Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Crafting Dragon: Teacher Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Is anyone else noticing that regular, non-tournament, battles are getting increasingly more difficult? In the last two days or so, I've had particular trouble with a Genie 14 and now a Kitsune 14. Even using level 14 champs or level 15 Diamond/Hybrids aren't working. It's really weird
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I got the game to stop crashing for a minute, battled, and got a school supply. So it's there! Just won't stop crashing long enough for me to see if it shows up on battle arena now.

Yes, moved to sd card, reinstalled, force stop, etc etc etc...and only steady version for buying habitats, mining, battling..Halloween. ..no longer supported!

So, this guy might be there...I can't see it yet! Good luck all trying
    Yes only good version and we can't use it anymore.... 31 crashes before I was able to buy a habitat that stays...😠
    Good point about the crashes is with the battles!!!
    If I loose a battle, I don't heal! Close the battlefield asap, and buy a habitat! Game crashes, after restarting the game, I have a new change to win the same battle most of the times... 😂

Nightclub Owner
    Just started crafting #1 - with the double parts coming in through the tourney, I'm sure I'll be crafting another one before long

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how long this dragon is in the battle arena for?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    It was released on September 6th and usually sticks around for about a month or 5 weeks. Mods please correct me if I'm mistaken

Rhino Keeper
    She's on the nest and already 28 pieces in storage for my second!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    As Amerirish noted, 4 -5 weeks is a good time estimate. 27 out of 31 previous Arena dragons fell within this timeframe. 3 lasted longer and 1 was shorter (25 days).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Is anyone else noticing that regular, non-tournament, battles are getting increasingly more difficult? In the last two days or so, I've had particular trouble with a Genie 14 and now a Kitsune 14. Even using level 14 champs or level 15 Diamond/Hybrids aren't working. It's really weird
    Yes I noticed about 3to 4 weeks ago, opponent are a higher level than they were before and more difficult to win ....... I seem to be finding the the colour coding is much more important to win and magic has more of its place .....

But crafting teacher egg just on the nest
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    No, not particularly. Got Teacher in the spell shop just before the tournament, Fire lvl 15 won about 90% of the battles.
    Will have 60 school supplies after the tournament, maybe I'll craft a second. Not that I need any, but large onyx's are pretty hard to get. So maybe.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    First one crafting, might try to get another one to trade.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast