Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Why can't you play a new last DS version Tropicam island? All events are there......
    Force close, maybe?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Why can't you play a new last DS version Tropicam island? All events are there......

If her game is like my sisters, it force closes on pretty much all of the newer version of DS. I had to buy her a new phone that would for sure play the game so she could finally update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    How many masks do we get for hatching, evolving, and harvesting? Is it calculated by the number of hours each task takes to complete?.
    1 point for every hour.

Farm Supplier
    I wasn't playing when this event happened before so I appreciate the chance to get these prizes. I'd think players who have them would appreciate the chance to focus on growing food and evolving, etc. That seems to be the main complaint during events. Consider it a break?

Only hope this doesn't have a ridiculous amount needed like the last two.

Rhino Keeper
    Beautiful dragons.

Odd we have two events overlapping.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    I wasn't playing when this event happened before so I appreciate the chance to get these prizes. I'd think players who have them would appreciate the chance to focus on growing food and evolving, etc. That seems to be the main complaint during events. Consider it a break?

I agree with you, but only to a point. If all the dragons/prizes were old, it would be one thing but the last prize is new (of course) so it will still require a lot of attention to get there. Also, I would collect like a madwoman even if there wasn't anything new just to help players like you to get the group prizes
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Not too happy about the recycled Dreamweaver, Contrastias and Melting Moon, but glad I can get the habitat and two new to me dragons. Good luck everyone!
    Exactly!

Fashion Designer
    I'm excited about this event! I do have one of the dragons but not the others, and it makes no difference to me if the two events are overlapping since i care nothing about leaderboards and am only trying for the milestones i want. so this event will not affect the other in any way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Beautiful dragons.

Odd we have two events overlapping.
    Well there is not very big differents.. we still need to hatch from nest .....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 09-06-16 at 12:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post

Of course it requires a ridiculous amount, with fewer avenues to get them.

I also believe people like me are already using dragon tales and leaderboards as "breaks" and looking forward to community events. However, the team has managed to ruin them for fun too by making it near impossible and now recycling prizes. They're not even old prizes, almost all of them are from this year.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast