Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone collected from the moon crystal yet? My finger is getting itchy, I may have to be the one to speed it up.

Rhino Keeper
    Coconut trees are really out of proportion with the other trees and is sad. I thought they were still saplings. No dust from them either. What a waste of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    YET, ANOTHER C-R-A-Z-Y Quest...!!!
    I've been tapping moon flowers, mystic mushrooms, circle red & brown mushrooms, chopping trees, NADA......I'll just go back to building and expanding the kingdom. I'm sooo over these quest!
    If you're not at the part to collect rocks you won't get them yet I tried to and nada. For me the best tree for dust is the crabapple tree. The moon flower is disappointing and I hope storm 8 fixes the drops on that. These quests aren't meant to be done fast, they are energy intensive. You won't get something on every drop. That's understandable except with gem purchases.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Has anyone collected from the moon crystal yet? My finger is getting itchy, I may have to be the one to speed it up.
    Nope not yet, I'm wondering if it has to be fully upgraded to get drops

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand how some ppl are getting so many star dusts from their trees. I just used about 60 energy chopping trees... Red acer and crab... And I got 10 star dust in total. Why is it always so random from player to player?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Nope not yet, I'm wondering if it has to be fully upgraded to get drops
    Me too, if I expected more than coins I would have tried already.

Rhino Keeper
    I've collected from the moon flower FIVE times and have gotten ZERO dust. Can we please have an answer as to whether or not this is being looked into. If this is not a glitch, I want my 35 gems back. Silly of me to spend them, but everything had gone so well with the last event with the snake charmer always dropping ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I've collected from the moon flower FIVE times and have gotten ZERO dust. Can we please have an answer as to whether or not this is being looked into. If this is not a glitch, I want my 35 gems back. Silly of me to spend them, but everything had gone so well with the last event with the snake charmer always dropping ...
    Glad I'm not the only one lol was starting to think I was going mad ... or maybe I am lol i did buy the flower after all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear0211 View Post
    This update appears to have removed the "shimmering shears" crafting option from the magic forge...
    Hey there! You'll need to be on the Quest A Severing Sheen in order for that craft to be in the Magic Forge. I took a look at your account real quick and the recipe is still in the Magic Forge.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    No, I don't have any mushroom circles out. But the patches are dropping on average 1 moondust per 6 patches harvested.
    I've been getting 1 moondust every 10 to 15 patches...humph!

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast