Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Seasonal / Holiday Sale

Executive Chef
    It's December, can we have a Christmas sale like other games please.

Do not lock items.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    I agree with these posts, there are still tons of players who never had access to holiday items.

It's really fun seeing farms decorated for the holidays. Almost everyday someone stops by to ask where I got my Christmas Trees (actually called Candy Cane Trees).

I would love to have a chance to get the Holly Trees and Snowy Pines that show as being locked out.

Please bring back some of the crops, trees, and decor items.

Please let us unlock the red poinsettias too. Pretty please! Christmas is only 11 days away. We want to buy now. Please please please
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

New Resident
    Wow, 10 days till Christmas & still no reply or decorations added to the store from Storm8. I guess I'll go through another Christmas without. Thanks for nothing Storm8 so disappointed!

Petefan3792

I'm a long time player (3-4 yrs) and I'm trying to figure out the seasonal items. If I'm right I'm gathering that they are no longer available. Which is sad cause it would be awesome to decorate for the holidays. I'm not sure how I missed them. If anyone had more info I'd sure like to find out what I can. Have a great day!

New Resident
    I would also like the option of decorating my farm. How do you get the Christmas /seasonal trees I see in other farms?

New Resident
    This is what I'm complaining about! No Christmas chests in Enhancements and we want the trees and crops unlocked. Come on Team lava you can put a few chests back in the game and unlock the crops & trees, I don't think that's asking too much. It would make everyone's Christmas. PLEASE! Ok I'm done begging, a loyal farm story player always!

Executive Chef
    With 4 days left for Christmas and still nothing, how about surprising us with some holiday cheer TeamLava!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I agree. Since this game gets no updates, this is what S8 can at least do.

Quadruple, quintuple ditto!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast