Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spin To Win (Autumn Cat) - Sept 6, 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Congrats on ur pet prizes
    Thank you! Congrats on the kitty to you too! Last time I was reaaally trying for the puppies very hard and didn't get either one and this time I just spun without even giving it a thought every time and of course scored the pets because I wasn't trying at all, lol! Always seems to go that way!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thank you! Congrats on the kitty to you too! Last time I was reaaally trying for the puppies very hard and didn't get either one and this time I just spun without even giving it a thought every time and of course scored the pets because I wasn't trying at all, lol! Always seems to go that way!
    Thanks . This was my first pet from all Spin to Win I have done. I was thinking: last spin, I won't get the pet. Spinned, looked away, looked back after a minute and it was on the Autumn cat. Hehe, will keep the thought in mind

Rhino Keeper
    Congrads Will have to remember the mind games No pets for me this time...just tons of leaf piles...I guess it's time for fall deco!

Executive Chef
    As expected, my last spin resulted in autumn path segments. I knew I wasn't going to get the pets. Ah, well. Maybe next time.

Executive Chef
    I got ma cat! iTs so adorable
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234