Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    So what is the point of the neighbours request? What more do you get for completing part ten other than the alicolt?
    Part 10 rewards are coins and XP I think, I certainly don't remember getting anything else but someone else can correct me if I'm wrong. As far as text description in the moon crystal upgrade box, I believe it has always said that the alicolt is the reward for upgrading moon crystal to level 5.

Executive Chef
    And just to repeat that the alicolt is not the reward for completing part 10, it is for completing level 5 crystal upgrade. I had the alicolt even when only 15/30 neighbours responded but the moon crystal was fully upgraded to 5.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jodi0122 View Post
    I like to buy one extra pig and use him as my 'counter', so when he transforms into an adult, I know the rest are ready
    That is what I do with all those animals we have to raise, put the extra aside and tap it first. Don't have room for the other methods, though they sound great and cheaper.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yesterday when the event started, I was so focused, I didn't notice that my parakeet had gotten out of his cage. By the time I noticed, spent 2 hrs. looking for him. He had landed in a waste paper basket and couldn't fly out because of the papers on top of him. My husband said 'who doesn't notice a bird flying around the room'? Clearly, he doesn't play Castle Story.
    Poor little thing Hope he's ok , so you can get back at playing CS ,,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yesterday when the event started, I was so focused, I didn't notice that my parakeet had gotten out of his cage. By the time I noticed, spent 2 hrs. looking for him. He had landed in a waste paper basket and couldn't fly out because of the papers on top of him. My husband said 'who doesn't notice a bird flying around the room'? Clearly, he doesn't play Castle Story.
    Oh, poor little guy. He was probably trying to help you find moon dust. Glad all is well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Part 4:
    Goal 1 Craft the Celestial Potion 0/1 (skip 402 gems) | 40 wood, 1 star potion, 3 celestial shards
    Goal 2 Have White Petals 0/x
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 3
    Goal 4 Level 3 requires 12 Star Dust, 1 Celestial Potion, 10 Living Wood, 40 White Petals

Rewards: 3 living wood
    Congratulations:

Part 5:
    Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas x 1
    Goal 2 Collect moonbeams x 10, from ponds ( u don't get a drop every time )
    Goal 3 Craft Lunar essence (magic forge 1 hr) moon beam x 10 Stone x 60 Silver x 40
    Goal 4 Give Lunar essence to Old Thomas
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Part 6:
    Goal 1 Raise pigs - 10
    Goal 2 Collect Moon Stone -10 (from animals)
    Goal 3 Upgrade Moon Crystal to Lv.4
    Goal 4 Level 4 requires 40 moon stone 14 stardust 40 sap 20 living wood
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Part 7:
    Goal 1 Give gold nuggets (0/3)
    Goal 2 Collect from cottages (0/10)
    Goal 3 Visit neighboring kingdoms (0/50)
    Goal 4
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Part 8:
    Goal 1 Talk with Ivy (0/1)
    Goal 2 Give enchanters essence (0/6). The ones in inventory count
    Goal 3 Give horse hair (0/20).
    Goal 4
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Part 9:
    Goal 1 Gather glimmerdust. (0/10). Ones in inventory do NOT count.
    Goal 2 Craft Star Fragments. (0/1).
    Goal 3 Give Ivy star fragments - hurry. (Give)
    Goal 4 To craft star fragments, you'll need 28 star dust, 20 glimmerdust, 60 hot peppers.
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Part 10:
    Goal 1 Collect moon stones (0/20). Ones in inventory do NOT count.
    Goal 2 Ask neighbors for moon charms. (0/30)
    Goal 3 Upgrade Moon Crystal to level 5.
    Goal 4 Level 5 requires 60 moonstones (from animals), 1 celestial potion, 20 stardust, 40 wood.
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Thanks Kattkrazie for all your help speeding ahead and letting us know
    Thank you so much Kattkrazie and bald1e! This makes planning ahead so much easier!

Fashion Designer
    For anyone looking for active nbrs, September's add me thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....September-2016

Since September's thread is still short, here is August's add me thread
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ry-August-2016
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-03-16 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts - thanks for posting this... SW

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Have you tried another force close? Also, is there a reason you haven't upgraded your version of CS?
    I did upgrade it, to a version that is completely unplayable on an older device. Seems that these events only work on latest versions thus locking me out. Oh well, more time to spend on things that are actually worth it

Executive Chef
    Enjoying the event so far, fingers crossed it doesn't end with a sour taste!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Enjoying the event so far, fingers crossed it doesn't end with a sour taste!
    Glancing at the updated first post, this event looks great (minus the coin-greedy piggies) to me overall.

Awesome Parts:
    *Nice variety of items to farm for quest mats (water, trees, animals of your choosing, et c.)
    *For the most part, the drops of items aren't too rare (mushrooms hurt a little but 1/4 isn't bad -Star Dust, Moon Beams, Moon Stones, Moon Dust)
    *Comfortable timeline (complete 1 part per day, still leaves a day and a half to get those 30 neighbour requests...which aren't even required anyways & no nasty gate to hold you back >.> looking at you Storybook!)
    *Alicolt prize dropping, in my opinion, useful items (especially a 4hr craftable - Lumin Essence, handy for those still leveling and for going on Dark Cave Adventures)
    *Places to "visit" are core character buildings (Ivy & Old T), and not crazy level 5/6 things (we have more time to build up mats).
    *Reasonably priced Gem quest resource Moon Rock (Drops Star Dust, Silver, Coal, Fey Crystals, et c.) useful after the event as well!

A couple things I had mixed feelings about/suggestions:
    *Asking for 10 more Pigs to be leveled in Part 6 I think is too many and they're the same animal type as a previous event (*shakes fist at Cherry Hive*). How about showing our other barnyard animals some love!
    *The random-resource-dropping Gem Moon Flower (I feel this item should have been a reward from maybe Part 4 or 5.
    Part 4 seemed light on rewards (3 Living wood...no xp, no coins...)
    Part 5 has to do with Moon Beams - Card back info: "These flowers need lots of moonlight to grow!"

One last thing, I saw there was glitches for some people (not recording building clicks but eating the cd on it, Market item issues) and hope they were able to make-up the time lost for the event. I think this prize is worth it (except buying the costly pigs).

Did I mention I dislike the multi-pig growing? :P
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-03-16 at 07:34 AM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)