Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I know this isn't exactly part of the quest or on topic but can we have the coconut trees bigger please, they are way to small, especially since coconut trees are usually taller than other trees. I planted them to chop for dust now that I'm done they are hard to mind. Can the trees be made taller. My cabbages are bigger than my coconut trees. Was disappointed in them. Too bad I'd love to have some in my kingdom. They are more in the way than anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Just want send out a thank you to Storm8 support. When the description of the Moon Flower was changed from "drops dust" to "has a chance to drop dust", I immediately emailed them and asked to have the flower removed and my gems refunded.
    Yesterday I received a friendly email that they had removed and refunded the flower, no further questions asked.
    I must say that I was surprised at the pleasant and easy way that this hic-up was dealt with, and with all the negative feedback about Storm8 support, I felt inspired to acknowledge their courtesy. So thank you kindly to the person who dealt with my ticket!

Executive Chef
    Apologies SW, for staying a bit off topic but...

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Can we have the coconut trees bigger please, they are way to small, especially since coconut trees are usually taller than other trees. Was disappointed in them.
    Yeah I was expecting bigger too ... they should've been a lot taller!
    Kinda cute anyways
    I've got a few planted outside my Kingdom Walls around my Troll Kingdom.

Also just got the Pirate Racoon! Got him as Trader Troll's pet out in the forrest too.
    Hopefully another Monster Hunt is on the way so she comes back into the story!
    I so wanna set Kaz and Trader Troll up on a date.

[removed post quote... SW]

Quote Originally Posted by tombero View Post
    Probably will though. Hate an unfinished task
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Me too!
    Ditto
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-07-16 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Post quote removed and response

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only level 21, there's no way I'll be able to raise 10 pigs. Does that mean there's no way I can complete the Moon Crystal? I thought it said we only have to complete the crystal, not all 10 levels of the goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    I'm only level 21, there's no way I'll be able to raise 10 pigs. Does that mean there's no way I can complete the Moon Crystal? I thought it said we only have to complete the crystal, not all 10 levels of the goals?
    We left a bit out when mentioning the quests though.

You need to be on Part 10 to get the Crystal level 5 upgrade button. (You just don't need to complete Part 10 itself.)

I hate to say this, but if you know you can't afford or raise the pigs, and gemming isn't an option... it's probably better to cut your losses.
    At 21, without using gems this will be very difficult. Not impossible but...
    Throughout this event you'll need:
    6 Enchanters Essence
    60 Silver
    60 Hot Peppers
    120 Jewels
    120,000 coins (for pigs)
    ...among other things.

My best advice, check the first post in this thread to help gauge whether the rest is doable, for you. There's still over 5 days left but energy and mats requirements can be challenging at your level.
    Best of luck!
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-07-16 at 06:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    All my compliments to S8 for this event.
    I'm away from home with less than 2hrs wifi x day but was able to finish the event before time so no stress and worries.
    I was afraid I would not have been able to complete it and being a 'Moon' event was very important for me to have the 'Moon Collection'
    I was prepared to spend gems in order to complete it.. but used only to speed pigs' growth.

Thanks again for this do-able event.
    And a loud lol! at Katt who didn't even notice the parakeet flying around the room.. and landing in a waste paper basket.. hidden! Whoever plays with passion.. can understand the total emersion.

Good luck to all.. will check-on tomorrow.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    I finished level 1 and got the moon crystal, but I can't get the upgrade menu for level 2. I've shut down the game and my phone. Is there something else I can do? It doesn't seem like anyone else is having this issue. If I tap on the moon crystal is just shows the time and number of gems needed until the next item drop. It has been like this for several days.
    Last edited by mcrinn; 09-08-16 at 02:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Can confirm that the Moon Crystal dropped luminescence today after almost a week of nothing but fey Crystal and silver. Yay!

Hi Moon! Wishing your country a speedy recovery from the devastation!!

Farm Supplier
    I enjoyed this quest so much! I didn't think I would be able to finish, but I did! Yay! The only real problem I had other than my worrying..was this..
    Everything was purple! I love the color purple but kept getting so confused about what I was supposed to be collecting and crafting.
    Thank you S8!

Nightclub Owner
    Last update of the pictures done: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1340529
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...