Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Main Story Goal Guide

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Academy: Duke's Revenge (Part 2)
    9 goals

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Available at Level 24+
    * Must have completed The Academy: A Long Forgotten Spell (Part 1)
    * The rest of these goals release the other trapped students who are kingdom citizens (store through the Town Square)

Ivy: I promise, I won't serve her any of my recipes that have Skunkupine ingredients!
    Goal 1:
    * Give Petrichor hearty feast 0/5 GIVE (skip 180)
    Reward: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Petrichor: I feel a lot better. Thanks for the feast!

Ivy: Lead the way! We're looking for a really old book, and probably not one of the ones in the library.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit cottages 0/1 GO | not all cottages work to complete this goal. Use a 'normal' cottage or dainty cottage to complete this goal.
    Congratulations: Duke: Looking for this? I'm afraid your precious book has been completely destroyed and its pages thrown into the wind! How dreadful for you.

Petrichor: We have to go to tell Thomas about this at once.
    Goal 3:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Interesting... If I know anything about Duke, it is that he should not be trusted. There is more to this story.

Petrichor: Duke likely didn't fully destroy that book... if we can find piece of it, we'll be able to shut him down.
    Goal 4:
    * Gather troll spellbooks 0/50 GO (skip 1250)
    * Gather dark compasses 0/25 GO (skip 375)
    * Gather bottled shadows 0/25 GO (skip 1100)
    * Gather life flowers 0/80 GO (skip 160)
    Reward: 10 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: We should seek out this villain where he resides. My men are ready, my liege!

Old Thomas: Duke enjoys skulking about not far from the Academy grounds. Follow me, I shall show you.
    Goal 5:
    * Expand to Duke's Lair 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements (these are the items you collected in goal 4):
    Use 50 troll spellbooks 0/50 GIVE (skip 1250)
    Use 25 dark compass 0/25 GIVE (skip 375)
    Use 25 bottled shadows 0/25 GIVE (skip 1100)
    Use 80 life flowers 0/50 GIVE (skip 160)
    Congratulations: Ivy: That house is definitely haunted. It makes my skin crawl just to look at it!
    Note: If the yellow arrows on the expansion plot do not appear, force close your game and then they will.

Thurston: We've got to be very quiet, my liege. A secret mission of this magnitude requires silence!
    Goal 6:
    * Visit Duke's Lair 0/1 GO | Once you expand, the Lair becomes available. You need to wait for the Lair to be ready. It has a 22 hour collection timer.
    * Find a spellbook page 0/1 GO (skip 5) | the Torn Spellbook Page is not a guaranteed drop. It may take several days to find it. Once you do, the reward screen will appear.
    Congratulations: Thurston: ACHOO! Oops!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal!
    Duke's Guard: RRRAAAAHHHHH!
    Goal 7:
    * Retreat to the farmhouses 0/1 GO
    * Defeat Duke's guard 0/1 GO | 30/30 hits to defeat | The Guard will drop the Glowing Scroll.
    Reward: 100 coin, 10 xp, +1 destroyed spellbook
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We have survived another attack. Your prowess at battle is incredible, young ruler.

Thurston: The Workshop should have the tools you need, my liege! My knights and I will keep you undisturbed.
    Goal 8:
    * Repair the spellbook 0/1 GO (skip 150) | Workshop, 2 hours - 1 destroyed spellbook, 5 torn spellbook pages, 26 dark compass
    Congratulations: Petrichor: This book isn't quite fixed up yet. I think we should try to free another of my classmates before we go any further.

Ivy: I'm getting pretty good at this spell now! I just need a few more bits and pieces.
    Goal 9:
    * Obtain an epic scroll 0/1 GO | will autocomplete as this was rewarded from an earlier goal
    * Prepare enchanter's essence 0/20 | will autocomplete if you have 20 in inventory
    * Prepare benediction brews 0/70 | ones already prepared will count toward this goal
    * Awaken Maurice 0/1 GO | The Academy, 1 hour - 1 glowing scroll, 20 enchanter's essence, 70 benediction brews
    Reward: 1000 coin, 50 xp, Orbicularis potion unlocked for goal 1, part 3
    Congratulations: Maurice: Huh? Where am I? Who are you?

Part 2 Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show

Goal 1:
    Petrichor: Where am I? What's going on? Who are you?
    Old Thomas: Petrichor, be calm. You are all right and safe with friends. Remember me? It is Thomas, your old classmate.
    Petrichor: You're not Thomas, you're an old man! I just saw you an hour ago, during the study circle... We were working on equations for the perfect wand formation...
    Old Thomas: Yes and I had just disagreed with you regarding Phoenix cores.
    Petrichor: Oh... it really is you then, Thomas...
    Old Thomas: I am afraid so... I have aged quite a bit, as you can see.
    Petrichor: How long was I under that spell?
    Old Thomas: A very, very long time. It feels like eons now.
    Petrichor: Duke did this... I knew he would be coming for us! I tried to stop him... I faced him as he was coming in to the Academy. But that's the last thing I remember before you all woke me up. Did you manage to free everyone?
    Old Thomas: Not yet, Petrichor, but we will not rest until we do.
    Ruler: We've got a big problem now. The Duke is awake too.
    Petrichor: No! Say it isn't so! We are all in grave danger. The Duke won't rest until he's destroyed everything good in the Academy. I... I remember I had just found the spell I'd needed to stop him. I stole the spellbook. I'm the reason everyone was turned to stone.
    Ruler: It's no one's fault but that terrible Duke, and we're going to stop him. Can you help us?
    Petrichor: I don't know... I still feel a little strange from being in stone for so long. The circumstances of what happened before the spell are still a little hazy.
    Ruler: I think you might need to come recover in our realm for a bit. You can get comfortable without a curse for a while. And then when you're feeling better, we'll try again.
    Petrichor: I am a bit hungry.
    Ivy: I've got just the thing.

Goal 2:
    Petrichor: It was me who set the Duke off that day, Thomas. I took a book from the Academy's library... From the section Duke said we weren't to go in.
    Old Thomas: How did you get in there? He had locked up so many of the books!
    Petrichor: I had a spell, of course!
    Ivy: Will you teach me it later? Please?
    Petrichor: Of course, Ivy! I hope that the teaching and learning can resume once the Duke is gone.
    Ruler: For now, we need to find that book! You said it has the spell to stop Duke. That's the key. Do you remember what you did with that book?
    Petrichor: I ran from the Academy as soon as I got the book and I went to the local town and hid it. The details are a little faint, but I think if we search around we should find it!
    Ivy: Don't worry Petrichor! The ruler here is very good at finding things around the realm.
    Ruler: Thanks, Ivy. Let's see if we can find that book!

Goal 3:
    Duke: I see you've woken up one of my problematic children...
    Petrichor: I'd say it's a pleasure to see yo again Duke, but I don't want to lie.
    Duke: Your little trick with that spellbook won't work again. I have destroyed that old worthless tome. You may have been able to stop me once, but the book you used is gone. The book I wield now is ten times as powerful. How dreadful for you. I hope this serves as a reminder: I am aware of everything that goes on in my realm. I am in control of everything that happens in the realm. Cross me again and I'll be much less kind about it. Now, do about your business and leave the realm-ruling to the adults.

Goal 4:
    Old Thomas: Duke may be evil, but he is surely an intelligent man. He would not have completely gotten rid of that book. I am sure of it!
    Ruler: I think you're right, Thomas. That book was the key to bringing him down.
    Petrichor: There was a spell inside of it that would completely neutralize Duke. He must have known when I'd stolen it, and it's why he froze everyone. He wouldn't want anyone else to get a hold of it at any cost.
    Ruler: We've seen enough pieces of the book to know it's been damaged. Did he use pieces of the old book to make his new spellbook?
    Petrichor: If he's telling the truth about his new book, he's going to be unstoppable.
    Ruler: So we have to stop him before he is able.

Goal 5:
    Ruler: Does Duke live in the Academy, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: Oh no, certainly not. The Academy is not that type of school. There are places to stay for those who are truly in need. But students and faculty typically stay elsewhere.
    Ruler: Duke says he's got a new spellbook, and one that's more powerful than ever. He must have used pieces of the old spellbook. Where would he go to work o these books in secret?
    Old Thomas: If Duke has secrets left, he will take them back to his home.
    Ruler: Can you take us there, Thomas? It might be good to have a look about.
    Old Thomas: I can lead the way, but we must act in secret under the cover of darkness!
    Ruler: Ready your knights, Thurston. We're going on a secret mission.
    Thurston: Huzzah!

Goal 6:
    Ivy: I don't like the looks of that building at all.
    Petrichor: There are likely dark spells that defend the perimeter. If you're going to try and get in there, you'll need to be very sneaky.
    Ruler: It would have to be a secret mission.
    Petrichor: We'd need a team of expert spies to creep into that building.
    Ruler: I think I know just the knights to lead the way.

Goal 7:
    Duke's Guard: INTRUDERS!
    Ruler: Run! Everyone, run!
    Duke: Seize them, guards!

Goal 8:
    Thurston: I am so sorry for my loud noise, my liege. Truly I have failed you as a secret agent.
    Ruler: It's all right, Thurston! You helped make sure we all got out safely. Plus, look what I managed to find on our way out.
    Petrichor: Those are pages from the spellbook! He did keep pieces of the book, that old liar.
    Old Thomas: I knew it!
    Ruler: We should try to find as many pieces of the book as we can.
    Old Thomas: Wise idea, young ruler. We have to do everything in our power to stop him, and if he has a spell book, we'll need one of our own.

Goal 9:
    Petrichor: There are so many different types of people who go to the Academy. With how strong Duke's guards are, we'll need someone strong to help.
    Ruler: I think the knights could use some help, especially from someone who's faced Duke before.
    Petrichor: I know just the student who can help us next. Do you think you can help awaken him?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-02-20 at 11:04 PM.

The Academy: The Triumph of the Students (Part 3)
    15 goals

* Available at Level 24+
    * Must have completed The Academy: A Long Forgotten Spell (Part 2)
    * Skip values - Benediction brews: 70| Enchanted scissors: 20 | Troll spellbooks: 25| Dark compass: 15| Bottled shadow: 44
    * The benediction brew will leave the potion shop after goal 9 and will return in goal 15.

Ivy: I'll make this for Maurice, but this recipe could do with a little Skunkupine essence if you ask me.
    Goal 1:
    * Make Orbicularis potion 0/1 GO (skip 30) | Kitchen, 1.5 hours - 50 milk, 60 fish, 60 strawberries
    (the craft says 2 hours, but it's only 1.5 once you start the craft)
    * Give Maurice the Orbicularis potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 30)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Maurice: Ahhhh! That's exactly like I remember we used to make on the Oliphaunt lifting team. It really makes me feel better. Thanks!

Ivy: I could always use a study buddy! I dreamed about studying at the Academy when I was young.
    Goal 2:
    * Spar with Gemma and Maurice 0/1 GO (skip 200) | Castle adventure, 4 hours - 25 longsword, 25 light armor, 15 hearty feast | sending off the adventure completes this part
    * Research with Ivy and Petrichor 0/1 GO (skip 210) | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 25 troll spellbook, 25 dark compass, 15 enchanters' essence
    Note: once you send off the adventure and begin the craft, this goal completes and goal 3 is triggered. The c r y p t ograph in goal 3 is the reward for completing the craft in the potion shop in this goal.
    Congratulations: Petrichor: While Maurice was rough-housing with Gemma, Ivy and I found a clue! Look at this strange thing. It's got to hold a secret.

Petrichor: Thomas was always good at Orchidelia's puzzles. This looks like her work -- let's take it to him.
    Goal 3:
    * Give Thomas the c r y p t ograph 0/1 GIVE (skip 150) | once you have the c r y p t ograph from the craft in goal 2, you have to click on the give button as it doesn't automatically complete once the craft is collected
    * Gather life flowers 0/10 GIVE (skip 20) | click on the give button to complete this goal
    * Gather bottled shadows 0/5 GIVE (skip 220) | click on the give button to complete this goal
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I have seen a puzzle like this before... a long, long time ago, back in my Academy days! Fortunate for us, I remember how this works.

Ivy: Wait a moment! If you're going to try and break another curse, we'll need some things first.
    Goal 4:
    * Gather Troll Spellbooks 0/65 GO (skip 1625)
    * Gather Dark Compasses 0/35 GO (skip 525)
    * Gather Bottled Shadows 0/35 GO (skip 1540)
    * Gather Life Flowers 0/90 GO (skip 180)
    Congratulations: Ivy: I've got everything I need now. Lead the way, ruler!

Thurston: The map we've got is really excellently drawn, my liege. Following this will be no problem at all.
    Goal 5:
    * Find the abandoned Fountain 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements:
    Use 65 troll spellbooks 0/65 GIVE (skip 1625)
    Use 35 dark compass 0/35 GIVE (skip 525)
    Use 35 bottled shadows 0/35 GIVE (skip 1540)
    Use 90 life flowers 0/90 GIVE (skip 180)
    Congratulations: Maurice: Here we are... did it get colder as we got closer to this fountain?

Ivy: Let me take a look at this fountain... there's definitely a curse here, but there might be a way around it.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather troll spellbooks 0/55 GO (skip 1375)
    * Gather enchanted scissors 0/60 (skip 1200)
    * Prepare benediction brews 0/50 (skip 3500)
    * Break the curse on the Fountain 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Ivy: I knew it! I've never met a curse that didn't have at least a little wiggle room.
    Note: Once you open the expansion plot, the Fountain is available. It is 1x1 and has a 10 minute timer on it while you gather the items in this goal to upgrade the fountain. Once upgraded the timer changes to 5 hours. Drops recorded in inventory section below.
    Level 1: +25 coins / 10 minutes
    Level 2: 55 troll spellbook, 60 enchanted scissors, 50 benediction brew | +200 coins / 5 hours

Ivy: Could it really be as simple as looking into the stone fountain's waters?
    Goal 7:
    * Look into the Stone Fountain's waters 0/1 GO | the fountain has a wait time of 5 hours. It becomes colourful now it's unlocked, but not animated
    Congratulations: Duke's Guard: RARRRH! WHO GOES THERE! DUKE SAYS NO!

Duke's Guard: DUKE SAYS NO!
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Golem Guard 0/1 GO | collect from the Fountain to spawn the guard. 60/60 hits to defeat
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 enchanted scroll
    Congratulations: Thurston: The foe is vanquished now! Maurice was of great help to us in the fight.

Ivy: Petrichor and I will be able to break the curse for Orchidelia now!
    Goal 9:
    * Obtain an epic scroll 0/1 GO
    * Gather dark compasses 0/24
    * Prepare benediction brews 0/45
    * Awaken Orchidelia 0/1 GO | The Academy, 1.5 hours - 1 enchanted (epic) scroll, 24 dark compass, 45 benediction brews (says 2 hours on the crafting screen, but when you start the craft it's only 1.5 hours and 6 gems to speed up.)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 ripped Spellbook page, bookslayer sword unlocked
    Congratulations: Orchidelia: Did I doze off? Sorry everyone... Where are we?

