Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Main Story Goal Guide

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Princess Sabina Faire Part 1 Goals
    Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Some items MUST be Crafted when the GOAL Appears for them to count towards the goal.
    * Many of the things you have to craft to get the princess free requires level 25.

Game Links: Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Old Thomas: That's just the first section. I have the rest of it here somewhere. I'll try to track it down.
    1: Sabina's Tale Part 1
    * Give the scroll back to Thomas 0/1 GIVE
    Rewards: 5, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Why are you so interested in this story, all of a sudden?

Thurston: Never fear, princess. You will soon be free! The bards will tell stories of this day. Now, let us grab this hair near the roots, and strike true!
    2: Cutting It Close
    * Chop away at Sabina's hair 0/3 CHOP
    Rewards: 1200 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston>Impossible! It grows back faster than we can chop it away

Ivy: Come on, don't look at me like that. What has she got to lose?
    She's stuck tight, and it isn't safe out there in the wood. Let me give this stuff a try!

3: Solvent Solutions
    * Ask friends for 30 skunk solvent 0/30 ASK (skip 80)
    * Scatter 40 blue petals
    * Scatter 40 red petals
    Rewards: 2800 coin, 16 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Alright, let's go bust her loose! I'm looking forward to meeting a new friend.

Old Thomas: Here it is. Sorry it took me so long. There's so much clutter around here!
    4: The Legend Continues
    * Take part 2 of the "Legend of Princess Faire" 0/1 TAKE
    Rewards: 100 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: There may be useful information in it.

Pictures
    Spoiler: show

Dialogue Guide
    (OT>That's just the first section. I have the rest of it here somewhere. I'll try to track it down.
    9. Sabina's Tale PART 1*give the scroll back to Thomas*
    (OT>Why are you so interested in this story, all of a sudden?)

Ruler: I'm back, Sabina. And I've brought the shiniest knight I could fine!
    Thurston: Sir Thurston Allgood, at your service, milady. I shall assist thee!
    Sabina: What are you planning to do with those axes?
    Thurston: These axes are the keys which will release thee from thy prison of golden locks!
    Sabina: Are you sure it's safe, Sir Knight?
    Thurston: I art mostly sure. Worry not!
    Sabina: "Mostly"? But-

(thurston>Never fear, princess. You will soon be free! The bards will tell stories of this day.
    Now, let us grab this hair near the roots, and strike true!
    10. Cutting It Close *chop away at Sabina's hair - consumes 3 stout axes*
    (thurston>Impossible! It grows back faster than we can chop it away!)

IVY: Hey, hey! What's with all the gloomy faces? I heard a rumor we have a guest!
    ???not sure but I think I'm missing some dialog here???
    Our gal seems to be having a heck of a bad hair day!

Ruler: It's pretty clear that brute force isn't going to work
    IVY: I'll say! But just leave it to ol' Ivy! I just had an idea.
    Sometimes when I make rawhide, Skunkupine bristles pile up in my washtub!
    Ruler: I already don't like when this is going...
    IVY: I use a special solvent to dissolve 'em. It'll eat through anything. Especially hair!
    Ruler: Umm...
    IVY: The only bad news is we have to have it sent to us. I can't make it here.
    Ruler: You can't? Why not?
    IVY: Well, it also melts through the bottom of my cauldron.
    Ruler: Riiiiight...
    IVY: Also, I need a new washtub.

(ivy>Come on, don't look at me like that. What has she got to lose?
    She's stuck tight, and it isn't safe out there in the wood. Let me give this stuff a try! 11.
    Solvent Solutions *ask friends, scatter red & blue petals*
    (ivy>Alright, let's go bust her loose! I'm looking forward to meeting a new friend.)

OT: I was meaning to tell you, I found the next section of that poem.
    I still don't have all of it, but perhaps you were interested in reading on.
    Ruler: I'm definitely interested. In fact, I'm starting to suspect it's more than a fairy tale.

(OT>Here it is. Sorry it took me so long. There's so much clutter around here!
    12. The Legend Continues *take part 2 of the legend* (OT>There may be useful information in it.)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-02-17 at 07:29 PM.

Princess Sabina Faire Part 2 - Goals

Old Thomas: Do you truly believe she could be the girl from this poem? Fascinating!
    1: Sabina's Tale Part 2
    * Give the scroll back to Thomas 0/1 GIVE
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I'll try to find the ending of the poem as soon as I can!

Sabina: Just please don't leave me alone in the woods, ok? Come talk to me?
    2: Still Caged
    * Reassure Sabina 0/1 TALK
    Congratulations: Sabina: If you find a way out, I'll be waiting.

Old Thomas: That would be quite amazing, if true. And if it is true, it's all the more reason for us to befriend her.
    3: Fate Of A Princess
    * Take part 3 of the "Legend of Princess Faire" 0/1 TAKE
    Rewards: 100 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Perhaps this will contain the proof you seek.

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    THE LEGEND OF PRINCESS FAIRE, PART 2
    And so the weeks turned into years, each passing day just like the last,
    Throughout the tower she explored, and everywhere her gaze was cast
    No door, no lock, no key- there lay no passage from her father's lair,
    And so behind the unforgiving stone remained the Princess Faire.

Ruler: (Hmm...despite being in such a magical place, she wanted her freedom.)
    Ruler: (I'll read some more.)

Her bedroom was atop the spire, a single window peering down,
    Her eyes judged keenly, as she groomed, the fatal distance to the ground,
    She saw with rope it could be done, and conjured that she'd grow her hair,
    And so were filled with azure skies the eager dreams of Princess Faire

Ruler: (Amazing. She grew her hair long so she could use it to climb down somehow.)
    Ruler: (That explains Sabina's hair. It can't be just a coincidence.)

(OT>Do you truly believe she could be the girl from this poem? Fascinating!
    13. Sabina's Tale, Part 2 *give scroll back to Thomas* (OT>I'll try to find the ending of the poem as soon as I can!

Sabina: Who's there? I'm getting lonely out here. Please come back!
    IVY: Wow, you're really tangled up, aren't you? That's a Glimmer Wood curse, alright!
    Sabina: Who are you?
    IVY: The name's Ivy. Me and all my pals are working hard to get you out of this mess.
    I think what's in these vials might just do the trick! Skunk Solvent! A little dab on these tangles and they'll be history.
    Sabina: My poor hair...after so many years of growing it out?
    IVY: Here, bury your nose in these flower petals so you don't pass out from the stink.
    OK, here goes nothing! I'm pouring the solvent. Everyone hold your breath.
    Thurston: Gadzooks! It smells like a troll's undercarriage on a sweltering day!
    OT: Oh dear. It really is a terrible stink, isn't it?
    Sabina: For the first time, I'm sorry I left my tower.
    Ruler: Is there a rule in the Knight's Code that explains what to do about a smell this bad?
    IVY: Bah! Her hair isn't melting away. This curse is super-strong!
    Thurston: Zounds! You mean we had to smell that for nothing?
    Sabina: You all are trying so hard for me...I just want to be free so I can thank you.
    But it just seems like I'm destined to always be locked away.
    Ruler: Don't get down-hearted, Sabina. We won't give up.

(Sabina>Just please don't leave me alone in the woods, ok? Come talk to me?
    14. Still Caged *reassure Sabina- tell her its going to be ok*
    (Sabina>If you find a way out, I'll be waiting.)

Ruler to Old Thomas: Have you found the last of the poem yet?
    OT: As a matter of fact, I just uncovered it a few minutes ago.
    Ruler: I'm sure there's some connection between this poem and the girl in the woods.

(OT>That would be quite amazing, if true. And if its true, it's all the more reason for us to befriend her.
    15. Fate Of A Princess *take part 3 of the legend* (OT>Perhaps this will contain the proof you seek.)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-02-17 at 07:29 PM.

Princess Sabina Faire Part 3 - Goals
    * Completing goal Love And Trust will trigger the Faerie Respite goals (if you've also completed Thurston goal Thurston gets Dressed and are Level 27+). It also unlocks Sabina so she walks around your board.
    * Strictly Ornamental unlocks adventure Traverse the Desert Sands.
    * Sabina's Song unlocks the The Forgotten Roost.

* Heart of the Sands unlocks Sabina's house

Old Thomas: Quite a take, isn't it?
    1: Sabina's Tale Part 3
    * Ask Thomas about the "magic scissor" 0/1 ASK
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: A Magic Scissor? If what you believe about *our* guest is true- it could be worth a try!

Old Thomas: Mithril is the purest, most magically-conductive metal I know. It's the perfect choice. We'll need high-quality Iron as well, and a good deal of pure Enchanter's Essence.
    2: The Magic Scissors
    * Forge the magic scissors 0/1 CRAFT (skip 100) | Magic Forge, 2 days - 2 mithril, 50 iron ore, 6 enchanter's essence
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 15 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Scissors are complete! Careful- they're very sharp!

Sabina: Go ahead. Cut it, if you can. I believe in you.
    3: Love And Trust
    * Have the magic scissors
    * Use the magic scissors to cut Sabina free 0/1 CUT
    Rewards: 500 coin, 5 xp Sabina now unlocked.
    Congratulations: Sabina: Oh my gosh! I'm free! I'm really, truly free!

Sabina: [missing] tower. They're not so difficult, if the materials can be found. Here, let me show you.
    4: Strictly Ornamental
    * Craft 1 ornate block 0/1 CRAFT (skip 25) | Workshop, 6 hours - 2 royal block, 16 jewels, 10,000 coins
    * Craft 1 ornate beam 0/1 CRAFT (skip 25) | Workshop, 6 hours - 2 royal beam, 15 living wood, 10,000 coins
    * Mix 1 Magic Cement 0/1 MIX (skip 25) | Potion Shop, 12 hours - 2 architect's paste, 15 silver, 15,000 coins
    Rewards: 4000 coin, 12 xp
    Congratulations: (Sabina: Great! All the luxury of my tower, without the inconvenience of being stuck for eternity!
    Note: Completing this goal unlocks the adventure Traverse the Desert Sands

Thurston: The knights would surely sing thy praises if the forges were put to work crafting suitable desert armor. Treat the metal with Toll Essence, which will absorb the heat.
    5: Overheated
    * Forge a set of light armor 0/1 FORGE (skip 5)
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston>This armor breathes very well. 'Tis suited to the desert swelter!

Sabina: The Heart of the Sands is buried in a shrine across the desert, to the south. If you could send someone there, I'm sure they could find it using my directions.
    6: Heart of the Sands
    * Send Knights on an expedition across the desert 0/1 SEND (skip 25)| go on adventure Traverse the Desert Sands
    Rewards: 2400 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: That's it, the Heart of the Sands! My house will be perfect.

Sabina: Now, let's make sure to follow the plans exactly, and then place the capstone. This is the first time in my life I've been able to have something just my own!
    7: Sabina's House
    * Place and build Sabina's house 0/1 BUILD | Cost: 0 coin. Build: 3 ornate block, 3 ornate beam, 4 magic cement, 1 heart of the sands
    Rewards: 5000 coin, 20 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Home sweet home! This is the happiest day of my life. Thank you so much!

[Ivy: Let's send a "properly-worded" message to our neighboring kingdoms and see if they can lend us a hand. Or a hair, rather.[/I]
    8: Wigging Out
    * Ask friends for 75 hair donations 0/75 ASK (skip 150
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look at this huge pile of hair! Now, I just have to connect it all together?
    Note: you can send out requests to all of your neighbours, but you will only receive 20/21 back per day. You will need to send out this request daily to all of your neighbours till you get all 75 back, so it will take several days.

Sabina: Oh, don't worry. Father had a lot of coins that were kept in trust for me. There's plenty more where that came from.
    9: A Grateful Princess
    * Accept Sabina's gift of 100,000 coins 0/1 TAKE
    Rewards: 100000 coin
    Congratulations: Sabina: As for the wig, it's probably best that I get used to my new haircut. But thank you.

Sabina: I saw a rock spire to north that seems a logical home for a big, flying beast. Don't worry - I'm sure he'll recognize me.
    10: A Cry In The Night
    * Find the Forgotten Roost 0/1 VIEW |expand the plot of land where the Roost is located
    * Go to the Roost with Sabina 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 1200 coin, 8 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Ah, there's the spire! Hold on tight to the Jewelled Talon.

Sabina: Should I keep singing?
    11: Sabina's Song
    * Have Sabina continue her song 0/1 SING
    Rewards: 500 coin, 1 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Laa-la-la-la! La-la? Oh, something is happening! Look!

Sabina: It's worth a try! We'll build it a little crucible and keep it safe until it hatches.
    12: A Mysterious Egg
    * Use the Magic Forge to incubate the egg 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 2 days - 1 manticore egg (purple in colour)
    Rewards: 2400 coin, 15 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Oh, how cute! Oh! But watch out for his little stinger!

Sabina: I promise you, Sir Knight, "Little Manty" wouldn't hurt a fly. Can't you sense the gentleness in him?
    13: Little Manty
    * Raise "little manty" into an adult 0/1 FEED | 7 pets required every 6 hours
    Rewards: 8000 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Look who's all grown up!

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    THE LEGEND OF PRINCESS FAIRE, PART 3

When her locks had reached a length of head to toe and back again,
    She laid a foot upon the sill and faced into the restless wind,
    But then the stillness was undone by echoes in the tower lair,
    Her fathers voice throughout the halls: "You shall not leave here, Princess Faire."

Ruler: (In his grief, he wouldn't let her go. Sounds like he discovered her plan.)
    Ruler: (I'll read some more.)

A fathers gift, her strands of gold- remembrance of her sibling gone,
    Peerless but for one device upon which evening's gleaming shone:
    A wizards firm and grasping hand clutched round a Magic Scissor there,
    And so she leapt into the night. Made free at last, the Princess Faire.

Ruler: (That's the end. It seems she escaped after all.)
    Ruler: (Hmm...a Magic Scissor...I wonder...)

(OT> Quite a tale, isn't it? 16. Sabina's Tale, Part 3
    *ask about Magic Scissor - could be the key...*
    (OT>A Magic Scissor? If what you believe about *our* guest is true- it could be worth a try!)

Ruler: What do you think it would take for us to make Magic Scissors of our own?
    OT: Quite an interesting question! To overcome the spell on Sabina's hair...
    we'd need high quality metals and enchanting materials. It would be difficult, but not impossible.
    Ruler: Now we're getting somewhere!

(OT>Mithril is the purest, most magically-conductive metal I know. It's the perfect choice.
    We'll need high-quality Iron as wee, and a good deal of pure Enchanter's Essence.
    17. The Magic Scissors *forge the magic scissors*
    (OT>The Scissors are complete! Careful- they're very sharp!)

Ruler: Sabina, we think we've found a solution.
    Sabina: Scissors?! But I hate scissors! The last pair of scissors I saw-
    Ruler: I know. You just need to trust me. I'm your friend.
    Sabina: You're not going to cut off all my hair and keep me here?
    Ruler: We may have to cut your hair. But whether you stay is up to you. Do you trust me?
    Sabina: Yes. I do.

(Sabina>Go ahead. Cut it, if you can. I believe in you.
    18. Love And Trust *have the magic scissors, cut Sabina free*
    (Sabina>Oh my gosh! I'm free! I'm really, truly free!)

Sabina: Hey, come look at this! I drew up some building plans for a nice cozy little cottage!
    Ruler: That was fast! You're certainly not wasting any time now that you're free.
    Sabina: Having my own place to call home is something I always dreamed of.
    My tower was fancy and magical, but it was more like a prison.
    Many nights, I went to sleep dreaming of what life would be like in my own house.
    I envisioned the kitchen, the entryway, the roof, the garden?
    It was nice to escape into my imagination, if only for a little while.
    That's why I want to have my dream home here, in your kingdom.
    Ruler: Can I, uh...see those building plans? ...
    "Marble fountain in courtyard, topiary archway, second-floor spire with trellis..."
    Well, it might take some time, but... wait, what's this?
    "Capstone on northern foundation shall be the Heart of the Sands."
    What's the Heart of the Sands?

Sabina: It's a huge ruby cut into the shape of a heart! There's only one in the world!
    Ruler: And uh...you assumed we'd just have something like that laying around?
    Sabina: No, but I know where it is. I read all about it the Heart of the Sands when I was a girl.
    Ruler: You're pretty resourceful for someone who was stuck in a tower her whole life.
    Sabina: Thanks!

(Sabina>The Heart of the Sands is buried in a shrine across the desert, to the south.
    If you could send someone there, I'm sure they could find it using my directions.
    20. Heart of the Sands *send knights, obtain The Heart Of The Sands*
    (Sabina>That's it, the Heart of the Sands! My house will be perfect.)

Thurston: My liege! To brave the desert will be an adventure, but one peril looms for our knights.
    Ruler: What's that?
    Thurston: The sweltering heat! An overheated knight is in no condition to explore or fight!
    Instead they will be slow, and laughed at, and called "Sir Sweaty".
    Ruler: You know this from...experience, I take it?
    Thurston: ... Mayhap.

(thurston>The knights would surely sing thy praises if the forges were put to work crafting suitable desert armor.
    Treat the metal with Troll Essence, which will absorb the heat. 21. Overheated *forge light armor*
    (thurston>This armor breathes very well. 'Tis suited to the desert swelter!)

Sabina: Time to get building. I can't wait to move in!
    Once the house is ready, the first thing I'm going to do is invite everyone for tea!
    It'll be my first tea party where the other guests weren't dolls!

(Sabina>Now, let's make sure to follow the plans exactly, and then place the capstone.
    This is the first time in my life I've been able to have something just my own!
    22. Sabina's House *place & build Sabina's House*
    (Sabina> Home sweet home! This is the happiest day of my life. Thank you so much!)

IVY: I went by Sabina's house. She was just sitting there with her hairbrush, looking uncertain.
    I think she's been brushing her hair for hours each day for so long...
    She doesn't know what to do now that it's gone!
    Ruler: Poor Sabina. Do you think we can help her?
    IVY: I was thinking we could give her, her hair back!
    Ruler: Really? How?
    IVY: A lot of help! I wrote up a proclamation for you to read:
    Ruler: "Hear ye, hear ye? by royal command all blondes must proceed to the Castle."
    IVY: Hmm...I didn't realize how that might sound when I wrote it.
    Ruler: Well, your heart is in the right place, at least.

(ivy>Let's send a *properly-worded* message to our neighboring kingdoms
    and see if they can lend us a hand. Or a hair, rather.
    23. Wigging Out *ask for 75 hair donations- for a big ol' wig!!*
    (ivy>Look at this huge pile of hair! Now, I just have to connect it all together?)

Sabina: SO...I couldn't help but notice Ivy trying to secretly piece together a giant blonde wig.
    IVY: Heh! Guess we're busted! I was hoping to surprise you.
    Sabina: You've been so sweet to me. I should give you something in return.
    Ruler: You don't have to-
    [Sabina hands you bank notes worth 100,000 Coins!]
    Sabina: 100,000 Coins!? I'm sorry. Is it not enough?
    Ruler: It's way too much! I can't accept this.

(Sabina>Oh, don't worry. Father had a lot of coins that were kept in trust for me.
    There's plenty more where that came from.
    24. A Grateful Princess * accept the gift- she's loaded!*
    (Sabina>As for the wig, it's probably best that I get used to my new haircut. But thank you.)

Sabina: Oh, my first visitor! This is exciting.
    Ruler: No visitors back at the old tower, huh?
    Sabina: Well, I did have *one*. But I don't know if it counts.
    In fact, that "visitor" is why I came to the Glimmer Wood!
    Ruler: Oh yeah? What sort of visitor was it?
    Sabina: I used to sing at my window every night, to keep the blues away.
    Sometimes, a flying creature would approach the tower and circle, listening.
    It was a great winged beast with a scorpion tail, and the body of a lion!
    Ruler: That sound dangerous!
    Sabina: I'm sure it was. But I sensed a gentleness about it, too.
    I think it was lonely and wanted to hear someone singing. Lonely, like me.
    After a few years, suddenly as it has appeared, it stopped visiting.
    Still, occasionally when I would sing, I'd hear a beast's cry on the wind.
    Ruler: And the cry came from this direction?
    Sabina: Yes. I think my old visitor is somewhere in this wood.
    Here, take this. If we find him, he'll recognize you as a friend.
    *Sabina gave you the [Jewelled Talon] !

(Sabina>I saw a rock spire to north that seems a logical home for a big, flying beast.
    Don't worry-I'm sure he'll recognize me. 25. A Cry In The Night
    *find and expand to The Forgotten Roost, go to the roost with Sabina*
    (Sabina>Ah, there's the spire! Hold on tight to the Jewelled Talon.)

Ruler: It looks...there's a nest up there, but I can't see what's in it.
    Sabina: Hold on, I'm going to try singing, just like I used to.
    ... Laaaa-la-lala. Lalala-laaaa, la-la...
    [Sabina sings a mournful, beautiful song.]
    ruler: I think there's something stirring up there!

(Sabina>Should I keep singing?
    26. Sabina s Song *have Sabina continue her song*
    (Sabina> Laa-la-la-la! La-la? Oh, something is happening! Look!)

Ruler: Something rolled off the top! It's ... an egg?
    Sabina: So that's why it stopped visiting. It was building a nest?
    Poor thing. Something bad must have befallen it, if it left it's egg alone.
    Ruler: What should we do now? There's no way to get the egg back up there.
    Sabina: Without the warmth of its mother, it'll never hatch.
    Ruler: Well, we can't sit on it ourselves, but I have an idea.
    We have a Magic Forge that gets pretty toasty. We could incubate it there.

(Sabina>It's worth a try! We'll build it a little crucible and keep it safe until it hatches.
    27. A Mysterious Egg *use the magic forge to incubate the egg- find out what's inside!*
    (Sabina>Oh, how cute! Oh! But watch out for his little stinger!) -baby manticore hatches!

Sabina: I'm going to call him "Little Manty", the Manticore.
    Thurston: What's this? Monsters within our hallowed kingdom walls!?
    To arms! Someone, slay that beast, quickly!
    Ruler: Thurston! It's just a baby!
    Thurston: But... 'tis a fearsome creature! Manticores have devoured many a knight!
    IVY: Oh, come on. Look at how cute he is, poking his little tail around!
    Thurston: Cute? It's about to stab thee to death!
    Ruler: It looks like it's hungry.
    Thurston: Surely thou art not thinking of feeding that beast!

(Sabina>I promise you, Sir Knight "Little Manty" wouldn't hurt a fly. Can't you sense the gentleness in him?
    28. Little Manty *raise Little Manty to adult-feed* (Sabina>Look who's all grown up!)

Sabina: Finally I'm free! I don't know what I can ever do to repay you.
    Ruler: No payment needed. Rescuing people in this wood is kinda our thing
    Sabina: This is an amazing place. The sights, the sounds, the smells!
    Much better than my stuffy old tower.
    Ruler: You don't have to worry about that anymore. You're free to go wherever you want.
    Sabina: Yes, and I've decided where I want to go!
    Ruler: Oh? Where's that?
    Sabina: Right here! It's got everything I've read about! Castles, gallant knights, magic, danger, adventure!
    Most importantly, it's got other people, to talk and laugh with. I've always wanted that.
    Ruler: Well, we're glad to have you. As ruler, I hereby officially welcome you to my kingdom!
    Sabina: Wow, you're royalty too?
    Ruler: Sorta. Don't worry- I haven't let it go to my head.
    Sabina: Well, you can just call me Sabina. I'm tired of being a Princess. It's nothing but trouble.
    Ruler: Sabina, it's a deal.

So, um...where will I be staying?
    Ruler: Well, we have cottages, and there are some extra rooms at the Castle...
    Sabina: I see. And what is the magic word to summon your elves to serve meals?
    Ruler: Umm... about that...
    Sabina: Are these cottages made of marble? What sort of tapestries do they have?
    Ruler: I'm afraid we don't have anything that fancy.
    Sabina: Fancy? But it's quite simple! I've read plenty of books about architecture.
    I can show you how to make it exactly right. From memory!
    Ruler: That's ... pretty impressive.
    Sabina: I had a lot of time on my hands.

(Sabina>My father used some of these building techniques to construct my tower.
    They're not so difficult, it the materials can be found. Here, let me show you.
    19. Strictly Ornamental *craft-ornate block & beam, magic cement-unbreakable once set*
    (Sabina> Great! All the luxury of my tower, without the inconvenience of being stuck for eternity!) *unlocks adventure*
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-24 at 10:22 PM.

Royal Exchange - Goals
    * Available at level 12.
    * Purchase the Royal Exchange to trigger these goals.

Old Thomas: The Royal Exchange is a place where we can send goods out and receive goods in return. It's a great way to turn our extra production into useful items.
    1: Royal Exchange
    * Build a Royal Exchange 0/1 BUILD | Cost: 14000 coin, Build: 4 fancy beam, 4 fancy block, 2 super glue
    Rewards: 1200 coin, 8 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Let the trading begin!

Old Thomas: I think you should do the honors of initiating our first trade. Pick a trade route and we'll send our couriers!
    2: Trade Routes
    * Complete a trade at the royal exchange 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Trade complete! And we have the Trade Ticket to prove it!

Old Thomas: Trade tickets can be exchanged for construction materials, special expansion permits and even unique buildings! You can examine the list at the Royal Exchange!
    3: Trade Tickets
    * Spend some trade tickets at the Royal Exchange 0/1 GO
    Congratulations:

(The deed to the Royal Chateau must be somewhere. If you can find it, the Baron won't be allowed to move in.)
    4: Royal Proof
    * Acquire the deed to the Royal Chateau and show the Baron 0/1 SHOW
    Rewards: 5000 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations:

Ivy: We've been cooking up so many delicious treats, it'd be criminal not to offer them to the world!
    5: Ship Out the Goodies
    * Pay 20000 gold (coins) to establish a delicious trade route 0/1 PAY
    Congratulations: Ivy: The new trade route is open! And boy is it ever scrumptious!

Ivy: We'll send her stuff for her cauldron, and she'll give us shiny baubles in return! She keeps those to attract local children so she can "fatten them up"!
    6: Ivy's Sister
    * Pay 20000 gold (coins) to establish trade with Ivy's Sister 0/1 PAY
    Rewards: 2700 coin, 12 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Alright, the trade route is opened! Thanks. This will really help my sister out!

The Baron: Oh, you wound me! Very well, then - we'll appoint a series of Trade Officials to administer the trade route. Choose them from among your friends.
    7: A Golden Trade
    * Appoint 40 trade officials 0/40 ASK (skip 80)
    Rewards: 1750 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Baron: The trade route is opened! Let the gold roll in!

Fruit Crate Trade - Goals
    * Complete this quest line to unlock a new trade in the Royal Exchange called: "Trade With The Fruit Farmers"
    * "Trade With The Fruit Farmers" drops a variety of fruits including Apples, Oranges, and Lemons and has a chance of dropping a Golden Apple.

Baron: If you must follow me around like a loyal hound, why not? I am going to inspect your architecture, produce, and... gold supply. Don't mind me.
    1: Micro-Managing
    * Visit the deep mine 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    * Visit the cathedral 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    * Visit the conservatory 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    * Visit the amphitheater 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    * Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    * Check the jeweler 0/1 GO (skip 5)
    Rewards: 1700 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Baron: Ooh, what's this? How come I don't have this in MY Kingdom?!

Baron: Ah, but before we get to the fantastic picnic you're going to host in my honor, I demand a tour. I want to immerse myself in the garden's magical fields.
    2: What Gold Can't Buy
    * Tour the magic garden 0/2 GO (skip 10)
    Rewards: 2600 coin, 8 xp
    Congratulations: Baron: Pah! My spells aren't any stronger.

Baron: I want delicious stew, soup, and steak. Oh, and don't forget the dessert. Won't you be a dear and prepare it? Your precious King can't rule on a ravenous stomach!
    3: The Extravagant Picnic
    * Give some tomatoes 0/40 GIVE (skip 40)
    * Give some prime cuts 0/4 GIVE (skip 20)
    * give some hearty stews 0/4 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give some carrots 0/30 GIVE (skip 30)
    * Give some cabbages 0/30 GIVE (skip 30)
    * Give some hot peppers 0/20 GIVE (skip 20)
    Rewards: 2900 coin, 9 xp, Unlocks Fruit Crate Trade in Royal Exchange for next goal.
    Congratulations: Baron: Simple, yet delicious fare.

Ivy: If we trade the local farmers something they don't have, I'm sure they'll gladly shake down their fruit trees for us!
    4: A King's appetite
    * Complete a fruit crate trade 0/1 TRADE | Royal Exchange, 2 hours - 50 mushroom, 25 truffles, 5 magic fruit
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look at that, a crate of fruits!

Baron: A King gets what he wants, when he wants it. The stench here is becoming unbearable. Get this done swiftly before I lose my appetite.
    5: As His Highness Commands
    * Give orange cobbler 0/1 GIVE (skip 10)
    * Give apple pie 0/1 GIVE (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Baron: You've paid your duties to the rightful King. I'll be back again!

Pictures
    Royal Exchange pictures

Royal Exchange Trades

Fruit Trade pictures

Royal Exchange Dialogue Guide
    ROYAL EXCHANGE

OT: Now that this kingdom is growing, trade has increased by leaps and bounds.
    Ruler: Oh, really? What have we traded today?
    OT: I have no idea!
    Ruler: Uh...that doesn't seem very organized. I think it would be best to conduct all of our trade at one place.
    OT: A fine idea. Many kingdoms establish what is called a "Royal Exchange".

(OT>The Royal Exchange is a place where we can send goods out and receive goods in return.
    It's a great way to turn our extra production into useful items.
    The Royal Exchange *build royal exchange* become an economic powerhouse!
    OT>Let the trading begin!)

OT: The Royal Exchange is open for business! Quite a splendid building.
    I took the liberty of establishing several different trade routes. We can trade many different items,
    such as produce, meat, and furs. New routes may become available as we level up or fulfill other requirement.

OT>I think you should do the honors of initiating our first trade. Pick a trade route and we'll send our couriers!
    Trade Routes *complete a trade* OT>Trade complete! And we have the Trade Ticket to prove it!)

OT: You've received your first Trade Ticket!
    OT: Trade tickets are official documents that confirm your status as a trader.
    Each time you complete a trade, you will receive one ticket. Tickets can be traded in for special items!
    Ruler: What sorts of items can I exchange them for?

(OT>Trade tickets can be exchanged for construction materials,
    special expansion permits, and even unique buildings!
    You can examine the list at the Royal Exchange! Trade Tickets * spend trade tickets*

The baron: Hello my young friend! If I seem chipper today, I have good reason!
    Ruler: Are you here to gloat about something?
    The baron: Nonsense. Ruffians gloat. Kings merely "decree". And my news is ...
    I will soon reconstruct the home of the realm's royal family, and move in!
    Ruler: What makes you think you can do that? You're not the king!
    The baron: The king as passed away and the royal heir is missing! I'll do as I please!
    Ruler: That building isn't yours to live in. And I'll prove it.
    The baron: You'll *prove* that I don't own the Royal Chateau? Ha! I'd like to see you try

(> The deed to the Royal Chateau must be somewhere.
    If you can find it, the Baron won't be allowed to move in.
    Royal Proof *show deed* (>

IVY: I get the same question, again and again...
    "Ivy, will any delicious desserts be available at the Royal Exchange?"
    "We'd gladly pay you Gems for then!" But alas, no trade route exists to satisfy a sweet-tooth!
    Woe to the people of the realm, denied refreshments! The world truly is cruel!
    Ruler: Ivy, are you trying to subtly hint that we should offer desserts for trade?
    IVY: Perceptive as always!

(Ivy>We've been cooking up so many delicious treats, it's be criminal not to offer them to the world!
    Ship Out The Goodies *establish a Delicious Trade Route*
    Ivy> The new trade route is open! And boy is it ever scrumptious!)

IVY: Hey! I was wondering, could I use the Royal Exchange?
    Ruler: Sure, you're welcome to use it. What for?
    IVY: I want to send some things to my sister. She's rather isolated.
    Ruler: You never told me you had a sister!
    IVY: Well, I do! You'd like her. She's got lots of personality! She lives very deep in a forest, though. She got chased out of her village, too!
    Ruler: She did? Why?
    IVY: They thought she was a witch, just because she turned two people into frogs.
    Ruler: Oh. Umm... Just out of curiosity... How does she typically dress?
    IVY: Usually in a black cloak and pointy black hat.
    Ruler: How does she spend her day?
    IVY: A lot of cauldron-stirring. Sometimes she talks to her pet bats.
    Ruler: And her name wouldn't happen to be, you know... sinister-sounding?
    IVY: It's Belladonna. Belladonna Griselda Ravenwood.
    Ruler: Riiiiiiiiight. Are you sure that she's not actually...you know...
    IVY: Totally! Don't worry. I just want to send her some things I know she needs!

(ivy>We'll send her stuff for her cauldron, and she'll give us shiny baubles in return!
    She keeps those to attract local children so she can "fatten them up"!)
    Ivy's Sister *establish Trade with Belladona*
    ivy>Alright, the trade route is opened! Thanks. This will really help my sister out!)

The Baron: Seems you're trading up a storm with your new Royal Exchange!
    Ruler: I should have known you'd show up.
    The Baron: Don't be so suspicious! I'm here to establish cordial trade relations!
    When I gave you your start here, I didn't expect you to become so?
    Ruler: Profitable?
    The Baron: Exactly! I'm here to establish a trade route specializing in one thing. Gold!
    Remember? You traded me some for that pig, Sir Whats-his-name.
    Ruler: Sir Pigglesworth.
    The Baron: I trust he was juicy and tender?
    Ruler: We didn't eat him!
    The Baron: Well, whatever. Your strange bumpkin customs are your own.
    My point is, our exchanges have always been fair and forthright.
    Ruler: I'm not sure I want to deal with you.

(baron>Oh, you wound me! Very well, then-
    we'll appoint a series of Trade Officials to administer the trade route.
    Choose them from among your friends.
    A Golden Trade* ask - 40 trade officials*
    baron>The trade route is opened! Let the gold roll in!)

Fruit Trade Dialogue Guide
    Fruit Crate Trade

Complete this quest line to unlock a new trade in the Royal Exchange called: "Trade With The Fruit Farmers"
    - "Trade With The Fruit Farmers" drops a variety of fruits including Apples, Oranges, and Lemons and has a chance of dropping a Golden Apple.

The Baron: *humming a tune*
    Ruler: (The Baron skipping and whistling. This can't be good...)
    You're too happy. Who did you steal from this time?
    The Baron: Always hostile, are we? Don't you recall?
    I come by to inspect your Kingdom when you least expect it.
    Ruler: Everyone is happy and well. You can see your way out now.
    The Baron: Nonsense! As a dedicated King I get in the trenches and do the work myself.
    I can't just accept word of mouth to be true! No, no, that would be atrocious!
    Ruler: (Yeah, you will do the work when it comes to taking things that aren't yours.)

(baron>If you must follow me around like a loyal hound, why not?
    I am going to inspect your architecture, produce, and... gold supply. Don't mind me.
    Micro Managing *visit deep mine, cathedral, conservatory, amphitheater, tavern, jeweler*
    baron> Ooh, what's this? How come I don't have this in MY Kingdom?!

The Baron: And what. Is. This?!
    Ruler: It's just umm... a regular ol' garden!
    The Baron: I've been spending time with a great wizard, you know.
    This isn't just ANY garden. I feel a magical presence coming from this garden.
    Ruler: (I thought I could fool him...)
    The Baron: Of course, a simpleton like you wouldn't know.
    Ruler: ..
    The Baron: Ah, WHAT WASTE! Such a shame I can't move this garden closer to me...
    Tell me sweet heavens, what have I done to deserve this?!
    Ruler: Don't be so dramatic.
    The Baron: Heaven, shmeaven. I believe in making my own destiny. Take it in my hands. Heheheh...
    Ruler: Why do you always look at me like that when you talk about forging your own destiny...
    The Baron: Nothing! Now. As your living King, I demand a picnic thrown in my honor at this magical garden.

(baron>Ah, but before we get to the fantastic picnic you're going to host in my honor, I demand a tour.
    I want to immerse myself in the garden's magical fields.
    What Gold Can't Buy *tour the magic garden* baron>Pah! My spells aren't any stronger.

IVY: Duh! Your technique stinks, Baron. Being in a magical field isn't going to make you better.
    The Baron: What poison you hurl! I think somebody needs to be turned into a tree again.
    Ruler: If you're going to continue being nasty, you're going to get escorted out.
    The Baron: For my picnic I want a grand feast. Go on. These meals won't cook themselves.
    Ruler: ...

(baron>I want delicious stew, soup, and steak. Oh, and don't forget the dessert.
    Won't you be a dear and prepare it? Your precious King can't rule on a ravenous stomach!
    The Extravagant Picnic *give-tomatoes, prime cuts, hearty stews, carrots, cabbages, hot peppers*
    baron>Simple, yet delicious fare.

The Baron: *smacking his lips*
    Ruler: Is it to your liking, *cough* your highness?
    The Baron: Quite. *licks fingers*
    IVY: (I just lost my appetite.)
    Ruler: (Me too.)
    Are you ready for dessert? You eat that with a fork. Just thought I'd let you know.
    The Baron: I've grown quite bored of cakes with decadent designs. I own the best pastry chefs. Just thought I'd let you know.
    The Baron: I fancy something the simple peasants make. You know, the simple pie topped off with fruits, with a little cream on the side.
    Ah, the days of my youth. Of course no one can make it as well as my dear old mother.
    Ruler: We're low on fruits.
    The Baron: Make it happen.
    IVY: I'm sure the local farmers will trade us something for the fruits.

(ivy>If we trade the local farmers something they don't have, I'm sure they'll gladly shake down their fruit trees for us!
    A Kings Appetite *trade - royal exchange* ivy>Look at that, a crate of fruits!

(NOTE> the name of trade here & trade at exchange different

The Baron: Splendid! That wasn't difficult now was it?
    Ruler: That's because you didn't do any of the work.
    The Baron: Who cares how it happens? As long as it gets done, that's all that matters.
    I'm growing impatient. Where is the dessert I requested?
    Ruler: It's going to take some time to bake. Maybe your amazing wizard can magically conjure the pie for you.
    The Baron: Why would I task my great wizard with such mundane tasks? That's what you're here for!

(baron>A King gets what he wants, when he wants it. The stench here is becoming unbearable.
    Get this done swiftly before I lose my appetite. As His Highness Commands *give apple pie & orange cobbler*
    baron>You've paid your duties to the rightful King. I'll be back again!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-06-19 at 01:11 AM.

The Dragon Egg - Goals
    * As soon as the Dragon Egg drops from the Forgotten Roost the goals appear.
    * If you buy the baby dragon at the market NO Goals appear.
    * Raising your baby dragon will take a while. When you place it you will be able to collect from it immediately, so after the initial pet it's then 20 pets every hour. Once it grows then the timer changes to every 22 hours

Game Links: Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Old Thomas: I promise to let you know when I find the correct tome!
    1: How Clean is your Library
    * Find the ten volumes of encyclopedia bestiary 0/10 GO (skip 50)
    Rewards: 2400 coin, 8 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Here we are! "On Care And Feeding Of Dragons."

Sabina: Once we're ready, this egg will hatch in no time!
    2: Hatching a Plan
    * Give Sabina 30 wool 0/30 GIVE (skip 15)
    * Boil 30 water 0/30 BOIL (skip 15)
    * Warm 30 milk 0/30 WARM (skip 15)
    Congratulations: Sabina: Nothing. But we did everything right!

Thurston: I need a net! And some Hides.
    3: Cracking the Case
    * Give Thurston a whisperweight net 0/1 GIVE (skip 50) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 10 mithril, 50 wool, 5 enchanter's essence
    * Give Thurston 20 hides 0/20 GIVE (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Thurston>This will be my most valiant effort yet!

Thurston: That's what the net is for!
    4: Shell Game
    * Launch the egg in the catapult 0/1 LAUNCH
    Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston>On the count of three! One, Two -

Sabina: We need something roundish, I think...
    5: Cruelty to Cabbages
    * Launch 50 cabbages 0/50 LAUNCH (skip 25)
    Congratulations: Thurston>Okay, perhaps that idea was not... sound.

Thurston: Hmmm.. My sword is getting blunt fast.
    6: Hack And Slash
    * Give Thurston 5 longswords 0/5 GIVE (skip 25)
    Congratulations: Thurston>WHAT IS THIS EGG MADE OF?!

Old Thomas: Ask your friends to send word if they find anything in their kingdoms!
    7: Incubation Plans
    * Give Thomas 50 library records 0/50 ASK (skip 200)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We're ready now!

Old Thomas: Send your knights to the Desert Sands on an adventure!
    8: Raw Materials
    * Find 1 large diamond 0/1 GO (skip 80)
    * Get 1 golden fleece 0/1 GO (skip 80)
    * Get 1 burning ember 0/1 GO (skip 80)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We're ready now!

Thurston: I am happy to serve, as I said.
    9: A Noble Nest
    * Use 1 diamond glass 0/1 USE | Magic Forge, 2 days - 1 large diamond, 50 jewels, 30 coal
    * Use 1 golden fleece 0/1 USE
    * Use 1 fiery potion 0/1 USE | Potion Shop, 2 days - 1 burning ember, 10 lumin essence
    * Borrow Thurston's helmet
    * Use 1 dragon egg
    Rewards: 2400 coin, 8 xp, 1 baby dragon!
    Congratulations: Sabina: It's so beautiful! Welcome to the world, little dragon!

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    THE DRAGON EGG

===*===
    Royal Proclamation!
    A Dragon Egg has been
    spotted at the Forgotten Roost!
    Can you figure out how
    to hatch it?

===*===

Ruler: I've never seen an egg like THAT before.
    Maybe Thomas knows what to do with it?

OT: Oh! How thrilling! That's a DRAGON egg!
    Ruler: Wait, where did it come from?
    OT: I'm not sure! Dragons have not graced the Glimmerwood for years.
    Ruler: Okay! Let's hatch this egg, Thomas! ...How do you hatch an egg?
    OT: I've got a set of Encyclopedia Bestiary somewhere in the Library.
    Ruler: Great! Let's go to the Library!
    OT: No! It's a bit, ah, messy. I'll look - I'll give them to you as I find them.

(OT>I promise to let you know when I find the correct tome!
    How Clean is your Library *find 10 volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary*
    OT>Here we are! "On Care And Feeding Of Dragons."

OT: It's going to take some time for me to find the right passage...
    Sabina: Oh, that's fine! I know exactly what to do!
    Ruler: ...Are you sure, Sabina? How do you know so much about dragons?
    Sabina: It's probably not different than any other baby, and I read about babies in my books.

(Sabina>Once we're ready, this egg will hatch in no time! Hatching a Plan
    *give, boil, warm* Sabina>Nothing. But we did everything right!

Thurston: Excuse the intrusion, my liege, but I heard there is a DRAGON?! I will -
    Ruler: No, Thurston, you won't. Relax. It's just an egg.
    Thurston: Perhaps I can be of assistance? I can crack that egg and free the Dragon!
    Ruler: That would actually be pretty useful, Thurston. What did you have in mind?

(thurston>I need a net! And some Hides. Cracking the Case *hides & whisper weight net*
    thurston>This will be my most valiant effort yet!

Thurston: I have crafted a landing zone for the dragon, once the egg is cracked -
    Ruler: Wait, LANDING ZONE?
    Thurston: Yes! We shall launch the egg in my catapult, and it will crack.
    Ruler: Are you sure the dragon won't get hurt?

(thurston>That's what the net is for! Shell Game
    *launch Egg -thinks it will be fine* thurston>On the count of three! One, Two -

Sabina: STOP RIGHT THIS SECOND! That poor egg!
    Thurston: My lady! The shell is so strong, I am sure -
    Sabina: If you're so sure, why don't YOU ride in the catapult?!
    Ruler: Actually, a test might be a good idea. What would be a good substitute?

(Sabina>We need something roundish, I think... Cruelty to Cabbages
    *cabbages -make sure it's safe* thurston>Okay, perhps that idea was not... sound.

Ruler: Well, that could have gone better
    Thurston: I am certain I can crack the egg if you give me another chance, my liege.
    I am a knight! Dragons are clearly my purview.
    Ruler: Okay, Thurston. What do you need? No catapults this time.

(thurston>Hmm...My sword is getting blunt fast. Hack And Slash
    *Longswords -they go blunt pretty easily* thurston>WHAT IS THIS EGG MADE OF?!

OT: I found what we're looking for! Well... Sort of.
    In order to hatch the dragon, we need an incubator. And a Fiery Potion. I don't know the ingredients, though.
    Ruler: There has to be a library SOMEWHERE that has the information we need.

(OT>Ask your friends to send word if they find anything in their kingdoms!
    Incubation Plans *ask for Library Records* OT>We're ready now!

OT: Hmm, this is quite interesting. We need an incubator and a Fiery Potion.
    Ruler: Doesn't sound too hard. What's involved?
    OT: The incubator needs Golden Fleece for the nest, and Diamond Glass for warmth.
    Ruler: Okay, but how do you make Diamond Glass?
    OT: With a Diamond, of course. And the potion requires a Burning Ember.
    Ruler: I can get a Diamond from the Deep Mine, but a Burning Ember?

(OT>Send your knights to the Desert Sands on an adventure. Raw Materials
    *find large diamond-deep mine, golden fleece-sheep, burning ember-desert sands adv.* OT> We're ready now!

Ruler: Okay. Are we all ready?
    IVY: I've got the recipe for the Fiery Potion up in the Potion Shop!
    OT: The Magic Forge is heated and ready to make Diamond Glass.
    Thurston: I'm - Um, why am I here? I am happy to serve, of course -
    Sabina: We need your helmet for the incubator, my good knight.
    Thurston: This is highly unusual, my lady.
    Ruler: Come on, Thurston. It's not like you use it!

(thurston>I am happy to serve, as I said. A Noble Nest
    *use diamond glass, golden fleece, fiery potion, borrow helmet, use dragon egg*
    Sabina>It's so beautiful! Welcome to the world, little dragon!

DRAGON HATCHED!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-10-22 at 12:13 AM.

Trials and Tributes - Goals
    * Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a specific number of actions. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots!
    * You have to complete Thurston gets Dressed to trigger these goals.
    * A complete set of Badges will unlock the Knights Hall; you still have to build it. Refer to the Building Guide.
    * Adventurer badge - expand to D8 (references to map plots found in the Expansion Information Nugget (you need to have opened 51 squares)
    * Traders badge - 150 trades required

Thurston: What are the Trials? You'll know them when you finish them: you get a badge showing your prowess.
    1: Trials And Tribute
    * Trial of the Adventurer 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Brewer 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Chef 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Artisan 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Farmer 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Nurturer 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Miner 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Explorer 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Trader 0/1 (skip 100)
    * Trial of the Slayer 0/1 (skip 100)
    Rewards: 10, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: Zounds, you are mighty!
    Complete set of Badges will Unlock the Knights Hall, you still have to build it.

Pictures
    Trials and Tributes

Trials and Tributes - Explanation
    01. Adventurer Badge - Do you have what it takes to be a true Adventurer? Head to your KING's Keep or QUEEN's Court to find out!
    02. Brewer Badge - Don t get caught in a sticky situation. Become a master brewer by knowing your way around the Potion Shop!
    03. Chef Badge - Your Knights will get hungry. Earn their loyalty by keeping them well fed!
    04. Artisan Badge - True artisans can build great monuments out of anything. Prove yourself by crafting an assortment of materials!
    05. Farmer Badge - Wheat and corn are the basic staples needed to keep any Kingdom alive. Become a real farmer and harvest all sorts of healthy crops!
    06. Nurturer Badge - Sometimes a kingdom needs a gentle touch in order to thrive. Tend to your plants and animals and show others how nurturing you can be!
    07. Miner Badge - Put on your hardhat and journey into the abyss. Head down to the mines and get a little dirty!
    08. Explorer Badge - What lies beyond your kingdom limits? Become a true explorer and find out!
    09. Trader Badge - There are some things that even the most thriving kingdoms cannot produce on their own. Head to your Royal Exchange and master the art of trading!
    10. Slayer Badge - Fend off all the unwelcome beasts that stray into your kingdom. Establish yourself as a dominant force and become an ultimate slayer!

Dialogue Guide
    Trials & Tribute

Thurston: The world must know your might and kindness! You should submit to the trials.
    By proving your worth and renown, you may earn a full cavalry with a Knights' Hall!
    Thurston> What are the Trials? Oh, just these small matters.
    You'll know them when you finish them: You get a badge showing your prowess.

Ruler: Whew! That was a lot of adventuring.
    Thurston: Yes! You have shown you are a leader of knights!
    You have passed the Adventurer's Trial!

Ruler: Wow, I've never brewed more potions in my life.
    Thurston: My liege, you have as much knowledge as strength!
    You have passed the Brewer's Trial!

Ruler: So many feasts! Wow.
    Thurston: Indeed! Feasts fit for a ruler!
    You have passed the Chef's Trial!

Ruler: I've been making a LOT of building materials.
    Thurston: Of course! You are building your kingdom with your very hands!
    You have passed the Artisan's Trial!

Ruler: I'm pretty pleased with all these crops I've been growing lately.
    Thurston: As you should be! A ruler feeds people and works the land!
    You have passed the Farmer's Trial!

Ruler: That's a heck of a lot of watering.
    Thurston: Yes! You have made things grow from the land, just as your lands will grow!
    You have passed the Nurturer's Trial!

Ruler: Collecting from mines is tough work.
    Thurston: Work you have successfully vanquished, my mighty liege!
    You have passed the Miner's Trial!

Ruler: Wow, I've really explored a lot of the Glimmer Woods.
    Thurston: A true leader must know the land they lead!
    You have passed the Explorer's Trial!

Ruler: I am buying and selling like crazy!
    Thurston: No, not insanity. LEADERSHIP! My liege, you have provided for us all!
    You have passed the Trader's Trial!

Ruler: How many monsters ARE there around here?
    Thurston: Not as many as there used to be, my liege!
    You have passed the Slayer's Trial!

Thurston> Zounds, you are mighty!
    Complete set of Badges will Unlock the Knights Hall, you still have to build it
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-04-18 at 11:07 PM.

The Glimmergate Part 1 - Goals
    Goal Pre-requisites & Notes::
    * Must be Level 27 and expanded to Forgotten Roost to trigger these goals.
    * Requires the Royal Chateau (costs 50 trade tickets and crafted in the Royal Exchange).
    * Glimmer Golems appear after Glimmergate opened and appear when you collect from the Glimmer gate.
    * Defeated Glimmer Golems drop glimmer fragments & shards.

Game Links: Discussion thread | Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

Sabina: Let's go to my house and read all about the Glimmergate tale!
    1: Only In Fairy Tales
    * Visit Sabina's house 0/2 GO (skip 14)
    * Read the fairy tale 0/1 READ
    Rewards: 370 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Lovely, is it not?

Sabina: Let's all gather up and do some acting! Stick to your roles everyone and it'll be an Adventure just like the story!
    2: Role Playing Adventure
    * Call on Thurston 0/1 GO (skip 1)
    * Call on Old Thomas 0/1 GO (skip 3)
    * Call on Ivy 0/1 GO (skip 23)
    Congratulations: Sabina: Adventuring we go!

Ivy: Hehehe, time to play a harmless prank to keep things fresh!
    3: The Glimmergate
    * Travel to the Glimmergate 0/1 GO | Expansion requires 3000 royal points, 15 wisp lanterns (skip 225), 200,000 coin
    Rewards: 2900 coin, 9 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Sabina was right!

Old Thomas: She's right, our Kingdom is all about friendliness. Let's welcome her into our Kingdom and show her around!
    4: Lady Greselda
    * Invite Greselda to the kingdom 0/1 INVITE
    * Welcome Greselda to the Royal Chateau 0/1 GO (skip 100)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: She seems... off somehow.

Greselda: Oh dear, I'm not picky at all! But I wouldn't mind if you made me some sweets while I stroll your Castle.
    5: High Maintenance
    * Give some apple pies to Lady Greselda 0/2 GIVE (skip 2))
    * Give some lemonade to Lady Greselda 0/2 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give some orange cobblers to Lady Greselda 0/2 (skip 20)
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: I eat 24 small meals a day...

Old Thomas: Oh no, no, no. This won't do. I must hide in the Library... I don't trust Greselda at all.
    6: Beyond the Glimmergate
    * Find Old Thomas at the library 0/5 GO (skip 80)
    * Ask Old Thomas about the key 0/1 ASK
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: This is a very powerful key to have!

Old Thomas: The Legendary Key Scroll was thrown into the Dark Caves for a good reason... I urge you, abandon this search.
    7: Legendary Key Scroll
    * Adventure to the Dark Caves 0/1 GO (skip 30)
    * Gain the Legendary Key Scroll 0/1 (skip 150)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: This must be fate...

Greselda: Be sure they're crafted to perfection... or it won't do.
    8: Enchanted Minerals
    * Ready the Legendary Key Scroll 0/1 READ
    * Have some enchanted iron bars 0/2 CRAFT (skip 80)
    * Have some enchanted silver bars 0/2 CRAFT (skip 100)
    * Have some enchanted mithril bars 0/2 CRAFT (skip 120)
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: Crafted to perfection... I like that.

Greselda: Soon, soon, soon. I'll have what I desire!
    9: Key of Doors
    * Craft the key of doors 0/1 CRAFT
    Congratulations: Lady Greselda: I can cry over how beautiful this key looks...

The Baron: Ahehehe! The Key of Doors is mine! I am the rightful owner after all!
    10: Typical Baron
    * Close the gates! 0/1 CLOSE
    * Climb the watchtower 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    * Check the amphitheater 0/1 GO (skip 15)
    * Check the cathedral 0/1 GO (skip 44)
    Congratulations: Baron: You'll never find me!

Pictures
    Reserved for PHOTOS: GLIMMERGATE PART 1

Dialogue Guide
    Glimmergate Part 1

===*===
    Royal Proclamation! Sabina saw a Lady in Red lucking around the Glimmergate.
    Sounds an awful lot like her favorite fairy tale, but maybe she did see someone. . .
    Lets Investigate!

===*===

Sabina: *yawn*
    Ruler: What's up, Sabina?
    Sabina: Don't you think it's a LITTLE boring around here?
    Ruler: Not really, life in the Glimmerwood is never boring with you guys around.
    Sabina: Right, but I'm talking about ADVENTURE. And HEROES. And... VILLIANS!
    Ruler: Umm... I guess. But drama and action like that only exist in books.
    Sabina: Uh huh. But you know where the inspiration for these great tales come from?
    Real Life! Which makes them REAL stories! Have you ever heard of the Glimmergate?
    Ruler: Nope. What's that?
    Sabina: Come on! I have a book that's all about it!

(Sabina>Lets go to my house and read all about the Glimmergate tale!
    1.Only In Fairy Tales *Tales from beyond the Glimmergate* Sabina>Lovely, is it not?)
    Sabina: Great story, right? It has adventure, romance, and action . . All my favorite things!
    Ruler: It sounds like a bedtime story for little girls.
    Sabina: It's real, I promise you! Oh you must believe me!
    Ruler: How can you promise that?
    Sabina: When I was trapped in the tower, I saw the Glimmergate from my tiny window.
    Ruler: Are you sure it wasn't something else? Like, a farmers door?
    Sabina: It was THE gate, I'm sure. I also saw someone trying to enter it, but the gate was shut tight.
    Ruler: Because it's not real!
    Sabina: Nuh uh, because it's broken!
    Ruler: I guess there's only one way to find out. I could use and adventure.
    Sabina: I'm so happy you agree! Let's gather everyone, it'll be just like the tale!

(Sabina>Let's all gather up and do some acting! Stick to your roles everyone and it'll be
    an Adventure just like the story!
    2.Role Playing Adventure *we need a knight, an old wise man & a witch*
    Sabina>Adventuring we go!)
    Ruler: Ok, we have everyone here. Shall we explore?
    Sabina: Yes! Remember your roles everyone! I m the Princess of the group, keep me safe.
    Thurston: Aye! As you say my princess, stay by my side and no troll shall troll thee!
    Sabina: Yes, my knight in shining armor!
    OT: Lets go slow! I need to document everything we say and do in my scroll!
    IVY: Oooh, careful in these woods. . OR ELSE... A Skunkupine will sneak into your hair and live there...
    Ruler: Geez... ok, stay close everyone. Let's go see this gate.

(IVY> Hehehe, time to play a harmless prank to keep things fresh!
    3.The Glimmergate *expand to the Glimmergate*
    IVY>Sabina was right!)
    Sabina: See! What did I tell you. It's real!
    Ruler: Sorry for doubting you. This gate is massive.
    Sabina: Let's go inside! Oh right, it's locked. . OPEN SESAME!
    LADY IN RED: Hello, dears.
    Sabina: AHH! A witch!
    LADY IN RED: Witch?! You... Ahem. I'm *Lady* Greselda. What brings you here?
    Ruler: Sorry about that. We're here to see if the legend of the Glimmergate was real.
    Lady G: Adventurers from a Kingdom... What are your names, dears?
    Ruler: These are my friends Old Thomas, Ivy, Sabina and Thurston.
    Lady G: Pleasure. . to meet you all.
    Thurston: Lady Greselda, if I may ask, do you know anything about this here gate?
    Lady G: Do I? Only everything there is to know about it!
    Sabina: Tell us all about it, please, please, please!
    Lady G: Where are your manners, dear? How about you invite me back for tea first.

(OT>She's right, our Kingdom is all about friendliness.
    Let's welcome her into our Kingdom and show her around!
    4. Lady Griselda *She just looks a teensy bit suspicious*
    Old Thomas>She seems... off somehow.)
    Sabina: Lady Greselda is super high maintenance! She asked me all about fine clothing!
    IVY: She asked me about the immortality potion too.
    Ruler: Maybe she's just self conscious.
    OT: She also asked me if I had scrolls related to the Glimmergate!
    Thurston: She asked me about my loyalty. I told her I only live to serve thee and only thee!
    Ruler: Come on guys, she looks a little... suspicious. I'm sure she's just misunderstood.
    Lady G: Who is misunderstood?
    Ruler: Lady Greselda! We were just talking about... what kind of snacks to prepare for you!
    Lady G: Since you're asking, I would love love love something *cough* sweet!
    Ruler: Coming right up, make yourself at home while we prepare it!

(Lady Greselda>Oh dear, I'm not picky at all!
    But I wouldn't mind if you made me some sweets while I stroll your Castle
    5. High Maintenance *pies, cobbler, lemonade*
    Lady Greselda>I eat 24 small meals a day...)
    Ruler: You don't seem to like it very much, was it too sweet?
    Lady G: Heavens no! It was *cough* divine, thank you.
    Sabina: Now will you tell us about the Glimmergate?
    Lady G: Do you all know what lies beyond the Glimmergate?
    Thurston: Nay! What dwells beyond?
    Lady G: Magical creatures, mountains of jewels, swords of legendary heroes--
    Thurston: Zounds, we must go there now!
    Ruler: How do we open the gate?
    Lady G: Ah, yes. The gate... is sealed. We need The Key of Doors to unlock it.
    Maybe that Old Thomas of yours has the scroll to craft it...

(Old Thomas>Oh no, no, no. This won't do. I must hide in the Library...
    I don't trust Greselda at all.
    6.Beyond the Glimmergate *Key sure sounds legendary*
    OT>This is a very powerful key to have!)
    Ruler: Thomas, do you know anything about the Legendary Key Scroll?
    OT: If you're asking, then yes. If Greselda is asking then no!
    Ruler: Maybe she's pushy because she's as eager as we are to open the door.
    OT: I don't trust her, she gives me the heebie-jeebies!
    Ruler: Then will you help *me* open the door?
    OT: Of course! But I still have a bad feeling about this...
    Some say that's where dark and terrible golems dwell! It may be best to not find out...
    Ruler: I'm sure it's fine. I'll protect you if anything happens.
    OT: Ooh pooey... I read that the Legendary Key Scroll was thrown into the Dark Caves.

(OT>The Legendary Key Scroll was thrown into the Dark Caves for a good reason?
    I urge you, abandon this search
    7. Legendary Key Scroll *may take a few trips to the Dark Caves*
    OT>This must be fate...)
    Ruler: We have the Legendary Key Scroll, Lady Greselda! What's next?
    Lady G: Child, child, this is most wonderful. You make me so happy.
    IVY: Are you sure you're happy? Your face doesn't move much...
    Lady G: Someone washed their mouth with Skunkupine--
    Ruler: Be nice, guys. It says here the Key of Doors is a combination of all enchanted minerals.
    Lady G: Yes... won't you be a dear and craft me the Legendary Key of Doors?
    The Baron: Gold and rare things?! It's my lucky day. I'll just stick around and see...

(Lady G>Be sure they're crafted to perfection... or it won't do.
    8. Enchanted Minerals
    Lady G>Crafted to perfection... I like that.)
    Lady G: Yes... it's all coming together wonderfully...
    The next step is to craft the key using the enchanted minerals.
    Ruler: I'm sure the Magic Forge crafters can help us with that.
    Lady G: That is true... I noticed you have quite the s****ed craft masters in your Kingdom.
    Ruler: We all work hard here in this Kingdom.
    Lady G: Hard working, is that so dear?
    Ruler: Yeah... why are you making that face?
    Lady G: That's a smile! A smile, dear. I'm very pleased with your Kingdom.

(Lady G>Soon, soon, soon. I'll have what I desire.
    9. Key Of Doors *craft the key*
    Lady G>I can cry over how beautiful this key looks...)
    The Baron: That's a marvellous key you got there.
    Ruler: Baron! What do you want?
    The Baron: As King of all Glimmerwood, I demand you give me the Key of Doors.
    Ruler: Fat chance! This is our key, you didn't even help us.
    The Baron: Aren't you becoming more and more of a brat. *grabs key*
    Ruler: Hey! Give it back!
    The Baron: Ahehehe... gold, jewels and marvellous things. I can taste it in between my teeth!
    Ruler: He took off! Everyone, close off our gates!

(baron> Ahehehe! The Key of Doors is mine! I am the rightful owner after all.
    10.Typical Baron *close the gates - ck buildings*
    baron>You'll never find me!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-02-17 at 07:39 PM.

The Glimmergate Part 2 - Goals
    * Complete The Glimmergate part 1 to trigger these goals.
    * Defeating the Evil Queen takes 99 hits. Make sure you have no other monsters on your board, or the Evil Queen will not appear.

Sabina: It's so rare that I' unhappy with a play, but this new actor they have is just awful... Really! Go see for yourself!
    1: Acting Chops
    * Visit the theater 0/2 GO (skip 48)
    Congratulations: Sabina: The actor looks familiar? How?

Sabina: Oh no... he's running off again! Let's throw tomatoes at him to stop him!
    2: Rotten Tomato
    * Throw tomatoes at the Baron 0/50 THROW (skip 50)
    * Take the Key back 0/1 GRAB
    Congratulations: Sabina: That was very unlady-like of me!

Old Thomas: You must stop walking to her! Oh no, no, no... the key!
    3: Monkey In The Middle
    * Unlock the Glimmergate 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: What have I done?

Old Thomas: Oh no, no, no. Our Ruler can't stop channeling energy into the Glimmergate. I've failed everyone...
    4: Summoning the Golems
    * Charge up the Glimmergate 0/5 GO (skip 220)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Glimmer Golems are coming...

Greselda: Yes, a beautiful hand crafted statue fit for a Queen! I should have done this long ago...
    5: Ruler Must Haves
    * Craft the evil queen statue 0/1 CRAFT (skip 30) | Workshop, 8 hours - 4 ornate blocks, 2 magic cement, 50 jewels
    Congratulations: Greselda: All done, child?

Greselda: Why give others a chance to accept me when I can just zap them into it?
    6: Wicked Ride
    * Craft the evil queen carriage 0/1 CRAFT (skip 30) | Workshop, 8 hours - 4 ornate beam, 50 wool, 5 red dye
    Congratulations: Greselda: Hmm, where to...

Greselda: Ah yes, you finally learned to stop complaining.
    7: Mirror. Mirror
    * Place a magic mirror 0/1 GO (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Greselda: Don't be shy, tell me the truth Magic Mirror.

Greselda: The mirror is broken... now go! Fetch me something to eat!
    8: On The Wall
    * Craft a simple feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    * Craft a hearty feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    * Craft a spicy feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    * Craft a sweet feast 0/1 CRAFT (skip 10)
    Congratulations: Greselda: Remember, I eat 24 small meals a day.

Ivy: Trust me, I got this! Don't worry about the Kitchen, I'll clean it up later!
    9: Ivy Saves The Day
    * Chug Ivy's potion 0/1 CHUG
    Congratulations: Ivy: you're free from her spell!

Old Thomas: This may be our only option. Thurston, gather the best knights and travel to the Glimmergate. Go swiftly!
    10: Thurston's Bravery
    * Adventure to the Glimmergate 0/1 GO (skip 50) | Castle, 1 day - 1 hearty feast, 2 wisp lanterns, 25 glimmerdust
    Congratulations:
    Note: it may take a few tries to get the Hilt

Thurston: I have brought back the Darkness Blade and Hilt for thee! My liege, we must swiftly craft the Night Glimmer Sword!
    11: Night Glimmer Sword
    * Craft the night glimmer sword 0/1 CRAFT | Magic Forge, 1 day - 1 blade of darkness, 1 enchanted adamant bar, 6 mysterious venom | Enchanted adamant bar is Magic Forge, 8 hours - 1 adamant, 2 enchanter's essence, 10 dragon scales
    Congratulations: Thurston>Careful with the Night Glimmer Sword!

Old Thomas: [missing]
    12: Rock Smash
    * Beat up some Glimmer Golems 0/5 GO (skip 50)
    * Collect the glimmer shards 0/10
    * Collect the glimmer fragments 0/10
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Do not let the Night Glimmer Sword control you.

Sabina: [missing] that's beyond the Glimmergate too.
    13: Allergic to Light
    * Adventure to the Glimmergate 0/1 GO (skip)
    * Have the blade of light 0/1 (skip 150)
    * Have the hilt of light 0/1 (skip 150)
    Congratulations: Sabina: Shine bright like a diamond!

Thurston: You can do this, my liege! Let's kick her smelly behind and banish her from our Kingdom!
    14: Day Glimmer Sword
    * Combine the blade and hilt 0/1 MERGE
    * Craft the day glimmer sword 0/1 CRAFT | Magic Forge, 1 day - 1 blade of light, 30 glimmer fragments, 30 glimmer shards
    Congratulations: Thurston: The Day Glimmer Sword, it's truly blinding!

Old Thomas: If there's a will, there's a way. With the Day Glimmer Sword, nothing dark can harm you!
    15: Evil Queen Showdown
    * Beat the evil queen 0/1 GO | collect from the Glimmergate - make sure you've no other monsters on your board, or nothing will happen. Evil Greselda takes 99 hits to defeat.
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We defeated the Evil Queen!

Ivy: I guess there's no reason to NOT believe Sabina... Let's enchant the shackles.
    16: Under Key and Lock
    * Arrest the evil Greselda 0/1 ARREST
    Congratulations: Ivy: What do we do now?

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    Glimmergate Part 2[/B]

* Boooo! Get off the stage! *
    Ruler: I wonder what's going on...
    Sabina: What a waste of my time! This isn't a good play at all! I'm leaving!
    Ruler: Sabina, what's going on?
    Sabina: Excuse my terrible mood, but I just saw the worst actor ever ruin my favorite play!

(Sabina>It's so rare that I'm unhappy with a play, but this new actor they have is just awful?
    Really! Go see for yourself!
    1. Acting Chops *visit Theater*
    Sabina>The actor looks familiar? How?)

Thee... er. Thou.. UGH to the trolls with these lines!
    Ruler: Ah hah! The terrible actor is... the BARON!
    No one else ever says "to the trolls with" so and so.
    The Baron: So what if you found me out?
    You still won't get the key from me!

(Sabina>Oh no... he's running off again! Let's throw tomatoes at him to stop him!
    2.Rotten Tomato *this is kinda fun - take Key back*
    Sabina>That was very unlady like of me!)

The Baron: I'm the KING! Give ME the key--NOW!
    Ruler: You mean you're a big PHONY!
    Lady G: ENOUGH!!
    Ruler: Lady Greselda... ?
    Lady G: I've had it with the people in this Kingdom. Everyone is so... wonky.
    Enough with the games, I cannot stand this foolishness anymore!
    The Key of Doors is mine and mine alone! HAHAHA!!
    Sabina: You're no Lady! You're a bad witch! Bad Witch Greselda!
    Lady G: I rather like the sound of that? yes, yes, yes, QUEEN Greselda!
    Ruler: What's...what's happening to me!
    Lady G: Come under my spell, child. Now... unlock this Glimmergate for me.

(OT>You must stop walking to her! Oh no, no, no... the key!
    3.Monkey In The Middle *unlock the Glimmergate*
    OT>What have I done?)

Lady G: Ahahahaha! Yes, yes, yes! Glimmer Golems, come to your Queen!
    The Baron: Queen?! I'm the KING! These Glimmer Golems are MY subjects!
    Lady G: Shut up, fool. There's no need for a King here. *zap*
    The Baron: Ahh!
    IVY: Serves him right.
    Lady G: Witch Ivy. I should lock you away in the Kitchen, far from the Potion Shop. *zap*
    Anyone else dare defy me? Your gracious ruler of all Glimmerwood?

Lady G: First order of business. Everyone is to give me a warm welcome. *zapzapzap*
    OT to Thurston: Quick, while she's busy zapping at everyone, let's get to safety.
    Thurston: I am at your service, Royal Council. Come, Princess Sabina, I will carry thee to safety.
    Lady G: Finally! I am treated with respect and warm welcomes.
    Child! Assist me in charging the Glimmergate. We must prepare for the Golems.

(OT>Oh no, no, no. Our Ruler can't stop channelling energy into the Glimmergate.
    I've failed everyone?
    4.Summoning the Golems *tap gate to charge*
    OT> Glimmer Golems are coming... )

Lady G: Where are your royal statues? Didn't the people like you?
    Ruler: I will get a statue when I deserve it!
    Lady G: Nonsense, child. Here, let me show you how it's done while we wait for the Glimmergate.
    Make me a glamorous statue of... me! QUEEN Greselda. You'll complete it before
    the Glimmergate if fully charged, yes?

(Greselda>Yes, a beautiful hand crafted statue fit for a Queen! I should have done this long ago?
    5. Ruler Must Haves *craft evil queen statue - she doesn't look this good*
    Greselda> All done, child?

Greselda: I was chased out from my previous home...
    Someone like me shouldn't have to run from lesser fools!
    I deserve a carriage, drawn by who else but the previous ruler. Ahahaha!
    Ruler: Ughh... Once I break free from this I will banish you back to where you came from!
    Greselda: Hahaha, wishful thinking, child. The Glimmergate will be complete by then.

(Greselda>Why give others a chance to accept me when I can just zap them into it?
    6. Wicked Ride *craft evil queen carriage*
    Greselda>Hmm, where to...

Greselda: Bring me my mirror, child. I need it to tell me who is the greatest Ruler of them all.
    Ruler: Yes... my queen...

(Greselda>Ah yes, you finally learned to stop complaining.
    7. Mirror Mirror *place the Magic Mirror*
    Greselda>Don't be shy, tell me the truth Magic Mirror.)

Greselda: Magic Mirror, tell me, who is the GREATEST ruler of them all?!
    Ahahaha! Watch this, child.
    *after some time an image appears on the mirror*
    Greselda: NONSENSE! *zapzapzap
    Ruler: It was an image of... me!
    Greselda: I'll show you who is the TRUE RULER! CHILD!
    Make your QUEEN something to eat. NOW!

(Greselda>The mirror is broken... now go! Fetch me something to eat!
    8. On The Wall *craft feasts*
    Greselda>Remember, I eat 24 small meals a day.)

IVY: Heya! I didn't know you were in the Kitchen.
    Ruler: HELP ... ME!
    IVY: One step ahead of ya! When she banished me here, I got to work. See?
    Ruler: Thanks... great... Ivy! Help ... ME!
    IVY: Alright! Hold your Skunkupines! You can thank me later for using my noggin.
    Drink this and it SHOULD make you immune to the Evil Queen.
    This potion took me a long time to make. I'm happy I got started early. Phew!

(ivy>Trust me, I got this! Don't worry about the Kitchen, I'll clean it up later!
    9. Ivy Saves The Day *chug ivy's potion- this better work*
    ivy>you're free from her spell!)

Ruler: Thank you, Ivy!
    IVY: No problem! What do we do now?
    Ruler: Kick the Evil Queen's butt!

Greselda: I see you're free from my spell, child. No matter, the summon is COMPLETE!
    Ruler: You're going down!
    Greselda: Rise my Glimmer Golems! RISE and defend your new QUEEN!
    Protect your Queen from the terrible people that want to harm her!

Thurston: Zounds! My sword cannot slash these golems!
    OT: Only the Night Glimmer Sword can defeat these Golems!
    Sabina: Legend say that sword can only be found on the other side of the Glimmergate!
    Thurston: My liege! Send me to retrieve thy sword!

(OT>This may be our only option. Thurston, gather the best knights and
    travel to the Glimmergate. Go swiftly!
    10. Thurston's Bravery *adventure Into the Glimmergate,
    have the blade of darkness, have the hilt of darkness*

(Thurston>I have brought back the Darkness Blade and Hilt for thee!
    My liege, we must swiftly craft the Night Glimmer Sword!
    11. Night Glimmer Sword *craft the Night Glimmer Sword, combine the blade & hilt*
    thurston>Careful with the Night Glimmer Sword!)

OT: Take caution... this is a very dark powerful blade.
    Ruler: Don't worry, I'll be careful.
    OT: It's not just that... This blade is known for manipulating its wielders to go into rage.
    Ruler: As long as my friends are here, I won't lose control.
    Let's go smash some rocks!

(OT>(dialog incomplete) it.
    12. Rock Smash *beat glimmer golems, collect glimmer shards & fragments*
    OT>Do not let the Night Glimmer Sword control you.)

Greselda: Fools! What do you think you're doing?
    I'm the ruler now, bow down to me! Accept me as the new Queen!
    Ruler: No! I'll defend my friends and Kingdom from you!
    Greselda: Who needs friends when you can have power and Glimmer Golems?
    *zap zap zap*
    OT: Ahhh! I'm bowing against my will!
    Sabina: Me too! Help me!
    Ruler: I'll defeat you? ARRGHHH!
    Greselda: Child, child, child, your blade can't hurt me?
    You remind me of the peasants I turned into frogs!
    Ruler: What do I do?
    OT: The... Blade... of... Light! Retrieve... it!

(Sabina>(dialog incomplete that's beyond the Glimmergate too.
    13. Allergic to Light *adventure Into the Glimmergate, have the blade & hilt of light*
    Sabina>Shine bright like a diamond!

Greselda: Oh... The Blade of Light... Hahahaha! It's no match for me!
    Go ahead, craft your pathetic sword and meet me by the Glimmergate.

(thurston>You can do this, my liege!
    Let's kick her smelly behind and banish her from our Kingdom!
    14. Day Glimmer Sword *combine blade & hilt, craft the Day Glimmer Sword*
    >The Day Glimmer Sword, it's truly blinding!)

Ruler: Ready or not, I'm coming for you! Leave my Kingdom alone!
    Greselda: Come to me, child. And face your failure! Ahahahaha!

(OT>If there's a will, there's a way. With the Day Glimmer Sword, nothing dark can harm you!
    15. Evil Queen Showdown *Beat the Evil Queen! - she's at the Glimmergate*
    OT>We defeated the Evil Queen!)

OT: Unbelievable! This will go into history! And my scrolls!
    Greselda: It was going so well...
    Ruler: Greselda, you are no longer welcomed in my Kingdom!
    IVY: Wait! Before we banish her, we'll need her for a teensy bit longer.
    We need her help to close the gate or else the Golems will keep coming!
    Thurston: Aye! Don't worry, my liege, I'll stand guard over the wicked witch!
    Sabina: That won't be enough! Usually when there's a villain in the story,
    extra measures have to be taken! We have to keep her under spell bound shackles!

(Ivy>I guess there's no reason to NOT believe Sabina...
    Let's enchant the shackles.
    16. Under Key and Lock *arrest the evil Greselda*
    ivy>What do we do now? )
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-02-17 at 07:43 PM.

The Glimmergate Part 3 - Goals
    * Complete part 2 to trigger these goals.
    * Lady Greselda's Castle must be built for Fashion Police to complete. Lady Greselda unlocked and now walks around the kingdom.
    * Complete this goal to continue with part 4 of the Elven Outpost (unlocking the Reliquary).
    * Specific Taste will trigger the Adamant Alchemy goals.

Ivy: I'm no witch but I know a thing or two about "turning people good" potions. Let's make it for Greselda.
    1: Shut the Door
    * Craft the emotion potion 0/1 CRAFT (skip 300) | Potion Shop, 1 day - 1 Joy Potion, 1 Sadness Potion, 1 Anger Potion
    Potion Shop, 4 hours each:
    * Joy potion: 5 chocolate, 5 syrup, 50 strawberries
    * Sadness potion: 30 coal, 5 faerie jar, 50 white petals
    * Anger potion: 20 troll essence, 10 longsword, 50 hot pepper
    Congratulations: Ivy: How do we get her to drink it?

Sabina: Ok, take your places everyone! Oh this will be so wonderful! Now remember, high drama! We have to make her believe it!
    2: Sabina's Play Debut
    * Rehears Sabina's play 0/5 GO (skip 20)
    Rewards: 650 coin, 4 xp
    Congratulations: Sabina: Thurston... you watch.

Ivy: She bought it! Hurry, give it to her!
    3: The Grand Trolling
    * Watch Greselda drink the potion 0/1 GIVE
    Congratulations: Ivy: We trolled her!

Old Thomas: Swiftly, before she changes her mind!
    4: Emo-tional Greselda
    * Close the Glimmergate 0/3 GO (skip 12)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Glorious job! The Glimmergate is sealed!

Old Thomas: That's a shame... my scrolls say a lot of witches have been treated this way. Ah, a sad cycle indeed.
    5: No place to go
    * Invite Greselda to the kingdom 0/1 INVITE
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Oh dear... did anything bad happen?

Old Thomas: what a wonderful display of kindness from the Ruler! Maybe Sabina and I should retell this story in a scroll and spread it to other Kingdoms!
    6: Fashion Police
    * Give some wool to Greselda 0/60 GIVE (skip 120)
    * Give some hide to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
    * Give some fur to Greselda 0/20 GIVE (skip 40)
    * Give Greselda some red dye 0/10 GIVE (skip 30)
    * Give Greselda some yellow dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give Greselda some blue dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Give Greselda some purple dye 0/5 GIVE (skip 20)
    * Place Greselda's home 0/1 PLACE | Cost: 0 coin, Build: 5 ornate block, 25 glimmer shard, 25 glimmer fragments, 3 magic cement
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I guess you can't change your taste.

Old Thomas: Well... I guess she still likes the... spooky looking decor. Let's get her a house warming gift that's friendly looking.
    7: Specific Taste
    * Visit Greselda's house 0/2 VISIT (skip 50)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Yes to new friends!

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    Glimmergate Part 3

OT: We did it! The Evil Greselda is defeated!
    Sabina: This was just like the books, but better. Again, again! That was really fun guys!
    Ruler: No way!
    Thurston: Zounds! It's too early to celebrate, my liege!
    Monsters are still poring from the gate! We must close it at once!
    OT: The gate will close if we work together, but we'll need Greselda's powers as well.
    Lady G: Hah! In your troll filled dreams will I help you!

(Ivy>I'm no witch but I know a thing or two about "turning people good" potions.
    Let's make it for Greselda.
    1. Shut the Door Ivy>How do we get her to drink it?)

Ivy: How do we trick Greselda into drinking our potion?
    Sabina: Through a play! It'll be great, we'll make her believe our act!
    Ivy: Ok! But no romance or high drama. Wait, maybe a high drama.
    We need Greselda to believe this Emotion Potion is the Immortality Potion.
    Sabina: Leave it to me!
    Ruler: I can never catch a break.

(Sabina>Ok, take your places everyone! Oh this will be so wonderful!
    Now, remember, high drama! We have to make her believe it!
    2. Sabina's Play Debut *Rehearse at the Theater!* Sabina>Thurston... you watch.)

Ivy: Hello Queen Greselda, your glorious Majesty!
    Lady G: What's with the smile?
    Ivy: Remember that Immortality Potion you wanted?
    Well I lied, I do know how to make it. And here it is.
    Lady G: This smells like a troll. What's in it for you?
    Ivy: In exchange for helping you claim this Kingdom, you must make me an apprentice.
    Sabina: Ohh nooooo! Ivy! Don't betray us!
    Ruler: Think of all the fun times we shared!
    Ivy: Peace out, guys! This is for never appointing me as a Royal Council Member!
    OT: Nothing in my scroll says how to stop someone that's immortal!
    Lady G: Give me the Immortality Potion and free me!

(Ivy>She bought it! Hurry, give it to her!
    3. The Grand Trolling
    *Emotion Potion that is!* Ivy>We trolled her!)

Lady G: AHHHHH!!!!!!
    WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!
    Ruler: Umm... ... Ivy... ?
    Lady G: *sniff sniff* Wahh! Boo hooo hoo?
    *huff puff* Heh.. Haha... AHAHAH!
    Sabina: This is scary! Make her stop!
    Ivy: I actually have never seen this potion in action before.
    Ruler: Ivy! What do we do?
    Ivy: I'm sure she's fine. Let's see if she can empathize with us.
    Lady Greselda, will you help us close the Glimmergate?
    Lady G: Ahaha! Haha... hah... Yes, yes. Sure, my dearies.
    Thurston: Zounds! She's skipping to the Glimmergate!
    Ruler: and... I will never forget this day.

(OT>Swiftly, before she changes her mind!
    4. Emo-tional Griselda
    OT>Glorious job! The Glimmergate is sealed!)

Sabina: Huzzah! The gate is closed! But what about the evil witch?!
    Ruler & OT: We should ask her why she did this.
    Ruler: Greselda, why did you have us open the Glimmergate?
    Greselda: I was driven out of my last home for being a witch...
    Well, I am a witch, but I didn't do anything harmful!
    Ruler: What happened?
    Greselda: After I escaped, I'd been living in the woods alone...
    I knew there were Glimmer Golems on the other side of the gate.
    And I thought, if I could free them, maybe I could start my own little village.
    And they'll protect me from people that want to hunt me.
    Ruler: Why didn't you just ask us if you could join our Kingdom?
    Greselda: I assumed all other Kingdoms were like my previous one.
    Ivy: I was chased out just like you! But this Kingdom is different.
    Greselda: Greed took over and I thought I could take over your Kingdom...
    I'm willing to repair the damages I've caused if you'll have me in the Kingdom.

