Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: restart bakery?

restart bakery?

I love my bakery but now doing stuff is too easy. Id love to restart everything. Is there a way to do so?

Nightclub Owner
    Get a new device?

You can't restart on the same device. You could challenge yourself though. Spend off all your money, except to save $30k, clear all your counters sell off everything and then "start over"

well, you can make a new account on the same device. I have read in this forum that we can set up multiple account in one device. it's on the account setting

Rhino Keeper
    Buy new device or use your mom phone
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

I can't find it though..

Rhino Keeper
    You may find though that many of the items are locked if you start again. I have just got a new device and deciced against starting again for that reason. Of course itsyour fina, decision but if its important to have some of the old content then it may not be worth it.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Someone said you can make multiple bakeries/accounts. I've seen it before too. But how do you do it??

When you make multiple accounts could you still log in to your old game???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mississippiiii View Post
    When you make multiple accounts could you still log in to your old game???
    Yes you can. You have to make sure to create a password for both bakeries first. Then you can go between the 2 of them as needed.

I have 2 bakeries, my wife has 2 and my daughter has 1. When they're out I often do their bakeries for them. So I get to go between 5 bakeries most days.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Yes you can. You have to make sure to create a password for both bakeries first. Then you can go between the 2 of them as needed.

I have 2 bakeries, my wife has 2 and my daughter has 1. When they're out I often do their bakeries for them. So I get to go between 5 bakeries most days.
    I see! Thanks!��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast