Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Liger - 2016 Sep 2

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on round 15. Have tried all my level 15 water or earth or gem twice. Have lost more than 10 times. Have lost about 25 times since round 8. Because of being behind due to a busy Labor Day weekend, I've been using gold to speed up battling. Wish I hadn't even started this tournament! I have 86 creatures in storage, some duplicates, many hard won tournaments or tales. Why do I need another, I have to ask myself! Is it time to cut my losses and stop? I had really wanted the toad in the last tourney too but quit with 4 to go.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    Stuck on round 15. Have tried all my level 15 water or earth or gem twice. Have lost more than 10 times. Have lost about 25 times since round 8. Because of being behind due to a busy Labor Day weekend, I've been using gold to speed up battling. Wish I hadn't even started this tournament! I have 86 creatures in storage, some duplicates, many hard won tournaments or tales. Why do I need another, I have to ask myself! Is it time to cut my losses and stop? I had really wanted the toad in the last tourney too but quit with 4 to go.
    Did you Cactus Kitsune nature, take if not take Ultra Rare or Super Rare fire / nature or crystal / water good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately Cactus Kitsune that I think I got in the last leaderboard is still in storage. My Pearl Peryton isn't winning either. Thanks for suggestion. Wish there was a limit to the losing on any single one creature.

Fashion Designer
    I've finished the tournament and Liger is in safety in storage. Even though I didn't keep record my tournament, I wish I had now, as I only had 4 loses.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	33348
    1 of my loses but I just had to put these 2 up against each other.

I haven't had much luck in the previous 2 tournaments, missing out on winning the final prize due to been stuck on a particular round and no matter which rarest selected fighter I chose, I just couldn't get past it, so it's nice to be victorious.

Congratulations to all who have finished the tournament and good luck to those still competing.

Rhino Keeper
    After taking a good hour break to rest and calm down, I finally got my Liger! Lost 2 more times in round 15 for more than 12 losses in that round, lost once in round 16, lost twice in round 17, and beat Liger in round 18 with Aries level 10 on first attempt. Overall, I spent about 150 gold to speed up (no ultimates) because I had 11 more rounds to go on this last day of tournament. Liger and some of my others creatures need to start coming out of storage soon. Really like the design of this one and it will go nicely with the other lion types in my forest. That means it's time to get Leo out of storage too!

Good luck to others still battling!

Rhino Keeper
    First tournament I've failed at in almost a year. I started off great winning 8 rounds the first day (considering it started at 2:30 PM) but the Cheep (#11) took me ALL Saturday & 2x Sunday morning. But since I battle every hour I figured I could get the last 7. But that Menora
    Was worse. I had 12 tries before I finally beat it. And I have some good ultras and loads of 15's. But then at 11:30 PM VIRGO stuck me. I wouldn't mind speeding up with gems if I'm one or two away, but I was 5 out. The ironic thing is I haven't been thrilled with all the animals I have won lately, gecko Roman, exploding toad, GI Joey, pokey pilot etc. and it wouldn't have mattered if I didn't. But the Liger was the first in months I've really been excited about and then I was pathetic. Pride cometh before a fall. Hopefully the Liger will show up in a spin to win or a leaderboard or even a re do battle like Moleton. Congrats to those who did win. This one kicked my butt.

Rhino Keeper
    does anyone know the hatching time please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    does anyone know the hatching time please?
    Look post #6

Executive Chef
    Well I didn't get this one. That storking was a nightmare, just ran out of time

Rhino Keeper
    Hey there thanks a bunch Drachenia, totally missed that one

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast