Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

New Resident
    What the heck?!? I had an hour left to complete the quest. I was 4 away from upgrading. I was even going to use gems if I didnt have enough.... and the game reset, saying that the quest expired. Are you kidding me. I put off going to the store to complete this. Wow.... a waste of my time!

Talking Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Look in the decoration part of your inventory
    Thank you for sharing that the alicolt was in decorations. I was upset when I finished all the quests and it wasn't in the general inventory. The only time I go into the specific categories is to find stored buildings! So, thanks again!

New Resident
    Moon stones to upgrade to level 5. I have spent the past 5 hours harvesting my animals. I was counting them down, I counted 10 on screen.... then it just reset. When I checked the archive, it was reading expired. I was just working on something else in game. I was waiting for the rest of my animals to ready for harvesting. I am just confused & ticked off.

You should still be able to upgrade to level 5 with Gems and get the Alicolt.

Executive Chef
    Don't know if it has been mentioned before.. had a quick look but didn't see the MoonCrystal drops.
    The MoonCrystal also gives SpellboundDew. I got 2.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to finish about 12 hours early. Thanks to everyone who posted tips and assistance. The only gems I had to spend were to skip raising 12 pigs since I hardly had any gold to buy them.

I would like to add to the chorus requesting improved animation for the Alicolt. He does look very choppy, and needs a break between bites of grass to chew his food. I don't mind the size since he is a 'colt' which is a young horse.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnythepooh View Post
    Thank you for sharing that the alicolt was in decorations. I was upset when I finished all the quests and it wasn't in the general inventory. The only time I go into the specific categories is to find stored buildings! So, thanks again!
    Your very welcome.. It's what happen to me

Fashion Designer
    i just got a luminessence from the level 5 moon crystal!

Farm Supplier
    Does he drop energy as well? I think he gave me some.....

I just got 2 gems from the Moon Crystal! WooHoo!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162