Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Donkeys - Sept 1, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Thank you, Rynetory. Do we know if this is all for now? Are more goals coming that involve the other crafts? I'm torn about hoarding rope and satchels to "make" for other goals and selling to balance barn space. Thank you!
    Sorry I'm falling a bit behind on my goals so I cant answer you right now. If your farm is at a high level, I think it's safe to say there's no more goal if you dont see more after Goal 4.

Aside to high level farmers: Do you guys see other goals after Goal 4?

I'm trying to make food for the backpacks and its not counting it anyone else have this problem ?

Edit: ive turned off the tablet and did the force shutdown also
    Last edited by ethan1brothers; 09-03-16 at 01:48 PM.

Goal 4 was the last for me. I'm at level 58.

Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    I'm at level 68. Finished hiking pack goal & was waiting for next goal E.g. Maybe handbags or rope nets or something. But nothing, no new goals. Don't want to make stuff that uses buttons & gold only to find I need to re-make for a goal I'm waiting on. Any ideas anyone? Do we just get on with life again lol

No, no more goals after 4 for me either. I'm on level 68. I came here to check because it seemed odd there are new crafts but no more goals

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsA View Post
    No, no more goals after 4 for me either. I'm on level 68. I came here to check because it seemed odd there are new crafts but no more goals
    Thank you very much for your confirmation.

@Judyandthecat - I think you may be busy; I've updated Post 1. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you very much for your confirmation.

@Judyandthecat - I think you may be busy; I've updated Post 1. Thanks.
    New Goal!!

TIME LIMIT THREE DAYS

Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-06-16 at 03:52 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    New Goal!!

TIME LIMIT THREE DAYS
    Oh good, seems like this is the last goal ending with a prize skin. Thanks Judy. I've added time limit to post 1.

️Mahalo for the info... Is there a way to sell the animals and pen once we have them? And if not, can that feature be added, please? I would love to have the foal skin, but I really don't want two donkey pens. My farm is getting very crowded.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PANIOLA View Post
    ️Mahalo for the info... Is there a way to sell the animals and pen once we have them? And if not, can that feature be added, please? I would love to have the foal skin, but I really don't want two donkey pens. My farm is getting very crowded.
    Sorry PANIOLA, we wouldn't be able to sell them cos they are farm features and it's not part of the game design for us to do so. But you can drop a post in the suggestion forum to ask for more land.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast