Thread: Lagging and Event Icons?

Fashion Designer

Lagging and Event Icons?

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before (and this forum is difficult to search), but I am starting to think my game lagging is directly related to how many event icons and sale offers are on the right side of the screen. When there are more than 3, my game lags horribly- the coins fly through the air in extra slow motion, the arena fights hang and look jerky, panning is not smooth, and load times are much longer. When there are fewer icons, my game runs smoothly. Does anyone else notice this?

I just realized this might be the problem and still need to test it out when the current events end. My game was running fine until the new tourney started, and last time my game was horribly laggy was during the last Spin to Win.

Fashion Designer
    Yep! Just opened my game for the first time today and the Warpaint tournament icon is gone, so I only have 3 icons: 2 event and 1 sale. My game is running smoothly again. No lagging and the leaderboard wheel spun easily on the first try.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Yep! Just opened my game for the first time today and the Warpaint tournament icon is gone, so I only have 3 icons: 2 event and 1 sale. My game is running smoothly again. No lagging and the leaderboard wheel spun easily on the first try.
    Thats interesting. My isle has been like you explained. I will take more notice in the future.
    Not long ago every time I tried to buy something I had pop up saying not enough coins but purchase went thru. Btw I'm a multi billionaire....in this game lol. After couple days I noticed my coins were going DOWN whilst collecting from habitats. That mustv been going on for awhile because I only had a few billion left...lol only. I told storm8 and they said that happens when reaching a certain count and offered to remove cons and keep them for when I want them...as if I will need them lol. Anyway, once they'd taken them my game ran smoothly for awhile so thought it was because of that but now since reading your post am wondering and can't remember if icons were there then not so I'll deffinately take more notice now. Thanks for sharing that☆

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I think you're on to something here. I've just been over to ds and it is smoother than it was. Still not smooth but I do have 670 dragons flying about. I have 3 icons too now. Will see if improves even more when spin is gone. This may end up being a good feedback for storm8 so they can do something about it....lololol

Fashion Designer
    I have noticed that whenever there is a Dragon Tales active performance drops by a lot. I haven't paid any attention to other icons

Fashion Designer
    Leaderboard, LB Wheel, Warpaint Tourney, Sale = 4 event icons = horrible lag
    Leaderboard, LB Wheel, Sale = 3 icons = no lag
    Leaderboard, LB Wheel, World Event, Sale = 4 icons = lagging badly again
    World Event, Sale, LB results = 3 icons = no lag