Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Farm Supplier
    I don't think it's reasonable to set a standard of never spending gold. Spending gold is not the same as spending money. I don't spend real world money, and I wouldn't get in the habit of using gold just to speed up the game, but I save up my slow accumulation of gold and spend it strategically on things that advance the game and give me a better chance of winning events over the long term. Additional nests and the second evolution temple are at the top of the list.

Having invested in having an almost complete set of (I'm only short the 4th nest) I still need to convert at 86% efficiency. So 4 sets diamonddates daily is not an option, which I know will come to bite me when the next story comes around in 10 days...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Melting Moon - 25 points
    Contrastias - 250 Points
    Slumberland - 700 Points
    Venetian Dragon - 1450 Points
    Masquerade Dragon - 2900 points

If you've never spent any Gold for this game(1 Nest, 1 Evolution Temple), the maximum amount you can earn a day is 216 Points(7 Farms x 24 hours + 1 Nest x 24 hours + 1 Evolution Temple x 24 hours). 216 x 10 days = 2160. A far cry from the necessary average of 290 a day required for the Masquerade at 2900. Even with a bonus weekend starting on a Friday and giving you three days worth of double points still wouldn't get you there without spending gold. Three bonus days amount to the same thing as extending the even by three days. And 216 x 13 = 2808.

This is once again impossible without spending gold, either in the past or right now. And those numbers I posted would also require you to magically hatch, evolve, collect, plant and reset all of your Nests, Evolution Temples and Farms at the exact same time not losing a single second. Which is impossible, of course. So pretty much every newer account is out of luck, unless they give us something really special real soon.
    Just to further the calculation:-
    If you have 7 farms, 2 nests and 2 evolution temples, it calculates to a total of (7+2+2) 11 x 24 hrs = 264 points daily.. With this number, you would need 11 days to get to 2900 (264 x 11 = 2904).. for the impossibility of collecting from everything at the exact second, there are those points which you would get from the things that are ready at the start of the event.. This of course would be different for everybody.. So if we get a bonus weekend, this event is achievable with 7 farms, 2 nests and 2 temples (or 3 nests and 1 temple, or any other combination of 11 things to collect from).. If there is no bonus weekend, we will have to spend some gold, again depending upon how many points one gets from collecting things which are already ready at the start of the event, and how often one collects at the exact right time..

If anyone is spending the accumulated gold only on investments (nests, temples etc. as opposed to speeding things), one would need 13 things to collect from daily.. that means something like 7 farms, 2 temples and 4 nests.. (12 things x 24 hrs = 288 points daily whereas 13 x 24 = 312 points daily)..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 09-06-16 at 03:51 PM.

I do not have many of these so will try to see how far I can get..seems to me if there should be gold spent it might as well be during the overlap so it helps both games. As for the android problems- my DS and FFS both glitch and crash a lot. I put Blue Stacks on my PC and play on that when I am home as they tend to be a little more stable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Just to further the calculation:-
    If you have 7 farms, 2 nests and 2 evolution temples, it calculates to a total of (7+2+2) 11 x 24 hrs = 264 points daily.. With this number, you would need 11 days to get to 2900 (264 x 11 = 2904).. for the impossibility of collecting from everything at the exact second, there are those points which you would get from the things that are ready at the start of the event.. This of course would be different for everybody.. So if we get a bonus weekend, this event is achievable with 7 farms, 2 nests and 2 temples (or 3 nests and 1 temple, or any other combination of 11 things to collect from).. If there is no bonus weekend, we will have to spend some gold, again depending upon how many points one gets from collecting things which are already ready at the start of the event, and how often one collects at the exact right time..

If anyone is spending the accumulated gold only on investments (nests, temples etc. as opposed to speeding things), one would need 13 things to collect from daily.. that means something like 7 farms, 2 temples and 4 nests.. (12 things x 24 hrs = 288 points daily whereas 13 x 24 = 312 points daily)..
    WOW there goes my chances with 7 farms 2 nests and 2 evolution chambers then

Executive Chef
    2 event at same time : they want to **** us ? or take more money ? LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    2 event at same time : they want to **** us ? or take more money ? LOL
    maybe BOTH lol

Rhino Keeper
    on the plus side FFS has gone quiet giving me chance to properly juggle 3 accs of DS instead of DS and FFS

New Resident
    And now all the events in this game are out of my reach. I'm not fond of these pay to win schemes and, to be frank, I'm a little relieved I decided this leaderboards would be my last event. I'll be focusing on breeding and raising my dragons only from now on. It's too bad; I used to love the community events. :c

Wow, the community prizes aren't fabulous are they?

I am happy to have a habitat back as a prize though...

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast