Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Fashion Designer
    Stupid question, but did this event already start or will it start on Friday? My pop up just said I need to update...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not loving this, but this is great for those that missed out on any of these things. If I can get the masquerade that would be nice, but if not I'll be happy just playing relaxingly for the next week.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Stupid question, but did this event already start or will it start on Friday? My pop up just said I need to update...
    Already started. This time around you can only collect Masks from Hatching, Evolving and Harvesting food. No special trinket to collect from and nothing from battles
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Already started. This time around you can only collect Masks from Hatching, Evolving and Harvesting food. No special trinket to collect from and nothing from battles
    Nothing from quests either..

Executive Chef
    So at the end all decors are something that I allready have.good thing for habitat i'm happy about that.I dont have Venetian so thats good for me and I think Masquarade dragon looks fabulous and worth to have it.Dreamweawer is allready playin around my island......I think.

Ohhhh yes ........we need 2.900 masks for last individual prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So apparently that means I can't play 2 out of 3 events now because I have to play with an older Dragon Story version, even though all my devices are pretty new. I would really like to use a swear word right now

I already own Dreamweaver and don't care about the other dragons, but it's still frustrating. And they were able to make the World Event even more difficult and less fun? This event used to be my favorite

I think S8 has done an excellent job of turning people's favorite event into one of the worst events. Fewer Dragons, more points required, less options to earn points, and now recycled prizes?

Well done, S8. Well done.

But on a serious note, Flatfoot has designed yet another gorgeous dragon in the Masquerade. I'll do what I can to reach it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    So apparently that means I can't play 2 out of 3 events now because I have to play with an older Dragon Story version, even though all my devices are pretty new. I would really like to use a swear word right now

I already own Dreamweaver and don't care about the other dragons, but it's still frustrating. And they were able to make the World Event even more difficult and less fun? This event used to be my favorite
    Why can't you play a new last DS version Tropicam island? All events are there......

Rhino Keeper
    How many masks do we get for hatching, evolving, and harvesting? Is it calculated by the number of hours each task takes to complete?

It seems like some players aren't happy about the prizes but I'm looking forward to trying to get all of these as I have only been playing DS for a few months. I don't have any of these decorations or dragons yet (but I also don't have any room to put the decorations so into storage they go!).

Executive Chef
    And now we get two events going on at the same time? Seriously?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast