Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Event: Masquerade Ball Sept. 6th 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    I quite agree, I prefer to save for gold producing dragons (and nice habitats)
    Nice to see someone agree with me on gold saving
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I feel the same ..... Long term players are getting frustrated with replays instead of doable better spaced targets to fight and struggle for
    I don't enjoy feeling that way but I'm not enjoying where this has been going. If you've got devoted, daily players for years and years you should be celebrating them! I'm not begrudging the new folks. If they had the older dragons as well as new stuff for us it would feel better. I honestly don't know why I should try for that new dragon, it's just going to
    Come back in a tourney or something within a year. Not worth ****ing myself when a "limited" or hard fought prize dragon really isn't.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed, that's why I said they want us to play full time, reading some posts in previous pages though it doesn't seem like the last one can be obtained even playing full time without spending gold
    Yes I agree with you Kennedward. The event is not to end without buying gold with Euros . But I will not do , I find it a pity that it is made more difficult for normal players.

Why did this game reset my progress? I had over 194 masks now it reset to 0000. I farmed food and now at 35. Storm8 needs to fix these stupid bugs with their game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Benito_ View Post
    Why did this game reset my progress? I had over 194 masks now it reset to 0000. I farmed food and now at 35. Storm8 needs to fix these stupid bugs with their game.
    You have an Internet crash . Make delete these steps game , recharge and if you do not see the number of masks , write support@storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    You have an Internet crash . Make delete these steps game , recharge and if you do not see the number of masks , write support@storm8.com
    It dumped my points again and I am back to 000000000000 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Benito_ View Post
    It dumped my points again and I am back to 000000000000 again.
    Sent email about problem to helpless desk. Will get response in about 2 weeks.

Fashion Designer
    Lost all the points .....

i have sent mail already, dunno does it help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	33411

Name:	Noname.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	33412

just realize that I am not the ONLY one -__-
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 09-07-16 at 09:48 AM.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I can't even play the current versions of the game now. The game crashes before the map requests pop up. Tried clearing cache and force stop but those aren't helping. Plus I was robbed again of masks. Now I've had a total of 82 disappear. 55 the first time and 27 the second time. I'm on Droid and I don't know whether I have too many neighbors or whether the leaderboard + world event are causing these crashes but they need to make all achievements in the Halloween version creditable to the new versions until they fix them. This game is getting frustrating as they can see in these forums.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    Lost all the points .....

i have sent mail already, dunno does it help

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	33411

Name:	Noname.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	33412

just realize that I am not the ONLY one -__-
    I sent an e-mail and didn't get a personal response. Apparently nothing's getting done about this.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast