Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Executive Chef
    Hello TL how do you come to 1000 masks ? You can not send a Dragon Quest on , do not get masks of the arena and the first reward from the event is only decoration.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	33381

Rhino Keeper
    If one has 4 hatching nests, 2 evolution temples and 7 farms then they max out at 13 x 24 or 312/day. Only combination where you have a chance to reach 2 900 without spending more gold.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    So they want our blood as well!! Don't mind spending gold but not on everything. Used to recuperate during world event but now that's been spoiled. As posts above have done the math and this task impossible without spending loads of gold. The first few prizes aren't even new so those who have them can't be a little pleased just to get something new if they don't get to the end. Not fair at all. Very disappointed!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Things have sure changed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    My 55 masks disappeared from earlier. Is there something anyone could do about it?
    I lost 28 masks. In order to play DS. I have constantly uninstalled then reinstall it. After doing that I lost the 28 makes I had already earned. I have 2 melt moon things to show that I had already gotten at least 25 masks to earn it. Come on Storm8 get your act together. Stop releasing events so often and fix your game. Oh and I did open a support ticket for all the good that will do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-06-19-12-42.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	33384  
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    I lost 28 masks. In order to play DS. I have constantly uninstalled then reinstall it. After doing that I lost the 28 makes I had already earned. I have 2 melt moon things to show that I had already gotten at least 25 masks to earn it. Come on Storm8 get your act together. Stop releasing events so often and fix your game. Oh and I did open a support ticket for all the good that will do
    Hello the moons are in this event only decoration and they give no masks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Wow, the community prizes aren't fabulous are they?

I am happy to have a habitat back as a prize though...
    will make up for the gold im gonna have to spend to get the final prize for my main i suppose

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    yeah i was kinda puzzled on that also and thought WOW been stiffed on getting extra ever so many hours like other events , its all down hill from here for this way things are going , was bad enough about unrealistic goals and no tourny gold anymores eithers and this on top , i do fund this game but push comes to shove thats gonna end on all 3 accts soon with there money grab ways

Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Melting Moon - 25 points
    Contrastias - 250 Points
    Slumberland - 700 Points
    Venetian Dragon - 1450 Points
    Masquerade Dragon - 2900 points

If you've never spent any Gold for this game(1 Nest, 1 Evolution Temple), the maximum amount you can earn a day is 216 Points(7 Farms x 24 hours + 1 Nest x 24 hours + 1 Evolution Temple x 24 hours). 216 x 10 days = 2160. A far cry from the necessary average of 290 a day required for the Masquerade at 2900. Even with a bonus weekend starting on a Friday and giving you three days worth of double points still wouldn't get you there without spending gold. Three bonus days amount to the same thing as extending the even by three days. And 216 x 13 = 2808.

This is once again impossible without spending gold, either in the past or right now. And those numbers I posted would also require you to magically hatch, evolve, collect, plant and reset all of your Nests, Evolution Temples and Farms at the exact same time not losing a single second. Which is impossible, of course. So pretty much every newer account is out of luck, unless they give us something really special real soon.
    Thanks for the breakdown. I'm a pretty new player and I haven't built up my gold stash yet. I'll go as far as I can with my 1 nest and 1 evolution temple. So far, community events have been frustrating, but thanks to players like you, I at least stand a chance for the community prizes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I didn't say they did. I said I earned enough masks to get a melting moon. Then I was reset back to zero masks. Then I earned enough masks to earn a 2nd melting moon. Nomi have been reset back to zero masks again and have 3 melting moons. My mask count keeps getting reset to zero. So now I have lost 28 & 62 masks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-09-06-20-19-16.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	33391  
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast