Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

New Resident
    Is restaurant story 2 down? I cannot access

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lawla12 View Post
    Is restaurant story 2 down? I cannot access
    My game was working fine at the time of your post. Try checking your internet connection.

The last 3 times when Lani had the 48 hour goal. I clicked to start, saw the request and it disappeared. Just happened again near the end of the Space cruise.

I have been playing for years and have always completed the 48 hour quest until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This is a known issue. See this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-disappeared
    Thank you. I came here looking for answers after several months of this problem. I could not find the question. I have read the responses. Very disappointing as I always was able to complete this except for the last 3 ( or more?) Lani events.

Host(ess)
    I do not understand why we still can add people on restaurant story 2. Only facebook? Why have a add me post but not implement it??

New Resident
    I have stopped playing restaurant story 2 for some times and I have recently back to play the game. However, I didn?t get any new furniture style for purchase for the cruise events since then. I suppose new furniture style would be available for every cruise events right? I really want to change the style in my restaurant. Please help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by siumao View Post
    I have stopped playing restaurant story 2 for some times and I have recently back to play the game. However, I didn?t get any new furniture style for purchase for the cruise events since then. I suppose new furniture style would be available for every cruise events right? I really want to change the style in my restaurant. Please help!
    Warmest welcome back!

Sometimes we get new items to purchase during cruise but sometimes we don't. We get new limited time recipes for this cruise. I hope the team will start to bring back more new items for us to purchase for future cruises.

Help!

I am needing to find out about 2 things. 1) I purchased a mixer and not sure what I am suppose to do an/or use with the dough and tomato sauce that I keep making with it. 2.) How do I get a Pizza Oven?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tshafer1423 View Post
    I am needing to find out about 2 things. 1) I purchased a mixer and not sure what I am suppose to do an/or use with the dough and tomato sauce that I keep making with it. 2.) How do I get a Pizza Oven?
    Check the market ( where you purchased the mixer). You will need to buy and place the Pizza Oven.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request