Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstagran View Post
    having stressfully completed the last two cruises I was wondering, if you open the extra slot to cook a 4th dish do you have that the whole of the cruise or just the day you bought it. Thanks
    The extra slot and helpers available for gems apply to the entire duration of your cruise. FYI they don't carry to the next cruise. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The extra slot and helpers available for gems apply to the entire duration of your cruise. FYI they don't carry to the next cruise. Hope this helps.
    Thank you, helps a lot

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstagran View Post
    Thank you, helps a lot
    You are very welcome. Cruises were more difficult when I first started out because my pantry size and shops not quite expanded but they do get easier once you have bigger pantry size and shops. Yours will get easier too. The Main Cruise Guide contains lots of helpful tips shared by the community, have a read if you havent. Good luck.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    Hi! I have barely started (lvl 7) and got stuck at a goal that asks me to serve Cornbread with Honey. I can't find such a recepie anywhere! Is it a known bug? What can I do (apart from skipping it for Gems)? I had skipped one with a similar problem already, but if they keep appearing I just can't play... Thanks in advance!
    Cornbread with honey is a Restaurant Story 1 recipe. I've moved your post and replied you here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1399647

Question

How long do we have before we are forced to start the cruise? I am going on vacation in 2 days and will be without internet for a week. Will I still have time to complete the new cruise that just started today?

Grand Emperor
    Let me try to find out. I will advise you let it autostart. I was in the same situation as you are now, let it autostart and caught up in the later days as the first few days were easier. Will post in the Festival Cruise - Feb 23, 2017 thread when I know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    the clover unlock at lv58, but the goal pop up at lv57... so a well known bug
    Ah thanks for that. I too have been madly planting my farm trying to get Clove.

Farm Supplier
    I just recently started playing again, where are the gifts from neighbours to be found? And is there any way to control which herbs you grow as I keep ending up with loads of basil I have to discard! Also building materials - keep getting nails but need other things.

Grand Emperor
    Your coins and quickserves gifts are credited to your respective counters at the top of your game. The food gifts go into your pantry. The herbs and materials are random, I delete those I dont need or have excess of. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Ok thanks it doesn't tell you what you get though

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast