be peaceful!

Part 2 - Goal 6
    Ruler: Old Thomas, please explain this again.
    Old Thomas: Yes, young ruler. You see, in starting reconstruction on the Coral Castle...We might have inadvertently drawn the attention of the Sea Witch.
    Ruler: Because as the castle grows stronger, she can sense it?
    Old Thomas: Indeed. Heksa is not yet powerful enough to attack us directly...But she will send what forces she can against us.
    Ruler: Like the ones against our workers.
    Old Thomas: Only the beginning, I fear.
    Ruler: And the sea life growing in our realm, is this too an attack?
    Old Thomas: That is...something else, young ruler. Something of a side effect.
    Ruler: A side effect of...?
    Old Thomas: I think, perhaps, the Sea Witch is looking for something. Or someone.
    Thurston: My liege! Soldiers have spotted creatures coming from the sea! Beasts of scales and claws and...And...
    Ruler: What is it, Sir Thurston?
    Thurston: My liege, we caught the individual responsible for summoning the beasts.
    Ruler: Who is it?
    Thurston: She stood along the coast, hands raised, incanting towards the waters.
    Ruler: Who?
    Thurston: Lady Greselda.

Part 2 - Goal 7
    Old Thomas: Young ruler, I would urge you...hear her reasons before you pass judgement.
    Ruler: I will listen, Old Thomas. I promise no more.
    Greselda: Greetings, Child.
    Ruler: Lady Greselda...did you summon beasts to attack our realm?
    Greselda: I did not. I would not.
    Ruler: Was it you who attacked our workers?
    Greselda: It was not.
    Ruler: Then explain your actions.
    Greselda: ...I cannot.
    Ruler: What evidence speaks in your defense?
    Greselda: ...
    Ruler: My lady, please. Give us some reason.
    Greselda: ...
    Ruler: You leave me no choice then. Sir Thurston, place the Lady Greselda in irons!
    Thurston: As you order, my liege.
    Greselda: Oh, child. You know not what you do.

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-17-17 at 09:18 PM.

What Storms May Come - Aquanthers Goals
    * This goal is triggered once you upgrade the Coral Castle to level 5 (in Part 2)
    * You don't have to clear the 3rd expansion to access them.
    * Chopping Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone are great ways to spawn the Aquanther.
    * Collecting from the Coral Castle, Coral Tree, Pearly Oyster, Anchor, Teal Anemone, Shipwreck, and Ocean Chest also have a chance to spawn the Aquanther.

Let us take the fight to these foul beasts!
    Goal 1: Aquanthers: Land vs. Sea
    * Clear ocean reef 0/14 GO
    * Slay Aquanthers 0/1 FIGHT
    * Gather Aquanther scales 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Thurston: What prowess in battle, my liege!

Thurston: Let us seek to understand our enemy, my liege!
    Goal 2: Aquanthers: Understanding the Enemy
    * Summon an Aquanther 0/1 SUMMON | Mermaid workshop, 4 hours - 40 aquanther scales, 10 mermaids perfume, 13 white pearls
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege!

Pictures

Goal 1: Aquanthers: Land vs. Sea

Goal 2: Aquanthers: Understanding the Enemy

Pictures complete. SW
    * There is no dialogue associated with these goals.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-03-17 at 05:31 PM.

What Storms May Come - Part 3 Goals
    * You can only craft the shipwheel and compass while that goal is active. The craft doesn't stay.
    * Where to get magic fruit - Magic garden, Aanpa and Ostara the Satyrs

Princess Sirene: Every day the castle grows more complete! Amazing!
    Goal 1:
    * Make mermaid's perfume 0/1 MAKE (skip 50) | Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 10 magic fruit, 4 blue coral
    * Make mermaid's brew 0/1 MAKE (skip 50) | Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 6 orange shell, 2 aquanther scales
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: Your generosity fills my heart! You are a true friend!

Adamir: you are making such progress, kind ruler! How may I help?
    Goal 2:
    * Upgrade the coral castle to level 6 0/1 BUILD | 5 coral reef block, 5 coral reef column, 5 mermaid brew, 5 mermaid perfume
    Congratulations: Adamir: Well done! this work is practically elven in quality!

Sabina: No time for idleness. There's work to be done!
    Goal 3:
    * Make an ocean compass 0/1 MAKE (skip 60) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore, 1 super glue
    * Make a shipwheel 0/1 MAKE (skip 60) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 40 wood, 1 super glue | Tip: dead trees are a quicker collection point if you need wood.
    Congratulations: Sabina: I suppose this will do. Very good.

Thurston: The attacks increase! We must protect the ruler!
    Goal 4:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 7 0/1 BUILD | 8 coral reef block, 8 coral reef column, 10 ocean compass, 10 shipwheel
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege!

Old Thomas: I must understand Lady Greselda's actions. I must think.
    Goal 5:
    * Find eels 0/1 FIND | this goal will autocomplete if you have eels in your inventory
    * Make storm water 0/1 MAKE (skip 250) | Potion shop, 4 hours - 3 mermaid's brew, 10 clownfish, 5 eels
    * Dye shells purple 0/1 DYE (skip 180) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water
    * Make shell bracelets 0/1 MAKE (skip 330) | Magic forge, 6 hours - 1 purple shell, 25 silver ore, 19 elvenite
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: It is a good thing you are in charge, young ruler!

Thurston: Have you seen Old Thomas? I must speak to him at once.
    Goal 6:
    * Find blue starfish 0/1 FIND | this goal will autotick if you have starfish in inventory
    * Have orange dye 0/1 MAKE (skip 10) | Potion shop, 1 hour - 6 orange petal, 5 water | Wording in the goal has changed from MAKE to HAVE. | this goal will autotick if you have starfish in inventory
    * Dye starfish orange 0/1 MAKE (skip 180) | Mermaid workshop, 5 hours - 1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water
    * Tailor a mermaid's purse 0/1 MAKE (skip 325) | Mermaid workshop, 6 hours - 1 orange starfish, 25 silver ore, 15 mithril
    Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah! Your work is inspiring!

Old Thomas: I should have seen it sooner! Now we must find her.
    Goal 7:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 8 0/1 BUILD | 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef columns, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet | this goal counts the purse and the bracelet made in goal 5 & 6
    Rewards: 2000 coin, 10 xp, + Prize: Azura
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We will not give up. Greselda must be nearby.

Pictures

Goal 1:

Crafts:
    Mermaid's Perfume / Mermaid's Brew

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Crafts:
    Ocean compass

Shipwheel

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Crafts:
    Storm Water

Purple shell

Mermaid bracelet

Goal 6:

Crafts: Orange starfish / Mermaid's purse

Goal 7:

Dialogue Guide

Goal 1
    Sirene: Noble human, word has reached me of your trouble. I cannot help but feel this is my fault.
    Ruler: Lady Greselda's actions were her own, princess. I will not let you assume blame for her misdeeds.
    Sirene: ...
    Ruler: Old Thomas tells me that work on your castle is more than half finished.
    Sirene: Yes, your people have done so much for us. I fear we will never be able to repay you.
    Ruler: When I say there is no need, my friend, it is not out of mere courtesy. I believe in... a common good. History guilds the victor... but in truth, a ruler is not always worthy. Even in my realm, there are *selfish* forces at work. Think of the story you told me: three noble races born in light to combat darkness. What could be greater evidence of our collective fate?
    Sirene: Truly, noble human, you possess great wisdom for one so young. I thank you for these words.
    Ruler: Tomorrow, we will discuss plans for a coronation. When your castle is rebuilt, it shall need a queen.

Goal 2
    Old Thomas: I know that book is around here somewhere.
    Adamir: You said it was an elven text?
    Old Thomas: Indeed, that is why I asked you to come along. My ancient elvish is not what it used to be.
    Adamir: Is this it? *Elewhel's Journeys Beyond the Glimmergates*?
    Old Thomas: Ah ha ha! You found it! Pur it here upon the table. Let us see now... I think... yes, this is the passage I need you to translate!
    Adamir: Let's see... "And it came to pass that Elewhel, Lord of the Elves did great battle with the Witch of the Mountain for seven-hundred and seventy-seven days."
    Old Thomas: Goodness, that's a long fight! Keep reading, please.
    Adamir: Right... "But the great elf warrior could not vanquish the witch and so so he fled through the open gate, sealing it behind him trapping the Witch of the Mountain with her golems." All elves know of Elewhel... but who is this mountain witch?
    Old Thomas: My friend, that is a very good question.

Goal 3
    Sabina: Now, the princess's gown will be made of the finest silks.
    Sirene: What's wrong with my current gown?
    Sabina: Do you really want to be crowned in last year's fashion?
    Ruler: Sabina, I don't know that merfolk fashion is quite so fickle as ours.
    Sabina: Moving on... who will be performing the coronation ceremony?
    Sirene: Anyone may say the words, but a royal family member must witness the event. I suppose we need to call upon one of my sisters.
    Ruler: Is it safe for them to travel to our lands?
    Sirene: Alas, it cannot be helped. The Coral Castle will not regain its ancestral magic until a crowned ruler sits upon the Trident Throne. And we cannot transport the castle to our sea realm without that magic.
    Ruler: We will send word then, secretly, for one of your sisters to join you.
    Sabina: So our young ruler will perform the ceremony. Moving on...

Goal 4
    Thurston: More attacks, my liege!
    Ruler: Where are the focused, Sir Thurston?
    Thurston: Here, my liege! Aquanthers are popping up everywhere but they seem more concentrated on your royal castle!
    Ruler: Strange. Before they seemed intent on stopping the reconstruction. I feel this is some ploy, some tactic I do not understand.
    Thurston: My liege, I shall assign you a personal guard!
    Ruler: I hardly think that's necessary, good knight.
    Thurston: If the Sea Witch is targeting you, we must protect the ruler of this realm!
    Ruler: See to the people first. If you have soldiers left over, they may reinforce the castle guard.
    Thurston: Yes, my liege!

Goal 5
    Old Thomas: Let us see... it was a left and then two rights. Or two lefts and then a right? Oh, I hate dungeons.
    Ivy: Hello, Old Thomas@
    Old Thomas: IVY! never sneak up on a magician! I might have turned you into a toad.
    Ivy: What are you doing down here, old friend?
    Old Thomas: What?! Um... wel... what are *you* doing down here??
    Ivy: I bring hot food and healing herbs to the prisoners. Not that there are many in this gentle land, but... *gasp*! You were visiting Lady Greselda, weren't you?!
    Old Thomas: What?! Who? Is she down here? I had no idea!
    Ivy: Are you busting her out? Is this a jailbreak?
    Old Thomas: What?! No! I would never! It's just... I cannot believe she would betray the realm.
    Ivy: *sigh...* In my heart, I cannot think her a traitor either. What did she say to you?
    Old Thomas: Nothing! She just threw her stew at me!
    Ivy: *gasp!* I cooker her that stew. Old Thomas, I canot bear to see her like this. You must find the truth.
    Old Thomas: I know, my dear. I know.

Goal 6
    Thurston: Parry and THEN strike, Squire Gemma!
    Gemma: This was so much easier when I had my magic sword. I can barely lift my arms.
    Thurston: Let us rest then. Your s****s are progressing, young squire. But endurance is no less important than strength to a knight. I am reminded of the Battle of the Glimmergate when a hundred, nay two hundred Glimmer Golems invaded our lands! It was just like the stories I heard when I was... when I was... when...
    Gemma: Sir Thurston, are you all right?
    Thurston: ...Forgive me, squire. We must cut short out lessons.
    Gemma: Fine by me!
    Thurston: I must speak to Old Thomas. At once.

Goal 7
    Old Thomas: Seal the halls! Soldiers, guard the ruler! Swords at the ready!
    Ruler: Old Thomas, what is the meaning of this?
    Thurston: *huff, huff, huff*... she is gone, Thomas! Close the castle gates! Sound the bells!
    Ruler: Sir Thurston, why are you out of breath? Someone explain this.
    Thurston: Lady Greselda has escaped, my liege!
    Ruler: What?! How?!
    Old Thomas: Sir Thurston reasoned it first... though it should have been me. It was all there... in the fairy tale!
    Ruler: Reasoned what? What fairy tale?
    Old Thomas: *The Tale of the Witch's Golem*
    Thurston: A children's story told to me in my youth.
    Old Thomas: All such tales speak some truth... This one told of a witch, one of three... She could control stone golems for she could speak to the mountains.
    Ruler: Thomas, please, speak plainly.
    Thurston: Greselda could control the Glimmer Golems.
    Old Thomas: Greselda could control the stone.
    Ruler: You're not saying...
    Old Thomas: Lady Greselda is the Mountain Witch. Her sister is the Sea Witch, Heksa. That is why coral and seaweed now grow across our lands... Heksa sought to free her sister from the spell we put over her. And because of my foolishness, she has succeeded.

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-21-21 at 04:22 AM.

What Storms May Come - Part 4 Goals

Azura: I am at your service, land ruler. Let us prepare.
    Goal 1:
    * Make a luminous starfish 0/1 MAKE (skip 190) | Mermaid workshop, 8 hours - 7 blue starfish, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence | speed up 32 gems
    * Make a mermaid's wand 0/1 MAKE (skip 980) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 storm water, 1 luminous starfish, 5 golden nuggets
    * Dive into the abyss | ADVENTURE in Castle and Barracks, 1 day - 3 hors d'oeuvres, 10 seaweed salad, 4 blue starfish | Ocean Hors D'oevres: Kitchen 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral
    Rewards: 1250 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Azura: you work so fast. It is inspiring!

Old Thomas: I will hold Greselda's spell for as long as I can!
    Goal 2:
    * Clear Ocean Reefs 0/2 GO
    * Find Black Pearls 0/10 | goal will autocomplete if you have these in inventory
    * Forge Luminous Silver 0/1 (skip 170) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 Silver, 2 Superglue, 2 Lumin Essence | speed up is 32 gems
    * Forge a Mermaid Mirror 0/1 (skip 970) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - Luminous Silver, 10 Black Pearls, 5 Storm water
    Rewards: 1250 coins, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Make haste, young ruler! I tire!

Thurston: Onward, we press! The battle waits for no soldier!
    Goal 3:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 9 0/1 BUILD | 12 coral reef column, 12 coral reef block, 1 mermaid wand, 1 mermaid mirror
    Congratulations: Thurston: Victory is near! I can sense it!

Thurston: We will not abandon you, my liege! Make ready, friends!
    Goal 4:
    * Forge Aqua Silver 0/1 (skip 505) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 20 aquanther scales, 30 silver, 4 lumin essence
    * Forge Storm Trident 0/1 (skip 1265) | Magic Forge, 1 day - 5 storm water, 1 aqua silver, 10 mermaid brew
    Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah! Charge!

Thurston: The tower ceases its shaking! What does it mean, ruler?
    Goal 5:
    * Enchant black pearls 0/1 ENCHANT (skip 505) | Mermaid workshop, 12 hours - 13 black pearls, 30 silver ore, 4 lumin essence (craft called Enchanted pearls)
    * Dye shells purple 0/1 DYE (skip 190) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shells, 5 purple dyes and 1 storm water
    * Make a mermaid necklace 0/1 MAKE (skip 1535) | Mermaid workshop, 1 day - 5 storm water, 6 purple shells, 1 enchanted pearl
    Rewards: +1 Ocean chest
    Congratulations: Thurston: Victory is ours! Huzzah!

Sirene: Your words inspire us, land ruler! We are with you!
    Goal 6:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 10 0/1 BUILD | 15 coral reef column, 15 coral reef block, storm trident, mermaid necklace
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 12 xp +1 shipwreck
    Congratulations: Sirene: Where you lead, we will follow!

Pictures

Goal 1

Crafts: Luminous starfish

Mermaid wand

Ocean Hors D'oeuvres

Goal 2

Crafts: Luminous silver / Mermaid mirror

Goal 3

Goal 4

Goal 5

Goal 6

Dialogue Guide

Goal 1
    Sirene: Noble human, may I present my sister, Azura... Princess of the Realm of the Merfolk. Priestess of the Crystal Cave.
    Azura: I am honored, land ruler.
    Ruler: It is we who are honored, princess. You are welcome in our lands.
    Azura: My sister has told me of your recent trouble. I am sorry to see dark tides upon your shores.
    Ruler: As are we all, princess.
    Azura: Now, more than ever, we must act with haste. If the Coral Castle is completed and my sister crowned queen, your realm may still be saved. But if Greselda has indeed allied with her sister... There may be little time.
    Ruler: I have ordered all available townsfolk to aid the construction. It is all we can do.
    Azura: Let us hope it is enough.

Goal 2
    Old Thomas: Our ninth phase of construction is nearing completion, my liege. Then only one phase remains.
    Ruler: Begin preparations for the coronation ceremony. As the last stone is laid, I want that crown upon the princess's head.
    Old Thomas: It shall be done, young ruler. Soon, I might have to stop callign you *young* ruler.
    Ruler: In truth, I no longer feel the optimism of youth.
    Old Thomas: Time insists we give that up... at some point.
    Thurston: My liege! Greselda has taken the Coral Castle!
    Ruler: WHAT?! How can this be? How were our guards overcome?
    Thurston: Scocery, my liege! Witchery! Greselda stands now in the high tower... incanting foul magic!
    Old Thomas: I must go there at one, young ruler! If I can slow her spell... It might give you an opening through which to retake the castle!
    Ruler: Go, Thomas! Go, Thurston! I will prepare our forces here... for battle.

Goal 3
    Ruler: Report, Sir Thurston!
    Thurston: The battle is be***, my liege! Aquanthers emerge from the sea and throw themselves upon our soldiers... No doubt they seek to aid the Mountain Witch.
    Ruler: What of Old Thomas?
    Thurston: He stands guarded by one hundred knight! His incantations hold open a single door through the witch's barrier. It is enough for a small party to enter the castle! But it may not hold. We must move swiftly.
    Ruler: I will lead this party.
    Sirene: And my sister and I will accompany you, noble human.
    Ruler: The risk is too great, princess. If you were to fall...
    Azura: There is no time for debate. You will have need of our magic.
    Thurston: My liege, we must go.
    Ruler: ... Very well, Sir Thurston. Lead us to the castle.

Goal 4
    Thurston: The tower shakes! Greselda seeks to bring down the castle!
    Ruler: How much farther to the top, Sir Thurston?
    Thurston: We are here, my liege. A door stands at the top of these stairs! Beyond it, we will find the tower's summit... and the Mountain Witch.
    Ruler: Princess Sirene, Princess Azura... make ready your magic.
    Sirene: We are ready, noble human.
    Azura: We will not fail you, land ruler.
    Thurston: At your word, my liege.
    Ruler: ... Through the door! Now!
    Greselda: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Ruler: En garde, Witch! Your betrayal ends here!
    Greselda: I thought you'd never arrive.

Goal 5
    Greselda: Thank the realms you're here! The last stone is almost in place! You must crown her, quickly!
    Ruler: What? What are you saying?
    Greselda: There is no time, child! I cannot hold the barrier against the beasts much longer!
    Thurston: My liege, it is as she says! Her magic holds the beasts!
    Sirene: And it mends the stone! How is that possible?
    Greselda: I am the Mountain Witch! I control the stone!
    Ruler: What trickery is this?
    Thurston: I know not her reasons, my liege, but seize this opportunity!
    Ruler: ... Azura, you have the crown?
    Azura: I do, land ruler.
    Ruler: Then... Sirene, I suppose, you should kneel.
    Sirene: I am ready, noble human.
    Ruler: LET ALL PRESENT HEAR THESE WORDS! I, ruler of the land, do bestow...
    Azura: I, princess of the sea, do witness...
    Sirene: I, heir to the throne, do accept...
    Ruler: THE CROWN OF TITAN! Rise, Queen Sirene, Ruler of the Merfolk!

Goal 6
    *The next day, in the castle of the ruler, the realm made ready for a great feast.*
    Sirene: Hello, noble human.
    Ruler: Your majesty, you are early to our celebration.
    Sirene: I wished to thank you for all you have done. The merfolk count you a great friend.
    Ruler: This honors me.
    Sirene: How is your Lady Greselda?
    Ruler: Resting still. She has not awoken. I fear... no, I know... I misjudged her.
    Sirene: Her reasons were far from transparent. She kept her identity a secret. I trust *now* that her deception was for good reason... but she had to have known how her actions would be seen. She chose her path.
    Ruler: I suppose.
    Sirene: Ah, the guests arrive.
    Azura: ... Her magic is very powerful, Thomas.
    Old Thomas: We must begin our preparations soon, of course.
    Ivy: I should consider opening another potion shop but...
    Thurston: There are too few soldiers. Perhaps conscription?
    Ruler: Friends, friends. Hold a moment. You all speak of the future... and I know you see dark times ahead... I know you feel maleficence at work... I know you are afraid. But do not doubt, in this coming darkness, what courage has proven in the light: What trials lay before us, we will face them... What enemies challenge us, we will defeat them... What storms may come, we will weather them... At all times, together.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-09-17 at 04:15 PM.

Buildings used to Fuse - Ivy's Magic Nursery

Please click on this link to go to the separate Hub thread about the Nursery.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-18 at 08:25 PM.

Buildings used to Fuse - Builder's Guild
    * The Builder's Guild is a permanent building so you can fuse (or not) at your leisure!
    * Only a Level 1 building can be fused.
    * The building is no longer required to be in storage for you to use it in the fuse. You have to sell the building first in order to fuse.
    * If the potion shop and magic forge are blacked out in the Guild, sell the one you want to change then you can fuse it to the new facade.
    * Fusing the potion shop or magic forge only changes the facade of the building. You cannot have more than 2 of each as normal. You are simply replacing one building for another. If you change you mind after you fuse, you can sell it and rebuild it.
    * S8 adjusted the Toadstool Buildings to no longer require you to store the building. You have to sell the Magic Forge/Potion Shop on your board first and you should then be able to place the one you crafted.

Old Thomas: Place the Builder's Guild in your realm and the magic will be at your fingertips!
    1:
    * Purchase the Builder's Guild 0/1 GO | Crafting Buildings tab in the Market, 1000 coins
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well done! The mythical Builder's Guild is ours to use!

Old Thomas: Let's put this thing back to use! You'll need a Farmhouse placed in your storage cellar.
    2:
    * Make a mossy block 0/1 GO | Workshop, 1 hour - 40 fuzzy moss, 2 stone block, 2 fuzzy vines
    * Make a toadstool beam 0/1 GO | Workshop, 1 hour - 40 sparkling toadstool, 2 wooden beam, 5 shroom cap
    * Build a toadstool farmhouse 0/1 BUILD | Builder's Guild, 15 minutes - 1 toadstool beam, 1 mossy block, 1 farmhouse
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: A triumphant transformation! I can hardly believe my eyes!

Builder's Guild limit of 1 Can be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: 1000 coins
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?
    Toadstool Farmhouse - 15 minutes - 1 toadstool beam, 1 mossy block, 1 farmhouse
    Toadstool Cottage - 1 hour - 4 toadstool beam, 4 mossy block, 1 cottage
    Toadstool Spire - 2 hours - 2 toadstool beam, 2 mossy block, 1 spire
    Toadstool Potion Shop - 1 hour - 3 toadstool beam, 3 mossy block, 1 potion shop
    Toadstool Magic Forge - 1 hour - 3 toadstool beam, 3 mossy block, 1 magic forge
    * The first 5 buildings were released with the introduction of the Builder's Guild.

Pictures and Crafts

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Workshop Crafts

Guild Fuse Crafts

1. Toadstool Farmhouse

2. Toadstool Cottage

3. Toadstool Spire

4. Toadstool Potion Shop

5. Toadstool Magic Forge

Dialogue Guide
    Goal 1:
    Ivy: Hmmm...
    Ruler: Is everything all right, Ivy?
    Ivy: Yes, everything's fine... it's just... Don't you ever get tired of looking at the same buildings? Don't get me wrong, I love these building. I love our realm! ...but I could use a change of scenery, couldn't you?
    Ruler: I suppose a new look wouldn't hurt. What did you have in mind?
    Old Thomas: I don't mean to eavesdrop, but I have a suggestion. Have you tried the Builder's Guild yet?
    Ruler: This is something I'm unfamiliar with. Tell me more.
    Old Thomas: Legend tells of a mythical building with transfiguration magic placed upon it. The world's finest craftspeople gathered together to forge a spell inside the building. Some existing structures can be brought to the Builder's Guild magic forge where a spell of transformation will change the building's facade forever.
    Ruler: Is this magic real? Is this something we can try?
    Old Thomas: My child, any magic is real if you believe in it!

Goal 2:
    no dialogue.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-20-18 at 01:37 PM.

Upgrading Buildings - Level 6+
    * These are the goals associated with upgrading some buildings to level 6 and above.
    * Level 6 upgrades were introduced in the Spellbound goals, August 2016
    * Note: you can upgrade a farmhouse or sparkling mine to level 6 without any spellbound dew to complete the upgrade goal.
    * Level 7 upgrades were introduced as a stand alone update, October 2017
    * From level 7, items will drop as well from the building. Refer to the Building Guide for further information.
    * Level 8 upgrades were introduced as a stand alone update, November 2017
    * Level 8 requires a new building material, the Eathern Beam and Eathern Block, both made from spellbound beams and blocks.
    * Level 9 upgrades were introduced as a stand alone update, January 2018

* The spellbound bloom is under Decorations rather than Nature in the market. It costs 300 gems and drops 2 or 4 spellbound dew every 2 hours.
    * Spellbound Dew can be found from collecting from Ivy's House and flowers and has been added to new items as time has gone by. Flowers do not have a very good drop rate, so it's best just to let them drop if you're collecting from flowers for other goals. Please check in the Inventory Guide for the latest information about drops.

Game Links: Level 6 Spellbound Discussion thread | Level 7 Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

These goals raised the building level to 6.

Optional Goal when Spellbound Bloom released:
    This beautiful Spellbound Bloom will drop even more Spellbound Dew! Let's get one for the kingdom!
    1. A Blooming Bonus
    * Purchase a Spellbound Bloom 0/1 BUY | market 300)
    Rewards: +60
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look at all that Spellbound Dew!

Look around the Kingdom and check the flowers for Spellbound Dew! We'll use that to make Spellbound Blocks and Beams!
    1. Spellbound Construction
    * Find Spellbound Dew 0/20 FIND (skip 10)
    * Make a Spellbound Beam or Block 0/1 CRAFT (skip 160)
    * Upgrade a building to Level 6 0/1 BUILD (skip 320)
    Rewards: nil
    Congratulations: Ivy: Wow! That building is in tip-top shape!
    Note: you can upgrade a farmhouse or sparkling mine to level 6 without any spellbound dew to complete the upgrade goal.

These goals raised the building level to 7.
    * The Gothic Cottage can be upgraded to clear the cottage goal (if you have one).

Baron: Regardless, you should upgrade your buildings now!
    1: Raising the Stakes
    * Collect from a level 7 Farmhouse 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    * Collect from a level 7 Cottage 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    * Collect from a level 7 Library 0/1 GO (skip 18)
    * Collect from a level 7 Sparking Mine 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    * Collect from a level 7 Sawmill 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    * Collect from a level 7 Market Place 0/1 GO (skip 25)
    * Collect from a level 7 Deep Mine 0/1 GO (skip 20)
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Baron: Well done! Perhaps maintenance of the realm *is* important to you.

These goals raised the building level to 8.

These goals are to upgrade the Jeweler, Cathedral and Observatory to Level 8. They require us to make a new potion called Earthen Potion to make Earthen Blocks and Earthen Beams.

1. Down to Earth Approach
    * Craft an Earthern Potion 0/1
    * Make an Earthern Beam 0/1
    * Make an Earthern Block 0/1
    Congratulations! Ivy: Not bad, now to upgrade those buildings!

2. Hammer Time
    * Visit a level 8 Jeweler 0/1 GO (skip 15 gems)
    * Visit a level 8 Cathedral 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems)
    * Visit a level 8 Observatory 0/1 GO (skip 35 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Things are looking great!

January 2018 - buildings can now be upgraded to level 9. There are no goals associated with upgrading a building to Level 9.

These goals raised the building level to 10+
    Notes:
    * Level 10+ released in May 2022 with new crafts with Onyx materials
    * You must have a Level 9 building to trigger the goals which then gives you the ability to craft onyx beams and blocks which are used to upgrade buildings to Level 10+
    * Be Level 40 (most likely)
    * Onyx ore will drop from multiple places and adventures. Easiest way is through ponds and wells if you're collecting from them for other purposes or events.
    * The sparkling mine and deep mine will start dropping onyx ore when they are at Level 10+
    * The Onyx Mine has a guaranteed drop of either 2 or 4 onyx ore and has a 2 hour collection timer. Gem purchase only building. The purchase of the Onyx Mine is completely optional.
    * Onyx beam - Workshop and Tinker Camp, 5 hours - 2 spellbound beam, 20 onyx ore
    * Onyx block - Workshop and Tinker Camp, 5 hours - 2 spellbound block, 20 onyx ore

! Q: What building should I upgrade to clear the goal Ore-ing To New Heights? !
    A: Take these points into consideration when deciding what to upgrade first:
    * You can choose any common royal or town building, but if you upgrade the Sparkling Mine or Deep Mine, you will start getting drops of onyx ore from there too which will help speed things up given you're collecting from the mines all the time anyway.
    * Look through the list in the discussion thread at what is 'cheapest' for you or what you can afford with the coin upgrade cost.
    * An upgrade of 3 onyx beams and blocks may be easier to do first but make it a building that you might collect from regularly so you see benefit straight away.
    * If additional royal points are your motivation, look at what resources you already have in that list or what resources can be replaced easily or built back up over time.

Ruler: Phew, we sure need a lot of these Onyx Ores!
    Ivy: We sure do! You know, I think I know a place we can find even more!
    Ruler: Really?
    Ivy: Really! Follow me!

Ivy: This cave might look creepy, but it's full of Onyx Ore! Let's go inside...
    Mine Your Own Business
    * Purchase an Onyx Mine 0/1 GO | market, 300 gems | the Onyx Mine drop Onyx Ore
    Rewards: none
    Congratulations: Ivy: See! Look at all this Onyx Ore!

Ruler: Hmm...
    Ivy: Something on your mind?
    Ruler: Well, the realm is coming along nicely... but it's been a while since we've freshened things up!
    Ivy: True! Did you have something in mind?
    Ruler: I think I do, actually.

Ivy: I think sprucing up the realm's buildings is a great idea! We just need a few suppliers.
    Ore-ing To New Heights
    * Find onyx ore 0/20 GO (skip 10 gems)
    * Make an onyx beam or block 0/1 GO (skip 160 gems)
    * Upgrade a building to Level 10 0/1 GO (skip 320 gems) | I've included some notes above to help you decide which building to upgrade! SW
    Rewards: none
    Congratulations: Ivy: Wow, better than ever!

Pictures

Goal 1

Level 7

Dialogue Guide

Goal 1 - A Blooming Bonus
    Ruler: Hmm... We sure need a lot of Spellbound Dew to make these materials. Is there anyway for us to get more of it faster?
    Ivy: I think I have a way! There's a rare flower which blooms from the combination of nature and magic. If we get our hands on one, we'll be able to collect lots of Spellbound Dew!
    Ruler: That sounds promising! Let's check it out!

Goal 1. Spellbound Construction
    Ivy: Let's see...just a pinch of this...and a little bit of that...Oh rats!
    Ruler: Hey Ivy, uh, everything OK?
    Ivy: Oh, don't mind me! Just experimenting with this Spellbound Dew.
    Ruler: Spellbound Dew?
    Ivy: Yeah! It's a sticky dew you can find from Flowers, it's great for holding things together. I was trying to make some Spellbound blocks and Spellbound Beams. Figures some of the Kingdom's buildings could use a little sprucing up! I just...haven't quite nailed the ingredients.
    Ruler: That's not a bad idea, Ivy! I'll see what I can find around the Kingdom and help you out.

Down to Earth Approach
    Ivy: I see you’ve been making a lot of improvements around here! All this initiative has given me some ideas.
    Ruler: Oh yeah? Like what?
    Ivy: Well, you’re doing a great job improving your buildings but I can’t help but wonder if we can make them even better!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-30-23 at 09:04 PM.

Of Land and Sea
    * Complete part 4 of What Storms May Come

15 Goals:

Greselda: We'll need the help of the entire realm. Gather everyone you can.
    Goal 1:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 VISIT (skip 4 gems)
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 VISIT (skip 24 gems)
    * Visit Sabina's house 0/1 VISIT (skip 8 gems)
    Rewards: 1500 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations! Greselda: Let us begin planning.

Thurston: She seems to be growing weaker by the hour. We must help her!
    Goal 2:
    * Visit Sirene 0/1 VISIT (skip 4 gems) | visit the Coral Castle
    Congratulations! Thurston: This way, my liege!

Azura: Tideblooms grow in the deepest depths of the sea. Perhaps this resilient plant will grow on land!
    Goal 3:
    * Clear an ocean reef 0/1 GO
    * Gather red coral 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems)
    * Clear anemone 0/1 GO
    * Gather tidebloom seeds 0/1 GO (skip 66 gems) | Tidebloom seeds will drop from the ocean reef (keep chopping till it drops)
    Congratulations! Azura: You found some!

Once the Tidebloom seeds drops:
    Azura: You?ve found Tidebloom seeds!
    Ruler: Now just to see if they grow on land.)

Azura: Plant the seeds in your most fertile fields! If it works, they should grow within a day.
    Goal 4:
    * Plant tideblooms 0/50 PLANT (skip 1200 gems)
    * Pick tideblooms 0/25 HARVEST (skip 600 gems)
    Congratulations! Azura: The Tideblooms are blossoming!

Greselda: Brew the medicine Azura spoke of, and I'll work on a plan to find Heska.
    Goal 5:
    * Brew Tidebloom Mixture 0/1 GO (skip 210 gems)
    * Give the Tidebloom Mixture to Sirene 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems) | Mermaid Workshop, 4 hours - 1 Tidebloom Seed, 25 Tideblooms, 10 Red Coral | After you give the Tidebloom Mixture to Sirene, the Tidegate is unlocked.
    Congratulations! Greselda: I've got it.

Azura: They're very friendly creatures, just watch out for their tentacles!
    Goal 6:
    * Place the Tidegate 0/1 BUY | Market, 10,000 coin
    * Raise a Jellyfin 0/1 RAISE (skip 60 gems) | Market, 75,000 coin | Grow time: 5 feeds, 1 hour collection. An adult drops Jellyfin Jelly.
    * Collect Jellyfin Jelly 0/5 GO(skip 30 gems)
    * Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 2 0/1 GO | 10 Tideblooms, 5 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 Storm Water, 1 Mermaid's Brew
    Congratulations! Azura: Do cows give cow jelly?

Greselda: Dark Pollen can be found on flowers, but is most commonly found on shrubs.
    Goal 7:
    * Tend to Shrubs 0/5 GO (skip 10 gems) | Collect Dark Pollen from here!
    * Gather Dark Pollen 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems) | Collect from shrubs made in the Arboretum including the Flower Garden
    * Brew Witch's Scent 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | Potion Shop, 1 hour - 5 Dark Pollen, 1 Red Coral, 1 Mermaid's Brew
    * Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 3 GO | 10 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 Witch's Scent, 1 Storm Water, 20 Tideblooms
    Congratulations! Greselda: Smells wonderful.

Thurston: A knight must always meet danger head on! Let us see what cursed life is encroaching on our shores.
    Goal 8: **CLEAR YOUR BOARD OF OTHER MONSTERS before starting this goal!!!**
    * Clear a Cursed Reef 0/1 GO | Market, 100000 coins
    * Slay a Marmosea 0/1 GO | chopping the cursed reef will spawn this monster. 6/6 hits to clear.
    * Gather Marmosea Venom 0/1 GO (skip 42 gems)
    * Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 4 0/1 GO | 20 Jellyfin Jelly, 2 Witch's Scent, 1 Marmosea Venom, 30 Tidebloom
    Congratulations! Thurston: Phew, that was a close one!
    Note: you will need to buy a cursed reef for 100000 coin and chop it completely to finish the first goal. You may need to purchase additional Cursed Reefs if you do not spawn a Marmosea to battle to clear the slay a Marmosea goal and get the Marmosea Venom. Hopefully you will get the venom from your first Marmosea. If not, you will need to continue until you get your venom. About a 50% drop rate from Marmosea. After that don't buy/chop anymore cursed reef until you get the goal to collect purple coral from the cursed reef. If you are lucky, your Marmosea will spawn from the first cursed reef, will drop the venom and you will only need to purchase 1.

SIDE GOAL TRIGGERED BY SPAWNING THE MARMOSEA PET IN GOAL 8.
    Ivy: I already have so many cute names planned! I just need a few ingredients...
    Goal 1: Monkey Business
    * Summon Crush 0/1 SUMMON (skip 300 gems) | find orange fins | Mermaid Workshop, 2 hours - 50 orange sea fin, 20 orange shell, 5 orange starfish (1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water)
    * Summon Maurice 0/1 SUMMON (skip 295 gems) | find purple fins | Mermaid Workshop, 2 hours - 50 purple sea fin, 50 purple coral, 5 purple shell (5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water)
    * Summon Ripley 0/1 SUMMON (skip 265 gems) | find blue fins | Mermaid Workshop, 2 hours - 40 blue sea fin, 15 blue coral, 1 blue shell (from tidegate)
    * Summon Fin 0/1 SUMMON (skip 335 gems) | rind red fins | Mermaid Workshop, 2 hours - 30 red sea fin, 10 dark pollen, 1 Sea Witch's Calling
    * Summon Bubbles 0/1 SUMMON (skip 450 gems) | find pink fins | Mermaid Workshop, 2 hours - 30 pink sea fin, 9 pink shells (from tidegate), 5 pink coral (from tidegate)
    Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp
    Congratulations!
    Note: Max of 1 craft.
    Note: You can craft 1 of each Marmoseas in the Mermaid Workshop and additional Marmosea Pets are available for gems in the market.
    Note: only the Marmosea Pets drop Marmosea Venom

Use Heksa's power against her. Strengthen your charm with the ocean life caused by her approach.
    Goal 9:
    * Clear a Cursed Reef 0/1 GO | Purple coral won't show up until you get to this goal
    * Gather Purple Coral 0/10 GO (sip 20 gems) | drops from cursed reef
    * Gather Cursed Pearls 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Make a Sea Witch's Calling 0/1 GO (skip 110 gems) | Mermaid Workshop, 1 hour - 10 purple coral, 5 cursed pearls, 15 tideblooms
    * Summon Heksa from Tidegate Lv. 6 0/1 Summon | collect from the Tidegate | 3 Sea Witch's Calling, 40 Jellyfin Jelly, 6 Witch's Scent, 15 Marmosea Venom
    Congratulations! Old Thomas: Look there, the charm is shaking!
    Note: Purple coral will start dropping when you get to this goal.
    Note: Marmosea are spawned when growing/collecting Tidebloom. As soon as you start collecting purple coral and can craft Sea Witch's Calling, grow and use as much Tidebloom as possible to generate "free" Marmosea to fight... That'll give you a lot more venom as well.

**CLEAR YOUR BOARD OF OTHER MONSTERS before starting this goal!!!**
    Heksa: Saving Adira won't save your Kingdom, but you're still welcome to try!
    Goal 10:
    * Fight Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 99 hits to defeat | Heksa drops cursed reef and mermaid items once defeated.
    Rewards: 3000 coin, 14 xp, Adira (mermaid)
    Congratulations! Heksa: You're stronger thank I thought, little one.

Thurston: If Lady Greselda won't help us, we will fight Heksa on our own!
    Goal 11:
    * Clear a Cursed Reef 0/1 GO
    * Gather Cursed Coral 0/3 GO (skip 60 gems) | drops from Cursed Reef - rare
    * Forge a Coral Sword 0/2 FORGE (skip 160 gems) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 3 Cursed Coral, 2 Marmosea Venom, 1 Black Pearl
    * Meet Thurston at the Tidegate Level 8 0/1 SUMMON
    Congratulations! Thurston: Prepare yourself!

**CLEAR YOUR BOARD OF OTHER MONSTERS before starting this goal!!!**
    Heksa: You cannot protect these fools forever, sister. Evil shall prevail!
    Goal 12:
    * Defeat Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 199 hits to defeat. You'll need around 57 energy to make 199 hits. | Heksa drops 5 Cursed Reef once defeated.
    Rewards: 3000 coin, 14 xp
    Congratulations! Heksa: Your weapons have improved, little one. Don't worry, I'll be back.

Greselda: The Merfolk fight with tridents forged from the strongest metals. This should give us the upper hand.
    Goal 13:
    * Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 FORGE | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver
    * Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Level 10 0/1 SUMMON
    * Defeat Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 299 hits to defeat. Once defeated, she drops enchanters essence, silver ore and a cursed reef.
    Congratulations! Greselda: I'm sorry, dear sister.

Greselda: Find the strongest metals known to the kingdom. The last thing we need is for Heksa to escape.
    Goal 14:
    * Place the Prison 0/1 BUY | Market, 10,000 coins
    * Forge Mithril Bars 0/2 FORGE (skip 220 gems) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 mithril
    * Forge Silver Bars 0/6 FORGE (skip 420 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 20 silver
    * Forge Elvenite Bars 0/6 FORGE (skip 180 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 10 elvenite
    * Fortify the Prison 0/1 BUILD | 2 mithril bars, 6 silver bars, 6 elvenite bars, 10 enchanter's essence
    Rewards: 3000 coin, 14 xp
    Congratulations! Greselda: This should do...for now.

Thurston: The prison should keep the Sea Witch's magic from affecting our kingdom. This storm will surely pass.
    Goal 15:
    * Visit Heksa 0/1 VISIT | collect from the Prison - 22hr timer
    Rewards: 5000 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations! Thurston: You look pale, my liege.

Pictures

Goal 1

Goal 2

Goal 3

Goal 4

Goal 5

Goal 6

Goal 7

Goal 8

Goal 9

Goal 10

Goal 11

Goal 12

Goal 13

Goal 14

Goal 15

Side Goal - Monkey Business

Dialogue Guide

Goal 1
    **A few days after Queen Sirene's feast.**
    Ruler: How are you feeling, Lady Greselda?
    Greselda: Better -- now that I'm not in chains.
    Ruler: About that... I'm...
    Greselda: I know you meant well, Child. You did what you thought best for the realm. Let's not dwell on the past.
    Ruler: So... you're the Witch of the Mountain?
    Greselda: Indeed, and now my sister approaches this realm with a great vengeance. She thirsts for power. We must stop her at all costs.
    Ruler: Well, let's get to it then. I'll gather the others.

Goal 2
    Ruler: Where is everybody?
    Thurston: My liege! Thank goodness I’ve found you.
    Ruler: What is it Thurston, is everything alright?
    Thurston: Not quite, my liege. Her Majesty Sirene has fallen ill. We suspect it may be a sign of further trouble. You must come at once!

Goal 3
    Ruler: Your Majesty, are you all right?
    Sirene: Oh, Noble Ruler, you’ve come.
    Old Thomas: She is not in a good way, Young Ruler. Something is drawing her power from her.
    Ruler: What is happening Sirene?
    Sirene: My sisters and I are very closely tied, much like Heksa and your own Lady Greselda. Heksa must have found our other sister, Adira. She’s consuming her power, and therefore mine and Azura’s as well.
    Ruler: What can we do to help?
    Sirene: The only way to stop this is to save Adira. Soon, Azura will become sick like myself if not.
    Azura: Noble Ruler, you must help us.
    Ruler: Don’t worry, Azura. We will find a way to help your sisters.
    Azura: I know one thing that may help...The life from our underwater home has made its way to your shores. See if you can find any Tidebloom Seeds. If we can grow Tideblooms on your land...we can make medicine that will temporarily restore my sister’s strength.

Goal 4
    Azura: You've found Tidebloom seeds!
    Ruler: Now just to see if they grow on land.

Goal 5
    Greselda: It's worse than I thought.
    Ruler: Lady Greselda...
    Greselda: The queen of the merfolk is very ill, Child. That medicine will only last her so long.
    Ruler: I know... but what can we do? How do I even begin to find a witch in the sea?
    Greselda: We cannot face her on her own turf, she's far too strong. We must summon her here.
    Thurston: In the realm? We shall bring no such danger here! Not on my watch.
    Old Thomas: Lady Greselda, that does sound far too risky.
    Greselda: We have no other choice! We cannot wait for her to grow strong enough to reach the realm on her own.
    Ruler: Calm down, everyone. Lady Greselda is right. If we wish to save the merfolk, and even our own kingdom, we must do this.
    Thurston: This is your fault, Witch of the Mountain! We'd be perfectly safe had you not come here!
    Ruler: Thurston!
    Greselda: Let him go, Child. He is right. That is why I must do all I can to stop my sister.

Goal 6
    Ruler: Now that we've bought some time, let's get started on finding Heksa.
    Greselda: I'm already ahead of you, Child. We shall build a portal linking land and sea. Much like the Glimmergate I myself came through. We will need to anoint it with elements from both our realm and the realm of the sea.
    Azura: Oh, I have an idea!
    Ruler: What's that, Azura?
    Azura: In my realm, we used the jelly of Jellyfins to fortify our walls against intruders. I wonder if we use it to build the Tidegate, if it could hold her in place by creating an electric field.
    Ruler: What's a Jellyfin?
    Azura: Hmm, how to explain... let's see.... uh...oh! You see that over there? That strange creature with a farmer pulling its belly?
    Ruler: The cow?
    Azura: Cow? Yes! Think of a Jellyfin like a sea cow!
    Ruler: This should be interesting.

Goal 7
    Ruler: So what will we need to do to summon Heksa?
    Greselda: Quite a few things, but we'll start with the basics. Heksa is looking for me, she thinks because I am now a good witch, I am weak. If she thinks I'm on the other side of the Tidegate, she may be more likely to come through.
    Ruler: How're we gonna do that?
    Greselda: Well you see Child, us witches have a keen sense of smell. We'll pour my perfume into the water, which should draw her closer.

Goal 8
    Greselda: Heksa is getting closer.
    Ruler: How do you know?
    Greselda: The ocean life growing in the realm is darker, cursed with her evil.
    Thurston: shall we investigate, my liege?
    Ruler: Let me grab my sword.

Side goal triggered by spawning the marmosea pet in goal 8. After the Marmosea spawns:
    Thurston: My liege, watch out!
    Ruler: Whoa, what is that?
    Thurston: Some kind of wretched sea-beast! Stand back you tide riding monkey!
    Ruler: First the aquanthers, now these. Heksa must be closer than we thought.
    Thurston: All thanks to *you know who*.
    Ruler: Thurston, Lady Greselda used her powers for good. She's on our side.
    Thurston: I know, but I can't help but feel if she never came here, we wouldn't be in this predicament.
    Ruler: You can't think like that Thurston. Lady Greselda is our friend. We must protect everyone in the realm no matter what. Now let's take care of this monkey business, shall we?

[once a marmosea spawns, the dialogue continues...]
    Ivy: Oh...my...goodness! These little coral eating comrades of Heksa's are so cute!
    Ruler: They're also very dangerous...
    Ivy: Nonsense! There's got to be a way to tame them. Then we can have our very own monkey militia!

Goal 9
    Old Thomas: You know, Young Ruler, I was thinking more about that fairy tale I told you about. *The Tale of the Witch's Golem* In the story, each witch could be summoned by a particular charm. I wonder if we could forge something similar to summon Heksa.
    Ruler: It's worth a shot. Hey, Old Thomas?
    Old Thomas: Yes, Young Ruler? How does that story end?
    Ruler: I would rather not say. Perhaps we should attempt to write our own destiny.

Goal 10
    Ruler: The water is bubbling!
    Greselda: Stand back Child!
    Heksa: *Mwahahahahahaha* Dear sister, you dare summon me to your realm?
    Greselda: Heksa you must stop this madness at once! You will not defeat me, nor the people of this kingdom.
    Heksa: Defeat you? Dear sister, I've been making my way here to recruit you. Together we can rule every realm, every dimension.
    Ruler: What's she talking about?
    Heksa: Ah, who's this little one?
    Ruler: Little?! I am the ruler of this realm!
    Heksa: So much passion for such a tiny ruler. Let's play a game little one...
    Greselda: Heksa!
    Heksa: You defeat me on your own, and I'll release Adira to you.

Goal 11
    Ruler: She's retreating!
    Thurston: Stop her!
    Greselda: Let her go.
    Thurston: What?! Why would we ever do that?
    Greselda: Look...
    Azura: Adira!
    Adira: Sister!
    Azura: Are you alright?
    Adira: I am now, thanks to you all.
    Ruler: Welcome, Adira. Your sisters have told us all about you. Welcome to our realm.
    Adira: Thank you, you saved me from that wretched sea witch. I fear by the day she grows stronger...
    Thurston: We must strike again, while she's weak!
    Greselda: No. Surely we have scared her off.
    Ruler: What of the Merfolk Kingdom, Greselda? She has left our kingdom, but they have lost theirs.
    Greselda: It's a price we must pay.
    Thurston: Nonsense! What kind of scheme are you planning, Mountain Witch?
    Greselda: Have you suddenly forgotten my name, Sir Thurston? I've been nothing but loyal to this kingdom.
    Thurston: You're hiding something, Lady Greselda. I will find out what it is and I will defeat that evil sea witch while I'm at it!

Goal 12
    [collect from the Tidegate and spawn Heksa]
    Ruler: Thurston...
    Thurston: Stand back, my liege! ...
    Heksa: I see you have decided not to heed my sister's warning.
    Thurston: That is correct! I will stop whatever mischief you and Lady Greselda are up to!
    Heksa: Foolish knight... Do you not know why my sister let me go?
    Thurston: I... I was a bit confused by that...
    Heksa: Defeating me will leave only one evil witch is all the realms, stronger than ever.
    Thurston: We will handle Lady Greselda if necessary!
    Heksa: You fool, I do not speak of Greselda.
    Thurston: What? Then whom do you speak of?
    Greselda: Indra.
    Thurston: Lady Greselda?
    Greselda: Indra is the Witch of the Sky. Our eldest sister. If we defeat Heksa, Indra will awaken and seek the same power Heksa seeks now. Surely there is some way we can reach peace, Heksa.
    Heksa: Silly sister, do you not know your own strengths? Your potential? We could rule the world together.
    Greselda: I have no desire for such things, sister.
    Heksa: Fine, then stay out of my way!

Goal 13

Goal 14

Goal 15

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-20-19 at 07:54 PM.

Mermaid Mayhem
    * These goals were released during Of Land and Sea.
    * They are available to players during What Storms May Come and when the Coral Castle has been upgraded to Level 8.
    * These goals have a chance to drop extra of different mermaid items (blue coral, clownfish, eel, starfish, white pearl, black pearl). Only one of these goals can be active at a time, so keep going for the different drops!
    * The Reward for completing all of these goals is a Pink Aquanther pet. You only need to complete all of the quests that ask you to brew potions in order to get the Pink Aquanther You do not have to complete the quests that are timed. To access the final goal, the Coral Castle must be Level 10.

* If the timed goal expires, it moves on to the next one. If you complete the 24 portion, you get coins and extra of the associated item.
    * The 24 hours timer starts when you give the potion.

Coral Concoction requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" to be completed.
    Fishy Formula requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Coral Conniption" to be completed.
    Starfish Serum requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Crazy for Clownfish" to be completed.
    Electric Elixir requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Starfish Showdown" to be completed.
    Pearlescent Potion requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Eel Extravaganza" to be completed.
    Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed.

It may not require you to complete the full set of the "Part X" listed.

Coral Concoction - Must have level 3 Coral Castle first.
    Fishy Formula - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
    Starfish Serum - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
    Electric Elixir - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
    Pearlescent Potion - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
    Black Pearl Brew - Must have level 8 Coral Castle first.

Boost 1: Blue coral
    Ivy: This sea life is full of magic. You know, I bet there’s all kinds of potion we can make with this stuff.
    Ruler: Oh yeah, what were you thinking?
    Ivy: I’ve got a few ideas...I just need help gathering the ingredients!

Ivy: I wonder what we can come up with! *Completing this quest will boost Blue Coral for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mahem: Coral Concoction
    * Brew the Coral Concoction 0/1 BREW (skip 30 gems) | Potion Shop, 5 minutes - 1 blue coral, 5 seaweed, 10 water (MAX of 2 allowed to be crafted)
    * Use the Coral Concoction 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Rewards: 500 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations! Ivy: Oh wow! Look at all the Blue Coral starting to grow!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Blue Coral!
    Ivy: *Blue Coral are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem: Coral Conniption Timed and Optional! - if you let the 24 hour expire, you will move on to the goals of the next boost.
    * Clear 20 ocean reefs 0/20 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +50 blue coral
    Congratulations! Ivy: Bravo!
    Note: the reward will allow you to have an inventory total of over the max of 99.

Boost 2: Clownfish
    Ivy: I wonder what else we can boost? *Completing this quest will boost Clownfish for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Fishy Formula
    * Brew the Fishy Formula 0/1 (skip 50 gems) | Potion Shop, 20 minutes - 1 pile of seeds, 10 mermaid scales, 5 living wood
    * Use the Fishy Formula 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Look at all the little fishies! Let's go catch them!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Clownfish!
    Ivy: *Clownfish are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem: Crazy for Clownfish
    * Clear 40 blue anemones 0/40 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +50 clownfish
    Note: the reward will allow you to have an inventory total of over the max of 99.

Boost 3: Starfish
    Ivy: We're getting the hang of this! *Completing this quest will boost Blue Starfish for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Starfish Serum
    * Brew the Starfish Serum 0/1 (skip 40 gems) | Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 1 blue starfish, 10 fish, and 5 glimmerdust
    * Use the Starfish Serum 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: What a pretty shade of blue! Let's find all we can!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Starfish!
    Ivy: *Blue Starfish are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem Starfish Showdown
    Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 blue starfish

Boost 4: Eel
    Ivy: A shocking discovery! *Completing this quest will boost Electric Eels for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Electric Elixir
    * Brew the Electric Elixir 0/1 BREW (skip 55 gems) | Potion Shop, 25 minutes - 1 electric eel, 10 fey crystals, and 5 prime cuts
    * Use the Electric Elixir 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Great! Now let's go find some eels!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Electric Eels!
    Ivy: *Eel are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Eel Extravaganza
    * Clear 40 blue anemones 0/40 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +25 eels

Boost 5: White pearl
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Pearlescent Potion
    * Brew the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 BREW (skip 80 gems) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 1 white pearl, 10 vital extract, 5 faerie jars
    * Use the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Go find those White Pearls!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many White Pearl!
    Ivy: *White Pearl are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    [B]2: Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party
    * Clear 40 Blue Anemones 0/40 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 white pearls

Boost 6: Black pearl
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Black Pearl Brew
    * Brew the Black Pearl Brew 0/1 | Potion Shop, 15 minutes - 1 Black Pearl, 5 Magic Fruit, 10 Glimmerbulbs
    * Use the Black pearl Brew 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Perfect! Black Pearls galore!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Black pearl!
    Ivy: *Black pearl are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem: Black Pearl Party
    Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 black pearls

The Pink Aquanther
    Now for the grand finale. *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hrs.*
    The crafts for each of the potions comes back into the potion shop. Giving the 6 potions gets you the pink aquapanther.

Ivy: Now for the grand finale! *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hours*
    1. Mermaid Mayhem: Mermaid Potions
    * Use Coral Concoction 0/1 GIVE (skip 30 gems)
    * Use the Starfish Serum 0/1 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
    * Use the Black Pearl Brew 0/1 GIVE (skip 45 gems)
    * Use the Fishy Formula 0/1 GIVE (skip 50 gems)
    * Use the Electric Elixir 0/1 GIVE (skip 55 gems)
    * Use the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 80 gems)
    Reward: 20000 coin, 15 xp +Pink Aquanther
    Congratulations! Ivy: Collect as much as you can!

*Merfolk materials are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*

2. Mermaid Mayhem
    * Clear 10 Ocean Reefs 0/10 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
    * Clear 20 Blue Anemones 0/20 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
    Reward: 250,000 coins 25 exp 1 chest of mermaid materials (various mermaid items)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Bravo
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-20-21 at 11:55 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast