Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The right mine

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    ... My mine is still open but at times I wish it were not. The yields from the tight side are very unreliable and most of the time are coin. I just went through 29 dynamite and only picked up 3600 food in total...
    To close your right mine, do that 40th floating island expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    150 dynamite and increasing at all time thanks to my what feels like useless dynamite dragon it would be nice to get this reopened even if we have all island parts maybe offer them players other items instead maybe but come on every update that goes by now it's like meh.. Still closed

Fashion Designer
    I love having the right mine open and will never allow it to close. The thousands of food I earn from mining in there is absolutely necessary to feed my dragons the absurd amounts of food needed for the higher levels. 5000+ per bite is no joke, and the farms alone are not enough.

Two things I have noticed:
    1. During the Tales, I get more coins than food (same with the food quest- I only ever get 3000 coins and occasionally 125 food during the Tales)
    2. Sometimes the mine is 'hot,' other times it is not. If I use 3-4 bombs and keep getting coins, I stop mining and try again later. I have no idea why, when, or what makes the mine hot at certain times, but I have definitely noticed that sometimes the mine gives almost all coins, other times it gives mostly food. So, I only use my dynamite when the mine is producing lots of food.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweet247 View Post
    To close your right mine, do that 40th floating island expansion.
    I know how to close it but I'm not going to do it prematurely, didn't need a how to sorry

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Farm Supplier
    I have been wondering the same thing as I have 500 in mine. Just sitting there how many do I loose because of limits? I know it keeps it from dragon but from regular play?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topgate44 View Post
    I have been wondering the same thing as I have 500 in mine. Just sitting there how many do I loose because of limits? I know it keeps it from dragon but from regular play?
    You don't lose them but they stop accumulating after 999, although the recent dragon takes event pushed those of us that were there to 1014.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread due to personal attacks . (posts have been removed).

Please follow the forum rules when posting and respect the opinions of other members.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12