Ivy: This is the last page we need! This spell book will be back together in no time!
    Goal 10:
    * Repair the spellbook 0/1 GO (skip 170 gems) | Workshop, 2 hours - 1 repaired spellbook, 1 ripped spellbook page, 20 bottled shadow
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, Activated Spellbook
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look at the book glow! It's incredible!

Golem Guard: RRRRAHHHH!! WHO GOES THERE?
    Goal 11:
    * Visit farmhouse 0/1
    * Defeat the Golem Guard 0/1 GO | 90/90 hits to defeat
    * Forge the bookslayer sword 0/1 GO (skip 50) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 85 iron ore, 60 silver, 15 enchanter's essence
    Congratulations: Branden: Where... where am I? What's happened to me?

Thurston: Oh, oh my liege please let me lead! I've had an Allergy Brew so I should be more quiet this time!
    Goal 12:
    * Creep into Duke's Lair 0/1 GO | visit the Lair
    Congratulations: Thurston: Secret mission accomplished, my liege! Branden's instructions were spot on!

Maurice: Let me be the one to swing the sword please, my liege. I need to end this for us all.
    Goal 13:
    * Give Maurice the bookslayer sword 0/1 GIVE (skip 50)
    * Give Maurice the repaired spellbook 0/1 GIVE (skip 170)
    * Give Maurice bottled shadow 0/30 GIVE (skip 1320)
    * Destroy Duke's spellbook 0/1 GO | Castle adventure called Destroy the Spellbook, 5 minutes - 1 jewels | The Duke will spawn when the adventure is ready for collection, so make sure you've cleared your board otherwise you will need to do the adventure again.
    Congratulations: Duke: What are you doing? Stop this at once!

Duke: Face me and perish!
    Goal 14:
    * Defeat Duke 0/1 GO | 300/300 hits to defeat - he spawns from collecting from the Adventure (Destroy the Spellbook) in goal 13.
    * Wield the Stone Sword 0/1 GO (skip 300)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 cracked book (golden broken spellbook)
    Congratulations: Duke: NO! My powers... But you're just a child! How could this be?

Orchidelia: Swing your sword high, ruler, and rend that book!
    Goal 15:
    * Destroy Duke's spellbook 0/1 GO | Castle adventure, 1 hour - 1 cracked book, 1 stone sword, 50 benediction brews
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 50 xp, +30 academy scrolls
    Congratulations: Duke: You've robbed me of my Academy and my powers. What do you expect me to do now?

Once you complete the adventure, the following dialogue is triggered. There isn't a goal but you do get another Congratulations screen from Petrichor, then the goal to welcome Branden appears.

Goal: Awakening the Academy
    Branden: I'm not sure the Duke is gone for good, Ruler.
    Ruler: That's ok, Branden. We'll be fighting him at ever step of the way. Who knows, we might even be able to get him to come around to our side. We'll face any villain that might approach - as long as we face them together. We've done it before, we can do it again.
    Congratulations: Oh, you awoke them! I missed them so! Well done!

Branden: The Duke will surely be lurking around this realm for a little bit Is it alright if I lurk too?
    Goal: Welcome Branden
    * Welcome Branden | Summon the Duke's Guard: The Academy, 1 minute - 30 academy scrolls
    Rewards: none
    Congratulations: Branden: I am so glad to be free again. Thanks, Ruler.
    Note: Branden will go straight to your kingdom and begin walking around.

Part 3 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Maurice: Petrichor! You're all right!
    Petrichor: This kind ruler and his friends woke me up not long ago.
    Ruler: We're going to help all of the Academy students who are frozen in there! You're the second student for whom we've been able to break the curse.
    Maurice: Thomas? Is that you under all that grey hair?
    Thomas: I'm afraid you have been under a spell for quite some time.
    Ruler: But you're awake now and you're going to help us get the others woken up too!
    Maurice: I'm not sure I'll really be that much help... I've been out of practice for so long. Being stuck in stone really made me feel stiff. Do you know anyone who can make potions? I'd love an Orbicularis Potion, if you think you can follow the recipe.
    Ruler: I know just the person.

Goal 2:
    Maurice: I feel a lot better now... Thanks for that brew! I feel much more limber and ready to practice again! Do you have anyone who might want to spar a bit with me?
    Gemma: Ooo! Ooo! I can help him, my liege!
    Ruler: Gemma, you would be perfect to help Maurice out.
    Gemma: Come on, Maurice! Let me grab my wooden sword. Can I call you Mo?
    Petrichor: Isn't there anything I can do to help out too, Ruler? I'm not interested in fighting or anything, but I can help study! I've always been good at studying.
    Ivy: Excuse me, but can I interrupt? I don't mean to eavesdrop...
    Ruler: Go right ahead, Ivy.

Goal 3:
    Petrichor: Ivy and I were searching through books in the Academy when we found this! It was hidden away in a secret compartment in a fake book. Someone hid this one really well. Ivy's the one who spotted the Academy symbol on the backbone of the book.
    Ivy: Without your help, I'd never have even looked in that section of the Library.
    Ruler: It's really great to have both of you helping us out. Now what do we do with this thing?
    Ivy: Not a clue.
    Petrichor: I have no idea. But I think I know which student would have left this clue behind...
    Ruler: I think maybe it's time to return to the Academy.

Goal 4:
    Old Thomas: And as you can see, with that final twist... the puzzle is complete and the hidden secret is revealed!
    Ruler: A secret compartment!
    Old Thomas: Look what is inside, young ruler!
    Ruler: It's a small parchment! There's a small map drawn on it... that looks like the Academy... and there's a fountain drawn beside it.
    Old Thomas: I recognize this kind of puzzle work. We are in luck. The person who left his clue behind is very clever. She is someone we went to school with a long time ago.
    Petrichor: For you, it's been a long time. For those of us who have been in stone, it feels as if no time has passed at all. We have to free all of those people who are still stuck.
    Ruler: We will, Petrichor. Let's follow this clue first.

Goal 5:
    Maurice: I'll lead the way to the old Academy grounds. I know where that old fountain is! I don't need a map.
    Thurston: My men and I will follow just behind you, Sir Maurice!
    Maurice: Just Maurice is fine, thank you... Follow along! The fountain is just this way.

Goal 6:
    Maurice: This fountain looks like it's seen better days.
    Petrichor: This is definitely cursed. I can tell.
    Maurice: You're sure, Petrichor? The academy was abandoned for so long.
    Petrichor: I'm sure. There's more evil than just time happening here.
    Ruler: Petrichor is right... there's a reason that clue led us here. There's gotta be something we have to do to this fountain.

Goal 7:
    Ivy: Before this curse, there was a spell of protection placed on this fountain. That's got to be Orchidelia! She's always so clever.
    Maurice: She may have saved us all. What do we do next, Ivy?
    Ivy: I'm not sure... what do you think we should do next?
    Ruler: The spell must have been protecting something, right? Let's take a look inside.

Goal 8:
    Duke's Guard: RRRAAAAHHH! WHO GOES THERE? DUKE SAYS FIGHT!
    Maurice: Watch out, Ruler! It's time for us to fight!
    Ruler: Everyone else needs to run!

Goal 9:
    Thurston: We narrowly escaped that time, my liege. Everyone is all right and accounted for.
    Petrichor: That monster though... there is something dreadfully familiar about him. I'm not sure I can place it but I know him from somewhere.
    Maurice: He was waiting for us to break the curse of the fountain before he struck. This piece of parchment was at the bottom of the fountain, though it's not wet at all despite being under water.
    Ruler: It must be important to the Duke if he sent someone after it.
    Ivy: I know what that is! It's just what I need!

Goal 10
    Maurice: Orchidelia! That puzzle was brilliant. Thomas had to figure it out for us.
    Orchidelia: I was hoping it wouldn't be too difficult. Imagine if I hid the key to saving everyone in a puzzle no one could solve. That would be so bad!
    Ruler: You have the key to saving everyone?
    Orchidelia: Well, it may not be the only thing we need. It's going to take a lot of hard work and a lot of resources. But I was able to take a page from his Spellbook before he froze me.
    Ruler: That's perfect! It's one of the pages we need to finish our spell book.
    Orchidelia: Then we'll have the tools we need to fight Duke. But we have to start by putting it back together! Do you know anyone s****ed enough to hep out?
    Ruler: Orchidelia, there's someone you're definitely going to want to meet.

Goal 11
    Maurice: With this spellbook fully repaired, we can take on Duke.
    Ruler: First, we need to defeat the Duke's guard once and for all.
    Petrichor: I actually have a theory about that monster. There might be something else going on with him.
    Orchidelia: Let's see if there might a spell that can help us.

Goal 12
    Branden: One minute I was in detention and the next thing I knew... I was so angry... It all seems like a haze. What did I do that whole time?
    Petrichor: You were trapped in stone, Branden.
    Branden: I was?
    Ruler: And the Duke made you fight us for him.
    Branden: I did? I'm so sorry you guys... I didn't mean to fight you. I hope I didn't hurt anyone.
    Ruler: It's all right, Branden.
    Branden: I might be able to make it up to you, though. The Duke has a spell book he uses to control his powers... All his powers are tied into that book... He used a spell from the spellbook he destroyed to make it. The good news is, I know just were he keeps his spell book. We'll just need to secretly creep into his lair to get it.

Goal 13
    Orchidelia: We got the book! What do we do with it?
    Maurice: We have to destroy it! It's what gives Duke his powers.
    Petrichor: Without this book around, he won't be able to terrorize anyone.
    Ruler: Let's finish this!

Goal 14
    Duke: Did you really think I would let you try and stop me? Face me now, child! I'll show you what true power is!
    Ruler: I'm ready to take you down, for everything you've done! This is our realm and we'll defend it!

Goal 15
    Duke: No... my powers! How could this be? You're stronger than me! This was supposed to stop you!
    Ruler: I'm the ruler of this realm! No one who threatens this realm gets away with it. We're destroying your spellbook once and for all!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-23 at 04:47 PM.

The Academy: Unlocking the students
    * Not all students listed here are released through this storyline. Others are added during unrelated events as academy scrolls are rewarded but have been released close to the introduction of this storyline.
    * Unlimited Energy goal rewards: please note that the game needs to sync before unlimited energy is activated, so it may not be instantaneous. You may need to force close to see the energy update to 'unlimited' at the top of your screen. Once the 5 minutes is up, your original balance is restored. Like other forms of unlimited energy, do NOT collect from energy sources whilst unlimited energy is active as the game will not recognise the additional energy. (For more information about how unlimited energy works, refer to the dedicated HUB thread called Weekday Warrior)

Here are the Students / Professors you can awaken in the Academy in the goals associated with this storyline:
    1. Petrichor, 1 hour - 1 epic scroll, 3 bottled shadow, 20 life flowers
    2. Maurice, 1 hour - 1 glowing scroll, 20 enchanter's essence, 70 benediction brew
    3. Orchidelia, 2 hours - 1 enchanted scroll, 24 dark compass, 45 benediction brew
    4. Rhea, 1 minute - 100 academy scrolls
    5. Jareth, 1 minute - 100 academy scrolls
    6. Honora, 1 minute - 100 academy scrolls
    7. Branden, 1 minute - 30 academy scrolls (released on completion of Part 3)

Other Students / Professors you can awaken in the Academy. These characters have their own storylines.
    8. Errol, 200 academy scrolls (released in December 2019)
    9. Chase, 5 minutes - 150 academy scrolls (released in November 2020)
    10. Kelcie, 5 minutes - 150 academy scrolls (released in November 2020)
    11. Clover, 5 minutes - 200 academy scrolls (released in July 2021)

Note: I wanted to keep these goals a bit more compact. Please click on the SHOW words to see each of the goals.

Awaken Rhea, 1 minute - 100 academy scrolls
    * Once you craft Rhea in the Academy and collect her, the following goals are triggered:

Rhea: Take me to the animals, please! I'll feel much better about you if I can how you care for your animals.
    Goal 1:
    * Tend to animals 0/1 GO (skip 2)
    Congratulations: Rhea: I can tell you truly care for these beasts... If Petrichor trusts you , I can trust you too. I'll see what I can do to help you with the Duke.

Dialogue - Rhea:
    Rhea: You've got quite the flock of animals here! They're very well maintained and cared for. I can tell you are someone of good character, so I suppose I could stay a bit and help you.
    Ruler: Any lesson you can give us, Madame Rhea, we'll be grateful.
    Rhea: I'm glad you're an eager learner! I'm going to put that to the test.

Rhea: It takes much care to get special items from animals. Let us see how your flock feels about you.
    Goal 2:
    * Gather prime cut 0/1 GO (skip 10 )
    * Give Rhea prime cut 0/1 GIVE (skip 10) | if you're maxed on any of these items in this goal, give the item first and then you'll be able to collect on.
    * Gather truffles 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    * Give Rhea truffles 0/1 GIVE (skip 5)
    * Find a golden egg 0/1 GO (skip 80)
    * Give Rhea a golden egg 0/1 GIVE (skip 80)
    Rewards: 500 coins, 20 xp
    Congratulations: Rhea: Those are excellent results! I'm impressed.

Dialogue - Rhea:
    Rhea: Your performance has been impressive. Even my dragon babe Wellington likes you...
    Petrichor: See, Madame Rhea! I told you this one was a good student.
    Rhea: I can see why Petrichor speaks so highly of you.
    Ruler: Do you know anything about the Duke, Madame Rhea?
    Rhea: I'm afraid we did not travel much in the same circles... My world revolves around the animals, not silly magical fighting.
    Ruler: Every one of those statues we've freed is a person with a world and a story. There's a lot more of them inside that old school. Isn't there anything you can do to help us awaken more of them?
    Rhea: Hmmph.. I may not be able to do much but I can see what I can do.

Rhea: A herd is not truly a herd with only small numbers. Can you show me you have the space for everyone?
    Goal 3:
    * Upgrade a farmhouse 0/1 GO (skip 80)
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp, +5 minutes unlimited energy
    Congratulations: Rhea: You've passed my tests. Take this from me as a token of my gratitude for awakening me -- and good luck for awakening more.

Awaken Honora, 1 minute - 100 academy scrolls
    * Once you craft Honora in the Academy and collect her, the following goals are triggered:

Dialogue - Honora:
    Honora: Oh! Oh my! Where am I? Who are you?
    Petrichor: Honora, it's me! Petrichor!
    Honora: Petrichor? What day is it? Have I been asleep?
    Ruler: You've been under a spell... we'll explain everything.

Honora: Can you please find a place where we can sit and talk I'm sure there is much to be explained.
    Goal 1:
    * Clear trees 0/5 GO
    Congratulations: Honora: Thank you for accommodating me. It is much appreciated.

Dialogue - Honora:
    Honora: That's awful, truly awful. My poor fellows doomed to a life of stone. I don't think I ever believed the Duke would be capable of such evil. Now that I have had time to sit and think, I'm ready to resume to duties.
    Ruler: Your duties? What do you mean?
    Petrichor: Honora was the Academy's registrar.
    Honora: Every good school needs a good record keeper! I kept records of all of the students and all the lessons and all the teacher.... I kept records on Duke. I should have seen this coming... I could have...
    Petrichor: Honora, it's not your fault. The Duke is the one who did this all.
    Ruler: And we're going to stop him.
    Honora: That gives me hope. There may not be much I can do to help, but I'd like to see if I can. I need to start by rebuilding my records.

Honora: I'm not sure what became of all my records... I suspect Duke destroyed them. We must make more.
    Goal 2:
    * Gather sap 0/1 GO (skip 8)
    * Give Honora sap 0/75 GIVE (skip 600) | if you're maxed on sap, go this goal first, then collect another one to complete the goal above.
    * Gather living wood 0/1 GO (skip 15)
    * Give Honora living wood 0/45 GIVE (skip 675) | if maxed give first then collect another to complete goal above.
    Congratulations: Honora: This will go a long way to rebuilding my records. Thank you!

Dialogue - Honora:
    Ruler: Honora, what was your time at the Academy like?
    Honora: The Academy and I have always been one... since I was a child.
    Ruler: A child?
    Honora: Yes, I'm afraid it's a very long story about how I came to be... What you need to know is that I spent all my time at the Academy observing. As much as everyone was there to learn and teach, I was there to record it all. I won't make the mistake of ignoring a warning like Duke again, however. It's time I observe you.
    Ruler: Me?

Honora: History has its eyes on you, Ruler, I can tell. Are you up to the challenge?
    Goal 3:
    * Find a golden nugget 0/1 GO (skip 80)
    * Give Honora a golden nugget 0/1 GIVE (skip 80)
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp, + 5 minutes unlimited energy
    Congratulations: Honora: You really do care deeply for this realm and its people. I can see. Take this spell from me and use to fight your battles.

Awaken Jareth, 1 minute - 100 academy scrolls
    * Once you craft Jareth in the Academy and collect him, the following goals are triggered:
    Academy Lessons: Perturbing Potions

Jareth: I feel a little shaky, like maybe I had a little too much Root Beer...
    Goal 1:
    * Give Jareth a hearty feast 0/1 GIVE (skip 86 gems)
    Congratulations: Jareth: I feel much better! Thanks!

Jareth: It's been so long since I've brewed a potion... I can't wait to try things out again.
    Goal 2:
    * Craft at the Potion Shop 0/5 GO (skip 75 gems) | you can craft anything you want to.
    Congratulations: Jareth: And with that I... oop... I think I may have made a tiny mistake...

Jareth: These beasts are wild and unruly! How do you deal with them? I don't think I can stand the stench.
    Goal 3:
    * Defeat fangbeasts 0/5 GO (skip 100 gems)
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp, + 5 minutes unlimited energy
    Congratulations:

Dialogue:
    Goal 1:
    Jareth: Stop right there, Duke! Hang on... where am I? Who are you lot? Where's the Duke? He was just here!
    Petrichor: That was eons ago, Jareth...
    Jareth: Petrichor? What are you doing here? How long have I been asleep?
    Ruler: Let's get you something to eat, Jareth. We can explain over a meal.
    Petrichor: A Hearty Feast will help you feel better.

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Jareth, were you a professor at the Academy?
    Jareth: What?! A stodgy old professor? Me?! I'm offended you would think that of me. Do I look that old? The Academy didn't have professors like that anyway. It's not that type of school. It was more of a place for everyone to share and everyone to learn. But no, I wasn't teaching any sort of special lessons. I was learning. I'm going to be a great wizard someday... I can brew a mean potion, and I was working on my spells in the Academy and learning a lot. I saw what Duke did to Petrichor and I wasn't going to let that stand. So I stood up to him... then I was stone, I guess. I don't know. You found me. I should have paid attention more, I could have frozen him with a spell.
    Ruler: It's not your fault, Jareth. It's no one's fault but the Duke...
    Petrichor: Why don't you try brewing a potion again? Get back into practice.

Goal 3:
    Jareth: I... I may have made a critical error.
    Ivy: Oh, I love when potions go wrong! What happened?
    Jareth: The book said it should have been a green color, but it ended up being pink. I took it outside to get rid of it and...these monsters started attacking me! I think the recipe might have enraged them.
    Thurston: Oh, no Sir Jareth, 'tis not your fault. Those are just Fangbeasts! A particularly putrid pest of the realm. The Ruler can face them handily. They are excellently s****ed in battle.
    Ruler: Thanks Thurston, but it's truly a team effort. Let's show him how it's done.

Awaken Errol, 1 minute - 200 academy scrolls
    * Errol was added to the Academy in December 2019. He is unrelated to the main Academy goals.
    * When you awaken Errol and unlock his story, you can craft one of mighty Griffins! You only get 1 'free' eggs from this goal. Any additional eggs can be purchased for 500 gems each.
    * You can craft additional griffins (with gems) as they have MAX 4 on each craft screen.
    * Once you craft Errol in the Academy and collect him, the following goals are triggered:

Dialogue - Errol:
    Errol: Wh...where am I? The sun is so bright, my eyes...
    Petrichor: Sir Errol. It's you!
    Errol: This tiny person is who saved me?
    Errol: Petrichor, what are you doing here young one... It is dangerous, the Duke...
    Petrichor: Oh, Sir Errol... It's been ages since the Duke cast that spell... The kind ruler here has be*** to free us all.
    Ruler: Tiny?
    Errol: Well, tiny ruler, I appreciate your bravery. *grumble*... Oh, excuse me. I guess I haven't eaten in the last few decades...
    Ruler: Not to worry, Sir Errol -- let's get you something to eat!

Sir Errol: There must be some way I can repay you for rescuing me, but for now, let us eat!
    Goal 1:
    * Give hearty stew to Errol 0/1 GIVE (skip 5)
    * Grab a drink at the Tavern GO 0/2 (skip 25)
    Congratulations: Errol: That was delicious! Now, straight to business.

Dialogue - Errol:

Errol: Petrichor may have told you this already, but I was the Academy's Griffin Master. I specialized in teaching the handling of majestic creatures of prey. The most studious can bond well with these animals. It most certainly seems that I can facilitate a bond with a griffin for you... but I will require a few things before we can begin. If you can show me you and your knights can exhibit the same bravery the mighty griffin shows in battle, you shall have one of my prize birds. Perhaps it may even take kindly to you...

Errol: Show me what you and your knights are made of, tiny ruler!
    Goal 2:
    * Go an any adventure with the knights 0/3 GO (skip 75) | It is collecting the adventures that complete this goal. An adventure from either the king or queen keep or the barracks count. Adventures collected from the Haunted Keep do not count.
    Rewards: 500 coins, 20 xp, + 1 griffin nest
    Congratulations: Errol: You may be small, but you're definitely not afraid of adventure!

Dialogue - Errol:

Errol: Well, you have definitely proven yourself worthy tiny one. At least, to me.
    Ruler: Who else do I need to impress?
    Errol: The most important creature of all...the mighty griffin. A griffin allowing a human to claim their egg is no small matter. We must forge this bond with gratitude and gifts.
    Ruler: Hmm, what kind of gifts?
    Errol: Much like this mischievous crow... the griffin likes shiny objects.

Errol: the more glimmer, the better! A griffin egg does not come cheap, tiny one.
    Goal 3:
    * Find golden eggs 0/3 GO (skip 240)
    * Give golden eggs 0/3 GIVE (skip 240)
    * Find golden nuggets 0/3 GO (skip 240)
    * Give golden nuggets 0/3 GIVE (skip 240)
    * Find golden apples 0/3 GO (skip 240)
    * Give golden apples 0/3 GIVE (skip 240)
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp, +1 griffin egg
    Congratulations: Errol: Ah, a worthy trade! As promised, here is an egg, waiting to be hatched. The rest is up to you now.

Dialogue - Errol:

Errol: Well, tiny ruler -- your bravery and dedication has impressed me, and I suspect your griffin will find you to be a fine companion. You may have your pick of any of these majestic birds. You will nee to prepare them differently to choose which griffin to hatch. No matter what you choose, you will hatch a gallant and heroic friend. I must also thank you again for rescuing me. If not for you, I would still be contained in that stone prison, away from my birds.
    Ruler: The pleasure has been all mine, I'll do whatever I can to right Duke's wrongs. Now, which of these feathery friends should I bring to the realm?

Errol: You can't go wrong when it comes to these mighty beasts! Hatch yours at the Griffin Nest.
    Goal 4:
    * Obtain the griffin egg | this goal will autocomplete as the egg is the reward from the previous goal.
    * Hatch the griffin egg 0/1 HATCH | make your choice now!
    Congratulations: Errol: Wonderful choice, tiny ruler!

INVENTORY INFORMATION FOR SIR ERROL:

Griffin Nest
    Info: The perfect place to hatch a griffin egg.
    limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: reward from unlocking Errol in the Academy
    Note: 3 Griffins to choose from with Errol: Phoenix, Owl and Peacock. You craft 1 for free and the others are available in the market for 500 gems each. You can purchase additional eggs for 500 gems and can craft up to 4 of each griffin.
    Size: 2x2
    What can you craft?
    1. Phoenix Griffin, 5 minutes - 500 gems each (red/orange)
    2. Owl Griffin, 5 minutes - 500 gems each (white)
    3. Peacock Griffin, 5 minutes - 500 gems each (blue/green)

Phoenix Griffin
    Info: A mighty griffin that resembles a phoenix! Pet them for Energy.
    Crafted: Griffin Nest, 5 minutes
    Found: market, 500 gems
    Drops: 2+ energy
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Note: 3 Griffins to choose from with Errol: Phoenix, Owl and Peacock. You craft 1 for free and the others are available in the market for 500 gems each. You can purchase additional eggs for 500 gems and can craft up to 4 of each griffin.

Owl Griffin

Peacock Griffin |

Thanks to bobbyrae for these pics!
    Attachment 54299 Attachment 54300

Awaken Chase: 5 minutes, 150 academy scrolls
    Awaken Kelcie: 5 minutes, 150 academy scrolls

* These students were released in November, 2020.
    * Both Chase and Kelcie are kingdom citizens and once you unlock them are on your board automatically. They can be stored in the Town Square.
    * Chase, an Academy student who practices crafting. Awaken him to unlock a new storyline! This storyline will contain another new character and a new pet Alicorn.
    * Once you unlock Chase in the Academy, the following goals are triggered:

Dialogue - Chase:
    Chase: Woah now... what's going on? Where am I?
    Petrichor: Chase! You're awake!
    Chase: Petrichor! The Duke! He's the one doing this all-
    Petrichor: I know, Chase. I know. You've been asleep for a long time. I tried to confront him... he attacked me and turned me to stone.
    Chase: What about Kelcie? Where is she?
    Petrichor: The Duke turned all the students and teachers to stone, Chase. Including you.
    Chase: What!? I've been stone? But where is she? Where is Kelcie?
    Petrichor: Come to the Tavern, Chase, let's sit and talk.
    Ruler: It's a long story, and you need to help build up your strength.
    Petrichor: The ruler and I can explain.

Petrichor: It's a long tale, Chase. Grab a seat and have some stew...
    Goal 1:
    * Give Chase a hearty stew 0/1 GIVE (slip 5)
    * Take Chase to the tavern 0/2 GP
    Congratulations: Chase: I'm feeling a little better now, but... we must awaken Kelcie.

Dialogue
    Chase: So, you don't know where Kelcie is? How did you find me?
    Petrichor: It's been along process of locating all our classmate's statues. The Duke froze everyone where they were, making them stone in place.
    Ruler: Do you remember what happened when you were attacked?
    Chase: I.. I have tried... but I cannot. It feels as if a dark curtain was dropped on me.
    Ruler: It's all right, Chase. We'll keep looking for Kelcie. We're not going to stop until all of the Academy students are free.

Chase: While we're looking for Kelcie, I'd like to make some things for her before she awakens. Can you help me?
    Goal 2:
    * Craft with Chase at the potion shop 0/2 GO | you can craft anything for these 3 goals; it's collecting that completes them.
    * Craft with Chase at the workshop 0/2 GO
    * Craft with Chase at the magic forge 0/2 GO
    Congratulations: Chase: These gifts are perfect, but if I know Kelcie, she'll need some food when she awakens. Can you help me make some recipes next?

Dialogue

Chase: I do feel much better after having a good meal and a nap. Plus, crafting has always made me feel at ease. It's good to have been able to return to the things I love.
    Petrichor: Chase was the student in charge of the Academy's crafting club.
    Chase: Anyone who wanted to learn about crafting or creating would meet up and we would teach and learn together. It was my favourite past time. It saddens me to think of how much time has passed without our club...
    Petrichor: Me too, Chase... it's terrible to think of how much time the Duke has cost us all.
    Ruler: We're going to put an end to the Duke's destruction. The school is going to be better than ever!
    Chase: I'll do anything I can to help build things back to where they were... We've got to help free the other students... and we must find Kelcie!

Chase: Kelcie will need food when she awakens, just like I did. Can we prepare for her now?
    Goal 3:
    * Prepare fresh simple feasts 0/3 GO | these can be made in the kitchen or if they drop from a resource will also count toward the 3 you need. Same for the other feasts below.
    * Give Chase simple feasts 0/3 GO | if you are maxed on feasts, GIVE all of the feasts first so that you don't waste any. Same for the other feasts below.
    * Prepare fresh hearty feasts 0/3 GO
    * Give Chase hearty feasts 0/3 GO
    * Prepare fresh spicy feasts 0/3 GO
    * Give Chase spicy feasts 0/3 GO
    * Prepare fresh sweet feasts 0/3 GO
    * Give sweet feasts 0/3 GO
    Rewards: + 5 minutes unlimited energy?
    Congratulations: Petrichor: Ruler! We've found another statue! *You've received 5 minutes of unlimited energy!*

Dialogue

Ruler: Chase! We've found her!
    Chase: Kelcie? Where is she?
    Ruler: She was near the school's stables... Petrichor found her.
    Petrichor: You must brace yourself, however. She is still frozen in stone. We need scrolls to be able to awaken her!

KELCIE IS NOW UNLOCKED IN THE ACADEMY

Petrichor: Use Academy Scrolls to awaken Kelcie!
    Goal 4:
    * Awaken Kelcie 0/1 GO
    Rewards: Kelcie
    Congratulations: Kelcie: Who... where... What's happening? Where am I? Who are you?

Dialogue

Chase: Kelcie, it's me - Chase! Don't you remember?
    Kelcie: I'm sorry... I don't even know where I am...
    Chase: What do you last remember?
    Kelcie: I... I don't remember anything. Just cold darkness until you woke me up!
    Petrichor: Kelcie, my name is Petrichor... I was one of your classmates. Do you remember me?
    Kelcie: No... I can't remember anything. I don't know where I was or who I am! What's happened to me?
    Chase: Oh, Kelcie... We are here to help you, don't worry.

Chase: We must help Kelcie remember! If we take her to her favourite places, perhaps it will come back to her.
    Goal 5:
    * Visit the stable 0/1 GO
    * Visit the marketplace 0/1 GO
    * Visit the theatre 0/1 GO
    * Visit the observatory 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Kelcie: Oh Chase! I remember now! I remember you! You saved me!

Dialogue:

Kelcie: I'm so sorry, I can't believe I had forgotten you Chase!
    Chase: Oh Kelcie, it's not your fault! The Due did this to us...
    Ruler: He's hurt you all... but we're going to put a stop to him, don't you worry.
    Kelcie: There is one thing that is still missing for me.
    Ruler: What is it, Kelcie?
    Kelcie: It's my beloved steed, Idris... He wasn't at the stables. I can only hope that he ran after I was attacked by the Duke.
    Ruler: It's been a very long time since you were frozen, Kelcie...
    Petrichor: The ruler is right... You should see how Thomas looks now!
    Kelcie: That may be true, but the lifespan of an alicorn is much longer than ours! He may still be out there... we just need to lure him to his home!

Chase: Idris is a noble and elegant steed. If we gather enough supplies, I am sure we can lure him home!
    Goal 6:
    * Find fresh golden apples 0/5 GO you can do these in any order. The adventure gives you Idris. If you are maxed on golden apples and one drops from a resource, you will be credited for progress.
    * Lure Idris the Academy Steed 0/1 GO | Search for Idris, Castle adventure, 5 minutes - 10 golden apples, 5 carrots, 5 sugar
    Rewards: none[/B]
    Congratulations: Kelcie: Idris! Oh, I've missed you so!

Dialogue:

Kelcie: It feels so very good to be awakened again... and reunited with you all! Chase, you are my true love. You made sure I had everything I needed!
    Chase: It wasn't just me... Petrichor and the others have been working hard to fix things.
    Petrichor: It was really the kind ruler who started everything! He woke me up first!
    Kelcie: I suppose we should all be thanking you, ruler!
    Ruler: You can all thank me by helping to rebuild the Academy. We're going to take things back from the Duke's evil claws.
    Chase: I believe that is a cause we are willing to join!

Chase: If there's anything we can help you do, ruler, you have two new allies in me and Kelcie!
    Goal: Welcome to the Realm!
    * Welcome Chase and Kelcie 0/1 GO
    Rewards: none[/B]
    Congratulations: Petrichor: Another set of Academy alumni successfully awakened! Now... who can we help next?

Notes: Idris is a daily energy dropper with a 24 hour timer. Chase and Kelcie and kingdom citizens.

Awaken Professor Clover: 5 minutes, 200 academy scrolls
    * The Professor was released in July 2021
    * Once you unlock the Professor in the Academy, the following goals are triggered:

Petrichor: Flowers and a feast! There isn't much that's better to wake up to.
    Goal 1:
    * Give the Professor red petals 075 GIVE (skip 300 gems)
    * Give the Professor spicy feasts 0/5 GIVE (skip 240 gems)
    Congratulations: Clover: Harrumph... Petrichor? You're going to need a good reason for waking me from my sleep.

Clover: Have you got any other flowers? It feels like ages since I've seen petals that beautiful.
    Goal 2:
    * Give the Professor orange petals 0/75 GIVE (skip 150 gems)
    * Give the Professor lemonade 0/10 GIVE (skip 150 gems)
    Congratulations: Clover: Petrichor was one of my best students. If she couldn't stop that Duke, I'm not sure anything will.

Clover: After all that dark talk, I'm going to need a pick me up. Got anything sweet to go with these petals?
    Goal 3:
    * Give the Professor white petals 0/75 GIVE (skip 225 gems)
    * Give the Professor ice cream 0/15 GIVE (skip 75 gems)
    Congratulations: Clover: I'm ready to head back to the Academy now and see what we can see... I hope the groundskeepers have been keeping things tidy!

Clover: Nature will always grow back. The Duke won't be able to stop that.
    Goal 4:
    * Clear dead trees 0/5 GO
    * Find the mysterious flowers 0/5 GO (skip 50 gems) | you'll likely need to clear about 8 dead trees to get the 5 drops for this goal
    Congratulations: Clover: Wait a moment. What's that?

Clover: A flower this dark and dank needs a dim place to grow... search the Academy grounds, you'll find it.
    Goal 5:
    * Investigate the Sinister Statue 0/5 GO | collect from the statue 5 times
    * Find sinister seeds 0/5 GO (skip 250 gems) | not guaranteed, so it will take a lot of collections to get enough seeds for this goal
    Congratulations: Clover: Aha! I knew it. That narcissist couldn't help but put these awful flowers near his ugly statue.

Clover: The Duke waters his plants with a sickening, noxious concoction. I think we can find a better way.
    Goal 6:
    * Visit ponds 0/5 GO
    * Gather algae water 0/5 GO (skip 125 gems)
    Congratulations: Clover: Now that's much better! Water like that is sure to change the way those flowers grow.

Clover: Ah, Ruler! You're here! Just in time... I have a few items I'm going to need you to source for me.
    Goal 7:
    * Gather sinister seeds 0/20 GO (skip 1000 gems) | previous inventory does not count, you have to gather 20 new sinister seeds for this goal. You can however GIVE the 5 you have already in inventory to the 25 needed below first. Same for the other gather/give goals below but be warned.... if you GIVE first you reset the counter for the GATHER goal if you don't have the GATHER goal ticked off, so best to wait.
    * Give the Professor sinister seeds 0/25 GIVE
    * Gather algae water 0/45 GO (skip 1125 gems)
    * Give the Professor algae water 0/50 GIVE
    * Gather golden nuggets 0/15 GO (skip 1200 gems)
    * Give the Professor golden nuggets 0/15 GIVE | if you are maxed on golden nuggets, you can give them to this part first. What you gather will count toward the goal regardless if you're maxed on this item though, but you will not receive over the cap of 99.
    Congratulations: Clover: That ought to do it! Just a bit of Glimmerdust to sprinkle on top and this potion is exactly what that plant needs.

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal. The Wild Plant needs to spawn. If you have a monster on your board and the Wild Plant doesn't spawn, you will need to collect another 5 sinister seeds and do the craft again.
    Clover: Let's see what happens now!
    Goal 8:
    * Grow the Strange Seed 0/1 GO | Potion Shop, 5 minutes - 5 sinister seeds | you need to collect another 5 sinister seeds as the 25 gathered so far have been used against goal 7
    Congratulations: Clover: Oops... Perhaps I did not have that recipe just right...

Clover: Only a worthy gardener will be able to vanquish this foe.
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the wild plant 0/1 GO | 75/75 hits to defeat. Note: does not return energy
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 academy flowers
    Congratulations: Clover: Well done. Take this. Ivy made a new potion, and this plant is a much tamer growth! It should make a lovely addition to your realm.

Note: The Academy Flower has a 7 day timer. It will give you 5 academy scrolls each collection. | The Wild Plant is now unlocked in the market for 150 gems.

Inventory:
    The Academy Flowers will drop Academy Scrolls

Academy Flowers
    Info: A pot of flowers grown exclusively at the Academy. When you water this plan, you'll receive five Academy Scrolls!
    Drops: 5 academy scrolls, dark pollen, petals (purple), spellbound dew | available when The Academy: Herbology for Beginners has been completed
    Collection timer: 7 days

Algae water 0/999
    Info: Blue water that's thick with microbial growth. Found when visiting ponds.
    Found: collecting from ponds & wells from goal 6 of The Academy: Herbology for Beginners
    Uses: completes goal

Horton E. Clover
    Info: Professor Horton E. Clover, head of the Academy's Herbology department.
    Found: added to the The Academy in July 2021 | Academy: 200 scrolls
    Uses: Town Square citizen

Mysterious flowers | 0/999
    Info: A strange flower with a sickeningly sweet smell. Found when clearing Dead Trees.
    Found: clearing dead trees from goal 4 of The Academy: Herbology for Beginners
    Uses:

Sinister seed | 0/999
    Info: An oddly shaped seed with a threatening aura. Discovered at the base of the Sinister Statue.
    Found: Sinister statue from goal 5 of The Academy: Herbology for Beginners
    Uses: Grow the strange seed craft

Wild Plant (spawn)
    Found: collecting from the Grow the Strange Seed craft in goal 9 of The Academy: Herbology for Beginners
    Uses: completes goal

Wild Plant
    Info: A flower with a threatening look that's actually very sweet. Water it for a chance at an Earth Wisp!
    Found: market, 150 gems when The Academy: Herbology for Beginners has been completed
    Drops: 650 coins, earth wisp (? others)
    Collection time: 5 hours

add potion shop craft to the guides.

Dialogue: - HUGE thanks to SylvanSanctuary for providing the text for us! Really appreciate it!
    Goal 1:
    Professor Clover: ...
    Petrichor: Oh! I know him! This is Professor Clover, the Herbology instructor!
    Professor Clover: ...
    Petrichor: Professor Clover? Can you hear me?
    Professor Clover: Hmmph.
    Ruler: Is he all right?
    Petrichor: I don't know... but I know from experience that it isn't fun to wake up from being a statue. There are some things around this realm that should help him feel better. Especially plants... he loves plants.
    Ruler: We can definitely help out with some plants!

Goal 2:
    Professor Clover: So the Duke finally did it then, didn't he?
    Ruler: Finally?
    Professor Clover: That old miser has been threatening to take over the school and punish the kids for years. I should have tried to stop him... I didn't think he was serious. I've always hated that miserable coot. He couldn't stand the way I ran the Herbology department. He fancied himself a bit of a green thumb, I think, so he always had complaints to make about my curriculum. You know, my mouth is still burning from that incredible feast you gave me. I'd love to talk more about my time with the Duke but I'd love a drink first.

Goal 3:
    Professor Clover: How do I know you aren't all working for the Duke?
    Petrichor: Professor! I would never. I was a statue just like you until this ruler woke me up. The Duke trapped us all in stone...and I mean EVERYONE. We're waking up as many of our classmates as we can, one at a time.
    Professor Clover: I can't believe how much damage that monster has done to the school. Everything at the Academy completely frozen in time, just so he could have his perfect class.
    Ruler: What do you mean?
    Professor Clover: He was always talking about it...some grand plan to "get the children in line." I never imagined he'd do something like this.

Goal 4:
    Professor Clover: It's all gone...everything I worked on. All my plants are gone. Completely overwhelmed by the years. There's nothing left.
    Petrichor: I'm sorry, Professor.
    Professor Clover: Call me Horton now, Petrichor. We're in this together now. I'll never forgive the Duke for what he's done. This is all his evil machinations.
    Ruler: We need to fight back against him. That's why we've been waking you all up. You are the ones who can help us get rid of the Duke once and for all.
    Professor Clover: I don't know, child. My years of battling evil wizards are long behind me. The Duke even got my favorite roses...they're completely lost to time now. I may not be able to help you directly, but I'll do what I can.

Goal 5:
    Professor Clover: Hmmph.
    Ruler: What's wrong, Horton?
    Professor Clover: I recognize that flower...That's the Duke's bougainvillea. He thought he was so clever getting these to grow. It's a tricky plant and it does take quite a bit of work to make this plant flourish. Something about the plants he used to grow was just... not right.
    Ruler: The smell is so strong.
    Professor Clover: It's a pungent bloom, that's certain, but this variant is as bad as the worst weed. It'll choke any of your other plants if we let it grow unchecked. We've got to see if we can't find where it's coming from.

Goal 6:
    Professor Clover: I hate these flowers almost as much as I hate that old Duke. We might not be able to rid the realm of them completely, but with the right ingredients, we might be able to get this plant to be a little more friendly. It might take a hint of magic to get this done. It was a magical school, after all!
    Ivy: Did someone say magic?
    Ruler: Ivy, were you waiting over there for one of us to say "magic"?
    Ivy: What? Me? Never!

Goal 7:
    Ivy: All right, Ruler, I've had some time to look at these flowers and work with the Professor. These flowers are no good. There's definitely something not right about them. I placed the Duke's bougainvillea next to a regular Larkspur and the Larkspur wilted! We've got to get them out of the realm as soon as we can. Luckily for us, Professor Horton is on to something, I think. He's been working all day in the Potion Shop! Come with me, I'll show you.

Goal 8:
    Professor Clover: Now these are lovely ingredients, Young Ruler! Do you like growing plants yourself?
    Ruler: I do, actually. I find myself farming a lot.
    Professor Clover: Ahh, you're modest, I can tell! I'll bet you've grown some fantastic plants. I can tell you really care about the earth... not like the Duke. He wants to exploit it. That's why I'm going to cure his bougainvillea of its ills, turn it into a proper plant! With this potion, we can change the way his plant grows so that it will be docile. It'll be our own hybrid flower, and it will fight against his choking flower! I had Miss Ivy's help to brew this potion, though it's my own recipe. All we have to do is add it to the seeds you gathered and get it into the dirt. Come on! We'll show that miserable old codger how to grow a plant!

Goal 9:
    Professor Clover: Perhaps I mixed these numbers up .. Oh, how could I be so empty-headed? I've created a monster!
    Ruler: It's all right, Professor. You've been in stone for decades! It's going to take some time to feel normal again.
    Professor Clover: You are right, young Ruler. Yet another thing the Duke has stolen from me. But I'm not going to let him win! I am going to fix this potion and fix his plant, once and for all. I just need your help.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-27-21 at 04:41 PM.

The Misty Marshlands - Part 1
    11 goals | Main Storyline. Not timed.
    *Special thanks to roksta72 and Destiel0918 for forging ahead and providing goal info to the community*

* You must have Sabina's House and Thurston's Fort to trigger this storyline.
    * If you complete A Muddling Mess in 7 days you will receive the Muddling Pet.
    * The Muddling Pet is available post release as well, so it doesn't matter when you start, if you complete Part 1 in 7 days you will receive the Muddling Pet.
    * You can take as long as you like to complete these goals.

Game Links: Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Ivy: Ruler I've got a challenge for you!
    *You do not need to complete this goal to progress in the Misty Marshlands.*

Ivy: Complete this chain of quests before time runs out and win an exclusive Muddling pet!
    Goal: A Muddling Mess Part 1 - 7 day timed goal
    * Explore the Marshlands 0/1 GO | expand to plot AB10 in goal 7, Part 1. Expansion requirements: 1 Read the Marsh Maps, 1600RP, 12,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns
    Reward: n/a
    Congratulations: Ivy: Well done!

Ivy: You've almost done it now, ruler!
    Goal: A Muddling Mess Part 2
    * Explore the Marshlands 0/1 GO | expand to plot AB11. Expansion requirements: 1800RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Congratulations: Well done!

Ivy: Complete this chain of quests before time runs out and win an exclusive Muddling pet!
    Goal: A Muddling Mess Part 3
    * Explore the Marshlands 0/1 GO | expand to plot AB12 in goal 11, Part 1. Expansion requirements: 2200RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Reward: 1x Muddling
    Congratulations: Well done!

Ivy: A new permanent storyline is available!
    Once you get the screen to say the Misty Marshlands have been unlocked (even if you don't start) a congratulations screen appears and rewards you with 5 gems for Unlocking the Misty Marshland storyline (if you have Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House).
    Congratulations: Ivy: You've unlocked the Misty Marshlands!

Ivy: Press *Go* to begin a new storyline and also start a limited time quest to win an exclusive pet!
    Pre-Goal: Into The Marshlands
    * Build Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    * Build Sabina's House 0/1 GO
    * Begin the Challenge 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Ivy: Here we go!

Thurston: A warm cup of tea is the perfect way to soothe upset! Brilliant idea, my liege!
    Goal 1:
    * Brew Earl Grey Tea 0/2 GO (skip 70) | Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 water, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence
    * Serve Earl Grey Tea to the upset farmer 0/2 GIVE (skip 70)
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege!

Thurston: An investigation is a great idea, my liege! Let us head to the Watchtowers for a high vantage point.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit watchtowers 0/1 GO (skip 10) | all types of watchtowers can be used to gather swamp scythes
    * Gather swamp scythe 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Thurston: I think I see the marshlands, far off in the distance! We'll need more tools to be able to clear the swamp and make our way into it.

Thurston: The knights are resourceful, my liege. They'll be able to help us find that lost sheep!
    Goal 3:
    * Go an any adventure 0/1 GO (skip 12) | castle and barracks both work to complete this goal
    * Gather marsh camouflage 0/1 GO (skip 12) | the marsh camouflage is not a guaranteed drop from any adventure. The shorter adventures also drop the item. You can have any adventure ready to be collected prior to this goal.
    * Prepare Marsh Traveler's Kit 0/1 (skip 135) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 marsh camouflage, 1 swamp scythe, 5 mithril
    Congratulations: Thurston: The camouflage is so well done, I almost couldn't see the knights out there!

Ivy: The farmers should have extra feed! It's the perfect way to get a sheep's attention.
    Goal 4:
    * Ask Farmers for help 0/1 GO (skip 10) | visit a farmhouse
    * Gather sheep feed 0/5 GO (skip 50) | drops from farmhouses
    Congratulations: Ivy: I've got another idea for something that might help!

Ivy: Follow me to the Potion Shop! I have just the perfect idea in mind.
    Goal 5:
    * Sew a sheep toy 0/1 GO (skip 70) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 wood
    * Prepare sheep lures 0/10 GO (skip 800) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 sheep toy, 1 sheep feed
    Congratulations: Ivy: There you go, ruler! You'll be able to get that sheep out of whatever problem it's in with this lure.

Old Thomas: Take this map and use it to guide your way!
    Goal 6:
    * Accept the Marsh Map 0/1 ACCEPT | click on the green accept button to complete this goal
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 marsh map (for AB10 expansion plot)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I am not sure how far this will take you into the marsh, but please write down details of your travels so we can study them all!

Thurston: The map says we head this way first, my liege...
    Goal 7:
    * Head into the Marshlands 0/1 GO | Expanding here completes part 1/3 of the timed goal. | AB10 Expansion requirements: 1 Read the Marsh Maps, 1600RP, 12,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns
    Congratulations: Thurston: The ground is soft here, my liege! We've made it to the marshland!

Thurston: This is a strange growth, my liege. Let's investigate!
    Goal 8:
    * Tend to marsh reeds 0/1 GO (skip 20) | you can find additional marsh reeds in expansion plots. This item is now available in the market for 500 coins. Max 99. 10 minute collection timer. Marsh reeds drop swamp berries and swamp bugs.
    Congratulations: Thurston: Eep! Bugs! Watch out for stingers, my liege!

Thurston: I am not overly fond of creatures like this, my liege, but I shall hold them for you. It's my duty!
    Goal 9:
    * Gather swamp bugs 0/25 GO (skip 500) | make sure you collect all 25 before you give them to Thurston
    * Give Thurston swamp bugs 0/25 GIVE (skip 500)
    * Give Thurston swamp berries 0/250 GIVE (skip 500) | from marsh reeds. Drops 1-3 each time
    Congratulations: Thurston: My liege! The mud seems to be very mad with our presence here... watch out for the mud being flung about!

Clear your board of any other monsters for this goal as you need to spawn a tough muddling
    Thurston: Watch out, my liege! That mud is moving!
    Goal 10:
    * Tend to marsh reeds 0/1 GO
    * Defeat a tough muddling 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Thurston: We have vanquished the foe, my liege! But it is perhaps time to bring these finding back to Old Thomas.

Goal 11:
    * Head into the Marshlands 0/1 GO | Expanding here completes part 3/3 of the timed goal. | AB12 Expansion requirements: 2200RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Rewards: 10,000 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: The maps were right, my liege! Who would have guessed there would be a house out here in all the muck?

Part 1 Dialogue (complete):

Pre-goal
    Ivy: Get ready to explore a brand new part of your realm and complete a limited time challenge to win an exclusive pet!

Goal 1:
    Thurston: My liege! My liege!
    Ruler: Is everything all right, Thurston?
    Thurston: A farmer has requested audience with you at once. The man is rather upset, however... I wasn't able to get the story from him. Something about a wandering flock and a missing sheep...
    Ruler: Please bring the farmer to me so I can speak with him... But maybe let's find a way to calm him down first.

Goal 2:
    Thurston: I knew you would be able to get the farmer to speak to you, my liege.
    Ruler: He had quite the tale... A group of his sheep wandered off into the Glimmerwoods... He went to find them, but they'd travelled so far they found brand new land!
    Thurston: New land, my liege?
    Ruler: It seems a dark area of marshland sits on the edge of the Glimmerwoods. The farmer was able to herd his sheep back to the farm all except one sheep. His favourite sheep, it seems. He said he saw a dark figure come up from the swamp to take the creature.
    Thurston: Oh no, my liege! That is quite the terrifying tale.
    Ruler: It is... and I think we must investigate!

Goal 3:
    Ruler: These scythes should make excellent work of clearing a path in the swamps. This is brand new territory we are headed into, however. We'll need to protect ourselves as we travel! The marshlands appear to be overgrown with plants and covered in mist. I am not sure metal armour is the best for traversing that terrain.
    Thurston: Let's send the knights out on adventures, my liege! I am sure they can find materials that will work better.

Goal 4:
    Ivy: I hear you are going on an adventure, ruler!
    Ruler: Well, we're going on more of a recovery operation, to be fair... but we will be exploring a brand new area of the realm!
    Ivy: How exciting! Far off adventure in an unfamiliar land... It's going to be such a tale!
    Ruler: Most importantly, we need to find our farmer's lost sheep! The farmer is worried it was taken by a swamp beast, so we'll need to be careful out there... We'll also need a way to try and lure the sheep to us, when we find it!
    Ivy: Now that I can help out with!

Goal 5:
    Ivy: Feed is a good way of getting that sheep's attention, but if it was taken by a scary swamp beast, a friendly face is going to be a much more welcoming sight!

Goal 6:
    Old Thomas: Hello young ruler! I have something that should help you on your journey into the marshlands.
    Ruler: Have you ever been to this area of the realm, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: I'm am afraid now, young ruler. It seems to be a very fraught and dangerous area! I have many books that tell of what mysterious monsters await inside. Not many have been able to travel freely inside the depths... The stories are mainly secondhand accounts, tales told in the Taverns... But there is one thing I think you might be able to make use of!

Goal 7:
    Thurston: With this map, we can easily find a way into the marshlands.
    Ruler: Let's go!

Goal 8:
    Ruler: The ground is so squishy! This must be marshland.
    Thurston: You can feel the mist in the air my liege. We have definitely made it to the new land.
    Ruler: Let's have a look around, Thurston. Who knows what we'll be able to find here! But please, keep an eye out for that lost sheep!

Goal 9:
    Ruler: Thurston! It's all right... these bugs are harmless! They seem to be friendly, even. I wonder if these bugs might help us get through the marsh.
    Thurston: Are you sure about that, my liege? These bugs looks awfully creepy and crawly...
    Ruler: There's only one way to find out! Let's gather what we can from the reeds and take it back to show Old Thomas. He'll know what to do with them.
    Thurston: Wise idea, my liege...

Goal 10:
    Thurston: The mud over here seems to be getting thicker...
    Ruler: It's harder to walk in.
    Thurston: Be careful, my liege! Who knows what dangers hide in the marsh.
    Ruler: I just want to get one more Swamp Berry to show Thomas...

Goal 11:
    Old Thomas: Very interesting, young ruler! These are quite the findings from the marsh. These bugs are harmless... delightful, even! I suspect they will help guide you through the marshes. I am not sure they will provide much protection from the monster you faced, however.
    Ruler: It was quite the strange foe, Thomas... It looked just like mud at first!
    Old Thomas: I think there are many more mysteries that await you in the marsh.
    Ruler: The maps you've given us have been a big help... I noticed it shows a building of some sort just beyond where we were. Do you know anything about it?
    Old Thomas: I am afraid now, young ruler. There is but one way to determine that.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-14-23 at 10:01 PM.

The Misty Marshlands - Part 2
    6 goals

* Complete Part 1 of the Misty Marshlands.
    * There are no timed components in this part.

Thurston: Go ahead and knock, my liege! I'll be right here as backup.
    Goal 1:
    * Visit the Mysterious House 0/1 GO (skip 3) | visit Odette's Nest which was in expansion plot AB12. 4 hour collection timer.
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, (Glowing compass craft unlocked)
    Congratulations: Thurston: No answer, my liege? Perhaps we should give it another knock...

Thurston: The monster seems to be flinging mud about! Be careful, my liege!
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat a tough muddling 0/1 GO
    * Gather muddy compass 0/4 GO | will autocomplete if you have 1 in inventory
    * Gather swamp bugs 0/6 GO (skip 40) | will count what you already have in inventory
    * Repair a glowing compass 0/1 GO (skip 275) | Workshop, 5 hours - 4 muddy compass, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 swamp bugs
    Congratulations: Odette: You managed to fight off the mud! I'm impressed... perhaps I do have time to speak to you all after all. Why don't you come inside?

Odette: I'd like to trust you, but I think I'll need a little more information about who you are before I can help.
    Goal 3:
    * Visit library 0/1 GO (skip 7)
    * Serve earl grey tea 0/2 GIVE (skip 70)
    Congratulations: Odette: Now that's a good cup of tea! Anyone who can steep a brew like that is a friend of mine.

Thurston: Before we go further, let's return to my Fort to make sure we have everything we need
    Goal 4:
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Swamp Staff (for AB13 expansion plot)
    Congratulations: Odette: You are missing one more thing... take this staff, child! It will help you be safe as you journey through the marshes.

Odette: Safe travels, adventurers! Come back and see me if you need any help.
    Goal 5:
    * Go further into the marshlands 0/1 GO | AB13 Expansion requirements: 2400RP, 300,000 coins, 2 glowing compasses, 2 expansion permits, 1 Wield the Swamp Staff
    Congratulations: Watch out, my liege! It's another foe!

Thurston: You seem to have a way with these marshland beasts my liege... I'll let you attempt to feed this one first!
    Goal 6:
    * Approach the strange creature 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    * Gather dragonfly wisps 0/10 GO (skip 200) | You can wait till you have all 10 before giving them to Thurston, but the goal does not depend on you waiting. You can give them as you collect them and they will register for this sub-goal.
    * Give Thurston dragonfly wisps 0/10 (skip 200)
    Congratulations: Thurston: You were right, my liege! We've found another friend of the realm. This is something we should show Old Thomas.
    Note: the dragonfly wisps are a very rare drop. Be prepared for this goal to take up to a couple of weeks to gather 10 dragonfly wisps.

Part II Dialogue: (complete)

Goal 1:
    Ruler: This doesn't seem to be an abandoned house... Shall we see if anyone is at home?

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Hello? Is anyone home?
    Odette: No, no one's here...
    Ruler: Hmm... that doesn't seem to be true... is there any way we can speak to you?
    Odette: No, I said no one is home! Go away! It's dangerous for you to be out here in these marshlands. You should go home before things get too rough.
    Ruler: We're looking for something, please... we'd appreciate any help.
    Odette: I've got no time to speak to strangers! Please go home before you get hurt.
    Ruler: Please, isn't there any way you could help us?
    Thurston: Uhm... my liege? I think your attention might be needed elsewhere... The mud seems to be rising up in anger!

Goal 3:
    Ruler: Thanks for letting us in.
    Odette: Mhmmm… the mud's not too happy about you all being here... The swamp doesn't take too kindly to disruptions.
    Ruler: We're sorry for disturbing you, but we're new to these parts. We're looking for a lost sheep that has gone missing out here. We saw your home and thought you might be able to help us.
    Odette: Well... I am rather familiar with these parts, and I hate to think of a poor little sheep lost out here... This isn't a place for a helpless animal to be wandering about. I might be able to help you... but I'll need something from you first.

Goal 4:
    Odette: My name is Odette... I live out here in these marshlands.
    Ruler: It's not often we get visitors out here...
    Odette: I can't remember the last time I've seen a new face. However, I just warn you... going further into the marshes will be dangerous. There are greater foes than those silly mud piles that call this place home. You will need to be fully prepared for the danger you will face, if you continue on.
    Ruler: Do you think our sheep is all right?
    Odette: I am afraid I cannot say for certain, child. Some animals travel these lands without issue... others are not so lucky. You can come see me anytime you need help, though... I'd like to see your little sheep get home safe!

Goal 5:
    Odette: Good luck, adventurers! The marshes will only grow thicker as you depart. Use that staff to guide your way and you will be safe! You can always return to my home if you need help. It's nice to have visitors every now and then. Watch out for strange beasts and other dangers and if I see your sheep, I will keep them safe here until you return.

Goal 6:
    Ruler: Hang on, Thurston... I don't think this is a foe!
    Thurston: Are these more friendly bugs?
    Ruler: These aren't like any bugs I've ever seen before...
    Thurston: It looks hungry... be careful it doesn't try to bite you!
    Ruler: I'm not sure this creature wants to bit us... but it does look hungry. Let's see if we can't make another marshland friend!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-20 at 06:04 PM.

The Misty Marshlands - Part 3
    9 goals

* Complete Part 2 of the Misty Marshlands
    * Snakes spawn from the Swamp Settlement the first time and then the marsh trees and marsh reeds afterwards.

Old Thomas: This is a good sign. I think this omen means your journey into the marshland should continue!
    Goal 1:
    * Visit the Library 0/1 GO (skip 7)
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO (skip 15)
    * Visit Odette's Nest 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    Congratulations: Odette: A Dragonfly Wisp! What a wonderful sight. You must have made a creature in the marshlands very happy to get these.

Odette: Be safe, child! Travel with caution... and return to see me if you ever have need!
    Goal 2:
    * Travel deeper into the Marshland 0/1 GO | AB14 expansion requirements: 2800RP, 375,000 coins, 2 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits
    Congratulations: Thurston: Odette was right... These plants are only growing thicker!

Thurston: These thick reeds need to be cleared before we can go any further... but you're right - be wary of the mud!
    Goal 3:
    * Clear a marsh tree 0/1 GO (skip 40)
    * Defeat a tough muddling 0/1 GO (skip 20)
    * Check the mud for clues 0/1 GO (skip 30) | when you defeat a tough muddling from a marsh tree it will drop the Ancient Swamp Map. It might take a couple of goes to get the Map.
    Congratulations: Thurston: These look like they might be pages from Old Thomas' book... but this doesn't look like any part of the marsh we've seen before.

Odette: Just please, have care, child! I am worried what foes you will face now that youare in the thick of things.
    Goal 4:
    * Wish Odette farewell 0/1 GO (skip 3) | visit Odette's Nest
    Congratulations: Thurston: If Odette is right about the danger, we must be safe! Let us take these maps to Old Thomas before we go further.

Old Thomas: This may be a test of your bravery and mettle, young ruler... but if anyone can face this danger it is you!
    Goal 5:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Traveler's spell
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Good luck, young ruler! Take this spell to help guide you through the marshes.

Thurston: According to the map, if we continue on here, we won't be far from the abandoned settlement!
    Goal 6:
    * Find a Swamp Settlement 1/1 GO | you need to expand to AB9 first and then you can expand to AB8 where the Swamp Settlement is. Once you expand to AB8, the Swamp Settlement is unlocked. It has an 8 hour collection timer.
    Note: AB 9: 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits | expand here first to get to AB8
    Note: AB 8: 3300RP, 500,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits, 1 Hold the Traveler's spell
    Congratulations: Thurston: Look ruler! These are sheep prints! We must be headed in the right direction now.

Clear your board of any other monsters for this goal as you need to spawn the snake!
    Thurston: Should we knock or just try to get inside? I suppose knocking would be most polite...
    Goal 7:
    * Investigate the Swamp Settlement 0/1 GO | visit this building. Make sure you don't have any monsters on your board or you need to wait for the next collection. It's 8 gems to skip the 8 hour collection timer.
    Congratulations: Thurston: Watch out, my liege! It's a snake!

Thurston: Beware the snake's strike, my liege!
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the swamp snake 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    * Gather snake skin 0/1 GO (skip 40)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 marshland permit
    Congratulations: Thurston: The monster left behind this snake skin, my liege! This is something we should show Odette as once.

Odette: Please get me more of those Snake Skins... but be careful now!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat swamp snake 0/1 GO (skip 40) | spawn from marsh trees and marsh reeds
    * Gather snake skin 1/5 GO (skip 160) | you get credit for the one collected in goal 8
    * Gather swamp bugs 0/8 GO | will auto complete if you have more than 8 in inventory
    * Trade for a marshland permit 0/1 GO | will auto complete as you are rewarded a permit in goal 8
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege! I'm afraid that beast got one good bit on me, but I'm all right now that the monster is gone.

Part III Dialogue: (complete)

Goal 1:
    Old Thomas: I have never seen a wisp like this before in all my time!
    Ruler: It's quite a friendly litle spirit...
    Old Thomas: All my research told of terrifying foes within the marshes, but so far all you have found has been delightful!
    Thurston: Mostly delightful... don't forget the bugs and mud!
    Ruler: Of course! I could never forget the mud or the bugs.
    Old Thomas: I think you should still be cautious as you travel, young ruler, but there could be more delightful suprises that await in the marsh!
    Ruler: Hopefully at least one delightful surprise will be us finding that sheep...

Goal 2:
    Odette: I have not seen any sign of your lost little sheep, I'm afraid. I've asked the plants and mud in the marshland but no sign.
    Ruler: You asked the mud and plants?
    Odette: Well, yes! Without them, there's not much conversation out here.
    Ruler: How long have you lived out here in the marshlands Odette?
    Odette: A long, long time, child... longer than you've been alive! Most of the time I'm here in my home, keeping to myself... I like to keep an eye on the marshlands to make sure all is well. And I communicate with the plants and animals themselves to make sure. I'm afraid not a single leaf has heard of your missing sheep, however. The mud however... I think it would not tell me if it had seen it.
    Ruler: We need to continue looking for the lost sheep still... so we're going to go further into the marshes.
    Odette: You must be careful, child... the marshes will only grow thicker as you travel. There are more dangers that await you. Things that will be tougher than mud.

Goal 3:
    Thurston: Our supplies will definitely be put to good use here, my liege. The ground is growing muddier as we continue on, however.
    Ruler: Be careful, Thurston! Those muddy foes could be waiting for us.

Goal 4:
    Ruler: Odette, we found these pages in the marshes! They look like maps...
    Odette: Ahhh! See, now you are starting to get into the muck! These are maps... but this is land deep in the marshes. A long time ago, long before I had even made this land my home, there were tales that the marshes had been home to many. I have heard of abandoned settlements, deep in the thicket... They may not be abandoned as they seem, however. The marshlands are home to many beastlings.
    Ruler: If there are buildings out there, our sheep could be hiding in one of them. We've got to follow these maps!

Goal 5:
    Old Thomas: These are pages directly ripped from my marsh book! I had wondered about your travels so far... You have been relatively unobstructed by any of the dangers I've heard of! But it seems the maps I have given ou were incomplete. This is perhaps where the real danger may lie in the marshes.
    Ruler: The woman we met in the marshes told us there are abandoned houses out there. The sheep could be hiding deep in the marshes -- we have to keep going!
    Old Thomas: You must prepare yourselves for the dangers you will face... There is som ominous writing here on the maps. I shall keep researching to try and deduce what this says while you go... But please, stay close to each other and gather plenty of supplies!

Goal 6:
    Ruler: With these maps, there's nothing that will stop us from our journey. Let's go!

Goal 7:
    Ruler: This house definitely looks abandoned...
    Thurston: It's like it's returned to the swamp bugs and creatures. Those seep prints look fresh... it means our sheep is not far off.
    Ruler: Let's get closer, Thurston! Maybe our sheep is hiding inside.

Goal 8:
    Ruler: That snake is bigger than any I've ever seen!
    Thurston: It looks like they've called this settlement their home now.
    Ruler: And it looks very mad at us... watch out!

Goal 9:
    Odette: Where did you find this? You must have gotten deep into the marshes!
    Ruler: We found an abandoned house, and we were attacked by a snake. After we fought it off, the beast left this behind.
    Odette: You were able to fight off a swamp snake? I'm impressed, child! These kind of monsters are ferocious... and there are worse still out there. But the fact that you were able to fight off one of those snakes means you'll have no problem getting through some of the deepest marshes! There are more dangerous foes than these snakes deep in the muck, so please have care! If you go too far, I may not be able to help you. However... if you are able to get more of these snake skins for me... I could perhaps try to find a way to make it easier for you to reach new land!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-20 at 06:03 PM.

The Misty Marshlands - Part 4
    5 goals

* Complete Part 3 of the Misty Marshlands

Thurston: It's no trouble at all, my liege... that sheep needs us more than I need help.
    Goal 1:
    * Search the Marshlands for the missing sheep 0/1 GO | you need to expand to AB15 first and then you can expand to AC15
    Note: AB15 expansion requirements: 3600RP, 600,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits
    Note: AC15 expansion requirements: 3800RP, 650,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 1 marshland permit
    Congratulations: Thurston: I... may have spoken too soon, my liege... I'm beginning to feel rather... unwell...

Odette: Your friend is very sick and I don't have the supplies to help! It's best you get him home fast.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit community kingdoms 0/20 GO (skip 180)
    * Ask for home remedies 0/20 ASK (skip 160) | request from neighbours
    * Visit Sabina's house 0/1 GO (skip 6)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, + 1 Sabina's Medallion (used for expanding to the next plot)
    Congratulations: Sabina: Oh, poor Thurston! Let's let him rest while these cures do their work!

Sabina: Good luck, ruler! Good luck, Thurston! Keep my medallion with you at all times!
    Goal 3:
    * Travel deep into the Marshland 0/1 GO | AC14 expansion requirements: 4000RP, 700,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 1 marshland permit, 1 Sabina's Medallion | Once you unlock this plot, the Dark Den is available for collection in 4 hours. Collecting from the Dark Den will spawn the Hydra. You don't need to wait to goal 5 to spawn him. It takes 150/150 hits to defeat him, so be careful when you spawn him.
    Congratulations: Thurston: Look at that dark den, ruler! There is no doubt something hiding inside. Perhaps our sheep?

Clear any monsters off your board for this goal so you can spawn the Hydra!
    Odette: There is a ferocious foe awaiting deep in a dark den... defeat it and conquer the marshlands!
    Goal 4:
    * Clear a marsh tree 0/1 GO (skip 40)
    * Find a clue in the trees 0/1 GO (skip 40) | might take a few hits for the clue to drop
    * Venture inside the Dark Den 0/1 GO (skip 3) | collect from the Den and spawn the Hydra if you haven't already.
    Congratulations: Thurston: It is a hydra, my liege! I thought they were beasts of legend only!

Thurston: Prepare for battle, my liege! This is one terrifying foe we must vanquish.
    Goal 5:
    * Defeat the swamp hydra 0/1 GO
    * Attain the conqueror's medallion 0/1 GO (skip 170)
    * Give Odette the conqueror's medallion 0/1 GIVE (skip 10) | general note: until you give Odette the medallion you can spawn additional Hydra by collecting from the Dark Den. Once you give the medallion and complete this goal, the Dark Den will spawn a random 'normal' monster, but not every time, ie not guaranteed like the Lair of Beasts.
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp, + Odette (8 hour collection timer)
    Congratulations: Odette: You've done it now! The beast of the marshlands has been tamed!

Odette: I'd suggest you tie this little beastling down to prevent more wandering.
    Conclusion Goal: The Marshland Conqueror
    * Tie down the lost sheep 0/1 GO | click on go and the lost sheep will come up on your screen to place. 4 hour collection timer with normal sheep drops.
    Rewards: + Lost Sheep
    Congratulations: Odette: I look forward to trading with you again!

Part IV Dialogue (complete):

Goal 1:
    Ruler: Thurston, are you sure you're alright?
    Thurston: Yes, yes, of course my liege... it's no worry at all. Let's keep looking. We need to find that sheep.
    Ruler: You were bitten by that snake, Thurston. I think it's worth it for us to make sure you're going to be alright, especially before we go deeper into the marshes.
    Thurston: Do not worry about me, my liege! I remain standing victoriously. Tis barely a scratch. I still feel as if I could conquer these marshes! Let us continue on and find that missing sheep!

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Thurston! Thurston, are you all right? Can you hear me?
    Thurston: Yes, of course, my liege... just a few minutes more of sleep, please... I'm getting ready for my knight's training! A good knight needs rest...
    Ruler: We've got to get you back home, Thurston.
    Thurston: Mhmm… where's my Root Beer? I had it just a moment ago...
    Ruler: Just hang in there, Thurston! I will get you to help. Maybe Odette will be able to know what to do.

Goal 3:
    Thurston: Where... where am I? Ruler, is that you? Ruler, you saved my life! The last thing I remember, we were in the woods and I felt so sick... I don't even want to think about what might have happened if you weren't there.
    Ruler: It was really all because of the remedies we received from our neighbours, and thanks to Sabina! She was here to help me take care of you.
    Thurston: Oh fair Sabina, I am eternally in your debt.
    Sabina: It was my honour to help, Thurston! Just as it's part of knight's duties to face danger, it's our duty to help the helpers.
    Thurston: And we must face the danger again... that sheep still needs us!
    Sabina: Oh Thurston, you are so brave! I know you two will find that sheep. Here take this... it was something my father gave me to keep in the tower. It's a medallion, and it was meant to keep me safe from danger... I'm not sure how well it works, honestly... but take it anyway! If it keeps you from getting bitten again then it will have been worth it!

Goal 4:
    Odette: I'm glad to see your brave knight is feeling better, child!
    Ruler: It may have been touch and go for a bit there, but we were able to find help in our realm. We've got to get back out there and find that sheep.
    Odette: Those Swamp Snakes are vicious and will keep trying to bit you... The attacks will continue as you travel... and you will find worse foes out there.
    Ruler: We were given this medallion to help protect us... Have you seen anything like it before?
    Odette: In fact, I have... and there may be another one like it that may protect you. It will require a mush greater fight than the swamp snakes have given you. A greater monster awaits you in the marshes... but if you defeat it... You will have earned the right to travel freely through this land.

Goal 5:
    Thurston: I thought the swamp snakes were bad but this... this is really bad.
    Ruler: Hold on to Sabina's medallion, Thurston! We're going to need the protection.

Conclusion goal
    Odette: A medallion from the hydra itself...this is something I have only seen once before. You truly are remarkable, child! Thisis a triump. This means the marshlands are yours to explore as you please. I think perhaps we can keep our trade permanent, should you wish to own new marsh land.
    Ruler: I think this is going to be a wonderful partnership.
    Odette: Oh! And I have one last thing for you. I found this little lost creature wandering the swamp, eating berries.
    Ruler: The sheep! You found it!
    Odette: It's a funny little creature...it does not seem to be trapped here. It seems to have wandered off on its own to enjoy the swamps!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-20 at 06:03 PM.

An Elemental Discovery - Part 1
    9 goals

Expansion Information
    * Link to the Expansion Nugget (with the map of our board)
    * Link to interactive map (takes you to an external link)

Starting at the left plot and working toward the sea.

Part 1:
    2nd row of land (eg row I, column minus 1)
    J -1: 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes | 1st plot released and unlocks the Prevailian Temple
    I -1: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits | 2nd plot released when adjacent plot J -1 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated)

Part 2:
    Edge row of land (eg row J, column minus 2)
    I -2: 30 spellbound dew, 25 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes, 21 water compasses | 3rd plot released and unlocks the Laminary Temple
    J -2: 3000RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 6 expansion permits | 4th plot released when adjacent plot I -2 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated)

Part 3:
    K -2: 35 Ivy's antidotes, 10 wind chimes, 10 water compasses, 20 earth talismans | 5th plot released and unlocks the Sublunaral Temple
    L -2: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits | 6th plot released when adjacent plot K -2 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated)

* Available to players at Level 30
    * If you complete Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery within 7 days of the release of this story you will receive the Ancient Owl
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Ancient Owl if you do not complete this goals within 7 days
    * This part unlocks the Prevailian Temple located in map reference J -1
    * The Ancient Owl is rewarded as soon as you begin the Windy Tea Celebration craft. The timer is 3 hours and does not drop story related items
    * Ivy's antidote drops continue between part 1 and 2
    * The Wind Chime craft is not available in between part 1 and 2
    * This 1st timed component may only be available to players when content released
    * The Toxic Spirit (150 gems) drops 3 poisoned maps and a chance for Ivy's Antidote + other drops during part 1 (listed in inventory section)

Dialogue: Baron: Ready for a challenge?
    Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Ancient Owl!
    Timed Goal: An Elemental Discovery (Part I)
    * Complete Part I of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Ancient Owl
    Congratulations: Baron: Well done, child!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting from the bush will spawn the Toxified Spirit.
    Ivy: I could be wrong of course... but my senses tell me that something is off in the Glimmerwoods!
    Goal 1:
    * Gather water 0/1 GO (skip 6)
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO | will spawn the Toxified Spirit
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Oh, look! That dark spirit is unlike anything I've seen before.

Thurston: Watch out, my liege! This new monster appears to be flinging toxic sludge around the realm!
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat the Toxified Spirit 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    * Pick up poisoned map 0/1 GO (skip 30) | drops 1-3 poisoned maps once the Toxified Spirit is defeated
    Congratulations: Ivy: That dark monster left this behind, ruler... It seems to be some type of map. I can't seem to make out any directions, though.

Old Thomas: Oh hello, Young Ruler! How are you on this fine day?
    Goal 3:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I have not seen poison like this before... There is something dreadfully evil about this sludge. I shall see what more I can discover!

Old Thomas: The right sound should chase this darkness away and clean up the map for you! I have just the cure...
    Goal 4:
    * Gather silver ore 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather jewels 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Find poisoned maps 0/1
    * Forge a wind chime 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 poisoned maps, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: See how the spirit runs from this wonderful, tinkling sound? Lightness and good will be your best tools for fighting away this darkness.

Ivy: Oh, hello there, I was just looking for you! I've got something that should help you on the road.
    Goal 5:
    * Search deep mines 0/1 GO (skip 20)
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24) | collecting from Ivy's Hut will drop the antidote.
    Congratulations: Ivy: Take this potion with you on your travels! I hope it keeps you safe.

Thurston: My men and I are excited to travel with you, my liege! We will face any darkness together.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather mithril 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather Ivy's antidotes 0/1 GO | will auto-complete as the antidote is a guaranteed drop from Ivy's Hut.
    * Forge a wind chime 0/1 GO | will auto-complete from the one crafted in goal 4
    * Travel to the Prevailian Temple 0/1 GO | J -1 Expansion requirements: 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to I -1: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits. You must expand to I -1 to unlock the plot with the Laminary Temple (water temple) for Part 2
    Congratulations: Thurston: Look at that building ahead, my liege! It's unlike anything I have ever seen!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting the Wind Temple craft will spawn the Wind Spirit. You will need to do the craft again if you have a monster on your board.
    Thurston: It's going to be quite a climb to get to the top of the tower, ruler... I wish I had packed my light armor.
    Goal 7:
    * Enter the Wind Temple 0/1 GO | Prevailian Temple, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg
    * Seek out the Wind Spirit 0/1 GO | The Wind Spirit will spawn when you collect the Wind Temple craft
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Wind Spirit: Who dare disturbs the air among us? Speak now or face my wrath.

Wind Spirit: Face me and prove your worth. The prevailing winds will decide your fate.
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Wind Spirit 0/1 GO | 99/99 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Wind Spirit: Well done. You are a worthy opponent. Come inside the temple and let us speak further.

Monsoona: Sit with me, let's enjoy some warm tea and a conversation... Tell me all about the Glimmerwoods.
    Goal 9:
    * Celebrate with Monsoona 0/1 GO | Prevailian Temple - Windy Tea Celebration, 1 hour - 9 poisoned map, 15 spellbound dew, 8 Ivy's antidote
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 50 xp, + Monsoona
    Congratulations: Monsoona: I shall return with you to your realm to help further investigate... I fear this darkness is on the move.

Dialogue - Part 1 (complete)

Goal 1
    Ivy: Ruler, can I speak with you about something?
    Ruler: Is everything all right, Ivy?
    Ivy: Well... yes? I think? Maybe not... something *feels* wrong, if that makes sense.
    Ruler: What do you mean, Ivy?
    Ivy: Things just feel... heavy. And dark. There's something amiss.
    Ruler: Are you feeling unwell?
    Ivy: No, not me... I think the Glimmerwoods might be feeling unwell. I've been looking around to see if I could find anything wrong, but nothing yet. Can you help me look?
    Ruler: Of course, Ivy!

Goal 2
    Ivy: Oh my! That's a spirit unlike any I've ever seen. It came from the bushes... It's darkened everything around it!
    Ruler: It seems to be leaving a trail of toxic sludge behind it as well... It's going to muck up all of the flowers! We're going to have to fight this spirit off and then clean up things afterwards...
    Ivy: Well, you were definitely right, Ivy. Something is greatly amiss in the realm. It might be time to gather up our knights.

Goal 3
    Ivy: That toxic wisp spirit left this map behind... and there's a wee spirit attached! It may be some sort of toxicity but... it's rather adorable, actually!
    Ruler: I'm not sure I would describe this mess as cute, Ivy! it seems like might be evil. The way it clings to the map and hides the destination... That can't be good!
    Ivy: Well, no one ever said evil things can't be cute! You're right, though. I can't make anything of this map in its current state.
    Ruler: Let's take this to Old Thomas. Maybe he can help us find the way!

Goal 4
    Old Thomas: Hmmm... this is very interesting. And you said it was dropped by a dark spirit?
    Ruler: We fought a monster that came from some bushes, and it left this map behind.
    Old Thomas: It is certainly something toxic... but there is dark magic here at work as well. A mess like this cannot be cleared away with just anything... It is similar to the monster you found... a persistent dark force is at work here. If we are not careful, this darkness could spread to more of the realm. It is best to get to the bottom of this now... and this map is the key!
    Ruler: The sludge on the map won't let us see which way to go... what do we do?
    Old Thomas: We will need to try something a bit unusual to chase away this dark sprite. Not water, not soap... no, this spirit will need to be chased away by sound!
    Ruler: A sound? What do you mean, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: I have something in mind... come with me to the Magic Forge!

Goal 5
    Old Thomas: With that darkness gone, I can see where this map is directing you! It is best to keep a chime with you on your journey... it may keep you safe!
    Ruler: My journey? What do you mean, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: This map! I can tell exactly where it is leading. The distance may be great, but it is imperative that you travel to this site. With how the darkness tried to prevent us from seeing it, I think it is the key to all of this.
    Ruler: The darkness has continued to appear from our plants...
    Old Thomas: Indeed, Young Ruler, and I fear it will continue to spread unless we stop it.
    Ruler: Then I suppose you are right, Thomas. It's time for a journey!

Goal 6
    Old Thomas: It's time to gather supplies and journey, Young Ruler. This is a new foe, unlike any we have ever seen before. While the best way to combat it is as of yet unknown, we have many tools in our arsenal to win the day. Ivy and I are here to help you, should you need any resources! The way is clear now on this map, though the destination is not... It is marked with only this strange symbol, a whirly swirl of some sort. With how the darkness has fought to obscure the way, however, it is best that you do not travel alone.
    Ruler: Don't worry about me, Thomas... I know just who I want by my side.

Goal 7
    Thurston: Look at that temple, my liege! It floats in the sky with some sort of magic!
    Ruler: This has to be the location that was marked on the map... The symbol certainly makes sense now!
    Thurston: And look, my liege! The toxic plants surround this temple as well. Did this horrible toxin follow us on our journey, my liege?
    Ruler: I don't think so, Thurston... this growth looks like it has been here for some time.
    Thurston: What should we do now, my liege? How do we get up there? Shall I gather the knights? We can make the highest human ladder this realm has ever seen!
    Ruler: As fun as that sounds, I think perhaps we could just use those stairs...
    Thurston: Ah, so wise al always, my liege!

Goal 8
    Wind Spirit: Who are you? Why have you approached my temple?
    Ruler: I am the ruler of the realm... We found a map that led us to your temple.
    Wind Spirit: A map? The location of this temple is an ancient secret and is to remain that way. How did you come to be in possession of this map?
    Ruler: A dark spirit, who has infected some of the plants in our realm... They leave behind a toxic sludge, and it seems to infect the growth around the realm. Once we defeated the spirit, we found this map covered in a dark substance. We were able to rid the darkness with the sound of the wind through chimes. But we found more of the toxins surrounding your temple as well. Look around you! The darkness is spreading.
    Wind Spirit: So I see. This evil has spread, even to my own home. Am I to trust a strange child? How do I know you do not bear the darkness? There is a test you must face before I will allow you into my temple. I must know you are not one with the darkness itself.

Goal 9
    Wind Spirit: My name is Monsoona. Welcome to the Prevailian Temple. You have earned access to this special place and I will help you as much as I can. But first... Tell me more about the darkness.
    Ruler: It appeared by our bushes and took the form of a dark spirit. It spread a toxicity through the realm, a darkness we had never seen before. It was not easy to clean, either... We fear it will be hard to fully remove. When we saw the map and it sent us here, we thought maybe there would be help here. We found more of the toxic plants around this temple as well.
    Monsoona: I hope to do what I can to assist you in choking the darkness. There seems to be great evil at work here. The map you found that lead you to my home... The darkness was likely using it to find its next target... It spread through your realm and would have overcome my temple... How did it come to be? We must investigate further. Come inside the temple. Let's have tea before we decide our next moves.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-18-21 at 02:47 PM.

An Elemental Discovery - Part 2
    10 goals

* Complete An Elemental Discovery Part 1
    * You can begin this Part when you choose. You do not have to start it immediately
    * Complete Part 2 of An Elemental Discovery within 30 days to receive the Ancient Octopus
    * The Ancient Octopus is rewarded as soon as you begin the Gather Temple Water craft. The timer is 8 hours and does not drop story related items
    * The final goal of Part 1 rewards you with Monsoona whose collection time is 12 hours. You can delay starting this part until she is ready for collection so you can complete Part 2, goal 2 immediately
    * This part unlocks the Luminary Temple located in map reference I -2
    * Toxified Spirits will spawn in between part 1 and 2 and will drop poisoned maps
    * Ivy's antidote drops continue between part 1 and 2
    * The Wind Chime craft is not available in between part 1 and 2
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Ancient Octopus if you do not complete this goals within 30 days.
    * The Toxic Spirit (150 gems) now drops 3 poisoned map, poisoned wood and a chance for Ivy's Antidote + other items (listed in inventory section)

Baron: Compete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Ancient Octopus!
    Timed Goal: An Elemental Discovery (Part II)
    * Complete Part II of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Ancient Octopus

Baron: Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Ancient Octopus!
    Goal 1: Continue to 'An Elemental Discovery (Part II)'
    * Start Part II of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Congratulations: Baron: Get ready... on your marks... and go!

Monsoona: I must admit, my experience with mortals is limited, but I would enjoy a drink, if you would be so kind.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 16)
    * Speak with Monsoona 0/1 GO (skip 3) | collect from Monsoona
    Congratulations: Monsoona: That was truly delightful - but there are important matters we must address at once. I can sense the presence of the darkness in your realm.

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! You need to spawn a toxified spirit.
    Ivy: Monsoona is wonderful... truly, she seems very wise! Let's see if we can find her more of the toxins.
    Goal 3:
    * Clear willow trees 0/1 GO
    * Gather poisoned wood 0/1 GO (skip 20) | from willow trees and also the toxic spirit now drops them
    * Find a toxified spirit 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look, ruler... the wood from the trees is poisoned too. The darkness is spreading.

Ivy: Monsoona wants one of my potions? Oh, how thrilling! Let me get you a good brew.
    Goal 4:
    * Defeat toxified spirits 0/1 GO
    * Gather poisoned maps 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Prepare enchanter's essence 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    Congratulations: Monsoona: This is a dark force... and I fear it may have spread deep into the roots of your realm.

Monsoona: If the darkness has spread, there is greater evil at work here.
    Goal 5:
    * Clear crab apple trees 0/1 GO
    * Clear dead trees 0/1
    Congratulations: Monsoona: With this darkness spread this deeply into the trees, it means the water is deeply infected. I need your help to seek out my brother at once.

Monsoona: Build this compass and use the essence to guide its needles. This will show you the way.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather poisoned map 0/1 | these 3 items (map, wood, essence) will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather poisoned wood 0/1
    * Prepare enchanter's essence 0/1
    * Forge a Water Compass 0/1 GO (skip 115) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 4 poisoned map, 10 poisoned wood, 3 enchanter's essence
    Congratulations: Monsoona: Follow this compass to your next destination... My brother's domain will be waiting for you.

Monsoona: Safe travels on your journey. My brother may be a bit rough at first, but you will surely win the day.
    Goal 7:
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/1 | these 4 items (due, antidote, chimes, compass) will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather Ivy's antidote 0/1
    * Forge wind chimes 0/1
    * Forge a water compass 0/1
    * Travel to the Laminary Temple 0/1 GO | I -2 Expansion requirements: 30 spellbound dew, 25 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes, 21 water compasses | you must expand to plot I -1 to access this plot | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to J -2
    I -1 Expansion requirements: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits
    J -2 Expansion requirements: 3000RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 6 expansion permits
    You must expand to J -2 to unlock the plot with the 3rd Temple in Part 3

Congratulations: Thurston: I thought I had seen it all with the wind temple, but this is incredible! My liege, look how this water flows as if from no source at all!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting the Water Temple craft will spawn the Water Spirit. You will need to do the craft again if you have a monster on your board
    Thurston: Perhaps it's all the water and darkness, but I'm much more uneasy about this temple, my liege.
    Goal 8:
    * Enter the Water Temple 0/1 GO | Laminary Temple, 10 minutes - 3 golden nugget, 3 golden egg
    * Seek out the Water Spirit 0/1 GO | The Water Spirit will spawn when you collect the Water Temple craft
    Congratulations: Water Spirit: Who dares disturb the flow of the waters? You have meddled with powers you know nothing of.

Water Spirit: Get ready to face the full force of the currents. Win against me or meet your demise.
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the Water Spirit 0/1 GO | 199/199 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Water Spirit: I am glad that Monsoona did not send weaklings to face me I do not take pleasure in destroying those who seek me out.

Calder: A good first step would be to gather some of the temple's water so I can investigate.
    Goal 10:
    * Gather Temple Water 0/1 GO | Laminary Temple - Gather Temple Water, 2 hours - 10 poisoned map, 35 dragon scales, 30 Ivy's antidote
    Rewards: 2500 coins, 50 xp, + Calder | Waterflow Ceremony unlocked
    Congratulations: Calder: It's best we head back to your realm at once. It's been a long time since I've seen Monsoona as well.

Dialogue - Part II (complete)

Goal 1
    Baron: Are you ready for a challenge?

Goal 2
    Ivy: You met the wind spirit? That's incredible!
    Ruler: You've heard of her, Ivy?
    Ivy: Oh yes, indeed. There are many stories about the elementals that dwell far off in the Glimmerwoods. There are spirits that control everything around us! The wind, the water, the earth... and that's just to name a few! I should love to meet her!
    Ruler: Lucky for you, she is here!
    Ivy: She's HERE?!
    Ruler: Yes, she wanted to learn more about our realm.
    Ivy: Oh, let's get her to the Tavern at once! The perfect way to a spirit's heart is a comforting and filling meal!

Goal 3
    Monsoona: This darkness is certainly stronger than the wind alone. I think we may need to call in help from some of my siblings. Are you still seeing the darkness in the same places?
    Ruler: The bushes are still contaminated, but we haven't found anything more yet.
    Monsoona: It's best you look about your realm to see how deep this darkness has spread. Please bring me any evidence you can find. I wish to help you investigate further.

Goal 4
    Monsoona: This is an unwelcome sign...if the poison has seeped into the trees, it means there is very dark magic at work here.
    Ruler: Do you have any idea who might be the source of this darkness?
    Monsoona: I do not yet know, child ruler. I think I may need to call in assistance. The first map you showed me... it led you directly to me?
    Ruler: Yes, though we didn't know where it was pointing, it showed a symbol and when we followed it, it led right to your temple. we've still been finding the maps, but they are contaminated still.
    Monsoona: Bring me some of the next ones you are able to find and please have that clever witch bring me a potion or two. I wish to see if there are more secrets to behold.

Goal 5
    Monsoona: I hear distress on the wind, child ruler. It rustles through the leaves. There's a smell, too... the wind and darkness bring a familiar smell.
    Ruler: A smell?
    Monsoona: Yes, child ruler. As an immortal elemental, my senses are heightened. I can smell water... but it smells unwell. Malodorous and stale. This darkness may have greater permeance than we know, and I fear it may be spreading even further.
    Ruler: Where do you think it's headed next, Monsoona?
    Monsoona: I'll explain later, child ruler. Please, for now, check your realm and see how far the toxins have seeped in.

Goal 6
    Monsoona: I have many siblings who control the elements around us... but in this case I do think my brother's domain may be the next to be affected. He is the one with all the water that fuels the world around us. The darkness that had spread to my realm, I was unaware of. I fear my brother will be similarly blindsided by the toxins. Whoever is behind this darkness is hoping to catch us off guard. I am grateful to you for seeking me out before the darkness consumed me. However, I must ask you for more help now. I hope you are feeling up to a journey, child ruler.
    Ruler: You're helping us try to seek out the source of the darkness, Monsoona. We're willing to help, and we're always ready for a journey in this realm.
    Monsoona: Perfect. I have just the tool you'll need to seek out Calder.

Goal 7
    Thurston: So there's another journey ahead of us, my liege!
    Ruler: That's right, Thurston. Might want to have the Knights pack for wet weather... I suspect we might see a bit of rain!

Goal 8
    Thurston: This is amazing, my liege. How does this water flow? Where does it come from?
    Ruler: Monsoona has special abilities when it comes to the air. I would guess her brother has special powers over the water.
    Thurston: Incredible, my liege... but the darkness is here too!
    Ruler: Monsoona was right. She definitely sent us in the right direction. We've got to try and get into that temple before the darkness overwhelms it!

Goal 9
    Water Spirit: You say Monsoona sent you? Ha! She led you straight into a trap. I do not kindly greet mere mortals like you on the word of my sister alone.
    Ruler: We're only here to help! We come bearing word of a great danger.
    Water Spirit: Ha! You, help me? I'm an elemental mortal! What do you offer to help me?
    Ruler: There is a darkness that is spreading throughout this realm. It consumed our plants, and threatened to consume Monsoona's temple. We have also found it here, around your realm! Look for yourself, you can see it all around outside.
    Water Spirit: Oh, of course... leave my temple so you and your silver knights can raid it? How foolish do you think I am, child? No, you must prove yourself to me before I will even consider listening to your whinging. I hope you are ready for a fight.
    Ruler: Oh, we're ready!

Goal 10
    Water Spirit: I must admit, I am impressed. It has been far too long since we have had visitors. I am Calder, and this is the Laminary Temple. You say Monsoona sent you... did my sister think I was lonely? What is this darkness you speak of? I promised to listen, but you must explain quickly...
    Ruler: We come from a nearby land, which is currently experiencing a sickness.
    Calder: A sickness?
    Ruler: A dark spirit has arrived in our realm, threatening our flowers and plants. It led us to your sister Monsoona's temple. She's been helping us. She helped us find you. She feared the darkness spreading to your temple. When we arrived here, we found she was right. The darkness has spread to your temple as well.
    Calder: I see now what you speak of... the plants are unwell. The water is stale. But what do you wish of me, child?
    Ruler: I wish to cure my realm of the dark force... I will do anything to help it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-21 at 06:38 PM.

An Elemental Discovery - Part 3
    10 goals

* Complete An Elemental Discovery Part 2
    * You can begin this Part when you choose. You do not have to start it immediately
    * Complete Part 3 of An Elemental Discovery within 45 days to receive the Ancient Turtle
    * The Ancient Turtle is rewarded as soon as you begin the Earthly Celebration craft in goal 10. The Ancient Turtle's timer is 22 hours and does not drop story related items
    * The final goal of Part 2 rewards you with Calder whose collection time is 22 hours. You can delay starting this part until he is ready for collection so you can complete Part 2, goal 2 immediately
    * This part unlocks the Sublunaral Temple located in map reference K -2
    * Toxified Spirits will spawn in between part 2 and 3 and will drop poisoned maps.
    * Ivy's antidote drops continue between part 2 and 3
    * The Wind Chime craft is not available in between part 2 and 3
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Ancient Turtle if you do not complete this goals within 45 days.
    * The Toxic Spirit (150 gems) now drops 3 poisoned map, 1-3 poisoned wood and a chance for 1 Ivy's Antidote, 4 poisoned jewels + other items (listed in inventory section).
    * Sparkling Mines and Sawmills will drop poisoned jewels (1-6) used to craft the Earth Talisman. They are a guaranteed drop from both the mines and sawmills.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've had a drop of 4 a couple of times and even 5 once and 6 once but it's normally 2 or 3 from each more often than not. It is random as I have had all 4 drop only 1 each. I think the ability to craft enough talisman in time will mean setting your timer ever 3 hours or so or not missing many during the day. By the time I get enough p/jewels I'll likely be maxed on antidote. Break it down and make sure you're crafting 1 talisman every 2 days at most.

Baron: Compete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Ancient Turtle!
    Timed Goal: An Elemental Discovery (Part II)
    * Complete Part III of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Ancient Octopus

Baron: Pressing "GO" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Ancient Turtle!
    Goal 1: Continue to 'An Elemental Discovery (Part III)'
    * Start Part III of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Congratulations: Baron: Get ready... on your marks... and go!

Ivy: The water spirit wants to meet me?! Oh, I must tidy my hut up at once!
    Goal 2:
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24)
    * Speak with Calder 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    Congratulations: Ivy: I don't think I've ever met such a handsome spirit! Oh, I'm so glad you brought him to see me!

Thurston: More darkness was found my liege, this time in the Mines. Please come at once.
    Goal 3:
    * Search sparking mines or sawmills 0/1 GO (skip 8)
    * Gather poisoned jewels 0/1 GO (skip 9) | 1-2? or 3? poisoned jewels drop from both the sparkling mine and the sawmill
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: These jewels do not look right, Young Ruler. I fear what this may symbolize for the health of the realm.

Calder: Look around your realm, child ruler. If you find anything unusual, we will know the darkness remains.
    Goal 4:
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    Congratulations: Monsoona: I suppose it is time we awaken Tierrabella. I do hope she's all right... and that she won't be angry with us for waking her.

Monsoona: There are no maps that will guide you to our sister. You must use the magic of the earth to lead the way.
    Goal 5:
    * Gather poisoned maps 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather poisoned wood 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather poisoned jewels 0/45 (skip 405) | what you have collected prior to this goal will count towards the 45 you need
    * Forge an Earth Talisman 0/1 GO (skip 235) | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 8 poisoned maps, 5 poisoned wood, 45 poisoned jewels
    Congratulations: Monsoona: With this talisman at your side, you can light the way through any dark forest. Simply follow the glow!

Calder: A show of your mastery of the flowers would be certain to put Tierrabella at ease.
    Goal 6:
    * Tend to iceland poppy patches 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Tend to blue-flower penstemons 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Tend to talinum auranticums 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    Congratulations: Monsoona: Do not let Calder lull you into a false sense of security... Tierrabella will be unhappy no matter how many flowers you present her with.

Monsoona: Best of luck to you, Young Ruler. If anyone can help our sister, it is you.
    Goal 7:
    * Gather Ivy's antidote 0/1 GO | all of these 4 items will auto-complete if you have 1 in inventory
    * Forge wind chimes 0/1 GO
    * Forge a water compass 0/1 GO
    * Forge an earth talisman 0/1 GO | the talisman you crafted in goal 5 counts towards this goal
    * Travel to the Sublunaral Temple 0/1 GO | K -2 Expansion requirements: 35 Ivy's antidotes, 10 wind chimes, 10 water compasses, 20 earth talismans | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to L -2
    L -2 Expansion requirements: 3000RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 6 expansion permits

Congratulations: Thurston: My liege, this talisman is glowing brighter than I have ever seen it before! We must be close.

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! You need to spawn the Toxic Queen.
    Thurston: Here we go, my liege! The spirit inside awaits us.
    Goal 8:
    * Enter the Earth Temple 0/1 GO | Sublunaral Temple: Enter the Earth Temple, 1 minute - 5 golden nugget, 5 golden egg
    * Seek out the Earth Spirit 0/1 | The Earth Spirit will spawn when you collect the Earth Temple craft
    Congratulations: Thurston: Whoa, my liege! That dark spirit is tremendous! The temple has already been consumed! We must fight this wisp off.

Thurston: This is going to be a tremendous fight! Get ready, my liege!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the Toxic Queen 0/1 GO | 299/299 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Tierrabella: Wh... what? You are the one who broke the curse? You are just a child! The world is filled with such incredible surprises.

Tierrabella: Celebrate with me, child, for you have saved the day.
    Goal 10:
    * Perform the Earthly Celebration 0/1 GO | Sublunaral Temple: Earthly Celebration, 8 hours - 20 poisoned map, 25 mithril, 50 Ivy's antidote
    Rewards: 2500 coins, 50 xp, + Tierrabella | Earthbound Ceremony unlocked
    Congratulations: Tierrabella: You are something special, child. That is certain. I wish to see your realm now.

Tierrabella: You are an enigma, child. I can tell your story will contain many adventures.
    Goal: An Elemental Mystery
    * Visit Tierrabella 0/1 GO

Dialogue - Part III (complete)

Goal 1
    Baron: Are you ready for a challenge?

Goal 2
    Calder: So, Monsoona tells me she showed you how to make a compass. I have seen the build that you made with her instructions. It's quite impressive! However, I am most intrigued by the potion you used as the liquid inside. Now there is true power... I wish to meet the wizard who crafted that brew. I should like to show them the water from my temple.
    Ruler: Well, I can't help you with that, but I can introduce you to the witch behind the brew.

Goal 3
    Calder: Your realm is very pleasant, child ruler, I must say. I can see why Monsoona has enjoyed spending time with you here.
    Monsoona: Hush, Calder. The things we speak of are not for mortal ears.
    Ruler: You are both welcome to stay here as long as you like.
    Calder: Very kind of you, child ruler. This certainly would make a good place to visit. However, I think we both wish to prioritize finding the source of the darkness.
    Monsoona: My brother may be rude, but he is right.
    Ivy: I looked at the water sample you gathered from the temple and you are right... There is a trace of darkness inside it. It seems like the toxins have tried to infiltrate your temple.
    Calder: Now that you have alerted us, we'll have no difficulty banishing the darkness, but the real question is, how did it sneak up on us like this?
    Monsoona: And if it was able to sneak up on *us* like this with no warning... perhaps we need to check on our sister.

Goal 4
    Monsoona: Our sister can be... temperamental. Even more so than Calder.
    Calder: I take offense to that, Monsoona. I am a delight.
    Ruler: You both have been very kind to us... why would your sister be anything else?
    Calder: She is our older sister... our much, much, *much* older sister. She controls the very earth underneath us. She is responsible for many flowers that bloom and the trees that grow.
    Monsoona: She is often at rest too... I can only imagine how draining her time has been.
    Ruler: If the darkness spread to the earth, that could explain what we've seen here.
    Monsoona: With how often she is asleep, the darkness cold have no issue claiming her. That could also explain how the dark spirits had that map...
    Calder: Perhaps it is worth it to investigate this realm first? We have cleansed our temples of the darkness they were fraught with. Perhaps that was enough to rid the world of the toxins.
    Monsoona: Good idea. No sense in waking Tierrabella unless it's absolutely necessary...

Goal 5
    Ruler: What is your sister like, Monsoona? Is she like you and Calder?
    Monsoona: Well, we come from the same family and se we are similar... but Tierrabella has been around for much longer than I or my brother, and she is certainly more powerful than my brother or I combined. I didn't suspect she would have any issues fending off the darkness... but with what we've seen, that was clearly an oversight on my part. Despite how things seem, I am rather worried about how she is doing.
    Ruler: Don't worry, Monsoona. My knights and I will travel and help your sister. We've fought this darkness off since the beginning, we can help your sister if the darkness has gotten to her as well.
    Monsoona: You are incredibly brave, child ruler. There is perhaps something very special about you as well.

Goal 6
    Ruler: If your sister is temperamental, should we be cautious when approaching her?
    Calder: It would be good to treat lightly, child ruler. The darkness ay not have even reached her yet, and she will not take kindly to unfamiliar mortals greeting her without warning. With how draining her work is, she doesn't like being awoken, that is for certain.
    Ruler: Might there be something we can do to help your sister at ease? We have many resources in our realm. If there would be something we could take with us, to show her we mean well.
    Calder: There is one thing that is sure to make Tierrabella feel better.

Goal 7
    Calder: Good luck on your journey, child ruler. You're going to need it.
    Monsoona: Calder, hush! They're going to be just fine.
    Ruler: Would you wish to join us on this journey? Perhaps your sister would be more at ease with you awakening her.
    Calder: Ha! If Tierrabella sees Monsoona when she first wakes up, it would be a disaster.
    Monsoona: Though I hat to admit it, Calder is right. She will certainly wish to see us when she's fully awake, but for now, it is best you journey on your own.

Goal 8
    Thurston: There it is, my liege! Look at that!
    Ruler: This is an incredible sight... I don't think I've seen anything as old as this temple.
    Thurston: As you feared, my liege, the darkness is here and surrounds this place.
    Ruler: It is good that we are here to help. Hopefully the earth spirit here won't be too mad with us waking her...

Goal 9
    Thurston: The darkness has already claimed this temple, my liege.
    Ruler: This is why we have seen the toxins around our realm... It wasn't just our realm that was ill... the earth itself was sick. We thought the darkness was spreading to the earth temple, I hope the earth spirit inside is all right. There's only one way for us to find out!

Goal 10
    Earth Spirit: You saved me... but you are just a child?
    Ruler: We come from the Glimmerwoods... the darkness was in our land as well. We were sent by your siblings, Monsoona and Calder. We followed clues left behind by the toxins and it led us to them. They feared that the darkness had encroached on your temple as well.
    Earth Spirit: Interesting... I am glad my siblings had your help. My name is Tierrabella, and this is the Sublunaral Temple. It is my home. The darkness had claimed it and had trapped me in slumber. By the time I realized what was happening, it was too late. The last think I remember was the darkness closing in upon me... but I can tell you were meant to be the one to free me from this curse.
    Ruler: How can you tell?
    Tierrabella: Oh child, there is much beyond your young eyes that I can see.

Goal: An Elemental Mystery
    Monsoona: Teirrabella, I'm so glad you're alright!
    Tierrabella: I've missed you all... yes, even you, Calder.
    Calder: The feeling is mutual, sister. I am glad we are reunited.
    Tierrabella: It is all thanks to this kind child... but *who* exactly are you?
    Ruler: Me? I'm just... well, I'm just the ruler of this realm.
    Tierrabella: You're not just anything, child. There is something truly special about you, I can tell. Darkness and its cohorts cower at the sight of you.
    Ruler: I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of my friends, truly.
    Tierrabella: Well for you and your friends, there are wondrous adventures that await. Should you ever need anything, our temples are at your service.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-21 at 06:39 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast