Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Yay for the double points. Now I can have a chance at the habitat and community prizes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Thank you so much for the x2 weekend! Will still be hard for me to get to 2900 (2 nests, 1 evolution temple, 7 farms), impossible without spending gold, but at least more feasible.
    May be possible if you have been playing and keeping your nests, farms and temple working 24 hrs..
    Your total of 2 nests, 7 farms and temple is 10
    10 x 24 hrs = 240 points
    240 x 2 = 480 points on weekend
    Total points for 10 days = (480 x 3) + (240 x 7) = 3120

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b52czoT.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	33446

The double points aren't just for the weekend. They last all the way til Tuesday. Giving this event the effect of 14 days.

If if you only have 1 Nest and 1 Evolution Temple, you can now potentially get the final prize without spending Gold. 216 a day for 14 days gives you 3024 points.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohh didn't notice it was till Tuesday.. Well should be able to get the last dragon now.. Thanks S8..

Fashion Designer
    I earned the habitat and it's not in my storage. I earned it yesterday and I've reset and waited and nothing. I know... Contact s8, but that's annoying because it takes a ton of work and multiple emails to explain something so basic. I earned it and it didn't show up in my storage. That's it, end of story.

Rhino Keeper
    No information on what time on Tuesday it'll finish though, but it's at least 3 full day (Saturday, Sunday, Monday). Because of studies and sleep I can't get the full 24 hours out of the day, I can plan the farms and evolutions well enough but breeding and egg hatching can finish at bad times, for example in the middle of the night - I'm not setting my alarm for this game!

I've 587 points now with 7 Diamondates finishing soon - I'll have to spend some gold to speed up before going to bed but I think the final dragon is worth a couple gold bars. Will see where I am after the x2 days though, if I'm too far off I'm not going to bother

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I earned the habitat and it's not in my storage. I earned it yesterday and I've reset and waited and nothing. I know... Contact s8, but that's annoying because it takes a ton of work and multiple emails to explain something so basic. I earned it and it didn't show up in my storage. That's it, end of story.
    It's been 24 hours and numerous shut downs etc and nothing. Then, I post about my woes and it shows up. Lol. Of course. I guess I need to realize it's just a game and quit getting frustrated.

Fashion Designer
    To bad you don't get points from battle arena... Not worth the time to get Teacher dragon unless you get points

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    To bad you don't get points from battle arena... Not worth the time to get Teacher dragon unless you get points
    Unless you happen to be a teacher yourself!

Rhino Keeper
    thanks TL now if i get close and still fail short on my main i will gladly spend some gold to finish now