Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone,

About 4.5 hours ago, I was harvesting my 5 hour Diamondates crops with my Mask item count at 1,597. With 7 farms and double points, the Mask item count should have incremented by 70 to 1,667. However, I noticed when I harvested from my first 3 farms, no message popped up to notify me that any masks had been collected. Only when I harvested from my 4th farm did the messages start to pop-up. After harvesting and re-planting, I closed and re-opened my DS app to see if the counter would update to the expected amount, but it only incremented to 1,637.

I have submitted to bug report to TeamLava Support. These counters need to increment correctly as it is pretty challenging to collect the requisite 2,900 Masks for the last dragon is pretty challenging! Has anyone experienced this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    988 right now, really doubt I'll get the final prize, but will play whenever I can
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Yes this event is easy if you have spent the gold on the infrastructure for nests and evolution temples and the overlap was interesting as it possibly made more players engage with the leadership board event. Besides the rehashed dragons the biggest complaints are over the fact that you need to spend the gold to get the infrastructure required.
    I do not have the gold for that and the only event for me that I now look forward to is the Dragon Tales. However this means I am saving food when possible for the vast amounts required for that.
    I have been running my evolution temple nearly continuously by buying Water Dragons or evolving dragons that I have doubled up on to level 4 then selling or trading them. I am also very slowly, one piece of food a day, evolving three dragons to level 15, I have quiet a few now so tournaments are easier now.
    That is how this game has changed for me, and if S8 keeps reducing the time between events here will not be enough time for grow enough food for the Dragon Tales and still keep the three dragons I feed happy and an unhappy dragon will then leave the isles for better pastures.

1434 right now.
    Currently playing: Dragon Story Level 147

Executive Chef
    1855. Helped by new Glimmer hybrid who now sits on the nest for 30 hours, also trying to evolve L9 Dragons to L10 when I have food spare to do so ..... Play regularly and for 2 1/2 + years but it's still difficult to stand a chance to get the masquerade ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    1100 on the spot, really limited playing time, I only played once today, so as I've said, I won't get the final prize but ah well, won't bother me to miss it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

1932 ATM. I do have 2 nests, 2 evolution temples and the breeding roost activated when it was on sale last weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    so what time does this go back to normal mask is it 8am GMT keep forgettin the reset time tys

Executive Chef
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Does anyone know if double points finish just before the next reset starts?