Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Liger - 2016 Sep 2

Banned
    I know there are lotsvof ways to beat the gummy bear. I used tock rhijo ajd beat it first try👦👧💖

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    I know there are lotsvof ways to beat the gummy bear. I used tock rhijo ajd beat it first try👦👧💖
    I meant Rock Rhino

Having trouble with level 11 D/N have tried pyro pony, mouse guard, Treent (level 13) x2, my lion pride is only level 10. Has anyone else got any ideas?? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adbanaghan View Post
    Having trouble with level 11 D/N have tried pyro pony, mouse guard, Treent (level 13) x2, my lion pride is only level 10. Has anyone else got any ideas?? Thanks
    I think I used cactus kitsune on one account and Aries on the other, both won first try

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I think I used cactus kitsune on one account and Aries on the other, both won first try
    Both of mine are under level 10 each, haven't got any food due to the ranking tournament, thanks anyway

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adbanaghan View Post
    Both of mine are under level 10 each, haven't got any food due to the ranking tournament, thanks anyway
    I've had plenty of animals under 10 win in tournaments.. Some hit critical more than others but if you have kitsune or a good fire element go ahead and try it.. I've had a level 4 win after my level 15 kept failing lol you'll find some animals you'll tend to go to more because they hit critical more often good luck!

Executive Chef
    that storking! It will not go down and i have been fighting all day! It will need to go down at some point! Right, lol?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    that storking! It will not go down and i have been fighting all day! It will need to go down at some point! Right, lol?
    Aww! I got stuck on that one too, stubborn thing you'll get it!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Aww! I got stuck on that one too, stubborn thing you'll get it!!

Thanks, I'm glad it's not just me!

Executive Chef
    Hello I want to feed Liger on Epic, he needs fodder as an Ultra Rare . TL please reduce feed costs , or higher feed in the farm to grow .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast