Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Yet ANOTHER impossible goal for this game if you don't have money or time to waste! Most people can't spend all day online waiting for energy to build up.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-11-16 at 07:36 PM. Reason: removed 3rd party reference - against the forum posting rules

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You should do a reinstall to clear the glitch. Here's my post from a few pages back.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I am still having the same issue.

Fashion Designer
    I was excited to reach the last level, thought I was actually going to be able to finish an event for the first time...until I realized there is no way I can collect 84 star dust in time to make the 3 crystal shards for the potion. I was collecting star dust ahead of time for the last upgrade of the moon crystal, but didn't think about the stupid celestial potion needing a ton of them, too. I'm very disappointed.

Edit: I'm looking again and I got the star fragments mixed up with the crystal shards. They look so similar, it is confusing. I might be able to finish, but it will be very close...I've got one shard for the potion cooking in the forge and (still) chopping trees like a mad woman.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-11-16 at 10:37 PM. Reason: ugh.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrinn View Post
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I am still having the same issue.
    I've reported this for you.

Anyone else having problems with upgrading still?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Do we have to wait until this event is over to start seeing the silver and lumin essence drops from the alicolt? It's been at least 4 days of collecting and I'm only getting water and sugar... Twice I got a carrot. Lol
    AND... I'm finding that since this event started, the drops on jewels has gone WAYYY down! Two big rock formations only 3 jewels. Doesn't seem right! My buildings and resources I have that usually drop jewels aren't dropping much either. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Or just me?
    For me at least. I've noticed this happens every time there's a quest that request particular minerals, etc.
    I had the same issues with jewels, then it was the gold nuggets. I had finished this quest early and noticed the lack of nuggets, jewels, etc; it took me about 4 days later to start seeing them appear again. Some people have more luck than me. Lol

Why did I bother to finish the event if now I have to pay 500 gems for the Alicolt? That's not fair. Next time you make us buy the "prize," say so upfront so those of us who don't buy gems won't participate. 😠

Quote Originally Posted by IAGrammie View Post
    Why did I bother to finish the event if now I have to pay 500 gems for the Alicolt? That's not fair. Next time you make us buy the "prize," say so upfront so those of us who don't buy gems won't participate. 😠
    First one is free. Check your inventory...possibly force close first and then check through a couple of your inventory pages.
    500 is to buy additional colts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IAGrammie View Post
    Why did I bother to finish the event if now I have to pay 500 gems for the Alicolt? That's not fair. Next time you make us buy the "prize," say so upfront so those of us who don't buy gems won't participate. ��
    Look in the decoration part of your inventory

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Event nearing the end!

1. To get the Alicolt you must have finished upgrading you moon base to L5 before the time is up.
    2. Your Alicolt goes straight to inventory.
    3. You do not need to finish neighbour requests in part 10 - you only miss out on the 300 coin reward if you're stuck on neighbor requests. You only need finish upgrading.
    4. Once you get your free Alicolt as the prize you have the ability to purchase additional ones in the market for 500 gems.

congratulations to those who finished. The official drops are in post 1 and 2 for the Moon Base and Alicolt.

Executive Chef
    Calling it a little closer than I care for, collecting my Alicolt about 45 minutes before the event expires.