Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Donkeys - Sept 1, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    Also wonder if I'm going to need to keep the donkeys away from the sheep and chickens.
    Donkeys are often used to protect the sheep. Great if there are wolves, coyotes and wild dogs etc. They use them in Alberta and other parts of western Canada as guard animals for sheep and cattle. If raised together, the donkeys are very protective and also raise the alarm for the rancher. They can do a lot of damage with their hooves if attacked. Also used in Australia and parts of the US.

I had no space near my other animals though. In Farm Story, I put a donkey in with other animals.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunndone View Post
    Bought pens & donkeys. Have food but won't activate to let me feed them. Any idea what could be wrong?
    Swipe the bucket to collect from them when they are jumping, then feed them. Collect again after 1.5 hrs.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    I bought one pen and 4 donkeys for the price listed above. My second pen shows 99,000 coins and the donkeys now cost 5,000 coins each. Has anyone else noticed this?? I haven't bought the second pen yet.
    Mine is the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Mine is the same.
    Ok, thanks for letting me know Rynetory!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Donkeys are often used to protect the sheep. Great if there are wolves, coyotes and wild dogs etc. They use them in Alberta and other parts of western Canada as guard animals for sheep and cattle. If raised together, the donkeys are very protective and also raise the alarm for the rancher. They can do a lot of damage with their hooves if attacked. Also used in Australia and parts of the US.
    I wasn't thinking about the donkeys hurting them, I was thinking about the sheep and chickens corrupting them. Those critters cause enough trouble with the events on their own by being uncooperative with drop rates. I appreciate the information, though! Since the donkeys would protect the sheep, I will definitely keep them separated. They do not need bodyguards.

Fashion Designer
    I've just finished goal 4 and no new goals popped up for me. Maybe that's all for now?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Do we know what level? My son has the donkey option but is level 26 and can't make buttons. Perhaps this will be like the goat introduction and you will get different goals as you reach the right level.
    The minimum level for the goals is level 26. All crafts are at level 26 except for fancy handbag which is level 31.

Where do I make string?

Hi. Ive just reached level 31 and have new options to craft items that need string, but where do I make the string? And to make a handbag, i need 4 satchel bags which I cant make either. Help please!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The minimum level for the goals is level 26. All crafts are at level 26 except for fancy handbag which is level 31.
    Thank you, Rynetory. Do we know if this is all for now? Are more goals coming that involve the other crafts? I'm torn about hoarding rope and satchels to "make" for other goals and selling to balance barn space. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruke070913 View Post
    Hi. Ive just reached level 31 and have new options to craft items that need string, but where do I make the string? And to make a handbag, i need 4 satchel bags which I cant make either. Help please!!!!
    You get these when you collect from the donkeys. They give either one rope or one satchel when you collect. Like other animals, run the bucket over them when they are jumping. Don't forget to feed them so they give you more items! 1.5 hr timer

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast