Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

You need to use them to unlock stamp recipes, here is some more information.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...amp-Collecting

Rhino Keeper
    I have completed all of the requirements for the side dishes on the Chuseok cruise although I did not complete the cruise itself. I have reached Star Level 3 for the Japche recipe, Star Level 2 for the Pajeon recipe and Star Level 1 for the Sikhye recipe. But upon completion, I have yet to be awarded the 1,000 coins or the 4 Gold Stamps. Finishing the cruise is NOT a requirement for obtaining the 4 Gold Stamps so why won't they give me my reward? Help! Does anyone have an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    I have completed all of the requirements for the side dishes on the Chuseok cruise although I did not complete the cruise itself. I have reached Star Level 3 for the Japche recipe, Star Level 2 for the Pajeon recipe and Star Level 1 for the Sikhye recipe. But upon completion, I have yet to be awarded the 1,000 coins or the 4 Gold Stamps. Finishing the cruise is NOT a requirement for obtaining the 4 Gold Stamps so why won't they give me my reward? Help! Does anyone have an answer?
    Finishing the cruise IS indirectly a requirement for obtaining the 4 Glod Stamps, because in addition to star level 3,2 and 1 of the side dishes (which you have) you ALSO need to cook the recipe that the character give you once you complete the cruise. So you have to finish the cruise to be able to complete all the goal. Sorry that you lost time, but next cruise you will know..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gita44 View Post
    Hello!
    Does anyone encounter problems with the game after updating to iPadOS 13 like 'unable to rotate screen', 'some of the icons are appearing in the middle of the screen'.... does anyone know how to solve this issues please. Thank you.
    I've started a bug thread with your post. Please see my reply there.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-iOS-13-issues

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having an issue with cruise character not showing up after cruise is completed? I’m waiting on Sioux Chief to show and still hasn’t. This happens to me frequently where I’m forced to use gems so I can complete recipe or lose it. Thanks!

Hi, might be a dumb question, but how do I use Mastery Spice? I don't see a way to add it to my food but apparently it's supposed to help me earn more coins and exp? Please help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by freddierocks View Post
    Hi, might be a dumb question, but how do I use Mastery Spice? I don't see a way to add it to my food but apparently it's supposed to help me earn more coins and exp? Please help!
    Start your food, then tap on food and you will see your spice box pop up on the right. Tap the spice you want and it will shake onto the food.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    How do I use quick serves

I just noticed that the bug that placed the To Do List icons in the middle of the screen on the Ipad. Has now been resolved, they are now on the side of the screen where they should be.

Thank you for fixing that!

New Resident
    where is the baker's flour? I need to unlock it but when I click GO, it takes me to the general store - there is no baker's flour there. (the flour in the pitcher)