Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Executive Chef
    And Masquerade is on the nest! Good luck reaching your goals, everyone!

Fashion Designer
    2353...547 masks to go, only 46 hours left and one of my nest is currently on hold since I happen to bred a fairytale dragon (habitat being built as we speak -_-; ). So with 1 nest, 7 farms, and 2 temples; my chance of getting the last dragon now looks pretty grim. -_-

Nightclub Owner
    2,878 right now with 7 farms of 20 hour crops coming soon and three nests. I will still continue to collect just as hard after Masquerade even though I already have Dreamweaver so everyone else can get him
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Only twenty masks from Masquerade, but I have to ask- do you guys think we'll even get the Dreamweaver at this rate? At the time of posting we need roughly 40.5mill masks. I remember when this happened with the Easter Dragon a couple of years back. Glad we all got him then :3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    Only twenty masks from Masquerade, but I have to ask- do you guys think we'll even get the Dreamweaver at this rate? At the time of posting we need roughly 40.5mill masks. I remember when this happened with the Easter Dragon a couple of years back. Glad we all got him then :3
    I predict that we will make it in the last hour
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Nightclub Owner
    1886 right now, won't get the last prize as I expected, but I think we'll all get the last community prize as with all previous ones
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Question. . .

- There are 36 hours left in this event - which means it ends at noon my time.

- Reset on DT is 2am my time.

- I don't know what time double points ended, but I logged on at 11:45am my time to collect, and it had ended (thought I had until noon, according to the timer).

- No clue when tournaments end - either I win the dragon... or I don't. Guessing midnight my time, right?

How can I predict the end of an event? How do I know when to speed, and when to save my gold?

Thank you! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Question. . .

- There are 36 hours left in this event - which means it ends at noon my time.

- Reset on DT is 2am my time.

- I don't know what time double points ended, but I logged on at 11:45am my time to collect, and it had ended (thought I had until noon, according to the timer).

- No clue when tournaments end - either I win the dragon... or I don't. Guessing midnight my time, right?

How can I predict the end of an event? How do I know when to speed, and when to save my gold?

Thank you! :-)
    I'd also love to know this. I think S8 goes by Pacific Time, and they seem to think 1 day consists of 22 hours, not 24. I've been trying to figure out how they time events, too, because events have ended unexpectedly or early on me many times. Usually it's short by 15 minutes, just like you said about the double points. Other times it's been a couple hours, especially on free boosted breeding.

I watch the countdown timers closely and have noticed time missing more than once- things like I close my game with 20 hours of an event left to go, but when I open my game an hour later there is only 16 hours 30 minutes left.

I'd love to see an official statement on how they time events.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on 2,437 at the moment, I have 20 hour dragon evolving, 2 on nests and one breeding, I've just planted 7 X 5 hr crops. I doubt that I'll make it, but fingers crossed! I bet I'm about 50 short lol

Rhino Keeper
    2962.. With 28 more hrs, I can harvest 7 20 hrs, 7 5 hrs and 21 1 hr crops..plus from nests..