(OT>That's a shame... my scrolls say a lot of witches have been treated this way.
    Ah, a sad cycle indeed.
    5. No Place To Go OT>Oh dear... did anything bad happen?)

Sabina: Now that you're no longer a villain, let's change your clothes!
    OT: Good idea, Sabina! Then she won't look so suspicious!
    Lady G: For me... New clothes, oh my! I would love that!
    OT: This is quite strange.. I'm not used to her being this... unsuspicious.
    Sabina: Try this. No this! With this too!
    You have to try all of this on together!
    Ivy: ...
    Lady G: Hello. I am Queen, ahem! Where are *my* manners?!
    I am Greselda! Pleasure to meet you all!
    Thurston: Zounds! Her face has movement to it now!
    Ruler: *face palm* Thurston...!

(OT>What a wonderful display of kindness from the Ruler!
    Maybe Sabina and I should retell this story in a scroll and spread it to other Kingdoms!
    6. Fashion Police OT> I guess you can't change your taste.)

Lady G: Welcome, welcome! How do you like my home?
    Ruler: Ivy? Your potion doesn't alter personal... taste?
    Ivy: I guess not.
    Sabina: Lady Greselda... this looks...
    Lady G: You... Don't like it?
    Thurston: Zounds! Is that a Troll Horn collection?
    Lady G: Polished to perfection, dear.
    Thurston: Fantastic! I wish I had something like that!
    Ruler: Phew... nice save Thurston!
    Ivy: I don't think he was joking.

(OT>Well... I guess she still like the... spooky looking decor.
    Let's get her a house warming gift that's friendly looking.

7. Specific Taste *House Warming Party!*
    OT> Yes to new friends!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-02-17 at 07:46 PM.

Lady Greselda - Goals
    * Complete Glimmergate Part 3 to trigger these goals.
    * Potion Shop Gossip is a pre-requisite for starting Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden goals.

Old Thomas: Our ruler is correct... We should get to know her better. Let's put our rough start behind us since she did give us a hand in closing the Glimmergate.
    1: Clean Slate
    * Invite Lady Greselda to the tavern 0/1 INVITE
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We're all ears, Lady Greselda. Please share with us your past.

Ivy: Why does everyone think I'm a witch?! Come on guys, let's talk about me another day, it's about Lady Greselda today!
    2: Accidental Smell
    * Chat at the tavern 0/2 GO (skip 16)
    Congratulations: Ivy: We're sorry to hear you got chased out over a Frog Eye Pie.

Sabina: Lady Greselda sure finds that funny... well, in her defense they did try to hurt her. It was just a week, right?
    3: Frog Eye Pie
    * Chat at the tavern 0/2 GO (skip 16)
    Congratulations: Sabina: I hope Lady Greselda doesn't turn us into frogs when she's mad?

Sabina: Greselda has probably never had any real friends... Well, that why we're here! To show her what friendship is all about!
    4: Glam Golem Lady
    * * Chat at the tavern 0/2 GO (skip 16)
    Congratulations: Sabina: Friends are not slaves!

Thurston: Ah yes, our Ruler truly is the best. There is power in forgiveness.
    5: Sharing is caring
    * Upgrade the theater to level 5 0/1 GO (skip 50)
    * Upgrade the jeweler to level 5 0/1 GO (skip 50)
    * Upgrade the conservatory to level 5 0/1 GO (skip 50)
    * Donate 100,000 coin DONATE
    Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah! Our Kingdom is looking good again.

Sabina: The Baron with a gift? That's... unusual.
    6: Forgive and forget
    * Craft the Baron's gift 0/1 CRAFT (skip 20) | Pillory, Workshop, 4hours - 10 stone block, 10 wooden beam, 20 iron ore
    Congratulations: Sabina: Every time the Baron comes around nothing good ever happens?

Ivy: This will shut him up and drive him out of the Kingdom!
    7: Hot Tomato
    * Throw tomatoes at the Baron 0/50 THROW (skip 25)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Stress relieving, yeah?

Greselda: Oh, dearies. If you would just let me zap him, he won't come around anymore.
    8: Friendly Gallows
    * Craft the friendly gallows 0/1 CRAFT | Workshop, 4 hours - 10 bunch of flowers, 10 fancy beam, 20 piles of seeds
    * Craft a bunch of flowers 0/1 CRAFT | Potion Shop, 30 mins - 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white flowers
    * Find some piles of seeds
    Congratulations: Greselda: Gallows Humor! My favorite!

Ivy: Let's craft a Baron Scarecrow! Everyone will benefit from it for sure!
    9: Baron Scarecrow
    * Craft a baron scarecrow 0/1 CRAFT (skip 50) | Workshop, 4 hours - 50 wheat, 25 wool, 4 wooden beam
    Congratulations: Ivy: He's so FLUFFY I could die!

Ivy: My sister only writes back when I send her rare ingredients. Maybe if we send her a batch of Unique Oils from various Kingdoms, she'll write back!
    10: Potion Shop Gossip
    * Ask friends for unique oil 0/50 ASK (skip 150)
    * Trade with Belladonna 0/3 TRADE (skip 60)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Oh! Belladonna says she might visit us soon!

Pictures

Dialogue Guide
    C22 LADY GRESELDA

Ruler to Lady G: So... I guess we should start over.
    Thurston: With caution, my liege! Who knows what other wickedness she's incubating!
    Lady G: Incubating?!
    Ruler: Thurston!
    OT: He may be right. Let's take caution. She did zap us after all...
    Ruler: True... but we should still treat her with respect.

(OT> Our ruler is correct? We should get to know her better.
    Let's put our rough start behind us since she did give us a hand in closing the Glimmergate.
    1. Clean Slate *chat at the Tavern*
    OT> We're all ears, Lady Greselda. Please share with us your past.)

[everyone continues to chat at the Tavern]

Lady G: Well, I was minding my own business baking a Frog Eye Pie when my neighbor came knocking!
    Ruler: And then... ?
    Lady G: My neighbor asked for some sugar and while I was getting her some
    my Frog Eye Pie burned from being in the oven too long!
    IVY: Ooh! Burnt Frog Eye Pie crust is the best!
    Lady G: You would think!
    My neighbor smelled it in the air and, well...
    IVY: Say no more! I was chased out the same way over Skunku-pie!
    And I'm not even a witch!
    Lady G: Really... not a witch?

(IVY> Why does everyone think I'm a witch?!
    Come on guys, let's talk about me another day, it's about Lady Greselda today!
    2. Accidental Smell *so much to learn!*
    (IVY> We're sorry to hear you got chased out over a Frog Eye Pie.)

Sabina: Eww! A Frog Eye... Pie... That's absolutely foul!
    Ruler: Guys! Let her continue the story.
    Lady G: Well, my neighbor has one loud croak!
    Within a minute everyone and their chickens knew about it.
    And out of fear, the entire village was armed with pitchforks and torches,
    marching towards my home. So I cast a spell on them and ran away.
    Ruler: You... cast a spell on them?
    Lady G: Oh dear! Nothing terrible! ... Just a frog spell that lasted for a week.
    Nothing horrendous... Hahahaha!
    Sabina: That's not very funny.

(Sabina> Lady Greselda sure finds that funny... well, in her defence they did try to hurt her.
    It was just a week, right? 3.Frog Eye Pie
    Sabina> I hope Lady Greselda doesn't turn us into frogs when she's mad?)

Ruler: Ok, so what happened after the spell?
    Lady G: I packed up my precious belongings and took off.
    Sabina: What about the Glimmergate? I remember seeing you trying to open it!
    Lady G: Yes. During my time alone, I kept myself busy reviewing Kingdoms.
    Though they were all unfriendly, curse them... Nothing was up to my standards!
    So I thought... why not my own Kingdom!

Sabina: With.. Glimmer Golems?
    Lady G: Yes, dear! They'll protect me, listen to me, do things for me--
    Sabina: Sounds more like slaves!

(Sabina> Greselda has probably never had any real friends?
    Well, that's why we're here! To show her what friendship is all about!
    4. Glam Golem Lady
    (Sabina> Friends are not slaves!

Lady G: Slaves? My Frog Eye Pie, no! Friends!
    Sabina: No way! That's not what friendship is about!
    It's about trust and support! And free will!
    Lady G: Well, as I promised, I will repair the damages I've caused.
    Ruler: Thank you for sharing, Lady Greselda.
    Let's all work together to repair the damages on the buildings.

(Thurston> Ah yes, our Ruler truly is the best. There is power in forgiveness.
    5. Sharing is Caring Thurston> Huzzah! Our Kingdom is looking good again. )

Ruler: Good as new, great work all!
    The Baron: Seize that witch!
    Ruler: Ugh, the Baron! What are you doing here?
    The Baron: Have you all forgotten what she did?
    Pah! Doesn't matter. *I* certainly haven't forgotten!
    Ruler: We all forgave her. She's working to earn our trust.
    The Baron: Oh? Then I'll forgive her too... IF she agrees to work for me.
    Her magic can be quite useful for conquering Kingdoms...
    Ruler:... What's that you brought along?
    The Baron: Ah... A parting gift for witch Greselda, if she refuses me.
    Lady G: You seem extremely slimy, and that hat! Says so much about you, dear.

(Sabina> The Baron with a gift? That's... unusual.
    6. Forgive and Forget *Looks like... a Pillory? *
    Sabina>Every time the Baron comes around nothing good ever happens?)
    Ruler: Baron! This is horrible!
    The Baron: Ahahaha! A Pillory for the zapping witch!
    Ruler: it's people like you that make it hard to trust others!
    The Baron: People like, Kings?
    IVY: Let's throw more tomatoes at him!
    Ruler: Good idea!

(Ivy> This will shut him up and drive him out of the Kingdom!
    7. Hot Tomato *Splat!* Ivy: Stress relieving, yeah?)

The Baron: I'll remember this too!
    Ruler: Whoo hoo! He's gone!
    Lady G: I could have just zapped him, you know.
    Ruler: Umm... he's terrible, but let's not do that.
    Sabina: Yeah! We need a villain in our Kingdom.
    Ruler: Umm... that's not the point, Sabina. Meh.
    This Pillory left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.
    Ivy: Let's make... a Friendly Gallows as a joke!
    And keep this Pillory to scare the Baron!

(Lady G> Oh, dearies. If you would just let me zap him, he won't come around anymore.
    8. Friendly Gallows Lady G> Gallows Humor! My favorite!)

IVY: Wait!
    Ruler: What?
    IVY: Since throwing tomatoes at the Baron was so awesome, we should remember that feeling!
    Ruler: How?
    IVY: With a Baron Scarecrow! We can de-stress by throwing tomatoes at it!
    Ruler: Hahaha! Great idea. He'll definitely think twice when visiting now!
    Lady G: So, tomato throwing is ok in your Kingdom?
    Ruler: Yep! No frog spells here!

(Ivy> Let's craft a Baron Scarecrow! Everyone will benefit from it for sure!
    9. Baron Scarecrow *Make him FLUFFY!* Ivy> He's so FLUFFY I could die!)

Lady G: Your Kingdom sure is... lively.
    Ruler: I dunno. Never a dull moment, I guess.
    How do you like it so far?
    Lady G: I'm enjoying it, dear. Don't you worry! Ivy... did you say you have a sister?
    IVY: Yep! Belladonna is her name. Why?
    Lady G: Calling her a wild one would be putting it lightly!
    IVY: Yep! I write and trade with her every so often.
    WAIT... do you know her?
    Lady G: Yes, and no. Shall we chat about potion brewing at my home?
    Ruler: And they're off giggling and chatting away about potions. I guess that's a good thing.

* As Ivy and Lady Greselda walk away*
    Lady G: So... Does Belladonna ever write back?
    *Their conversation fades off as they walk further away*

(Ivy> My sister only writes back when I send her rare ingredients.
    Maybe if we send her a batch of Unique Oils from various Kingdoms, she'll write back!
    10. Potion Shop Gossip
    Ivy> Oh! Belladonna says she might visit us soon!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-02-17 at 07:47 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast