Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    I've just finished this and my overwhelming feeling is just "Oh."

[text removed about communication with Support. All of your other posts referring to this have also been removed. Posting here as you have disabled PMs. Posting comms with Support is a violation of forum posting rules. SW 7 Sept.]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-07-16 at 03:55 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Ok..I'm on part 7. It says to visit 50 neighbors. So far I visited 12, went back to look at my progress and its not showing I visited any. I even closed the game and visited another neighbor...nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Executive Chef
    Crystal lvl 5 drooped glimmer dust and fey crystal, the pony gave me 2 water
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I got 5 energies and max flag

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    Ok..I'm on part 7. It says to visit 50 neighbors. So far I visited 12, went back to look at my progress and its not showing I visited any. I even closed the game and visited another neighbor...nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
    You have to visit community members not your neighbors for it to count.

Rhino Keeper
    The Alicolt is small, but after all it is a colt, which implies it's a baby. Wouldn't it be fun if we got a quest in the future to grow it into an AliStallion or some such adult horse?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You have to visit community members not your neighbors for it to count.
    Thank you

My conservation rain forest was impressive up until this quest started with the working theory chop one grow one....... Lol not anymore I have about 10 trees left and a very bereft looking forest with no wild mushrooms and no where for my poor animals to hide.

Fashion Designer
    FYI to buy more alicolts the price is 500 gems [!!]
    if they gave energy, MAYBE.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    Its community members not neighbours. This wording seems to happen often in S8 games, so I always visit 1 neighbour first; go back and check to see if its been registered as a visit. If it is then I know its neighbours, if its not I do the same with community members.

It saves me a lot of time in wasted visits.