Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Crafting Dragon: Teacher Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    No warning is supremely stupid, though. Because now you can't even coax your customers into spending gems for the missing parts to hurry up and craft before expiration. Not a smart move. Just another way to stick it to the customers. It hurts them and us. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. They need to fix that. Or at least address it. Zero warning feels like a mistake on someone's part at S8.
    Last edited by D_Raho; 10-04-16 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    This maybe the new norm, we normally have them for 4 weeks and this one disappeared 4 weeks to the day. I believe that the mining dragon will also leave at exactly 4 weeks to the day as well, will not have time to get parts for another but will mine solely for food availability.
    Yes, i know that every crafting dragon lasts about 4 weeks and so the expected expiration day would be either today or Friday.
    There was no warning for today and for this reason i was expecting to see the pop up notice for the Friday, but instead of this, they replaced the dragon.
    If it was a teaser that would bring them more money, they wouldn't forget to announce it!
    So, i don't care if it is a new norm or not, but unfortunately lately all the new norms are against the players and we always have to expect the unexpected in a bad way, which makes the game less fun...

In regards to the Teacher Dragon, we are sorry that there was no notice. Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with this matter. Thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Yes, i know that every crafting dragon lasts about 4 weeks and so the expected expiration day would be either today or Friday.
    There was no warning for today and for this reason i was expecting to see the pop up notice for the Friday, but instead of this, they replaced the dragon.
    If it was a teaser that would bring them more money, they wouldn't forget to announce it!
    So, i don't care if it is a new norm or not, but unfortunately lately all the new norms are against the players and we always have to expect the unexpected in a bad way, which makes the game less fun...
    Look, I couldn't agree with you more but these new norms do not benefit the player, I understand that Storm8 is a business and needs to make money but I think our needs as consumers have to be addressed as well.

We are all human, humans make mistakes, programmers are human, hence they make mistakes, even Chefs like me make mistakes but ours can be lethal, this is a game!

Lethal is the wrong word, fatal would be better with a person who has food allergies.
    Last edited by random59; 10-05-16 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Correction of phrase used

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to craft the second one just in time. If I would have postponed it just a little bit I would have lost it. So I feel pretty lucky about this.
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneGodfrey View Post
    What should we say to support? Just tell them how it was a stupid move or something? I don't see what they would be able to address, here.
    Quote Originally Posted by june_ft View Post
    Agree, i don't see how support can help with this.
    I am sorry that this happened. The support team has been address on how to handle this. Please just let them know that you are writing in about the Teacher Dragon. You will need to write in to receive help on this matter.

The game teams have already been made aware of the missing notification in-game for the Teacher Dragon. Again, I am sorry that this happened and no notifications were made for our players. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I am sorry that this happened. The support team has been address on how to handle this. Please just let them know that you are writing in about the Teacher Dragon. You will need to write in to receive help on this matter.

The game teams have already been made aware of the missing notification in-game for the Teacher Dragon. Again, I am sorry that this happened and no notifications were made for our players. Thank you!
    Can you write in about several accounts at the same time? I was working on the Teacher Dragon on all my accounts, just don't know if it's okay to list multiple accounts in one email to them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    Can you write in about several accounts at the same time? I was working on the Teacher Dragon on all my accounts, just don't know if it's okay to list multiple accounts in one email to them.
    It's fine to write in on several accounts. You just need to let them know specific info for individual account. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It's fine to write in on several accounts. You just need to let them know specific info for individual account. Hope this helps.
    Thank you

Please bear with the newbie; I am just trying to figure this all out...I have 78 apples in storage....is it possible this dragon will be offered again at some time? Is there anything that can be done with the ones left in storage?

Thanks so much,
    ID: LadyPuercoLoco
    Last edited by LadyPuercoLoco; 10-08-16 at 08:17 AM. Reason: autocorrect error

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast