Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Main Story Goal Guide

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Faerie Workshop - Goals
    Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Complete the Plume Hive questline to trigger these goals.
    * Crafts available at the Faerie Workshop: Faerie Beams & Blocks, Faerie Paste, Faerie Essence. Still locked: Glimmer Shards & Glimmer Fragments - these will be unlocked when you complete Part 2 of the Fellora Plants goal.

* Candy bonbons are unlocked by completing goal no 2
    * Teacake is unlocked by completing goal no 3
    * Jewelled Hairpins are unlocked by completing goal no 4
    * The Faerie Workshop is unlocked by completing goal no 6.

Game Links: Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Old Thomas: If we examine the faerie materials we already have, we can determine the essence of what gives them their magic and then discover how to distill it ourselves!
    1: D.I.Y.
    * Make 1 faerie essence 0/1 GO (skip 15) | Potion Shop, 1 hour - 15 faeries murmur, 5 fey crystal, 5 floral glow
    Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Good news: we distilled a Faerie Essence. Bad news: The Potion Shop needs a new roof.

Ivy: We've learned a lot about building since we put this roof on the first time. Now that we have to redo it anyways, let's do it right!
    2: Fixer-Upper
    * Give royal beams for repairs! 0/4 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give builder's paste for repairs! 0/1 GIVE (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Ivy: There we go! Good as new, or maybe even better!

Ivy: Since this is candy for a faerie, we can't just make it sweet. Let's make it beautiful, too, with a little dash of magic!
    3: Let's Make a Deal
    * Give Azalea some candy bonbons 0/5 GIVE (skip 25) | Kitchen, 4 hours - 5 cocoa, 2 sugar, 5 glimmerdust
    Rewards: 1800 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: It was hard not to steal a few for myself!

Ivy: Well, it looks like word has gotten around about Azalea helping us out, but if it brings us more help, I guess that's a good thing!
    4: In for a Penny
    * Give Lila some teacakes 0/5 GIVE (skip 25) | Kitchen, 2 hours - 1 flour, 5 milk, 5 glimmerbulbs
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look at those tine Teacakes! They're perfect!

Sabrina: I'm glad you came to me. Hair styling was my life when I was young, and I'm sure I can make hair ornaments that faeries will love!
    5: Best Frienemies
    * Give the faeries jeweled hairpins 0/2 GIVE (skip 20) | Magic Forge, 5 hours - 10 silver ore, 5 jewels, 3 glimmer shards
    Congratulations: Sabina: There you go -- just look at them sparkle!

Ivy: At least we've managed to teach the faeries the value of commerce! The value of friendship can come next...
    6: The Value of Commerce
    * Trade with the faeries 0/1 GO (skip 20)
    Rewards: 3100 coin, 10 xp | new trade in the Royal Exchange added - Trade with the Faeries
    Congratulations: Ivy: I hope Queen Ivinea doesn't notice these things are missing!

Ivy: I know we're all excited about what we're going to be able to do in the new building without even blowing it up, but I'm the most excited about how pretty it will be. Let's get to work!
    7: Start of Something Beautiful
    * Build a faerie workshop 0/1 GO | Cost: 50000 coin. Build: 10 faerie block, 10 faerie beam, 10 faerie paste
    Rewards: 3100 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: It's so cute! Now let's see what we can make.

Pictures
    Spoiler: show

Dialogue Guide
    The Faerie Workshop

Ruler: Well, the faeries have given us a few of their building materials...
    ...but with this many, what can we build?
    IVY: A dollhouse? Or a very small chair.
    Ruler: After traveling all that way, I was hoping we could make something a littler larger.
    OT: It is possible that after examining some of their materials, we could devise...
    ...a way to make some of our own!
    Ruler: That would let us build something bigger, without so many trips for supplies.
    Ruler: Lady Greselda, do you think you could help Old Thomas and Ivy?
    Lady G: Why of course, dearie. I'd love to get a closer look at some faerie magic...
    ...although I do find the faerie style a bit lacking in taste.

OT>If we examine the faerie materials we already have, we can determine the essence
    of what gives them their magic and then discover how to distill it ourselves!
    1. D.I.Y. -Make 1 Faerie Essence (Make it at the Potion Shop!)
    OT>Good news: we distilled a Faerie Essence. Bad news: The Potion Shop needs a new roof.

Ruler: *cough cough* What happened in here?
    IVY: Looks like we blew a hole in the roof.
    But on the bright side, it's not raining!
    Ruler: The hole in the roof is hard to miss, but how did it get there?
    OT: I must say, I am not entirely sure.
    I believe the faerie magic may have proved too much for this structure to contain.
    Ruler: Maybe we should ask the faeries what to do.

Azalea: Of course you should! Who knows faerie magic better than one of us?
    I sensed that explosion from across the square! What were you attempting?
    Ruler: We were trying to find a way to make our own faerie beams and blocks.
    Making them here would be much easier than bringing them home a few at time!
    Azalea: Hmm. Perhaps you could -- you seem to have duplicated their magical essence.
    But you're going to keep destroying the roof unless you have a faerie structure to distill it in.
    Ruler: We can worry abut that later. For now, let's put the roof back on this place.

Ivy>We've learned a lot about building since we put this roof on the first time.
    Now that we have to redo it anyways, let's do it right!
    2. Fixer-Upper -give 4Royal Beams(Tougher to blast through!) & 1 Builders Paste (Holding it together!)
    Ivy>There we go! Good as new, or maybe even better!

Ruler: Hi, Azalea! I've been looking everywhere for you.
    Azalea: I find it peaceful here in the Conservatory, surrounded by flowers.
    Ruler: I'm glad you like it. I have a few questions about what you were saying before.
    Azalea: About needing a faerie building to contain the magic?
    What kind of fool doesn't know that faerie magic is too strong for a human building?
    Ruler: Um, this kind? But we know now.
    Do we need to build an entire building from faerie materials so that we can make more?
    Azalea: That's it exactly.
    Ruler: So we need to go back to the Plume Hive for materials until we have our own building?
    Azalea: Well, you *could* do that? but as the Queen's handmaiden, I have access to such things.
    Ruler: You would do that for us?
    Azalea: You know how much I enjoy your sweets -- could we exchange one for the other?

Ivy> Since this is candy for a faerie, we can't just make it sweet.
    Let's make it beautiful, too, with a little dash of magic!
    3. Let's Make a Deal - give Azalea some Candy Bonbons (Make them in the Kitchen!)
    Ivy> It was hard not to steal a few for myself!

Orange faerie Lila: Hey! What's this I hear about you making deals with Azalea?
    Are the two of you plotting against me? You are, aren't you?
    Ruler: What? No, Lila! Azalea is just helping us with a construction problem.
    Lila: What kind of problem? I heard you gave her candy. Could I help, too?
    Ruler: You might be able to. Do you know how to get Faerie Blocks?
    Lila: I sure do! I'm way better at getting things that Azalea is!
    Ruler: It doesn't need to be a competition You can both help, after all.
    Do you also want candy?
    Lila: Candy? Psh, I've got enough of that.
    What I want is a delicate cake to eat with my tea.
    Ruler: I'm sure we can work something out.

Ivy> Well, it looks like word has gotten around about Azalea helping us out,
    but if it brings us more help, I guess that's a good thing!
    4. In for a Penny - give Lila 5 teacakes (Make them in the Kitchen!)
    Ivy> Look at those tine Teacakes! They're perfect!

Ruler: Our pile of building supplies is growing!
    IVY: It sure is! Now we could build a doll mansion, or maybe even a skunkhouse!
    Ruler: What in the world is a skunkhouse?
    IVY: You know, a house for Pepe. He gets cold outdoors in the winter time!
    Ruler: We're not building your pet skunkupines a faerie skunkhouse, Ivy.
    IVY: Ok, ok. It would have been so *cute* though.
    Ruler: We still need more Faerie Paste before we start building anything.
    Azalea: We can help you with that.
    Ruler: Azalea! And Lila, too? I didn't expect to see you two together.
    Lila: Well, we're going to have to work together to get Faerie Paste...
    Azalea: ...and we know what we would like in return!
    Ruler: More sweets?
    Lila: Not this time! We would like ornaments for our hair -- something that sparkles!

Sabina>I'm glad you came to me. Hairstyling was my life when I was young,
    and I'm sure I can make hair ornaments that faeries will love!
    5. Best Frienemies - give the faeries 2 Jeweled Hairpins (Make them in the Forge!)
    Sabina> There you go -- just look at them sparkle!

IVY: Funny how after all that work you did to reconcile the faeries...
    ?what finally brought them together was the chance to get you to make things for them!
    Ruler: Well, as long as it works, I'm not going to complain.
    Having those two at each other's throats was turning into a real hazard around here.
    IVY: I don't know... I'll miss the food fights, at least.
    Ruler: Still, we don't have enough supplies for a whole building.
    OT: I wonder, will Lila and Azalea continue to provide assistance?
    Ruler: Funny you should ask -- they're coming this way.
    Lila: Our hairpins are *so beautiful*! We're the envy of the entire Plume Hive!
    Ruler: That's great! Is there anything else you need?
    Azalea: Not for ourselves...
    Lila: but if we had more hairpins and more sweets, we could trade them to our sisters!
    Azalea: So if you have any more, we can give you more supplies in return!

Ivy> At least we've managed to teach the faeries the value of commerce!
    The value of friendship can come next?
    6. The Value of Commerce-Trade with the faeries (Get more building supplies!)
    Ivy> I hope Queen Ivinea doesn't notice these things are missing!

Ruler: I think it's finally time, everyone!
    We've got enough supplies to start work on our kingdom's first faerie building.
    Lady G: That's lovely, dear, but please don't put it too near my gardens.
    I fear that faerie flowers and my flowers won't quite get along.
    Ruler: We'll give your flowers plenty of space, don't worry.
    IVY: I'm sure the new building will turn out just great!
    Ruler: What's on your mind, Old Thomas? You're staring into space.
    OT: Ah, I was just considering the possibilities of a building this infused with natural magic.
    In a structure so magical, all kinds of experiments are possible!
    Ruler: Let's get it built, and then see what we can do!

Ivy>I know we're all excited about what we're going to be able to do in the new building
    without even blowing it up, but I'm the most excited about how pretty it will be.
    Let's get to work! 7. Start of Something Beautiful-Build a Faerie Workshop(Buy it from the Market!)
    Ivy>It's so cute! Now let's see what we can make.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-06-17 at 07:02 PM.

The Faerie Bridge - Goals
    * Must have completed Start of Something Beautiful from Faerie Workshop.

Game Links: Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Azalea: Many faerie structures require their foundation to be built on ground that has been infused with our magic. First, craft this potion and spill it over your building site.
    1: Building Bridges
    * Cover the ground with preparation potion 0/3 GIVE (skip 15 ) | Potion Shop, 1 hour - 2 vital extract, 1 faerie jar, 2 magic fruit
    Congratulations: Azalea: The first step is complete. The ground will be ready for further work tomorrow.

Old Thomas: I must record this process in my journal. The finished stones feel warm, and when I picked one up, I got a shock from the strength of the magic. I cannot wait to document the changes these stones make in the surrounding environment!
    2: An Unexpected Disturbance
    * Cover the damage with preparation potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 5)
    * Bury spelled stones in the prepared ground 0/4 BURY (skip 20) | Faerie Workshop, 2 hours - 10 stone, 3 glimmer fragments, 1 faerie essence
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Spelled Stones are buried, and even I can feel a change in the ground.

Ivy: We can wall of this area pretty well with some stones, or maybe even hedgerows. I thought about setting out traps, but if an animal needs food, I'd rather feed it than trap it any day.
    3: Keep off the Grass
    * Build walls or hedges 0/5 BUY (skip 25)
    * Use butterfish as bait 0/5 GIVE (skip 10)
    * Use cabbages as bait 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
    Congratulations: Ivy: That'll keep the animals away! Let's come back tomorrow for the last step.

Azalea: The final step in your preparation is to infuse the Faeriebulb Seeds with the natural magic of your kingdom and plant them around your foundation. Wedding your magic to the growing things of our land is a vital part of the process.
    4: Another Mystery
    * Bury another spelled stone 0/1 BURY (skip 5)
    * Plant enchanted seeds 0/5 USE (skip 25) | Faerie Workshop, 2 hours - 5 faeriebulb seeds, 2 living wood, 4 faeries' murmur
    Congratulations: Azalea: The ground has been prepared. Once it has set overnight, building can begin.

Thurston: Although we no longer need the stolen Spelled Stone, I feel it is a Knight's duty to pursue thieves who threaten our kingdom. Bandits, be on your guard!
    5: A Thief in the Night - Roaming Bandits Adventure
    * Hunt the roaming bandits 0/1 GO (skip 25)
    Congratulations: Thurston: I searched high and low, but the bandits were nowhere to be seen!

Thurston: Each brave person standing watch shall be issued a Sentry Horn, for ease in communication. From a high vantage point, I will surely be able to sound the alarm if thieves approach.
    6: On Watch
    * Make some sentry horns 0/4 MAKE (skip 20)
    * Keep a lookout 0/1 GO (skip 5) | collect from a watchtower
    Congratulations: Thurston: Stop, thief! Stop, I say!

Ivy: I'm glad we're finally ready to get this bridge built. Preparing for it has been a lot of work, and once it's finished, we've got a mystery to solve!
    7: A Bridge to Somewhere
    * Build a faerie bridge 0/1 GO | Cost: 100000 coin. Build: comes fully built.
    Rewards: 3100 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: So that's what a Faerie Bridge looks like? It's too bad only faeries can use it.

Ivy: I've got a recipe for a potion that is guaranteed to perk you up, and the best part is, the ingredients are all natural! Once we've all had some, we'll be ready to stay up all night and spot our intruder!
    8: Strangers in the Night?
    * Drink alertness potion 0/4 GIVE (skip 20) | Potion Shop, 1 hour - 10 cocoa, 1 Ivy's hot sauce, 5 water
    * Keep watch at the Faerie Bridge 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Oh my gosh! Kaz, is that you?

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    Faerie Bridge

Ruler: Let's really put this Faerie Workshop to use!
    What should we build next?
    OT: I must say, I am not certain. Faerie architecture is so different from our own.
    Perhaps one of the Faeries might have a suggestion.
    Ruler: Good idea. I'll go ask Azalea.

*Later, at the Conservatory*
    Ruler: ...so we were wondering what Faerie building to make next. Any thoughts?
    Azalea: There is one thing, but preparing it is not so simple as putting together beams and blocks.
    But if you were capable of undertaking a more challenging project...
    ...a Faerie Bridge would enable easier travel for the faeries between our kingdom and yours.
    Ruler: We're always up for a challenge. How do we get started?
    Azalea: Before the bridge can be built, we must spend several days preparing the ground.
    Come with me to the Faerie Workshop, and I will show you what must be done.

Azalea>Many faerie structures require their foundation to be built on ground that has been infused
    with our magic. First, craft this potion and spill it over your building site.
    1. Building Bridges - Preparation Potion (Make it at the Faerie Workshop!)
    Azalea>The first step is complete. The ground will be ready for further work tomorrow.

Ruler: Hm, that's odd.
    IVY: What is?
    Ruler: This is where I poured out that potion, but the ground has been disturbed.
    IVY: Maybe the smell of the potion attracted wild animals who were hungry enough to eat grass!
    Ruler: This site *is* on the edge of the forest. I'm used to the woods bordering the kingdom...
    ...but sometimes I wonder if there are more creatures out there than we realize.
    IVY: Do you think we should put up a fence, or try to lure any hungry animals away?
    Ruler: That's not a bad idea. If you take care of that...
    ...I'll sprinkle more potion on the grass and ask Azalea what we have to do next.

*at the Faerie Workshop*
    Ruler: The ground has been covered in Preparation Potion, so I think we're ready for the next step.
    Azalea: The next requirement is to provide a magical anchor for the foundation.
    You must create four Spelled Stones and bury them under the corners of the foundation.

OT>I must record this process in my journal. The finished stones feel warm, and when I picked one up,
    I got a shock from the strength of the magic. I cannot wait to document the changes these stones make
    in the surrounding environment! 2. An Unexpected Disturbance - cover the damage with Preparation Potion(Just a little bit more!)
    & Bury 4 Spelled Stones (make them at the Faerie Workshop)
    OT>The Spelled Stones are buried, and even I can feel a change in the ground.

Lady G: Goodness me, what *are* you up to? And what is that smell?
    IVY: Well, we need to keep any wandering animals away from the site of our new bridge!
    We're going to wall off the site as much as we can, but I'm also putting out bait.
    If the animals have food to eat, they won't have to eat the grass!
    Lady G: I could transplant some of my plants. They know how to deal with hungry creatures.
    IVY: If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not put the animals in danger.
    Lady G: My plants aren't dangerous! They're merely... defensive.
    IVY: Either way, I'm going to stick with laying out these fish and cabbages.
    Lady G: Cabbages? I don't think even monsters will eat those.
    IVY: We had extra, and I didn't want any animals to go hungry just because they don't eat meat!

Ivy>We can wall of this area pretty well with some stones, or maybe even hedgerows.
    I thought about setting out traps, but if an animal needs food, I'd rather feed it than trap it any day.
    3. Keep Off the Grass - build walls/hedges (keep the animals out) use butterfish bait (keep the animals distracted)
    use cabbage for bait (in case the animals are vegetarian!)
    Ivy>That'll keep the animals away! Let's come back tomorrow for the last step

Ruler: I hate to say this, but I don't think our damage is being caused by monsters.
    IVY: What? What's happened now? Do you think this site is *haunted*?
    Ruler: No, I don't think we've got ghosts...
    ?but one of the Spelled Stones I buried yesterday is gone.
    IVY: Something dug it up?
    Ruler: I don't think we're dealing with someTHING anymore. I think it's someONE.
    Someone who doesn't like cabbages. They took the fish, though.
    IVY: Really? Well, there's no accounting for taste. What are we going to do?
    Ruler: We can meet up and talk about that later. For now, I'm going to replace the Stone...
    ...and work on our next step. I'm meeting Azalea to learn about it.

Azalea>The final step in your preparation is to infuse the Faeriebulb Seeds with
    the natural magic of your kingdom and plant them around your foundation.
    Wedding your magic to the growing things of our land is a vital part of the process.
    4. Another Mystery - bury another Spelled Stone (I doubt we'll see the lost one again!)
    and Plant Enchanted Seeds (make them at the Faerie Workshop!)
    Azalea>The ground has been prepared. Once it has set overnight, building can begin.

Thurston: My liege, I have examined the upturned earth from last night's theft.
    There is no doubt in my mind: the Stone was removed by thieves, not monsters.
    Ruler: The Spelled Stones do look valuable.
    It's possible that bandits saw us bury them yesterday and came in the night to steal one.
    IVY: I had the feeling I was being watched while I laid out food around the building site.
    Ruler: Anyone watching you do that could have seen me burying the missing Stone.
    Thurston: If that is the case, I will pursue the bandits into the woods and recover the Stone.
    Ruler: You don't have to do that, Thurston. I already made a new one.
    Thurston: Still, we must keep our kingdom's borders safe!

Thurston>Although we no longer need the stolen Spelled Stone, I feel it is a Knight's duty
    to pursue thieves who threaten our kingdom. Bandits, be on your guard!
    5. A Thief in the Night - Hunt the Roaming Bandits (Go on the Adventure!)
    Thurston>I searched high and low, but the bandits were nowhere to be seen!

Ruler: Did you have any luck finding the bandits, Thurston? Did you get the Stone back?
    Thurston: No, my liege, and indeed it is most curious--I could not find any bandits in the woods.
    Ruler: What, none? Even when they're not bothering us, there's at least one band hiding out.
    Thurston: I found signs of one campsite, but it was small, and the fire was cold.
    The bandits seem to have moved off to a greater distance from our borders.
    Ruler: Well, there must be *somebody* out there interfering with this project.
    Thurston: I volunteer to keep watch over our kingdom this night.
    Perhaps I will be able to apprehend our culprit.
    Ruler: That's a good idea--I'll keep a lookout, too. Two pairs of eyes are better than one.
    IVY: And four pairs of eyes will be better yet! Old Thomas and I will help.
    Ruler: Are you sure, Old Thomas? You don't usually stay up all night.
    OT: True, but I do not want to sleep while this mystery is solved without me!

Thurston>Each brave person standing watch shall be issued a Sentry Horn, for ease in communication.
    From a high vantage point, I will surely be able to sound the alarm if thieves approach.
    6. On Watch -make Sentry Horns(to sound the alarm!) & keep a lookout (from up in a Watchtower!)
    Thurston>Stop, thief! Stop, I say!

Ruler: It's a shame we didn't catch our thief last night, but I think we're ready to build this bridge.
    Thurston: I apologize, my liege. I failed you. I saw the thief, but did not manage to catch him.
    Ruler: At least you chased him off before he did any damage. This building site looks just like I left it.
    Azalea: I can feel the magic flowing through the earth.
    This site is ready for the construction of the bridge between our kingdoms.
    Ruler: You heard the faerie--let's start building!

Ivy>I'm glad we're finally ready to get this bridge built. Preparing for it has been a lot of work,
    and once it's finished, we've got a mystery to solve! 7. A Bridge to Somewhere - build a faerie bridge
    (buy it from the market) Ivy>So that's what a Faerie Bridge looks like? It's too bad only faeries can use it.

Ruler: Do you think our thief will come back now that the bridge is finished?
    OT: Without understanding what he was after, it is impossible to know.
    Ruler: Still, I think we should keep watch again tonight...
    ...and let's all try to stay awake. I think everyone but Thurston fell asleep last night.
    IVY: Well can you blame us? It was late! And I drank a cup of hot milk.
    That always puts me right to sleep.
    Ruler: This time, let's drink something that will help us stay awake, instead.
    Let's each set up somewhere we can see the bridge, and watch for anything suspicious.

Ivy>I've got a recipe for a potion that is guaranteed to perk you up, and the best part is,
    the ingredients are all natural! Once we've all had some, we'll be ready to stay up all night and spot our intruder!
    8. Strangers in the Night? -drink the Alertness Potion(make it in the Potion Shop) ,
    keep watch at the Faerie Bridge (Wait! What's that over there!)
    Ivy>Oh my gosh! Kaz, is that you?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-23 at 10:12 PM.

Fellora Plants - Goals
    * This goal introduces a new crop, Fellora Plants, available to players level 31 and higher.
    * The seeds for these crops originally belonged to Lady Greselda, so in addition to dropping Fellora Blossoms, they have a chance of dropping Dark Seeds and Glimmer Plants when harvested.
    * The first two goals, introduce the crop, and are available to everyone who has finished Lesson 3. For players who have completed Start of Something Beautiful and built Faerie Workshops, there are two more goals that unlock crafts that allow the transformation of Glimmer Shards to Glimmer Fragments, and vice versa.

* Goal 3 requires you to make 2 transformation tonics. If you have maxed on tonics before you get to this goal, please contact Support and ask them to remove 2 so you can complete this goal.

Lady Greselda: Fellora Plants should be grown in rich, fertile soil. Your garden may not be sufficient, so add some Fertilizer once you have the seeds in the ground.
    1: Care and Feeding
    * Plant fellora plants 0/10 (skip 20)
    * Add fertilizer to your plants 0/10 GIVE (skip 20)
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: Now go elsewhere and wait for your plants to grow.

Ivy: I know I told Lady Greselda that I wanted the Fellora Plants to have space, but really I'm more worried about them eating my poor White Trillium. Still, they seem normal enough so far.
    2: Room to Grow
    * Tend your white trillium 0/5 GO (skip 10)
    * Give fellora blossoms to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
    Congratulations: Ivy: I got a little more than I bargained for, but all things considered, that went pretty well!

Ivy: Ok, time to get to work on this potion. This recipe doesn't seem too hard, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it after it's done. Transform things, I guess.
    3: The Transformation Tonic
    * Brew transformation tonic 0/2 BREW (skip 20) | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 5 fellora plants, 3 glimmerdust, 3 water
    Congratulations: Ivy: I think this is it--prepare to be transformed!

Lila: With that Transformation Tonic, one thing you can do is transform Glimmer Fragments into Glimmer Shards. Once you've got that down, you can try transforming them back, too.
    4: Practical Applications
    * Make glimmer shards 0/1 MAKE (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Lila: You did it! I'll be in touch about that favor you owe me...

Note: You can now transform Glimmer Shards to Glimmer Fragments.

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    Fellora Plants

* Ivy in Lady Greselda's Garden*

Lady G: Hello there, dearie. I'm surprised to find you out here in my garden.
    Are you here to admire my plants?
    IVY: Actually, I was coming to see you when I heard a strange crunching sound from over here.
    Lady G: Oh, you just heard the end of feeding time in the garden.
    IVY: Feeding time? You mean like... fertilizer? Water?
    Lady G: Something like that, to be sure. But now that you're here...
    ...perhaps it's time you learned a thing or two about a witch's plants.
    IVY: Wow! I mean, I've always had a green thumb, but these plants look pretty fierce.
    Lady G: No offence, dear, but you're not close to ready for plants of this caliber.
    Instead, you'll be starting on plants that have magical uses, but mundane appetites.
    You can plant these Fellora seeds in normal soil, so run along! I have things to tend to.

Lady G>Fellora Plants should be grown in rich, fertile soil.
    Your garden may not be sufficient, so add some Fertilizer once you have the seeds in the ground.
    1. Care and Feeding -plant Fellora Plants (They don't look mean... yet!) , Add Fertilizer (As long as this is all they eat!)
    Lady G>Now go elsewhere and wait for your plants to grow.

IVY: Lady Greselda! I didn't expect you to come check up on me.
    Lady G: Oh, I'm not here to check on you, dear. I'm here to see your Fellora Plants.
    Not every aspiring witch is ready for her own garden.
    IVY: I'm ready, I'm sure of it! I've always had a way with plants, even weird ones.
    Lady G: Weird? Are you calling my children *weird*!?
    IVY: No, no, not *your* plants, just um... other plants.
    You probably haven't heard of them.
    Lady G: Very well. Show me what progress you've made with your own garden.
    IVY: The Fellora Plants are really thriving! They're right over here.
    Lady G: Why have you planted them so far from the rest of your garden?
    IVY: I just thought they might, you know, appreciate some space of their own.
    Lady G: How thoughtful. Once they have bloomed, harvest some of the blossoms...
    ...and bring them to me. Fellora Blossoms have many uses, you know.

Ivy>I know I told Lady Greselda that I wanted the Fellora Plants to have space,
    but really I'm more worried about them eating my poor White Trillium.
    Still, they seem normal enough so far. 2. Room to Grow -tend White Trillium(Console your plants!),
    give Fellora Blossoms to Greselda (And ask her what they're for!)
    Ivy>I got a little more than I bargained for, but all things considered, that went pretty well!

IVY: Lady Greselda! Hey, Lady Greselda!
    Lady G: What? What is it? I'm quite busy, as you can see.
    IVY: This won't take long. I was just wondering what a witch can do with Fellora Blossoms.
    Lady G: All sorts of things, dear. Inks, potions, food and drink...
    IVY: But what can *I* make with them? I've never seen them in any potion recipes before.
    Lady G: Very well, if it will get you out of my perfectly coiffed hair.
    Here is the recipe for the most basic potion that uses them: the Transformation Tonic.
    IVY: Transformation Tonic? Does that do what I think it does?
    Lady G: It helps turn things into other things. Now really, I must return to my work. Out.

Ivy>Ok, time to get to work on this potion. This recipe doesn't seem too hard,
    but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it after it's done. Transform things, I guess.
    3. The Transformation Tonic - brew 2 Transformation Tonic (in the Potion Shop!)
    Ivy>I think this is it--prepare to be transformed!

IVY: Hey Lady Greselda, what are you looking for behind that credenza?
    Lady G: Rats!
    IVY: Rats?
    Lady G: No, nothing dear, never you mind. I just saw you coming and remembered...
    ...having dropped something back here a while ago. No point in looking for it now, though.
    IVY: Well in that case can you tell me--
    Lady G: Today, really isn't a good day for this. Out!
    IVY: But how will I know what to do with this Transformation Tonic?
    Lady G: OUT!

*outside Lady Greselda's*

Lila: Hey, did I hear you say Transformation Tonic?
    Do you have some?
    IVY: I sure do, but I don't know what to do with it.
    Lila: I can show you, but you're going to owe me a favor!

Lila>With that Transformation Tonic, one thing you can do is transform
    Glimmer Fragments into Glimmer Shards.
    Once you've got that down, you can try transforming them back, too.
    4. Practical Applications-make Glimmer Shards (Make them at the Faerie Workshop!)
    Lila>You did it! I'll be in touch about that favor you owe me...

Note: can now transform Glimmer Shards to Glimmer Fragments too.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-18-17 at 12:50 AM.

The Faerie Skunkhouse - Goals
    * Available to players Level 30+
    * Must have completed 1. No Place Like Home from Plume Hive goals and 2. Young, Wild, and Free from Pet Skunkupine goals.

Ivy: The first thing we're going to need is essence of skunkupine, so that we have a scent to neutralize with our potion. After that, some magically fragrant Fellora Blossoms would mask the skunky smell!
    1: An Unfortunate Smell
    * Use desmelling potion 0/5 GIVE (skip 25) | Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 5 fellora plants, 3 water, 1 skunkupine essence
    Congratulations: Ivy: That potion is certainly an improvement over eau de skunkupine!

Thurston: I believe I have a plan. Lady Sabina, please escort Miss Ivy to the Market so that the others can look around her garden for a place to keep the beast. I will journey to the Plume Hive to look for a suitable structure.
    2: An Outdoor Abode
    * Get Ivy out of the house 0/2 GO (skip 10) | collect from the market place
    * Measure the space 0/2 GO (skip 10) | collect from Ivy's house
    * Head to the plume hive 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    Rewards: 1800 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: I believe I have found a perfect solution!

Thurston: I have never understood Ivy's affection for this creature, but the fact that she cares for it is undeniable. The beast's new home should bring her much joy.
    3: The Faerie Skunkhouse timed 5 days to decide if you want to purchase the skunkhouse. Let it expire if you don't want to purchase.
    * Collect from a faerie skunkhouse 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 20, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: What a touching scene!

Ivy: The ground is way too hard and cold for such a gentle creature -- let's line it with something soft. We can also make toys for Pepe to chew on that smell like fish -- I bet he'll love them!
    4: Animal Accommodations
    * Give chew toys 0/4 GIVE (skip 20) | Workshop, 1 hour - 4 hide, 1 fish
    * Line the floor with soft wool 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
    Rewards: 1800 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Let's see if we can get Pepe into his new home!

Ivy: With some warm milk and a nice snack, maybe Pepe will finally be able to settle down in his new home.
    5: Trouble Sleeping
    * Give warm milk 0/5 GIVE (skip 20) | Kitchen, 5 minutes - 3 milk
    * Put breaded fish in the skunkhouse 0/3 GIVE (skip 15)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Maybe now Pepe will be able to sleep!

Ivy:Oh, hey there! Looks like I overslept a little. I couldn't think of anything else to do to make Pepe happy sleeping outdoors, but it turns out he wasn't cold at all -- he just wanted to sleep near his mama!
    6: Bringing up Baby
    * Collect from the faerie skunkhouse 0/2 GO (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Pepe's new home is just perfect for him!

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    The Faerie Skunkhouse

Ruler: Hey, Ivy, what brings you by the castle? And whoa -- what is that *smell*?
    IVY: Oh rats, I was hoping it wasn't too noticeable.
    It's been so chilly at night this week, and Pepe doesn't like sleeping outside in the cold.
    Ruler: Oh, don't tell me...
    IVY: Well, how could I just leave him out there shivering? That would be cruel!
    So I let him into the house, but he does have a certain smell about him...
    Ruler: I'll say. It sounds like the first step is going to be getting the smell out of your house.
    IVY: I've got a potion in mind for that, but I'm going to need some help!

Ivy>The first thing we're going to need is essence of skunkupine, so that we have a scent to neutralize with our potion. After that, some magically fragrant Fellora Blossoms would mask the skunky smell!
    1. An Unfortunate Smell - use Desmelling Potion (Potion shop craft), and get Skunkupine Essence (from skunkupine)
    Ivy>That potion is certainly an improvement over eau de skunkupine!

Ruler: Ivy's home smells a lot better for now, but she can't just use desmeller forever.
    Thurston: As much as it pains me, she truly cares for the beast.
    Ruler: You're right, Thurston. I don't think she's going to start having hem sleep outside.
    Thurston: Perhaps we could provide her with an alternative.
    Ruler: She did ask for a faerie skunk house one time...
    Maybe if we got her a warm little home for the skunkupine, it could sleep there instead.
    Thurston: Do you think that the faeries might have something suitable?
    Ruler: Some of their structures are small enough, that's for sure.

Thurston>I believe I have a plan. Lady Sabina, please escort Miss Ivy to the Market so that the others can look around her garden for a place to keep the beast. I will journey to the Plume Hive to look for a suitable structure. 2. An Outdoor Abode (visit Market & Ivy's hut, adventure to Plume Hive)
    Thurston>I believe I have found a perfect solution
    !

Ruler: Ok everyone, what did we find out?
    OT: There is a good place for the structure in the garden behind Ivy's home.
    Ruler: That's a good start -- we've got a place to put a skunk house. Thurston?
    Thurston: The faeries have a structure that would be most suitable if it were furnished for the beast.
    Ruler: Even better. Sabina, what about you?
    Sabina: Ivy knows a *lot* about all of the plants at the market!
    Ruler: I guess we already knew that.
    Now let's go get that skunk house and give our friend a nice surprise!

Thurston>I have never understood Ivy's affection for this creature, but the fact that she cares for it is undeniable. The beast's new home should bring her much joy. 3. The Faerie Skunkhouse (buy & collect from skunkhouse) Thurston>What a touching scene!

Ruler: Ok, is everything ready?
    OT: Indeed. The structure has been placed in the garden, and Ivy and Sabina are returning soon.
    Ruler: Great! I'm sure she'll be surprised...
    ...and glad to have somewhere besides her living room for her skunkupine to sleep.
    Here she comes!
    IVY: Hi, everyone! What brought you by?
    Ruler: SURPRISE!
    IVY: Oh gosh, everybody! Is that... did you get Pepe a little house?
    It's *adorable*! Thank you so much!
    Ruler: You're welcome! Now your house can go back to smelling like it used to.
    IVY: It sure can! All I need to do is make sure the skunk house is comfortable enough.
    Ruler: Comfortable enough? What do you think it needs?

Ivy>The ground is way too hard and cold for such a gentle creature -- let's line it with something soft. We can also make toys for Pepe to chew on that smell like fish -- I bet he'll love them!
    4. Animal Accomodations (Make Chew Toys at the Workshop & Wool for a pet bed)
    Ivy>Let's see if we can get Pepe into his new home
    !

OT: Hello, Miss Ivy! We wandered by to see how your pet is adjusting to his new home.
    IVY: Well, he likes to play in it, but I still can't get him to sleep through the night.
    I put him to bed out here, and then wake up to him scratching at my door!
    OT: Perhaps the skunkupine is having trouble falling asleep in its new surroundings.
    IVY: Hey, maybe you're right! I like a snack and some warm milk before I go to sleep.
    I think I'll try that with Pepe and see how it works.

Ivy>With some warm milk and a nice snack, maybe Pepe will finally be able to settle down in his new home. 5. Trouble Sleeping (give warm milk & breaded fish)
    Ivy>Maybe now Pepe will be able to sleep!

Ruler: Good morning, Old Thomas! Are you headed to Ivy's too?
    OT: I am. She was having trouble getting her pet to sleep in his new abode...
    ...so I am going to see how the creature is adjusting.
    Ruler: Hey, what's that in her garden next to the skunkhouse?
    Is that...
    OT: I do believe it is.
    Ruler: Ivy brought some cushions and a blanket outdoors, and slept next to the skunk house.
    OT: They both look to be resting peacefully. Should we wake her?
    Ruler: Well, it's almost noon, so this is probably as good a time as any.

Ivy>Oh, hey there! Looks like I overslept a little. I couldn't think of anything else to do to make Pepe happy sleeping outdoors, but it turns out he wasn't cold at all -- he just wanted to sleep near his mama!
    6. Bringing up Baby (collect from faerie skunkhouse)
    Ivy>Pepe's new home is just perfect for him!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-17 at 01:00 AM.

Kaz returns from Blythewood - Goals
    * Complete the Faerie Bridge to trigger these goals.
    * Magical Maladies requires Soil Samples from fresh harvest of Glimmerbulb (8hr) crop. Tip: you may plant the glimmerbulbs in advance - wait for goal to appear before harvesting them

Ivy: Don't you worry! Just sit tight and I'll whip up some old-fashioned swamp cooking!
    1: The Prodigal Troll
    * Visit Kaz's abode 0/3 GO (skip 15)
    * Give Kaz a mercury feast 0/1 GIVE (skip 20)
    Rewards: 300 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Feeling better?

Kaz: Your witch and your fancy books won't help you. This is troll science at work.
    2: Magical Maladies
    * Visit the library 0/2 GO (skip 10)
    * Visit Greselda's castle 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Kaz: So wha'd you find out? I bet nothin'.

Ivy: Looks like we'll need to get our hands dirty to learn the truth!
    3: The Science of Magic
    * Fight dire boars 0/5 (skip 25)
    * Collect soil samples from glimmerbulb crops 0/20 GO (skip 30)
    Rewards: 500 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Could this magic really have been cast in the Glimmerwood?

Lady Greselda: Gather the rest of the samples. I'll need to test this further.
    4: Scientific Progress Goes 'Poof'?
    * Test soil samples at the greenhouse 0/5 TEST (skip 25) | Greenhouse, 1 hour - 5 soil sample, 5 water, 5 glimmerdust
    * Test boar tusks at the greenhouse 0/5 TEST (skip 25) | Greenhouse, 2 hours - 5 boar tusks, 5 water, 5 glimmer fragments
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: Hmm. If I'm right - and I usually am - this isn't good.

Lady Greselda: Let's perform the last of the tests. Then we'll know the culprit for sure.
    5: Sneaking Suspicions
    * Test glimmer plants 0/5 TEST (skip 40) | Greenhouse, 4 hours - 2 dark seeds, 2 fertilizer, 2 feral magic
    * Examine dire glimmer plants 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Examine feral magic) 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: Just as I suspected... this is Faerie magic.

Lady Greselda: This *is* faerie magic - of that, I'm sure. They won't be able to shrug off this evidence.
    6: Of Faeries And Men
    * Journey to the plume hive 0/1 GO (skip 25)
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: Let's see what they have to say...

Azalea: Trust us! We can set things right!
    7: Confronting the Faeries
    * Give feral magic to the faeries 0/10 GIVE (skip 40)
    Congratulations: Azalea: Yeah, this shouldn't be a problem. We'll fix this right up!

Kaz: Thanks. This swamp is starting to smell like home, at least.
    8: Home At Last
    * Go to Kaz's abode 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    Rewards: 300 coin, 2 xp, 1 surprise!
    Congratulations: Kaz: Let me know as soon as those faeries have fixed our problem. IF they do.

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    Kaz Returns from Blythewood

A familiar face is heading back to your Kingdom, Kaz! Find out what he learned about the Dire Boars during his journey!

Ruler: Kaz! You're back!
    KAZ: You all stay away from me!
    Ruler: ...What's wrong? Did you find the source of the Dire Boar attacks?
    KAZ: Oh, I found the source all right...
    ...and it's not Blythewood. The magic is comin' from here!
    Ruler: Wait, what? Kaz, I--
    KAZ: Don't even start with me! I'm taking all my stuff and leavin' this crummy Kingdom!
    Ruler: But, Kaz... don't leave yet!
    IVY: You must be starved! At least stick around for some food before you leave again!
    KAZ: Bah! I'm not even hungry!
    (GRRRRUMMMMMMBLE)
    ...OK, find, one quick snack, then I'm hittin' the road.

Ivy>Don't you worry! Just sit tight and I'll whip up some old-fashioned swamp cooking!
    1. The Prodigal Troll - visit Kaz's Abode (convince Kaz to stay!)
    and give Kaz a Mercury Feast (His favorite!)
    Ivy> Feeling better?

Ruler: What makes you think the magic affecting the Dire Boars is coming from the Glimmerwood?
    KAZ: Glad you asked. Take a look at this.
    Ruler: Is that... tree bark?
    KAZ: Yup. It's a tree bark sample taken from Blythewood. I have plenty more in my pack.
    Ruler: What's wrong with them?
    KAZ: Nothin'. Nothin' at all.
    Ruler: Ok, sooo...
    KAZ: Now compare that with this. This is taken from the Glimmerwood.
    Ruler: I still don't see anything wrong with it.
    KAZ: See it?! Hmph, don't you *smell* it?
    Ruler: I don't smell anything strange.
    KAZ: Humans and your puny noses. It smells of *magic*. Each kind of magic has its own smell.
    And I can tell you this smells like Glimmerwood magic. Trolls know all about this stuff.
    OT: I'm afraid this is beyond me. I would consult Lady Greselda on magical matters.
    Ruler: Good thinking. I'll stop by the Library and research magical identification.

Kaz>Your witch and your fancy books won't help you. This is troll science at work.
    2. Magical Maladies - visit the Library (Research magical identifiers!) and
    visit Greselda's Castle (We need her expertise!)
    Kaz> So wha'd you find out? I bet nothin'.

Ruler: Lady Greselda, can magic really be identified by its smell?
    Lady G: I wouldn't place much credence on that troll pseudo-science, but it *is* possible.
    KAZ: Pseudo-science? The knowledge of the trolls has been passed down for generations!
    Lady G: And what a *lovely* cornucopia of wisdom that is, I'm sure.
    Ruler: How can we figure out who left this magical residue, then?
    Lady G: Elementary, my dear.
    It needs a comparison of affected matter when exposed to similar magical stimuli.
    Ruler: ...in English?
    Lady G: We need more soil to see if there's magical residue comparable to Kaz's sample!
    We'll also need to compare it against residue left on the Dire Boars.
    IVY: Oooooo, can I help? Let me! I'm super scientific!

Ivy>Looks like we'll need to get our hands dirty to learn the truth!
    3: The Science of Magic - fight Dire Boars (We need more Tusks!) and
    collect Soil Samples from Glimmerbulb Crops (Test these for Feral Magic)
    Ivy>Could this magic really have been cast in the Glimmerwood?

IVY: Well, my initial hypothesis is that this soil is NOT from the Glimmerwood.
    Ruler: Um, what makes you say that?
    IVY: Well, it isn't made of wood, for starters. Also: no glimmering.
    Ruler: OK, but we *just * gathered the soil, Ivy. It's definitely from here.
    IVY: It's an untested hypothesis! This is why we experiment!
    Bring the samples here; I'll begin the initial testing.
    Lady Greselda, can you cast a corrupting spell on Sample A?
    Lady G: Certainly, dear.
    *POOF*
    IVY: It's turning... murky. Does the soil look darker to you?
    Ruler: What does this mean?
    Lady G: I'm not sure... but I have an idea.

LadyG>Gather the rest of the samples. I'll need to test this further.
    4. Scientific Progress Goes 'Poof'? at the Greenhouse> Test Soil Samples(This evidence is down to earth!)
    & Boar Tusks (We worked hard to get these!)
    LadyG>Hmm. If I'm right - and I usually am - this isn't good.

Lady G: We need to test this magic on a live plant sample. Several, if possible.
    Ruler: Why? What's wrong, Lady Greselda?
    Lady G: There is a taint of previous magical corruption on these soil samples.
    And best as I can tell... that magic originated in the Glimmerwood.
    Ruler: But who could have done such a thing?
    Lady G: There are precious few magical casters in this kingdom who could have.
    I have a theory... but I won't speculate further until I'm sure of the results.

LadyG>Let's perform the last of the tests. Then we'll know the culprit for sure.
    5. Sneaking Suspicions - test Glimmer Plants (How will they react to Feral Magic?)
    -examine Dire Glimmer Plants (These are weirder than usual!)
    -examine Feral Magic (Confirm Lady Greselda's suspicions!)

LadyG>Just as I suspected... this is Faerie magic.

IVY: Faerie Magic? You can't be serious!
    Why would the faeries send Dire Boars after us?
    Lady G: I don't know. It's possible they aren't even doing it on purpose.
    OT: Faeries *are* known for their flights of fancy. It could just be a spell gone wrong.
    KAZ: Faeries, huh? I don't trust faeries. They never leave us trolls alone.
    IVY: But they're so nice! I'm sure there's an explanation for this.
    Ruler: Well, we won't find it around here.
    Let's see if they know anything about this magic.

LadyG>This *is* faerie magic - of that, I'm sure.
    They won't be able to shrug off this evidence.
    6. Of Faeries And Men - Journey to the Plume Hive (Time to get answers!)
    LadyG>Let's see what they have to say...

KAZ: Oye! You little winged rodents! Get out here!
    Ruler: Kaz! Be nice. We don't even know if the faeries did anything wrong.
    KAZ: Oh, yes they did. Look at 'em. All... devious and... twitchy.
    Azalea-blue faerie: What IS it?
    Some of us are trying to get our beauty sleep!
    Ruler: We've noticed traces of Feral Magic in our forest.
    We think it's attracting Dire Boars.
    Lila-orange faerie: Dire Boars? In your forest?
    No way, it wasn't us - we don't even eat pork.
    Lady G: I'm fairly certain it WAS you. Look at these Glimmer Plants.
    This is clearly faerie magic.
    Azalea: Well, it does LOOK like faerie magic.
    But I don't see how that could have happened.

Both faeries- (*whisperwhisperwhisper*)

Azalea: Ah. Hmm. There's a chance one of our spells may have...
    ... spilled over into your forest.
    KAZ: HAH! What did I tell you? They sicced the Dire Boars after us!
    Azalea: It's not like that! Look, let us make up for this!

Azalea>Trust us! We can set things right!
    7. Confronting the Faeries - give Feral Magic to the Faeries
    (From the Feral Lands and the Greenhouse!)
    Azalea>Yeah, this shouldn't be a problem. We'll fix this right up!

KAZ: Look... I know you think everyone's wonderful with
    sunshine and rainbows and such...
    ...but those faeries are up to something. You may not believe me yet, but I can tell.
    Ruler: How?
    KAZ: I can *smell* it on them.
    Ruler: Really? Wow. I never knew Trolls had such a refined sense of smell!
    KAZ: Yeah, well, we follow our noses.
    Ruler: Are you heading back to the Troll Kingdom soon?
    KAZ: Nah. If I don't fix the Dire Boar problem first, they'll chew my head off.
    Ruler: Not... literally, right?
    KAZ: Probably not. But I'd rather not test it.
    This place is as good of a home as I have right now.
    Ruler: Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like.

Kaz>Thanks. This swamp is starting to smell like home, at least.
    8. Home At Last - go to Kaz's Abode (Help Kaz get settled from his trip!)
    Kaz>Let me know as soon as those faeries have fixed our problem. IF they do
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-17 at 01:01 AM.

Troll Sparring Pit - Goals
    * Complete Home At Last from Kaz Returns From Blythewood to trigger these goals.
    * Be careful in your crafts as the hides look really similar.
    * In order to craft the Super-Reinforced Training Dummy, you need the Adamant-Reinforced Hide, not the Iron-Reinforced Hide. You need Tanned Hide to craft the Adamant-Reinforced Hide too so you'll need to craft more of that and then craft one Adamant-Reinforced Hide.
    Reinforced training dummy
    Workshop, 1 hour - 2 fancy beam, 30 wheat, 2 tanned hide
    Tanned Hide, 2 minutes - 2 hide, 1 tannin
    Tannin, 1 minute: 2 sap, 2 water, 2 living wood

Extra-reinforced training dummy
    Workshop, 2 hours - 2 royal beam, 10 wool, 1 iron-reinforced hide
    Iron-reinforced hide 5 minutes: 1 tanned hide, 10 iron ore

Super-reinforced training dummy
    Workshop, 4 hours - 2 enchanted beam, 15 wool, 1 adamant-reinforced hide
    Adamant-reinforced hide, 10 minutes 1 tanned hide, 1 adamant

Troll armor
    Workshop, 1 hour - 1 iron-reinforced hide, 3 boar tusk, 3 boar pelt
    * Complete It Takes Trolls To Tango to trigger A Boar-ing Problem.

Kaz: So, I can still hit things as long as they're in the Sparring Pit? Deal.
    1: Anger Management
    * Draft plans for a troll sparring pit 0/2 GO (skip 10) | collect from the library
    * Craft replacement benches 0/2 GO (skip 20 | Workshop, 4 hours - 2 fancy block, 20 stone, 2 simple glue
    Rewards: 410 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Kaz: Let's get to fightin' already!

Kaz: I need to find something to practice against that won't break right away.
    2: To The Pain
    * Craft a troll training dummy 0/1 GO (skip 20) | Workshop, 30 minutes - 2 wooden beam, 10 wheat, 2 hide
    * Bring it to Kaz for testing 0/1 GIVE (skip 5)
    Rewards: 525 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Kaz: Still looks pretty flimsy. Stronger than Thurston maybe, but that's not sayin' much.

Kaz: That does sound fun. Alright, let's make a better dummy.
    3: A Worthy Opponent
    * Craft a reinforced training dummy 0/1 GO (skip 20) | Workshop, 1 hour - 2 fancy beam, 30 wheat, 2 tanned hide (Tanned Hide, 2 minutes: 2 hide, 1 tannin. Tannin, 1 minute: 2 sap, 2 water, 2 living wood)
    Rewards: 640 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Kaz: This looks just as smash able as the last dummy.

Old Thomas: Here's a list of the materials we need. This dummy will be indestructible, I tell you.
    4: Sparingly Sparring
    * Craft an extra-reinforced training dummy 0/1 GO (skip 20) | Workshop, 2 hours - 2 royal beam, 10 wool, 1 iron-reinforced hide (Iron-reinforced hide 5 minutes: 1 tanned hide, 10 iron ore)
    Rewards: 710 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: My masterpiece is complete!

Lady Greselda: Excellent. Bring the finest materials you have here, and I'll help prepare the dummy.
    5: Crash-Test Dummies
    * Craft super-reinforced training dummy 0/1 GO (skip 20) | Workshop, 4 hours - 2 enchanted beam, 15 wool, 1 adamant-reinforced hide. (Adamant-reinforced hide, 10 minutes 1 tanned hide, 1 adamant)
    Rewards: 775 coin, 4 xp
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: This dummy shall withstand even the fiercest blows.

Kaz: Thanks. Could we borrow some armor, too? Trolls bruise easily.
    6: A Trove of Trolls
    * Craft more super-reinforced training dummies 0/4 GO (skip 80)
    * Craft troll armor 0/5 GO (skip 75) | Workshop, 1 hour - 1 iron-reinforced hide, 3 boar tusk, 3 boar pelt
    Rewards: 1400 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Kaz: Pretty spiffy armor. Too bad it'll be dented in no time.

Kaz: Be careful. Dummies don't hit back. Trolls do
    7: It Takes Trolls To Tango
    * Build a troll sparring pit 0/1 GO | Cost: 50000 coin. Build: 5 troll club, 4 royal block, 4 super-reinforced dummy, 5 troll armor.
    Rewards: 500 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Kaz: You're tough for a small fry, I'll give you that!

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    Troll Sparring Pit

Kaz is back, but he's been too upset to settle down because he's certain that the faeries are up to something in his Kingdom. We'll need to build something to help him control his anger!

KAZ: Haaaaaa-yarrrrrggggg!

*CRASH*
    Ruler: Whoa! Um... nice swing there, Kaz. But what did the bench do to you?
    KAZ: Huh? Oh. Nothin'. I just wanted to hit somethin'.
    Ruler: Are you upset about something?
    KAZ: Those faeries are sending Dire Boars into my kingdom! Of course I'm upset.
    Ruler: But we don't even know if they're to blame! And they're trying to help us!
    KAZ: That's what they *say*. But I don't believe it.
    They're lying. HAAA-YARRGGG!
    *LARGER CRASH*

Ruler: Well, try to take out your aggression on something less... destructible.
    Maybe you could practice sparring! You could even have your own pit!
    KAZ: You'd build a training pit for me?
    Ruler: Anything for you, Kaz! As long as you stop destroying our benches.

Kaz>So, I can still hit things as long as they're in the Sparring Pit? Deal.
    1. Anger Management - draft plans at the Library & craft replacement benches(I suppose those were getting old anyway)
    Kaz>Let's get to fightin' already!

Thurston: I hear you're in the market for a sparring partner, Troll.
    I'll gladly educate you on the finer arts of swordplay.
    KAZ: You? Ha! You're a brave, human, but foolish.
    Ruler: I'm with Kaz on this one. Are you sure you're up to the challenge?
    Thurston: I've trained with a man-of-arms since the tender age of 11! There is no finer swordsman!
    Ruler: Did your training cover fighting opponents twice your size?
    Thurston: My sword is an extension of my body, my soul. I can not be defeated, especially by this cretin!
    To arms, Troll! Thrust! Parry! Parry! Swipe! Parry! Sidestep! Thrust!
    KAZ: HAAAA-YAARRRRRGGGG!
    *EVEN LARGER CRASH*
    Ruler: Thurston! Thurston, are you OK?
    Thurston: Mummy? I don't want to play with the other children, mummy they tease me...
    Ruler: I, uh, don't think Thurston can spar any more today.
    KAZ: Hmph. Even the benches put up more of a fight.

Kaz>I need to find something to practice against that won't break right away.
    2. To The Pain -craft Troll Training Dummy(For Thurston's sake) & give it to Kaz for testing( Hopefully this lasts longer than Thurston)
    Kaz>Still looks pretty flimsy. Stronger than Thurston maybe, but that's not sayin' much.

Ruler: Ready, Kaz? Take a swing at this training dummy!
    KAZ: Here goes nothin'. HAAAA-YAARRRRRGGGG!
    *CRASH*

Ruler: Well, that was nice while it lasted.
    KAZ: I can't help it! Those faeries make me want to smash things.
    Ruler: I can't keep building Training Dummies if you're just going to destroy them.
    KAS: I'll have to go back to hitting benches then.
    Ruler: No, wait! I can try reinforcing the dummies. Then you can hit them to your heart's content!

Kaz>That does sound fun. Alright, let's make a better dummy.
    3. A Worthy Opponent - craft a reinforced training dummy(Stay strong, dummy!) and give it to Kaz for testing (Looks weak)
    Kaz>This looks just as smash able as the last dummy.

Ruler: Here's the new and improved dummy! Take your best shot!
    KAZ: I'll just crush this like the last one.
    HAAAA-YAARRRRRGGGG!
    *CRASH*

Ruler: ...
    KAZ: I did warn you.
    Old Thomas: If I may interject, I think I can improve this dummy.
    We can make it bigger... stronger... more resilient!
    Ruler: How will we do that?
    OT: It all goes back to materials. If we use stronger materials, we'll get a stronger dummy!
    Ruler: It's worth a try! What are we looking for?

OT>Here's a list of the materials we need. This dummy will be indestructible, I tell you.
    4. Sparingly Sparring - craft an Extra-Reinforced Training dummy (Third times a charm!) then give it to Kaz for testing(I'm not impressed)
    OT>My masterpiece is complete!

KAZ: Again? I'm just gonna smash this dummy, too.
    OT: Don't be so sure! This new dummy is up to the challenge!
    KAZ: HAAAA-YAARRRRRGGG!
    *CRASH*

KAZ: Some challenge.
    OT: My dummy! My perfect, damage-sustaining dummy! It is ruined!
    KAZ: Can't have been that perfect then.
    Ruler: Kaz is right. Nothing we're doing is working.
    We'll need magic to build this dummy.
    Lady G: Magical assistance is my specialty. I believe I can help you.
    Ruler: You have an idea?
    Lady G: If you imbue the dummy with a Hardening Spell, it should endure even this brute.
    Ruler: I'm willing to try anything at this point.

LadyG> Excellent. Bring the finest materials you have here, and I'll help prepare the dummy.
    5. Crash-Test Dummies - craft super-reinforced training dummy(This is no crummy dummy!) then give it to Kaz for testing(Oooh, shiny.)
    LadyG>This dummy shall withstand even the fiercest blows.

*CLANG*

Ruler: Clang? Not crash? I think we did it!
    Lady G: I'm not sure 'we' is the correct pronoun to use, but I'm happy for you all the same.
    KAZ: Yeah... I like this dummy! *CLANG* *CLAND* It's tough!
    We don't have dummies like this in the Troll Kingdom.
    We just end up givin' each other lumps on the noggin.
    Lady G: (That explains a good deal.)
    KAZ: I should invite over some other trolls. This is a good place for fighting.
    Ruler: The more the merrier! Just make sure they keep the fighting in the Pit.

Kaz>Thanks. Could we borrow some armor, too? Trolls bruise easily.
    6. A Trove of Trolls- craft more super-reinforced training dummies(Built Swamp-Tough!) and craft troll armor(Be safe while sparring!)
    Kaz>Pretty spiffy armor. Too bad it'll be dented in no time

*CLANG* *CLANG*
    KAZ: Thanks. I feel a lot better...
    Ruler: Happy to help. So are you still angry at the faeries?
    KAZ: Yup. But I'll let them try to help.

KAZ: I'm beat. Did you want a turn in the Sparring Pit?
    Trolls don't get a lot of practice fightin' humans.
    Ruler: I dunno... I saw what happened to Sir Thurston.
    Thurston: Give it nary a thought, my liege! I will stand in your steed! I... woah. I need to sit down.
    Ruler: It's OK, Thurston. You can rest. I'll spar with the Trolls!

Kaz>Be careful. Dummies don't hit back. Trolls do.
    7. It Takes Trolls To Tango- Build a Troll Sparring Pit(Test your might!) and go fight in the troll sparring pit (Learn from Thurston's example!)
    Kaz>You're tough for a small fry, I'll give you that!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-17 at 01:14 AM.

The Big News - Goals
    * Must be Level 40+ and have Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House to trigger these goals.
    * Supermarket Sweep - 24 hour TIMED goal. during these 24 hours, wedding supplies are easier to acquire. You do not have to complete this step to continue. What you have collected will add to the count in your Parts needed. You will be able to get more later but the Trade changes to 6 hours.
    * You get a trade ticket from each trade.
    * If you want to make sure you can make it through the timed challenge with a lot less stress, wait until you have 80 Faeries Murmur, 16 Floral Glow and 24 Fellora Blossoms on hand. You may need MANY more, depending on how many discount trades you manage to do in the first 24 hours.

Thurston: My liege, please pardon my presumption, but I may need assistance with this wedding. Can you meet me at my fort?
    1: Big News
    * Promise to help 'Thirsty' 0/1 VISIT (skip 5)
    Rewards: 490 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: We have much to do, and little time to do it!

Ivy: Maybe if we release a sleeping spore into the store, we can shop while everyone else dozes off!
    2: Shop 'Til You Drop
    * Visit the market place 0/1 VISIT (skip 5)
    * Use pile of seeds 0/20 USE (skip 20)
    * Use enchanter's essence 0/1 USE (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Great, now we just need to tiptoe around the shoppers! They snooze, they lose!

Ivy: Thurston's just stressed. The carriage will be fine once we buy some decorations for it!
    3: Great Expectations Tip: Do Not PLACE the Wedding Carriage until you have checked your inventory for ALL the items needed for the Timed Royal Exchange Trade
    * Place the Wedding carriage 0/1 PLACE | Cost: 50000 coin. Build: 5 lace, 2 wedding bells, 20 rose petals, 5 ribbons
    Congratulations: Ivy: See? It just needs some paint, some bells, some flowers, some lace...

Ivy: *YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS STEP TO CONTINUE. DURING THESE 24 HOURS WEDDING SUPPLIES ARE EASIER TO ACQUIRE.*
    4: *Supermarket Sweep - 24 hour TIMED goal
    * Bargain with the other planners 0/5 GO | Royal Exchange, 3 hours - 10 faeries' murmur, 2 floral glow, 3 fellora plants
    Congratulations: Ivy: It's crazy in there! Head count! Did we all make it out?!

Thurston: Excalibam, lend me courage. Those who are about to shop... salute!
    5: Carriage Conundrum
    * Gather the wedding supplies 0/1 GO | Royal Exchange, 3 hours - 20 faeries' murmur, 4 floral glow, 5 fellora plants
    Congratulations: Thurston: Success! I have acquired the decorations! ...now I need to lie down.

Ivy: Be very careful with attaching the decorations. We can't afford to make another trip to the shop.
    6: A Job Well Done
    * Upgrade the wedding carriage to level 1 0/1 GO | 2 alicorn shoe polish, 5 alicorn horn polish, 10 alicorn mane brush
    Congratulations: Ivy: Done! But... does it seem like it's missing something?

Ivy: I'll go see what the problem is up front.
    7: No Horsepower
    * See the newlywed's carriage 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Say, Thurston... did we remember to get horses for the carriage?

Ivy: Sheesh, and I thought I was picky! HINT: Collect Alicorn Supplies from the Wedding Carriage!
    8: Horsin' Around
    * Have alicorn shoe polish 0/2 USE (skip 150)
    * Use alicorn horn polish 0/5 USE (skip 150)
    * Use alicorn mane brush 0/10 USE (skip 150)
    * Beautify your alicorn 0/1 DRESS
    Rewards: 490 coin, 3 xp, 1 Wedding Alicorn
    Congratulations: Ivy: This should be everything!

Ivy: You mix the frosting; I'll prepare the cake ingredients!
    9: Cake 'N' Bake
    * Make cake frosting 0/1 COOK (skip 10) | Kitchen, 5 minutes - 10 sugar, 20 milk
    * Make wedding cake 0/1 COOK | Kitchen, 3 hours - 20 milk, 5 flour, 1 cake frosting
    Congratulations: Ivy: Done, and just in time for the ceremony! Phew!

Old Thomas: Now let us proceed to the wedding carriage, where our couple will ride to the reception!
    10: The Big Moment
    * Go watch the couple leave! 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Now let's go eat cake and celebrate the newlyweds!

Ivy: I made plenty of cake to go around!
    11: The Reception
    * Eat the wedding cake 0/1 EAT
    Congratulations: Ivy: I'm so full... and it's so worth it.

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    The BIG NEWS

Sabina and Thurston seem to have something important they want to tell you, what could it be? Whatever it is, sounds like they're going to need a lot of help!

Sabina: Oh good, you are here! Come in!
    Ruler: Oh, hey Sabina! You two had something to tell me?
    Thurston: Well, it is rather big news.
    Sabina: The BIGGEST news.
    Thurston: Sabina and I--
    Sabina: WE ARE BETROTHED!
    Ruler: Wow, really? Congratulations! This seems so sudden!
    Thurston: Balderdash! I am a knight in somewhat-shiny armor!
    My destiny is to marry a princess!
    Sabina: There is so much to do before the wedding, though!
    Thirsty, you need to book the caterers find an officiant, plan our honeymoon...
    Thurston: Oh! Um... was all of this my job?
    Sabina: ...make a guest list, put the Baron's table FAR away from ours,
    pick out wedding stationary...

Thurston>My liege, please pardon my presumption, but I may need
    assistance with this wedding. Can you meet me at my fort?
    1. Big News- promise to help 'Thirsty' (visit Thurston at home)
    Thurston>We have much to do, and little time to do it!

Thurston: My liege, I beseech you! I require assistance in braving a most treacherous horde!
    Ruler: Uhh... are we under attack?
    Thurston: Nay, 'tis far worse... it is wedding shoppers.
    Such ferocity I have yet to see matched!
    Sabina: I will NOT be pleased if the market runs out of my desired bridal stationary!
    Thurston: Uh, yes, my sweet fiancee! Never you fear! ...Heh heh.
    (My liege, I need help! This wedding frenzy has drastically changed Sabina's temperament!)
    IVY: Sound like you two need a wedding planner! I'd be happy to lend my services!
    Ruler: Have you planned a wedding before?
    IVY: How tough could a wedding be? After all, I coordinate my outfit every morning.
    Thurston: My greatest thanks! I will happily accept any assistance offered.
    IVY: A few wedding shoppers shouldn't be much to handle. Especially if they're asleep!

Ivy>Maybe if we release a sleeping spore into the store, we can shop while everyone else dozes off!
    2. Shop 'Til You Drop- visit the Market Place(Keep an eye out for our stationary!); Check the Conservatory; Enchant the Piles of Seeds with Enchanters Essence.
    Ivy>Great, now we just need to tiptoe around the shoppers! They snooze, they lose!

Ruler: Did you have any luck finding a wedding carriage for Thurston and Sabina?
    IVY: We sure did! We got one of the last ones before they sold out!
    Thurston: I am a bit concerned. The carriage needs fixing, and Sabina had very high expectations.
    If she sees the carriage in an unfinished state... well, I shudder to think of the consequences.
    Ruler: What do we need to do?
    Thurston: Right now, the carriage looks bland. It lacks all pomp and circumstance.
    It is woefully unsuitable to transport my bride-to-be.
    Ruler: Well, let's see what we're working with.

Ivy>Thurston's just stressed. The carriage will be fine once we buy some decorations for it!
    3. Great Expectations-place the Wedding Carriage(It'll look great! Use your imagination!)
    Ivy>See? It just needs some paint, some bells, some flowers, some lace...

Sabina: Thirsty? May I have a word?
    Thurston: (Oh no, 'tis Sabina! Someone hide me! Lie! Say I am out of town!)
    Sabina: I just had a look at the wedding carriage...
    And if you THINK I would spend the HAPPIEST DAY of my LIFE
    in that DEATHTRAP--
    Thurston: My princess, please! It is a work in--
    Sabina: -- THEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING.
    I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU--
    IVY: (We should get out of here.)
    Ruler: Wow, that got a little hairy.
    IVY: I think the stress of the wedding has Sabina on edge.
    It is pretty tough to get decorations for the carriage this time of year.
    There's only one store that might have supplies,
    and it's a madhouse during wedding season.
    Ruler: We just need to run in there, grab what we need, and get out.
    Leave no one behind.
    IVY: We can't let Thurston down!
    No mercy for other shoppers! Head up, elbows out... let's go!

Ivy>*YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS STEP TO CONTINUE.
    DURING THESE 24 HOURS WEDDING SUPPLIES ARE EASIER TO ACQUIRE.*
    4. Supermarket Sweep- Bargain with the other planners(at the Royal Exchange!)
    Ivy> It's crazy in there! Head count! Did we all make it out?!

IVY: *GASP* Air! I need air!
    Ruler: So... many... shoppers. I can't keep going!
    IVY: Did you see the chaos in the linens section?
    Ruler: *shudder* Don't make me relive it. Once was bad enough.
    IVY: Thurston! How's Sabina?
    Thurston: She calmed down after I gave her my assurances the carriage would be fixed.
    Have you had any luck procuring the carriage decorations?
    Ruler: We grabbed what we could. It's not enough to fix the carriage, though.
    I'm sorry, Thurston.
    Thurston: This sounds like a task for a knight!
    IVY: Wait, you don't know what it's like in there!
    Thurston: I would rather fend off a throng of persistent patrons than disappoint Sabina again.

Thurston>Excalibam, lend me courage. Those who are about to shop... salute!
    5. Carriage Conundrum - gather the wedding supplies(at the Royal Exchange)
    Thurston>Success! I have acquired the decorations! ...now I need to lie down.

Thurston: Our task is at an end. The decorations have been procured at great peril.
    Now let us never speak of that store again.
    IVY: Sabina will be so impressed! It won't even look like the same carriage when we're done!
    Ruler: How are the rest of the wedding plans coming along?
    Thurston: *Sigh* It has been a trying experience.
    I think I found a grey hair in my luxurious auburn locks.
    IVY: I've spoken to so many wedding bards recently,
    I think I'm starting to think in sing-song.
    Thurston: I could not have made it this far without either of your help. I am in your debt!

Ivy>Be very careful with attaching the decorations. We can't afford to make another trip to the shop.
    6. A Job Well Done - upgrade Wedding Carriage to Level 1( Make the finishing touches!)
    Ivy>Done! But... does it seem like it's missing something?

Sabina: Oh, Thurston, it is perfect! Oh, 'tis the carriage of my dreams!
    IVY: Now we just need a banner on the back that says 'Just Married'!
    Thurston: Shall we take it for a test run, my bride?
    Sabina: Is it bad luck to ride in your wedding carriage before--oh, I can not wait that long!
    Sabina: We do not seem to be going anywhere...

Ivy>I'll go see what the problem is up front.
    7. No Horsepower-see the newlywed's carriage(what seems to be the problem?)
    Ivy>Say, Thurston... did we remember to get horses for the carriage?

IVY: How could we forget horses for the carriage?
    Sabina: HORSES?!?
    Thurston: (Oh no...)
    Sabina: A princess can not be driven by common HORSES!
    Can you imagine the spectacle?
    Thurston: Of course, dearest, what would you like instead?
    Sabina: A princess of my stature can not be pulled by less than the finest Alicorns.
    Thurston: Alicorns? But, those are extremely rare, Sabina,
    I am not sure we---
    Sabina: Our LOVE is rare, Thirsty! Are you saying our wedding does not deserve the BEST?!
    Thurston: If an Alicorn is what my sugarplum wants, that is what she will get!
    Thurston to Ruler: (Say, would you happen to have some spare Alicorns I could borrow?)

Ivy>Sheesh, and I thought I was picky! HINT: Collect Alicorn Supplies from the Wedding Carriage!
    8. Horsin' Around - use Alicorn Shoe Polish (Their shoes must be sparkling!)
    Alicorn Horn Polish (I want to see my reflection in that horn!)
    Alicorn Mane Brush (Brush your Alicorn hourly!)
    Dress your Alicorn (Prepare it for the special day!)
    Ivy>This should be everything!

Ruler: I can't believe we managed to get everything done for the wedding in time.
    IVY: You're telling me! Coordinating a wedding is tough work.
    Ruler: You did a great job! You have a knack for it!
    IVY: Thanks, but after we make this cake, I think I'll retire as a wedding planner.
    At least this part is relaxing! You know how much I love to bake!
    Ruler: Ivy!
    IVY: Alright, alright. No surprise Skunkupine cake.

Ivy>You mix the frosting; I'll prepare the cake ingredients!
    9. Cake 'N' Bake- make Cake Frosting(Mmmm... rich!) & Wedding Cake(Be careful with the layers!)
    Ivy>Done, and just in time for the ceremony! Phew!

Old Thomas: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of our very dear friends.
    Thurston, do you promise to love and honor Princess Sabina until death do you part?
    Thurston: Verily! I mean, I do!
    Old Thomas: Sabina, do you promise to love and honor Sir Thurston until death do you part?
    Sabina: I do!
    Old Thomas: By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
    You may now kiss the bride.

IVY: I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

Old Thomas>Now let us proceed to the wedding carriage, where our couple will ride to the reception!
    10. The Big Moment - go watch the couple leave (Gather around the carriage!)
    Old Thomas>Now let's go eat cake and celebrate the newlyweds!

IVY: What a beautiful ceremony!
    Old Thomas: Yes, it was all I could do to keep my composure on the altar.
    Sabina: Thank you all for being here! And for all the help you put in for this wedding!
    Ruler: Think nothing of it! I hope everything was perfect!
    Sabina: Oh, it has been a magical day. I apologize I was so flustered leading up to the ceremony.
    But now that I am married, I see I already had the most important component all along...
    ...great friends and a loving husband!

Ruler: Awww, you two are too cute.
    IVY: Well let's not let this cake go to waste, people! Eat up!

Ivy>I made plenty of cake to go around!
    11. The Reception- Eat the Wedding Cake
    (Let Sabina and Thurston cut the first slice!)
    Ivy>I'm so full... and it's so worth it.

The End
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-28-23 at 01:23 AM.

A Boar-ing Problem - Goals
    * Must be level 21+ and complete It Takes Trolls to Tango from the Troll Sparing Pit goals.
    * Boars will continue to spawn as normal despite the suggestion that placing Boarina and building a moat makes them decrease.
    * When you have completed Amber Augmentations you can upgrade the Goddess Tree to Level 6.

Baron: My nose is rather sensitive these days. Mix something strong--I don't want to sneeze in these vestments.
    1: A Boar-ing problem
    * Brew super strength allergy suppressant 0/1 BREW (skip 50)
    * Pack some oranges 0/30 PACK (skip 60)
    * Drink the allergy potion 0/1 DRINK | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 2 allergy potion, 3 lemonade, 30 mushroom
    Rewards: 1600 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Baron: My sinuses haven't felt this clear in ages!

Lila: I can help you out. I know just what the Goddess Tree needs to get fixed.
    2: A Tree in Tatters
    * Craft faerie fertilizer 0/1 MIX (skip 50) | Greenhouse, 1 hour - 50 fertilizer, 30 faeries' murmur, 30 water
    * Craft sparkle spackle 0/1 MAKE (skip 50) | Greenhouse, 3 hours - 3 faerie paste, 35 glimmerdust, 5 floral glow
    Rewards: 1600 coin, 6 xp, 1 Life Tree Trinket
    Congratulations: Lila: Great! This should patch the Goddess Tree right up.

Lila: It was a mistake, honest! We just need an Amber Trinket for its healing properties. That's it! I'll show you how to make it.
    3: Amber Augmentations
    * Find amber from adventure 0/1 SEARCH (skip 50) | Castle, 4 hours - 1 potion of gills, 1 breaded fish, 1000 coin. Potion of Gills: 20 mermaid scales, 20 water, 1 vital extract. | may take multiple tries to get the amber
    * Craft amber trinket 0/1 CRAFT | Greenhouse, 10 seconds - 1 life tree trinket, 1 amber, 30 glimmer fragments
    * Lay amber trinket by the Goddess 0/1 GO | 1 sparkle spackle, 1 amber trinket, 25 water, 1 faerie fertilizer
    Rewards: 1600 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Lila: This is all we need! Let's head back to the Plume Hive.

Thurston: The dire boars have returned, and in far greater numbers. How do we hold them off?
    4: A Boarrage
    * Hide out in the royal chateau 0/1 HIDE (skip 5)
    Rewards: 340 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: There's too many of them! What will we do?

Thurston: Lend me your sword for a little longer! I can not boar, err, bare this further!
    5: Porcine Problems
    * Fight off the dire boars 0/10 (skip 100)
    * Research with Old Thomas 0/3 READ (skip 30) | visit Old Thomas' House
    Rewards: 2600 coin, 8 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: I believe you have bought us some time. Do you have a plan?

Ivy: I'll make bacon wrapped Skunku-Pies as bait. You all collect the materials we need for our Boar Beauty!
    6: Hamme Fatale
    * Get some skunku-pies 0/5 GO (skip 50)
    * Make boar bait 0/1 GO (skip 10) | Kitchen, 30 minutes - 1 skunkupie, 2 syrup, 20 bacon
    * Craft 'Boarina' 0/1 CRAFT | Greenhouse, 3 hours - 5 boar bait, 50 boar pelt, 15 troll horn | If you want to craft 2 Boarina's, you must put your craft on now! Once you collect, the craft disappears.
    Rewards: 2600 coin, 8 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: What a pretty pig! This plan is too genius to fail!

Ivy: Oh, don't be so dramatic! We'll be back before you know it... and the boars won't.
    7: Hog Wild
    * Visit other kingdoms 0/50 VISIT (skip 25)
    * Spread the boar bait 0/100 VISIT (skip 25)
    Rewards: 340 coin, 3 xp, +10 moats
    Congratulations: Ivy: It's working! The boars are following us!

OPTIONAL GOAL: TIMED AT 5 DAYS.
    Ivy: Come on, put your back into it! That moat needs to be dug before the boars' get back!
    8: A Moat Most Foul
    * Purchase any moat tile 0/1 PLACE | 10 are in your inventory, and you need to purchase 1 more.
    Rewards: 340 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Great work, Thurston! You better rinse off, too. You're starting to smell like a Dire Boar.

Pictures

revised goal posted by meme1098

original goal

8. Optiona Quest: Timed 5 Days - Purchase NOT required to advance in game

Dialogue Guide
    A Boar-ing Problem

The Baron: I hear you have something of a Dire Boar dilemma on your hands!
    Ruler: We do. I'm surprised you heard about that, considering you never leave the castle.
    Baron: Nonsense! I care deeply about the concerns of my constituents!
    Now then, how are you combating this issue?
    You need to show leadership!
    Ruler: We already asked the Faeries about it. It sounds like something they did caused the attacks.
    Baron: On my, that sounds dreadful!
    Ruler: It's OK--they said they're working on something to fix the issue now.
    Baron: Fix the--?! *Ahem* I see. I should go... check on their progress then. Take me to them!
    Ruler: *Sigh* As you wish. They mostly hang out by the Plume Hive nowadays.
    Baron: The Plume Hive? My allergies would go haywire!
    Mix me up something for my allergies. THEN we'll visit the faeries.

Baron>My nose is rather sensitive these days. Mix something strong--I don't want to sneeze in these vestments.
    1. A Boar-ing Problem - brew Super Strength Allergy Suppressant(No more runny noses from roses!),
    pack some oranges(You need more Vitamin C!), drink the allergy potion(Don't be a baby, bottoms up, Baron!)
    Baron>My sinuses haven't felt this clear in ages!

(At the Plume Hive...)

blue faerie Azalea: You're back already? It'll take time to fix the Dire Boar problem, you know.
    The Baron: *Ah-heh-he-hem!*
    orange faerie Lila: Oh! Uh, we didn't know you were coming, Baron Pfeffernot.
    Baron: Indeed. I would *love* to hear about how you're fixing the boar problem.
    Azalea: Ah. Hmm. Yes... well...
    Queen Ivinea: I would be happy to address your concerns. But I have a small favor to ask the rest of you.
    Ruler: What is it?
    Queen Ivinea: It seems the Goddess Tree has fallen into further disrepair.
    Before we address the boar problem, it is imperative that the Goddess Tree be fixed.
    Baron: Yes, you lot can see to that. I will stay here with Queen Ivinea. We have much to discuss.

Lila>I can help you out. I know just what the Goddess Tree needs to get fixed.
    2. A Tree In Tatters - craft Faerie Fertilizer(Great for faerie trees!),
    craft Sparkle Spackle*What a sensational sealant!)
    Lila> Great! This should patch the Goddess Tree right up.

Ruler: Hmm, the Goddess Tree doesn't look too bad. I wonder what's wrong with it.
    Lila: Queen Ivinea knows best. Sealing the cracks of the Goddess Tree will protect it from foul magic.
    IVY: But even with the Sparkle Spackle and the fertilizer, the tree doesn't seem different at all.
    Ruler: Well, we did as we were asked. Let's go back and see Queen Ivinea.
    Lila: No! I mean, the tree still needs one more trinket to ward of evil spirits.
    IVY: What? Why didn't you mention this before?
    Lila: Sorry, I only just now remembered.
    Ruler: (Do you get the feeling Lila isn't being super honest with us?)

Lila>It was a mistake, honest! We just need an Amber Trinket for its healing properties.
    That's it! I'll show you how to make it.
    3. Amber Augmentations - find Amber (Adventure To Glimmer Beach!),
    Craft Amber Trinket(Combine the two at the Greenhouse!),
    Lay Amber Trinket by the Goddess(Upgrade the Goddess Tree!)
    Lila>This is all we need! Let's head back to the Plume Hive.

Lila: My queen we have fixed the Goddess Tree as you have commanded!
    Queen Ivinea: Thank you, Lila. The Baron and I have concluded our business as well.
    Ruler: Wait, where is he?
    Queen Ivinea: He had to return to the castle. He said he had urgent business.
    IVY: I'm surprised he left without an escort. He can barely hold a sword!
    Queen Ivinea: Now that the Goddess Tree is fully repaired, we can solve this boar problem once and for all.
    We shall uphold our end of the bargain. Fret no longer about these pestilent boars.
    Ruler: Thanks, Queen Ivinea!

(Later...)

Sir Thurston the Knight: My liege! Oh, thank goodness you have returned!
    Ruler: Is there something wrong?
    Thurston: It's the boars, my liege. They have--
    IVY: Oh, don't worry! We just talked to Queen Ivinea.
    She said our boar problems are over!
    Thurston: Heh heh, well, about that...

Thurston>The dire boars have returned, and in far greater numbers. How do we hold them off?
    4. A Boarrage - Hide out in the Royal Chateau(Out-jog the hogs!)
    Thurston>There's too many of them! What will we do?

Ruler: I thought Queen Ivinea said our boar problems were over! What happened?!
    Thurston: I-- *pant* I am not sure, but we have no time to discuss it now.
    IVY: There's no end to them! This is overbearing!
    Old Thomas: Over-boar-ing, even!
    Thurston: Not-- *pan* now.
    Ruler: Old Thomas, why are the boars so aggressive?
    What's bringing them here?
    Old Thomas: I wish I knew, but I will make haste to the library to try and learn the cause.
    Ruler: Good idea. I'll help you out.
    Thurston: Not now, my liege! I can not fend off all of them alone!

Thurson>Lend me your sword for a little longer! I can not boar, err, bare this further!
    5. Porcine Problems - fight of Dire Boars(They're all over the Kingdom!),
    Research with Old Thomas('I will look in my copy of Dastardly Dire Boars')
    Thurston>I believe you have bought us some time. Do you have a plan?

KAZ: Hmph. I can still smell the boars out there.
    They'll attack again before nightfall.
    See? I told ya. You can't trust faeries.
    IVY: He's not wrong. Ivinea said our boar problems were over. Now they're worse than ever!
    Ruler: Well, we sure can't ask them for help again.
    How many times have they led us astray?
    IVY: Led us... that's it! I think I know how to fix our problem!
    Ruler: You have a plan?
    IVY: Yup! We just need to lure the boars away from our kingdom!
    Ruler: But how can we do that?
    IVY: It's simple! We just need a seductive lady boar!
    Thurston: Where are we going to find a 'seductive lady boar'?
    IVY: We won't. We'll have to make one!
    Thurston: Lady Ivy, I beg your pardon, but that is the most ridiculous plan I have ever heard.
    IVY: Do you have a better one?
    Ruler: OK. I guess this is the best plan we've got.

Ivy>I'll make bacon wrapped Skunku-Pies as bait.
    You all collect the materials we need for our Boar Beauty!
    6. Hamme Fatale - get some Skunku-Pies(get these from Ivy's Hut),
    make Boar Bait(cook this in the Kitchen), craft "Boarina" (in the Greenhouse).

Ivy>What a pretty pig! This plan is too genius to fail!

Ruler: OK, we've got our bait and our 'boar'. It's your plan, Ivy.
    What next?
    IVY: It's easy! We just get the boars' attention with Boarina, then high-tail it out of here!
    Ruler: Where do we go?
    IVY: As far away from here as we can.
    Just run from kingdom to kingdom. Don't stay in any place too long!
    The further we go, the farther away the boars will be from our home!
    Thurston: But we can not leave our kingdom unguarded!
    Ruler: You'll have to stay here and protect the Glimmerwood while we're gone, Thurston.
    Thurston: But... what if the boars come back?
    IVY: They won't! Trust me, this plan is perfect!
    Thurston: So, I should be safe so long as these boars follow this pine piglet of yours?
    IVY: That's right!
    Thurston: I am doomed...

Ivy>Oh, don't be so dramatic! We'll be back before you know it... and the boars won't.
    7. Hog Wild - Visit other Kingdoms(not neighbors) &
    Spread the Boar Bait(Visit and collect from your neighbors buildings)
    Ivy>It's working! The boars are following us!

Thurston: My liege! You have returned, and unharmed no less!
    Ruler: Yeah, and it's all thanks to Ivy's plan!
    Thurston: I am pleased to see you are safe, but I still refuse to believe that plan worked.
    IVY: You're welcome for saving you, Sir Sassypants.
    KAZ: Hmph. Let's not pat each other on the back just yet.
    The boars are gone, but they'll come back. The Glimmerwood is still tainted with faerie magic.
    Ruler: That's true. Old Thomas, did you learn anything in the library that might help?
    Old Thomas: I have an idea. Boars hate being clean and smelling nice, you see.
    IVY: So, what, you want to give them all a bubble bath?
    Old Thomas: Not exactly. But we *can* build a moat around our castle.
    They'll never risk losing their foul stench. It's the source of the Dire Boars' power!
    IVY: I love it! And since Thurston didn't like my plan, he can dig the moat!
    Thurston: But, I am ever so tired...

Ivy>Come on, put your back into it!
    That moat needs to be dug before the boars' get back!
    8. A Moat Most Foul - purchase any Moat Tile (10 are in inventory, but we need one more)
    Ivy>Great work, Thurston! You better rinse off, too. You're starting to smell like a Dire Boar.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-20 at 01:42 AM.

Fickle Faeries - Goals
    * Must have completed Hog Wild, which is the last goal of A Boar-ing Problem.
    * The Blythe Gem craft & the Enchanted Sap craft disappear from Faerie Workshop craft listing when complete.
    * In step 4, you get 1 Goddess Tree Notes when you visit Old Thomas, but still need to visit 3x to complete quest. (max inventory allowed is 1)

Sabina: You all should take something with you, just in case Kaz has already upset the faeries. I suggest fresh flower petals and some sweet treats!
    1: Fickle Faeries
    * Pack some purple petals 0/30 PACK (skip 30)
    * Pack some candy bonbons 0/3 PACK (skip 30) | Kitchen, 4 hours - 5 cocoa beans, 2 sugar, 5 glimmerdust
    * Follow Kaz to the Plume Hive 0/1 GO (skip 50)
    Rewards: 5 gems 9 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Everything's packed and ready to go. Good luck!

*When Fickle Faeries goal is complete, 2 goals appear Magic R&D and Keep Calm and Search On

Greselda: We'll start by going through samples of our own local magic, then crossing our findings against what traces we have of the faeries' magic.
    2a. Magic R&D
    * Study glimmerdust samples 0/30 GIVE (skip 60)
    * Dissect faerie essence 0/3 GIVE (skip 60) | Faerie Workshop, 1 hour - 15 faerie murmur, 5 fey crystal, 5 floral glow
    * Examine the goddess tree 0/1 CHECK
    Rewards: 2975 coin, 9 xp
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: There's something strange about that Goddess Tree. We'd best take a closer look!
    Notes: Goddess Tree drops the sack of Blythedust required for the Blythe Gem

Kaz: I'm tired of playing soft with these troublemakers. We'll do things your way one last time--then, I'm handling it MY way.
    2b. Keep Calm And Search On
    * Search the magic garden 0/3 SEARCH (skip 30)
    * Check the faerie respite 0/3 CHECK (skip 30)
    * Investigate Ivy's house 0/3 GO (skip 30)
    Rewards: 1730 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Kaz: There! Behind that stump!!!

*When Keep Calm... is completed 3b.Trinket Hunt appears.

Lady Greselda: My hunch implies foul play between the two Faerie clans. To test my theory, we'll need to make some Enchanted Sap, and gather more of that Blythe Dust.
    3a. Something There That Wasn't There Before
    * Craft a blythe gem 0/1 MAKE | Faerie Workshop, 1 hour - 5 blythewood dust, 2 mythic essence, 3 enchanted sap. Enchanted sap: 35 sap, 20 faeries' murmur, 35 living wood
    Rewards: 5, 9 xp
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: It seems my suspicions were correct. We must alert the others immediately!

*When Something There... completed the Blythe Gem craft & the Enchanted Sap craft, disappear from Faerie Workshop craft listing.

Kaz: You want to go on a scavenger hunt for some stupid Faerie trinket, just to try and *convince* the Faeries to cooperate? My way would be faster-- *and* more effective!
    3b. Trinket Hunt!
    * Tell Old Thomas 0/1 TELL (skip 5)
    * Check in with Greselda 0/1 CHECK (skip 5)
    Rewards: 385 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Kaz: We've searched everywhere, and no one's seen this mysterious 'missing trinket.' Are you really surprised?

Sabina: How did everything get so complicated? I wish everyone would just get along with each other. For now, we'll start by trying to free that Faerie!
    4. Faerie Findings
    * Read with Sabina 0/3 READ (skip 15)
    * Test the goddess tree's bark 0/3 TEST (skip 15)
    * Contain Thurston 0/3 GO (skip 15)
    * Scour Old Thomas' scrolls 0/3 SERACH
    Rewards: 1730 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: We can't find anything, but I think I know exactly who to ask...
    Notes: for Faerie Findings
    * you get 1 Goddess Tree Notes when you visit Old Thomas, but still need to visit 3x to complete quest. (max inventory allowed is 1)

On completion of Faerie Findings 2 new goals appear. The Usual Way & The Tabernum Connection

Sabina: We have plenty of experience with our local Glimmerwood Faeries. Pleasing the Blythewood Faeries will be easy!
    5a. The Usual Way!
    * Prepare a bunch of flowers 0/1 MAKE (skip 5) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white petals
    * Go north to blythewood 0/1 GO | Castle, 1 day - 3 allergy potions, 5 fish sandwich, 1 faerie offering
    Rewards: 385 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: I cannot find their hive, just all this animal stuff. We should go home for now--they will come out eventually!

Old Thomas: Ah, that witty woman never fails to impress! Time to comb through *her* findings... !
    5b. The Tabernum Connection
    * Send notes to Agnes 0/1 SEND
    Rewards: 5, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Ah, that witty woman never fails to impress! Time to comb through *her* findings... !
    Notes: for the Tabernum Connection
    Royal Exchange: Trade Notes With Agnes : 2 Days
    -uses the Goddess Tree Notes from Old Thomas Search and they will disappear from your inventory, when Royal Exchange trade starts.
    *receive 1 Agnes' Tabernum Notes when collecting from the Royal Exchange

Pictures
    1. Fickle Faeries

2a. Magic R&D

2b. Keep Calm And Search On

3a. Something There That Wasn?t There Before

3b. Trinket Hunt!

4. Faerie Findings

5a. The Usual Way!

Adventure from Castle - 1 Day

5b. The Tabernum Connection

Royal Exchange - 2 days

Dialogue Guide
    Fickle Faeries

Summary:
    Patience is a virtue I just don't have. Right now, we need action! I don't see the point in waiting around, doing nothing.
    Someone needs to do something, before everything gets out of hand.
    Only weaklings and cowards stand by idly while their people and lands are being terrorized!
    Never again will I trust a Faerie! Every single time, it's turned out bad.
    Return with me to the Plume Hive, and let's show them we are not to be trifled with!!!

==*==
    Ruler: So, now that we've protected ourselves from the dire boars...
    What do we do about the Faeries? We know they're behind the attacks.
    Kaz: Those scheming little sprites need to be taught a lesson!
    Sabina: Kaz, no! We cannot just barge in and attack them!
    Kaz: And why not? We've already tried using words-- it's time to use clubs!
    Sabina: After all the effort we spent building good relations with the faeries?
    There must be a reason they are being secretive.
    Maybe they are being threatened, like in the tales?
    Kaz: They *are* -- by ME!
    Ruler: Kaz, wait!!!
    Thurston: My Liege, 'tis nigh impossible to sway a bull-headed troll!
    Ruler: We have to try. We can't risk him starting a war with the faeries!

Sabina>You all should take something with you, just in case Kaz has already upset the faeries.
    I suggest fresh flower petals and some sweet treats!
    1. Fickle Faeries - pack Purple petals(in case we need a peace offering),
    some Candy Bonbons(sweets always put Faeries in a better mood),
    Follow Kaz to the Plume Hive(stop him, before he makes matters worse)
    Sabina>Everything's packed and ready to go. Good luck!

Kaz: Faeries! Stop hiding, ya treacherous runts!
    Ruler: Kaz, *stop*. You're right--the faeries have proven themselves untrustworthy.
    And Sabina's right, too. We can't risk making enemies of the faeries.
    Especially not while we're *also* dealing with the Baron's antics!
    Thurston: Aye! Now lay down your arms, troll--willingly, or by force!
    Kaz: Foolish humans. Your little knight proves my point!
    Thurston: 'Little'?! Take that back!!!
    Ruler: Cut it out, Thurston! We're trying to *calm* the situation, remember?
    Thurston: B-But, My Liege! You said it yourself--he courts war with the faeries!
    Ruler: And *you* court war with the trolls. So, stop.
    Thurston: As you wish, My Liege. I apologize for allowing myself to become so heated.
    Kaz: It doesn't matter, anyway. The mischievous brats aren't here.
    Ruler: Alright, Kaz. We'll help you find them... so we can *talk*. No fighting!
    Kaz: ...

Kaz>I'm tired of playing soft with these troublemakers.
    We'll do things your way one last time--then, I'm handling it MY way.
    2b. Keep Calm And Search On - search the magic garden(are they enjoying the flowers),
    check the faerie respite(maybe they're taking a nap), investigate ivy's house(just in case...)
    Kaz>There! Behind that stump!!!

Ivy: We're not going with them, Lady Greselda?
    Lady Greselda: We have more worthwhile endeavors than to mother an unruly troll
    We've been presented with a perfect opportunity to continue your lessons.
    Ivy: Really? What are you gonna teach me now?
    Lady Greselda: Research and discovery plays a very important role in magic.
    You're going to help me continue our studies of the Glimmerwood's magic.
    That way, should our friends' efforts with the faeries prove futile...
    Ivy: Maybe we'll be able to find a different trail to follow!
    Lady Greselda: Precisely.
    Ivy: Let's get started! The sooner we find something, the better.

Lady Greselda>We'll start by going through samples of our own local magic,
    then crossing our findings against what traces we have of the faeries' magic.
    2a. Magic R&D -study glimmerdust samples(check them for magical maladies),
    dissect faerie essence(it may provide insight into faerie magic),
    examine the goddess tree( does something look... off... ?)
    Lady Greselda>There's something strange about that Goddess Tree. We'd best take a closer look!

Ivy: Look, Lady Greselda! The Amber Trinket is missing from the Goddess Tree!
    Lady Greselda: So it is! And it seems something peculiar has come about as a result...
    Ivy, do you sense something... off... about the tree?
    Ivy: y'know, now that you mention it...
    It's almost like there's a second life source within the tree!
    Lady Greselda: Not only that, but I found this dust around the tree's base.
    Ivy: It looks like Glimmer Dust, but the color is off. Is it tainted?
    Lady Greselda: No, dear Ivy. It's not Glimmer Dust at all. It's *Blythe* Dust.
    Ivy: Blythe Dust? We've never seen that in the Glimmerwood before...
    Not even around the Goddess Tree! So, it's not coming from the tree itself, right?
    Lady Greselda: Correct. I have an ill suspicion about where it *is* coming from, however...
    To test it, we risk breaking our promise to the Glimmerwood Faeries.
    Ivy: Our promise? What was that?
    Lady Greselda: Do you not remember? To not craft a Blythe Gem for this tree's final blessing.
    Ivy: Oh, right. Well, the Glimmerwood Faeries aren't acting like allies right now...
    Lady Greselda: Indeed. Furthermore, this has become a matter of protecting ourselves.
    Ivy: I guess we don't have a choice, then. I hope we don't upset the ruler... !

Lady Greselda>My hunch implies foul play between the two Faerie clans.
    To test my theory, we'll need to make some Enchanted Sap, and gather more of that Blythe Dust.
    3a. Something There That Wasn't There Before - craft a Blythe Gem (Why's there Blythe Dust by the Goddess Tree?)
    Lady Greselda> It seems my suspicions were correct. We must alert the others immediately!

Meanwhile back at the stump -
    Ruler: Azalea? Lila? You can stop hiding, we know you're there.
    Lila: No way! That big ol' brute is trying to hurt us!
    Kaz: Don't give me more reasons to, and I won't!
    Ruler: Kaz, you're not helping. Lila, I promise I won't let him hurt you two.
    Thurston: I am here as well, young maidens, to keep this foul troll at bay!
    Kaz: Watch it, tin man...
    Lila: (What do you think, Azalea? Can we trust them? )
    Azalea: (After what happened with the dire boars? No way! )
    Go away! We're busy discussing important Faerie matters!
    Kaz: Yeah. 'Important.' I'm so sure.
    Lila: It *is* important! Someone came through and stole the--
    Azalea: SHHH!!!
    Look, we want to try and work things out. We don't need to be enemies!
    So we're going to go try and find whatever was stolen from you...
    ...even though you won't tell us what it is. When we return, let's talk.
    Azalea: (This is bad. We have to alert the Plume Queen! )

Kaz>You want to go on a scavenger hunt for some stupid Faerie trinket,
    just to try and *convince* the Faeries to cooperate? My way would be faster-- *and* more effective!
    3b.Trinket Hunt! -tell Old Thomas(Seen any strange, magic trinkets lately?)
    check in with Greselda(Maybe she and Ivy had better luck... )
    Kaz>We've searched everywhere, and no one's seen this mysterious 'missing trinket.' Are you really surprised?

Ruler: This isn't good. No one found anything strange lying around?
    Old Thomas: I found a few forgotten Strawberries in my robe pocket?
    Ruler: ...That's gross. And also not what I meant.
    Thurston: My Liege! I have failed you! As Rule 58 of the Knights Code *clearly* states:
    "Should ever there be something lost, thou shalt be the first to find it!"
    Ruler: It's okay, Thurston. I guess we'll just have to keep looking...
    Kaz: How do we know they even really lost something in the first place?
    They could be misleading us, *toying* with us-- again!
    Ivy: They aren't! They aren't! The Faeries are telling the truth this time!
    Ivy? Did you and Lady Greselda find something?
    Lady Greselda: We did. It seems the Amber Trinket is missing from the Goddess Tree.
    Ruler: The Amber Trinket? That's... odd... Shouldn't we be seeing more dire boars, then?
    Lady Greselda: Dearie, you are too naive...
    After all this, you still believe that trinket had anything to do with dire boars...
    Ruler: And why shouldn't I? Yes, the Faeries are being elusive, but--
    Ivy: The Faeries are *lying*! The trinket wasn't to suppress the dire boars...
    It was to suppress a *second* life force within the Goddess Tree!
    Ruler: WHAT?
    Sabina: Wait, you do not mean... That cannot be true!
    Faeries do not imprison people!
    Lady Greselda: They do when it comes to, say, a rival Faerie clan.
    Ruler: You mean Blythewood? The second being in the tree is from Blythewood?
    Lady Greselda: More specifically, it is from a Blythewood Faerie.
    Ruler: Lady Greselda, these are serious accusations to make.
    On what grounds are you making them?
    Lady Greselda: In the trinket's absence, we found Blythe Dust by the Goddess Tree, which we tested.
    Only with Faerie presence can dust be compressed into a gem, you see.
    Ruler: You two made a Blythe Gem?! But we promised Queen Ivinea--
    Lady Greselda: Queen Ivinea tricked us into turning the Goddess Tree into a prison.
    That makes us complicit in their slights against the Blythe Faeries.
    Be angry if you wish, but we must make amends for our part in this.
    Ruler: ...Fine, you're right. We'll worry about the Glimmer Faeries later.
    Let's find a way to free the Blythe Faerie from the Goddess Tree.
    Kaz: You lot do what you want, I'm done with this wild faerie chase.
    I'm off to tell those troublemakers to leave us trolls OUT of it. Don't try to stop me!

Sabina>How did everything get so complicated?
    I wish everyone would just get along with each other.
    For now, we'll start by trying to free that Faerie!
    4.Faerie Findings - read with Sabina(Okay, okay... What do the tales say?)
    Test the Goddess Tree's Bark(Maybe a spell will work?),
    contain Thurston(Stop slashing at the Goddess Tree!!!), scour Old Thomas' Scrolls.
    Sabina>We can't find anything, but I think I know exactly who to ask...

*BOOM*
    Ruler: What was *that*?!
    Ivy: *cough cough* That... *cough* was a... *cough cough*
    Lady Greselda: A failed spell, meaning a new 'home improvement' project for my castle.
    Ivy: Sorry...
    Ruler: Did anyone else have better luck?
    Thurston: Nay, My Liege. My sword laid nary a scratch upon the Goddess Tree's bark!
    Lady Greselda: Do you intend to solve everything with that silly sword?
    Ruler: Don't answer that, Thurston.
    Old Thomas is working on something else. Sabina, what about you?
    Sabina: None of my books said anything about imprisoned Faeries.
    However, I think I have an idea!
    Ruler: Great! Let's hear it!
    Sabina: While *we* may not know how to free the Faerie, I'd bet a *Faerie* would!
    Ruler: Sabina, I doubt the Faeries are going to help us free their prisoner.
    Sabina: Maybe not the Glimmer Faeries... but I bet the *Blythe* Faeries would!
    Ruler: ...Okay, That may be, but how are we going to ask them? We've never met!
    Sabina: We will just have to reach out to them, like we did with the Glimmer Faeries!
    Ivy: I'll go get my jars!
    Ruler: NO.
    Sabina: We will prepare a nice, *peaceful* offering for the Blythe Faeries.
    We will present it to them to show we mean no ill will, and want to help!
    Ruler: Sounds like a plan. Let's get started!

Sabina>We have plenty of experience with our local Glimmerwood Faeries.
    Pleasing the Blythewood Faeries will be easy!
    5a. The Usual Way! prepare a Bunch of Flowers(Fresh, sweet-smelling flowers, just like last time!),
    Go North to Blythewood(Let's go find the Blythe Faeries!)
    Sabina: I cannot find their hive, just all this animal stuff.
    We should go home for now--they will come out eventually!

Old Thomas: Hmm? How intriguing...
    Ruler: What is it, Old Thomas? Did you find a solution to free the Faerie?
    Old Thomas: Erm... Ah, not quite...
    I *did* however find something very interesting concerning the Goddess Tree!
    Ruler: You did? Can I see it?
    Old Thomas: Not exactly... It is never *explicitly* said, but I have a very strong feeling!
    Ruler: You're starting to confuse me. What do you mean?
    Old Thomas: Look across all of these scrolls--J13, J237, and J459.
    They all mention both the Goddess Tree *and* the Tabernum!
    Ruler: The Tabernum? Those are those ancient advisors, right?
    The ones who outlined what was considered the 'right way' to rule.
    Old Thomas: Yes, exactly! You have an excellent memory, Young Ruler!
    Never before have I seen the Goddess Tree implicated with the Tabernum.
    Ruler: This is getting very strange... Time to write to Agnes?
    Old Thomas: Time to write to Agnes!

Old Thomas>Dear Agnes, I hesitate to put everything to paper.
    I have compiled some notes I would like you to 'review'. I hope you will understand...
    5b.The Tabernum Connection - Send Notes to Agnes from the Royal Exchange(Do you think she'll 'get it'?)
    Old Thomas>Ah, that witty woman never fails to impress! Time to comb through *her* findings... !
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-17 at 01:32 AM.

Sir Daisy - Goals
    * Must have placed Thurston's Fort to trigger this goal.
    * If you finish Simple Sample Studies in 24 hours, you get 20 Mane Detangler and have to craft 30 more bottles.
    * You must open your game to collect the samples within those 24 hours to make sure that the Simple Sample Studies goal is complete within the allotted time else it will not register as complete.
    * If you don't finish Simple Sample Studies in 24 hours, you get 0 Mane Detangler and will have to craft all 50 bottles.

Old Thomas: According to my scrolls, we should first ensure the horse consumes a proper diet. Next, we must be very strict, and make sure Sir Daisy sticks to his training regimen!
    1: Enough Horsing Around!
    * Feed Sir Daisy 50 Carrots 0/50 GIVE (skip 150)
    * Attempt to train Sir Daisy 0/5 TRAIN (skip 25) | collect from the stables 5 times
    * Search the Ancient Vault 0/1 GO (skip 25) | it's the collection that will trigger the completion of the goal
    Rewards: 280 coin, 2 xp, 5 horse hair
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Did it work? Oh, dear, is that? He brought me flowers. Em, thank you, I suppose?

Ivy: He just needs a bit more excitement in his life! A potion to give him more gusto and adding something with a kick to his diet should do the trick. What could go wrong?
    2: If you give a horse a Skunku-pie...
    * Brew some horse gusto 0/1 MAKE (skip 10) | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 25 hot pepper, 12 purple petal, 5 horse hair
    * Feed Sir Daisy skunku-pie 0/3 GIVE (skip 30)
    Rewards: 1300 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: All done! Now, where's Sir Daisy... ?

Ivy: Alright, let's give it a try! But first we need to find Sir Daisy. I wonder where he wandered off to... ?
    3: Purple Haze
    * Get rid of the 'horse gusto' 0/1 TOSS
    * Look for Sir Daisy 0/30 SEARCH (skip 60) | all flowers, fruit trees, mythic mushrooms, faerie flowerbed
    Rewards: 1300 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: There he is!

Ivy: Let's see if we can get some Detangler Samples from neighboring kingdoms!
    4: Simple Sample Studies Timed 24 hour goal
    Note: If you finish Simple Sample Studies in 24 hours, you get 20 Mane Detangler and have to craft 30 more bottles.
    Note: If you don't finish Simple Sample Studies in 24 hours, you get 0 Mane Detangler and will have to craft all 50 bottles.
    Note: You must open your game to collect the samples within those 24 hours to make sure that the Simple Sample Studies goal is complete within the allotted time else it will not register as complete.

* Ask for detangler samples 0/20 ASK (skip 100)
    Rewards: 2100 coin, 7 xp, 20 mane detangler
    Congratulations: Ivy: I was able to replicate the recipe! Making the rest that we need will be a cinch.
    Note: be mindful about timing for this part. If you work out when your new S8 day starts, you could fit in 2 requests, once about 12 hours before day ends and once a new day starts.

Ivy: Nooo, not school! I hate school! Don't worry, I'll get it right--promise!!!
    5: No more purple, please
    * Have mane detangler 0/50 MAKE (skip 250) | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 10 eggs, 10 milk, 1 enchanter's essence
    Rewards: 2100 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: All done! And it's not purple--hooray!

Old Thomas: The stable masters will need a lot of food to last until they can replace the Grooming Mitts we use.
    6: Food for groom TIMED - 24 HOURS
    Note: If you finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 20 Grooming Mitts and have to craft 30 more Mitts.
    Note: If you don't finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 0 Grooming Mitts and will have to craft all 50 Mitts.

* Give 5 hearty stews 0/5 TRADE (skip 30)
    * Give 40 cabbages 0/40 TRADE (skip 80)
    * Give 2 lemonade 0/2 TRADE (skip 10)
    * Give 3 orange cobbler 0/3 TRADE (skip 15)
    Rewards: 2100 coin, 7 xp, 20 grooming mitts
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: They accepted our offer! We have a head start on our Grooming Mitts needs, now!

Old Thomas: We will be trading with many different farmers now, so gather plenty of Fertilizer, Water, and Coal to offer each of them!
    7: Stable Staples
    * Have grooming mitts 0/50 TRADE (skip 250) | Royal Exchange, 2 hours - 25 fertilizer, 20 water, 10 coal
    Rewards: 2100 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I think we have finally collected enough Grooming Mitts! Now, then, where is Sir Daisy... ?
    Note: You get 1 trade ticket from every trade.
    Note: You get 1 grooming mitt from every trade.

Thurston: Old Thomas and Miss Ivy did their part, now I shall do mine! Grooming Sir Daisy is the least I can do to make up for our... difficult... times together.
    8: A Horse is a Horse, of course
    * Detangle Sir Daisy's mane 0/50 GIVE (skip 5)
    * Groom Sir Daisy's coat 0/50 GIVE (skip 5)
    * Prepare the stables 0/5 PREP (skip 25)
    Rewards: 280 coin, 2 xp, Sir Daisy!
    Congratulations: Thurston: Sir Daisy is ready for the stables, My Liege!

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    Sir Daisy

Thurston: Sir Daisy? Sir Daisy, where hath thou meandered now?!
    *Neigh.*
    Thurston: Sir Daisy! Stubborn horse... the training course is over *there*!
    *Neigh.*
    *Sir Daisy walks away nonchalantly.*
    Old Thomas: Having equine grievances, Sir Thurston?
    Thurston: Quite. Sir Daisy *will not* cooperate!
    He is the worst war horse I've ever seen!
    He ignores orders, lays down when a Knight attempts to ride him...
    Old Thomas: Perhaps it is because you all refer to him as "Sir Daisy"?
    Maybe he dislikes the name?
    Thurston: The Knights call him that *because* of this behavior!
    He would rather lounge in the grass and nip at flowers than gallop into battle!
    Old Thomas: I see... That is quite problematic, especially for a war horse!
    Let me consult my scrolls. Scroll J43 covers the proper care of war horses!
    Thurston: A scroll? Surely you jest!
    A brave, mighty knight relies on action, not words!
    How would some scholar's notes know anything about mighty horses?
    Old Thomas: What of the Battle Mages of old? Some scholars ride into battle, too!
    Thurston: Very well, Old Thomas.
    We shall see what your scroll has to say of horses!

Old Thomas>According to my scrolls,
    we should first ensure the horse consumes a proper diet.
    Next, we must be very strict, and make sure Sir Daisy sticks to his training regimen!

1. Enough Horsing Around! A key element of a healthy horse's diet
    - feed Sir Daisy 50 Carrots; Go to the Stables - attempt to train Sir Daisy;
    Get Sir Daisy used to a war horse's labour- search the Ancient Vault.
    Old Thomas>Did it work? Oh, dear, is that?
    He brought me flowers. Em, thank you, I suppose?

Thurston: Stubborn creature, why do you torment me so?!
    IVY: Hey! That is *no* way to speak to an animal!
    There, there, Sir Daisy, he didn't mean it.
    *Neigh*
    Thurston: I am sorry, Miss Ivy. I am just at a loss when it comes to Sir Daisy!
    Old Thomas: I admit, Sir Thurston, this is quite the peculiar conundrum!
    I do not recall ever coming across a horse as indifferent as Sir Daisy.
    Thurston: Perhaps 'tis simply not meant to be.
    I shall prepare the arrangements for Sir Daisy's departure.
    IVY: What? No, we can't! Look how happy he is in our kingdom!
    *...Neigh?*
    Thurston: You are right, Miss Ivy.
    I would prefer to not abandon Sir Daisy, but what else can we do?
    IVY: Let me try one more thing before we send him off for good, okay?
    Thurston: Very well. May your efforts prove more fruitful than ours!
    IVY: Oh, I know they will! After all I'm an expert when I comes to animals!
    We just need to adjust Sir Daisy's behavior to be more like a war horse!
    Thurston: ..."adjust his behavior"? Please tell me you do not mean... ?
    IVY: C'mon, Sir Thurston! Time's a-wastin'! Let's get brewing!

Ivy>He just needs a bit more excitement in his life!
    A potion to give him more gusto and adding something
    with a kick to his diet should do the trick. What could go wrong?
    2. If You Give a Horse a Skunku-pie... (brew some Horse Gusto - Hmm,
    this purple potion looks familiar? ) Feed Sir Daisy 3 Skunku-pie from Ivy's Hut.
    Ivy> All done! Now, where's Sir Daisy... ?

IVY: Sir Daaaaaisyyyy? Where'd you run off to, silly horse?
    Ruler: Ivy? What's going on?
    IVY: Oh, hiya! Nothing, just looking for Sir Daisy.
    Ruler: Sir Daisy? Who's that?
    IVY: Sir Thurston's sad attempt at raising a war horse.
    We're gonna fix him!
    IVY: ...Not like that!
    I mean we're going to make him act more like a war horse.
    Ruler: Oh, okay.
    Wait, how are you planning to do that?
    ...Is that a potion?
    IVY: Er... maybe?
    Ruler: Come on, hand it over. Let's see...
    Ivy! This is the same potion you fed one of our cows!
    * Purple Cow: Moooooo? *
    IVY: OH! I *knew* it looked familiar! Thanks for figuring it out!
    Ruler: That's not the point! Ivy, you can't feed this to Sir Daisy!
    IVY: Aww! But then how will we help Sir Daisy?
    Ruler: If Sir Daisy can't be a war horse, he can work in the stables instead.
    IVY: ...Oh. Wow, that's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?

Ivy>Alright, let's give it a try! But first we need to find Sir Daisy.
    I wonder where he wandered off to... ?
    3. Purple Haze - get rid of the Horse Gusto(We are *not* turning Sir Daisy purple!)
    Search around all the flowers for Sir Daisy.
    Ivy>There he is!

IVY: Hi, Sir Daisy!
    *Neigh*
    Ruler: So this is Sir Daisy, huh? A pleasure to finally meet you.
    *...Neigh.*
    Ruler: ...He's not very amicable, is he? Oh well.
    Anyway, he's a total mess! He's in no state to be joining the stables.
    Or anywhere else, for that matter!
    IVY: I guess he *did* get kind of messy? What should we do?
    Ruler: Let's groom him. It'll make him feel better inside and out!
    *NEIGH?!*
    Ruler: Oh come on, it'll be fine. We just need the right supplies!
    IVY: His mane is really knotted up. I suggest we begin with some Mane Detangler!
    Ruler: Sounds great! Do you know how to make some?
    IVY: ...no. But if you could get me some samples to study...
    Ruler: On it. Maybe some of our neighbors have some to spare?

Ivy>Let's see if we can get some Detangler Samples from neighboring kingdoms!
    4. Simple Sample Studies (optional timed quest) Get some samples for Ivy to study!
    Ivy>I was able to replicate the recipe! Making the rest that we need will be a cinch.

Ruler: Ivy, how's that Mane Detangler recipe coming along?
    IVY: I've got it all figured out! We're all set to start brewing!
    Ruler: Great! What do you need?
    IVY: Eggs, Milk, and Enchanter's Essence.
    Ruler: ...Did you say, "milk"?
    IVY: It's good for horsehair follicles!
    Ruler: Yeah, okay. And eggs?
    Are you sure this isn't just a fancy breakfast drink?
    IVY: I'm sure! Egg whites help repair damaged hair!
    Ruler: Okay, if you say so.
    IVY: I do say so! Trust me, I got this!
    If it comes out purple, I'm sending you to brewing school.

Ivy>Nooo, not school! I hate school! Don't worry, I'll get it right--promise!!!
    5. No More Purple, Please - make more Mane Detangler in the Potion workshop!
    Ivy>All done! And it's not purple--hooray!

Old Thomas: I see you and Ivy have been fast at work preparing to groom Sir Daisy
    Have you found a place for our unfortunate steed?
    Ruler: Sure have! We're going to move Sir Daisy over to the stables.
    He can continue living a peaceful life and still be of use to the kingdom.
    Old Thomas: Ah, an excellent proposal, Young Ruler!
    Do you need any assistance preparing him?
    Ruler: Yes, actually. Ivy's taken care of the Mane Detangler...
    ...but we still need Grooming Mitts. Know where we could find some?
    Old Thomas: The Stables, perhaps? Though, I do not know if they can spare any.
    Ruler: I don't want to hinder their work, but we really need those mitts...
    Old Thomas: How about we propose a trade, to make up for their absence?
    Ruler: It'll be a while before they can order more Grooming Mitts for themselves.
    We'll offer enough food to last until they can order more Grooming Mitts!
    Old Thomas: An excellent idea!
    A plentiful offering of food should do just the trick.

Old Thomas>The stable masters will need a lot of food to last until
    they can replace the Grooming Mitts we use.
    6.Food For Groom- A fulfilling meal! 5 Hearty Stews; Gotta eat your veggies! 40 Cabbages;
    To refresh after a long day's work! 2 Lemonade; End the meal with a sweet dessert! 3 Orange Cobbler.
    Old Thomas>They accepted our offer!
    We have a head start on our Grooming Mitts needs, now!

Ruler: Hmm...
    Old Thomas: Is there a problem, Young Ruler?
    Ruler: Well, we're still short on Grooming Mitts...
    Old Thomas: We could extend our trade offers to neighboring kingdoms?
    Ruler: That'd be great! But, some of them are far away---the food might spoil en route.
    Old Thomas: I see. Do we have anything else to offer?
    What about other farm supplies? Stuff to help with other needs.
    Ruler: Yes, that could work! Some fertilizer for their crops, maybe?
    Old Thomas: And water and coal to power their equipment.
    Does that sound fair?
    Ruler: Good thinking, Old Thomas! Time to head down to the Royal Exchange!

Old Thomas>We will be trading with many different farmers now,
    so gather plenty of Fertilizer, Water, and Coal to offer each of them!
    7. Stable Staples - Get more Grooming Mitts in the Royal Exchange
    Old Thomas>I think we have finally collected enough Grooming Mitts!
    Now, then, where is Sir Daisy... ?

Thurston: My Liege? What are all these supplies for?
    Ruler: They're for Sir Daisy!
    Thurston: Did... Did you not hear? Sir Daisy is to be relocated?
    Ruler: Not anymore, he isn't. Sir Daisy will be staying here, where he belongs!
    Thurston: But, My Liege... Despite my best efforts I was unable to train Sir Daisy.
    Sir Daisy is not fit for the battlefield!
    Ruler: Well, that's okay, because he won't be *going* to the battlefield.
    Thurston: I do not understand. Where else would a war horse go?
    Ruler: That's the thing--Sir Daisy won't *be* a war horse anymore.
    All this stuff is to groom and prepare Sir Daisy for his new home--
    The stables!
    Thurston: Ah, My Liege! Of course! Sir Daisy can be a farm horse!
    Why did I not consider such a possibility? I am ashamed!
    Ruler: Don't sweat it, Sir Thurston. The important part
    is that Sir Daisy is here to stay!
    Thurston: Yes, As frustrating as Sir Daisy is, I am glad we found a home for him.
    *Neigh!*

Thurston>Old Thomas and Miss Ivy did their part, now I shall do mine!
    Grooming Sir Daisy is the least I can do to make up for our...
    difficult... times together.
    8. A Horse Is A Horse, Of Course - Mane Detangler, work your magic!;
    Put those Grooming Mitts to work!; Get The Stables ready for Sir Daisy's arrival!
    Thurston> Sir Daisy is ready for the stables, My Liege!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-06-17 at 07:03 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast