Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know anything about the Shortening that showed up in my pantry today. There doesn't seem to be anything else different. It has a 12 day timer on it.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the Shortening that showed up in my pantry today. There doesn't seem to be anything else different. It has a 12 day timer on it.
    It's part of the new Christmas/holiday event - force close and reopen the game and you should see the event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    See A Cookie Carol thread.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ShooterQatar View Post
    Why i have to make the mini pumpkin pies while the cruise is gone few days ago and i didn't completed at last phase!?
    Which goal is it? You can ignore it I guess...

New Resident

Market

How does the market work?

Grand Emperor
    The Market sells you random ingredients at regular intervals which you can buy from your shops. It's very handy when you have not opened some shops or if you are short of something needed for your event/cruise.

Hi, just want to ask that
    i have reached level 56 but i do not have the wine press or barrel, is it still not available to android platform?

Best regards

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rainee620e View Post
    Hi, just want to ask that
    i have reached level 56 but i do not have the wine press or barrel, is it still not available to android platform?

Best regards
    Sorry... I'm afraid it's still not available.

Can someone tell me which version we are on? I still have the cooking carol from over a year ago and the only other version in the App Store is a version from 2015
    Last edited by kwsstin; 02-02-17 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

having stressfully completed the last two cruises I was wondering, if you open the extra slot to cook a 4th dish do you have that the whole of the cruise or just the day you bought it. Thanks

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast