Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donkeys - Sept 1, 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

Donkeys - Sept 1, 2016

Donkey - new animal and crafts
    Minimum level 26 - Android and iOS. More information in Buildings and Crafts Guide and Farm Activities and Features Guide.

The donkey has arrived!

New animal
    Donkey - 2,500 coins each first four donkeys, 5,000 coins each last 4 donkeys (max 8)
    Donkey pen - 49,000 coins first pen, 99,000 coins 2nd pen (max 2)
    Donkey takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to produce! You will receive a Satchel or a Rope from each donkey! And of course you must feed them!

New crafts
    Donkey Feed - 2 wheat + 3 carrots (1 hour 30 minutes)
    Fancy Handbag - 4 Sachtels (random from donkey) + 3 alpaca wool + 2 buttons + 2 gold ore (7 hours in studio)
    Cargo Net - 4 rope ( random from donkeys) + 1 alpaca wool (3 hours in studio)
    Hanging Orchid - 2 Rope (from donkeys) + 3 Blue Orchids (30 minutes in Floral Shop)
    Hiking Pack - 3 Sachtels (from donkey) + 1 Granola Bar + 1 Biscuit (2 hours 30 minutes in kitchen)

Spoiler: show

Goals
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to say that the last goal is not available for our Android members.
    Goal 1 of 5: Pin The Tails
    Buy 1 donkey pen
    Buy 4 donkeys
    REWARDS: 5 bags of donkey feed, 56 experience points

Goal 2 of 5: Show 'em The Ropes
    Collect 7 Ropes (from donkeys)
    Collect 5 Sachtels (from donkeys)
    REWARDS: 400 coins, 4 ropes, 56 experience points

Goal 3 of 5: Hanging Wallflowers
    Make 6 hanging orchids in the floral shop
    Give 6 hanging orchids to Morgan
    REWARDS: 400 coins, 2 alpaca wool, 56 experience points

Goal 4 of 5: Pack It Up, Pack It In
    Make 4 Hiking Packs for Piper in the kitchen
    Give 4 Hiking Packs to Piper
    REWARDS: 400 coins, 2 alpaca wool, 56 experience points

Goal 5 of 5: Mama Didn't Raise No Foals (Time limit - 3 days)
    Buy the second Donkey Pen
    Make 3 Fancy Handbags in the Studio
    Give 3 Fancy Handbags
    REWARDS: 800 coins, 112 experience points, Baby Donkey Skin

Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-07-16 at 04:56 PM.

Hi Storm 8!

Is this a timed event or quest? I don't see a timer or anything and I am hoping that these donkeys are permanent!

Thanks (:

Woohoo android is included in this. I am assuming its permanent. I have the option to buy 2 donkey pens and 8 goats total. Super excited to be included in something thanks Storm8

Fashion Designer
    Do we know what level? My son has the donkey option but is level 26 and can't make buttons. Perhaps this will be like the goat introduction and you will get different goals as you reach the right level.
    Last edited by caron7; 09-01-16 at 06:05 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Do we know what level? My son has the donkey option but is level 26 and can't make buttons. Perhaps this will be like the goat introduction and you will get different goals as you reach the right level.
    I'm checking on this. But this is an update so he wouldnt be able to make until he reaches the level.

Grand Emperor
    The minimum level for the goals is level 26. All crafts are at level 26 except for fancy handbag which is level 31.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The minimum level for the goals is level 26. All crafts are at level 26 except for fancy handbag which is level 31.
    Thank you, Rynetory. Do we know if this is all for now? Are more goals coming that involve the other crafts? I'm torn about hoarding rope and satchels to "make" for other goals and selling to balance barn space. Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Thank you, Rynetory. Do we know if this is all for now? Are more goals coming that involve the other crafts? I'm torn about hoarding rope and satchels to "make" for other goals and selling to balance barn space. Thank you!
    Sorry I'm falling a bit behind on my goals so I cant answer you right now. If your farm is at a high level, I think it's safe to say there's no more goal if you dont see more after Goal 4.

Aside to high level farmers: Do you guys see other goals after Goal 4?

Goal 4 was the last for me. I'm at level 58.

No, no more goals after 4 for me either. I'm on level 68. I came here to check because it seemed odd there are new crafts but no more goals

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast