Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    This quest is actually starting to get frustrating and annoying. Out of 40 energy I managed to get 4 moon dust...four!!!
    I agree out of 22 energy on mushrooms I got ONE Moondust!!! Really???

If you put the alicolt next to the little stag it doesn't seem quite so small .

Rhino Keeper
    I don't remember this happening before, but I triple-checked to make sure I wasn't missing something:

After sending out the requests for moon charms, I got 22 responses registered...23 after getting Stormie's.

I sent out the initial request to all of my neighbors, but not Stormie, and it hadn't been but maybe a few hours, tops, when all 22 were registered. When I sent the requests, it was about 10-12 hours before the beginning of the Storm8 day, so it wasn't because the day turned over and I was getting the next batch of responses. I got those the next day.

Isn't it a max of 20 per day for neighbor responses? Am I going crazy?

I could handle going Krazie because Katt is awesome. (I just couldn't resist )

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, here are the official drops from SparklyOctopus:

Alicolt:
    +5 Energy
    +10 Energy
    Carrots
    Sugar
    Horse Hair
    Water
    Jewels
    Silver Ore
    Lumin Essence

Moon Crystal Base:
    Glimmerdust
    Fey Crystal
    Lumin Essence
    Spellbound Dew
    Silver Ore
    Earth Wisp

Executive Chef
    Just realised I still need 60 star dust and 40 moonstones to finish on my baby account. This is taking so long.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    I don't remember this happening before, but I triple-checked to make sure I wasn't missing something:

After sending out the requests for moon charms, I got 22 responses registered...23 after getting Stormie's.

I sent out the initial request to all of my neighbors, but not Stormie, and it hadn't been but maybe a few hours, tops, when all 22 were registered. When I sent the requests, it was about 10-12 hours before the beginning of the Storm8 day, so it wasn't because the day turned over and I was getting the next batch of responses. I got those the next day.

Isn't it a max of 20 per day for neighbor responses? Am I going crazy?

I could handle going Krazie because Katt is awesome. (I just couldn't resist )
    Yes, you are going crazy!! (Lol) I've never gotten more than 21 responses per day on any event. But it wouldn't be surprising if you had a glitch in your counter. Seems like there's always a glitch or two in these events. Strange, but not surprising.

Rhino Keeper
    Or (said hopefully) S8 changed the max? I noticed that it counted all of my 30 quickly too. I don't remember it being overnight but the last few days were a blur.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks.... Forgot about some of those, the adventures...all I ever got were coins from the lucky shack... Don't even think I have it because that was one of many quests I couldn't finish

New Resident
    Question- I have one gold nugget. If I "give" the gold nugget I have, will the skip with gems become less than 150 or will the amount stay the same? The 150 is cheaper than buying the two nuggets I need for 80 a piece but I was wondering if it would get cheaper to give the one I have...if not I'd rather just skip with gems and not lose my nugget.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just realised I still need 60 star dust and 40 moonstones to finish on my baby account. This is taking so long.
    When I read your post it reminded me that I'd forgotten to finish off on my no2 account lol. Got everything but nbr requests and have now wasted a few days. Once I got my pony everthing else didn't matter lol. There's not a big reward for finishing anyway....but it's the thing to do we just can't help it haha