Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    I've decorated for Halloween and I put out the cauldron appliance for decoration. This was a few days ago. Today, all of a sudden, I am now getting visits from the witch dropping her potion, caramel sauce and green apples have appeared in my pantry store, customers are dropping candy corn with coins when I tap on the water symbol, and recipes from the Halloween event last year have appeared not only in the cauldron but other appliances (candy apples, peanut butter cups). There are no goals related to these things in my goal list. Are all these things appearing because I put my cauldron out? If so, why did it wait a few days to kickstart? Should I put away the cauldron and reinstall the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    If you tap once on the blue sign to expand your restaurant you'll see this line in the middle at the bottom of the screen:
    "Buy Expansion ..." Where I typed the the 3 dots it shows the number of the next expansion you can buy.
    Thnx - I'm expanding right now so I'll have to wait till that finishes to find out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I've decorated for Halloween and I put out the cauldron appliance for decoration. This was a few days ago. Today, all of a sudden, I am now getting visits from the witch dropping her potion, caramel sauce and green apples have appeared in my pantry store, customers are dropping candy corn with coins when I tap on the water symbol, and recipes from the Halloween event last year have appeared not only in the cauldron but other appliances (candy apples, peanut butter cups). There are no goals related to these things in my goal list. Are all these things appearing because I put my cauldron out? If so, why did it wait a few days to kickstart? Should I put away the cauldron and reinstall the game?
    The update started this afternoon for me - this is my first Halloween on the game. I assume it is a regular Thursday update - just a coincidence with your redecorating. Or maybe u r psychic!

Just a quick few questions.

On what level do I need to be on to be able to purchase another deep fryer? I'm on level 52 right now. Will the food truck or the Shipwreck ever open up? Also please add me at TristinaR143 🤗

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TristinaR143 View Post
    On what level do I need to be on to be able to purchase another deep fryer? I'm on level 52 right now. Will the food truck or the Shipwreck ever open up? Also please add me at TristinaR143 ��
    The 2nd deep fryer is available for 125 gems. Check your appliance tab.

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

How do I tap Marilyn??????? Where is she??????? I never was able to tap Miguel or The Bride! Never.

Fashion Designer
    You have to complete all ten days of cruise for them to visit your restaurant. good luck!

Sorry for the silly newbie question, but...

When you serve a dish, it drops blue stars and yellow stars. It know the blue stars are XP. What are the yellow stars - toward mastery of a dish?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Sorry for the silly newbie question, but...

When you serve a dish, it drops blue stars and yellow stars. It know the blue stars are XP. What are the yellow stars - toward mastery of a dish?
    No need for apology. This forum is to help everyone and no question is too silly. You are correct - the yellow stars are the mastery stars. You get 1 star for every level you mastered any recipe.

Thanks!!! ��

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast