Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 620

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

  1. #581
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Posts
    1,371
    please fix the weird robot alicolt, it looks so weird
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

  2. #582
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    343
    Do we have to wait until this event is over to start seeing the silver and lumin essence drops from the alicolt? It's been at least 4 days of collecting and I'm only getting water and sugar... Twice I got a carrot. Lol
    AND... I'm finding that since this event started, the drops on jewels has gone WAYYY down! Two big rock formations only 3 jewels. Doesn't seem right! My buildings and resources I have that usually drop jewels aren't dropping much either. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Or just me?

  3. #583
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    464
    I just got carrots and luminescence from my alicolt, so that drop has started.

  4. #584
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Do we have to wait until this event is over to start seeing the silver and lumin essence drops from the alicolt? It's been at least 4 days of collecting and I'm only getting water and sugar... Twice I got a carrot. Lol
    AND... I'm finding that since this event started, the drops on jewels has gone WAYYY down! Two big rock formations only 3 jewels. Doesn't seem right! My buildings and resources I have that usually drop jewels aren't dropping much either. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Or just me?
    Well, I had to use a whole extra day just to collect enough jewels for the last upgrade. I would have loved to see 3 jewels from one rock during that time! Then, as soon as I upgraded the moon crystal to lvl 5, jewels were coming from everywhere- even Sir Pig had a few jewel drops in a row!

  5. #585
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,722
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrinn View Post
    I am having the same issue. I'm stuck on the first level. It doesn't give me the upgrade menu even though I have crafted the potion and brainstormed with Ivy. I collect from the base, but then it just gives me the timer. I have force closed the game also. Mine has been doing this for several days. I am running the game on a Samsung Galaxy S5.
    You should do a reinstall to clear the glitch. Here's my post from a few pages back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Once the Crystal Base is placed and upgraded to level 2, the button to upgrade comes and goes.

    When you upgrade to Level 2 (in part 2) the upgrade button disappears again till you get to Part 4.
    When you upgrade to Level 3 (in part 4) the upgrade button disappears again till you get to Part 6.
    When you upgrade to Level 4 (in part 6) the upgrade button disappears again till you get to Part 10.

    If you have met the requirements of the individual part, you just need to force close your game.

    Collect from the Crystal Base (if it has a floating bag above it), then click somewhere else, then click back onto the Base and you should see the upgrade button.

  6. #586
    Sorry to keep being a pain, but I've tried several times and the upgrade button still does not appear. Thank you!

  7. #587
    Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    583
    I'm trying to find out if the drops from moon base at lvl 1 after the event will be beneficial. I've completed in 2 kingdoms but wondering weather to bother buying base for baby kingdom or if it will just take up space for nothing.

  8. #588
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    4,100
    Quote Originally Posted by pintsize40'sdragonland View Post
    Sorry to keep being a pain, but I've tried several times and the upgrade button still does not appear. Thank you!
    That means:
    1) you are not entitled to upgrade
    2) force close your app to refresh memory

    You to see if where you are
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  9. #589
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,722
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm trying to find out if the drops from moon base at lvl 1 after the event will be beneficial. I've completed in 2 kingdoms but wondering weather to bother buying base for baby kingdom or if it will just take up space for nothing.
    The list of drops for both the Alicolt and the Base are listed on page 1...

  10. #590
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by pintsize40'sdragonland View Post
    Sorry to keep being a pain, but I've tried several times and the upgrade button still does not appear. Thank you!
    Are. You on the latest version of the game?

Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •