Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Recipes

Anyone know where we can easily get the recipes even though the stoves are occupied? Trying to save the ingredients for the Australia Cruise Event or any other items. I can only think of printing screens at time stoves are free. Thanks for your help!

This next cruise for thanksgiving I have already completed last year, if I complete it again will he come more than he does now? Thanks for your help....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkobra73 View Post
    This next cruise for thanksgiving I have already completed last year, if I complete it again will he come more than he does now? Thanks for your help....
    No he will not.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

More slots in cruises

Can someone please tell me if you buy for 75 gems another slot for more orders in cruises if it is permanent and will be there when you complete another cruise.. don't want to buy and then discover it is not permanent .. many thanks..

"Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    its the same deal, they have to be purchased for every event. both the extra slot and the assistants are like that. expensive, for what they are..."
    "Thanks, I had it for more than one challenge though. Until the recent update I didn't have to repurchase for every challenge. Just seems a bit sneaky and yes they are a ridiculous cost for a one off use."

Just found the above posts in the forum which was dated 26-8-15.. This is why I was wondering if the slot is permanent or for a one of use or not.. I have 3 slots at the moment and to purchase slot 4 it is 75gems.. Back in 2015 it was 250gems!!
    Last edited by BonnieBobbles; 11-23-16 at 03:53 AM. Reason: changed colour

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Can someone please tell me if you buy for 75 gems another slot for more orders in cruises if it is permanent and will be there when you complete another cruise.. don't want to buy and then discover it is not permanent .. many thanks..
    The extra slot and helpers are only good for the current cruise. They do not carry over to the next cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The extra slot and helpers are only good for the current cruise. They do not carry over to the next cruise.
    Thank you.. will not be wasting 75 gems if not carried over!! My finger was literally on it to buy when I thought. Wait a minute.. I better ask the experts in the forum!! Glad I did!! xx

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Thank you.. will not be wasting 75 gems if not carried over!! My finger was literally on it to buy when I thought. Wait a minute.. I better ask the experts in the forum!! Glad I did!! xx
    Happy to help. Can't say I'm expert but I am learning from everyone as well. This is a great place for us to share and learn from each other. Btw I do find the additional slot handy if one has limited play time on last day. It's either speed up Day 10 or add slot. 75gems is cheaper than speeding up. Good luck for your cruise!

Why i have to make the mini pumpkin pies while the cruise is gone few days ago and i didn't completed at last phase!?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast