Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    You need to use them to unlock stamp recipes, here is some more information.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...amp-Collecting

Rhino Keeper
    I have completed all of the requirements for the side dishes on the Chuseok cruise although I did not complete the cruise itself. I have reached Star Level 3 for the Japche recipe, Star Level 2 for the Pajeon recipe and Star Level 1 for the Sikhye recipe. But upon completion, I have yet to be awarded the 1,000 coins or the 4 Gold Stamps. Finishing the cruise is NOT a requirement for obtaining the 4 Gold Stamps so why won't they give me my reward? Help! Does anyone have an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    I have completed all of the requirements for the side dishes on the Chuseok cruise although I did not complete the cruise itself. I have reached Star Level 3 for the Japche recipe, Star Level 2 for the Pajeon recipe and Star Level 1 for the Sikhye recipe. But upon completion, I have yet to be awarded the 1,000 coins or the 4 Gold Stamps. Finishing the cruise is NOT a requirement for obtaining the 4 Gold Stamps so why won't they give me my reward? Help! Does anyone have an answer?
    Finishing the cruise IS indirectly a requirement for obtaining the 4 Glod Stamps, because in addition to star level 3,2 and 1 of the side dishes (which you have) you ALSO need to cook the recipe that the character give you once you complete the cruise. So you have to finish the cruise to be able to complete all the goal. Sorry that you lost time, but next cruise you will know..

Quote Originally Posted by gita44 View Post
    Hello!
    Does anyone encounter problems with the game after updating to iPadOS 13 like 'unable to rotate screen', 'some of the icons are appearing in the middle of the screen'.... does anyone know how to solve this issues please. Thank you.
    I've started a bug thread with your post. Please see my reply there.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-iOS-13-issues

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415