Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Donkeys - Sept 1, 2016

Cargo Netting

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thanks!!!!!
    Is the Cargo netting I keep seeing, part of this event? If not, what is it for?
    Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    Is the Cargo netting I keep seeing, part of this event? If not, what is it for?
    Thanks
    No it is a new craft in the studio made from ropes collected from the donkeys.

Cargo Net - 4 rope ( random from donkeys) + 1 alpaca wool (3 hours in studio)

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No it is a new craft in the studio made from ropes collected from the donkeys.

Cargo Net - 4 rope ( random from donkeys) + 1 alpaca wool (3 hours in studio)
    But what are the cargo nets for??????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    But what are the cargo nets for??????
    The cargo nets aren't really for anything. They are just one of three items that can be crafted from what we can collect from the Donkeys. They can be sold in the Side Shop or crafted to include in deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The cargo nets aren't really for anything. They are just one of three items that can be crafted from what we can collect from the Donkeys. They can be sold in the Side Shop or crafted to include in deliveries.
    Thanks PookieBear !!

Rhino Keeper
    Why is the second pen mandatory? I only get one pen of these type of animals since I won't use them: I hate that there is no way to skip this step, so it means I won't get the baby skin 😢

Host(ess)
    Quick question, is anyone else having trouble feeding their donkeys?! An hour and a half for 2 bags of donkey feed seems excessive when you're trying to feed 8 donkeys every couple of hours! "Drop the dead donkey" springs to mind... Do devs monitor these threads because I feel this needs looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by k1rf View Post
    Quick question, is anyone else having trouble feeding their donkeys?! An hour and a half for 2 bags of donkey feed seems excessive when you're trying to feed 8 donkeys every couple of hours! "Drop the dead donkey" springs to mind... Do devs monitor these threads because I feel this needs looking at?
    I agree with you! The food should be quicker to make, or the donkeys should take longer to drop the ropes and satchels. I end up resting them quite a bit. Pig feed takes only 20 minutes to make, and we collect from them after 3 hours.

Why do the donkeys eat every hour and half and it takes same hour and half to make their food? If you have multiple donkeys you can't make their food fast enough to keep them all fed. The timing needs to be adjusted.

Executive Chef
    Yes! I've finally got all donkeys + the donkey cart from the new added watermelon crop a few months ago. So now my farm name "Donkey Valley" now has meaning to it, and actually makes sense.

I bought my first donkey pen a month or so ago, and a month later, I bought my second and last one. Which is great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E81E2C0-E904-4085-B13A-99D6D7F6B7FA.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	56296
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2CF1B7A0-3596-457D-A33B-B9C04407A155.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	831.0 KB 
ID:	56297

A bit costly, but, since I am bringing in great profit, the dent it has made in my coins, it will be easily built back up again, once I get to selling tomorrow, if not the day after.

My next mission now, is to get all the available alpacas.

Also, a question in actual relation to this thread -

is the "baby donkey skin" still available in the year of 2020 or not?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast