Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

Grand Emperor

Question Restaurant Story 2: Help Me I have a Question

You can ask general game play questions on this thread.

A few of us over in the Lani quest thread were wondering if Lani as a restaurant visitor dropping the occasional stamp is here to stay or that she's only here for the duration of the event ?
    *fingers crossed* I hope she stays

Triple decker

What does the triple decker do? Anything or is just for show? What items other than stoves can I buy that are helpful? Thank you for any tips or advice 😀👍

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    A few of us over in the Lani quest thread were wondering if Lani as a restaurant visitor dropping the occasional stamp is here to stay or that she's only here for the duration of the event ?
    *fingers crossed* I hope she stays
    Let me check on this.

I am not sure if I was just imagining things but I am sure I just got a notification about welcoming a PUP into the resturant?

Opened resturant but nothing was there excpet for the new Lani goals

Rhino Keeper
    Any estimate on when is the wine appliances/ingredients coming to Android OS?

New Resident
    Hi, I'm just active back on this game. Does any one know how to earn turbinado sugar (the icon looks like brown shell or something) and cheese (the icon is yellow square). I need them to complete the recipe like Dark Chocolate Mouse, Moroccan Hummus, etc.

Thanks for any responses.

Quote Originally Posted by elnymiel View Post
    Hi, I'm just active back on this game. Does any one know how to earn turbinado sugar (the icon looks like brown shell or something) and cheese (the icon is yellow square). I need them to complete the recipe like Dark Chocolate Mouse, Moroccan Hummus, etc.

Thanks for any responses.
    If you don't have it yet you need to buy the Farm Fresh Stand in the appliances menu. In this stand you order the special items such as Turbinado sugar and European butter by using stamps.
    Bronze stamp for duck eggs / 30 minutes
    Silver stamp for Turbinado sugar / 4 hours
    Gold stamp for European butter / 8 hours

After the order time has passed you can collect these items from the stand and you'll get a few of the items ordered along with recipe cards.
    To learn a new recipe you need the item such as Turbinado sugar and a certain amount of recipe cards. Once it's learned you don't need recipe cards to cook it again but just the special item.

Ways to earn stamps:
    - Daily quests for iOS users
    - Events such as cruises and the Lani quest which is currently running along with other events
    - Currently there's a "cook anything" stamp drop. Just keep cooking and every now and then a stamp drops. Chances are this is only for the duration of the quest.
    - Lani visiting the restaurant might also leave a stamp. Unsure yet whether this is a permanent addition or that it's only temporary because of the quest.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dashopepper View Post
    What does the triple decker do? Anything or is just for show? What items other than stoves can I buy that are helpful? Thank you for any tips or advice ����
    Are you referring to the Triple Decker in Restaurant Story 2? If you are, it's a recipe that you can cook.

Moved to Restaurant Story 2 forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having this issue? None of the waiters/waitresses or customers are moving. I'm able to make various dishes but no one is serving or eating, or leaving. I've tried closing out and going back into the game, not working. It's as if they're on strike! Lol

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast