Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Galloping Through the Galaxy!
    Time zone converter: compare where you are with California

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called "How Events Work" in the Hub.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Event nearing the end!

1. To get the Alicolt you must have finished upgrading you moon base to L5 before the time is up.
    2. Your Alicolt goes straight to inventory.
    3. You do not need to finish neighbour requests in part 10 - you only miss out on the 300 coin reward if you're stuck on neighbor requests. You only need finish upgrading.
    4. Once you get your free Alicolt as the prize you have the ability to purchase additional ones in the market for 500 gems.

congratulations to those who finished. The official drops are in post 1 and 2 for the Moon Base and Alicolt.

Pictures from ShibuyaCloth here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1340529

Moon Crystal Base (limited timed event goal, level 17+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    This item was only available during the event it was released.
    Info: A beautiful Moon Crystal. Upgrade to Level 5 to summon an Alicolt to your Kingdom!
    Cost: 500 coin
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Speed up: 10 gems
    L5 Drops: Earth Wisp, Fey Crystal, Glimmerdust, Lumin Essence, Silver Ore, Spellbound Dew
    Level 1/Build: 6 star dust, 20 water
    Level 2: 6 Star Dust, 1 Star Potion, 20 Water
    Level 3: 12 Star Dust, 1 Celestial Potion, 10 Living Wood, 40 White Petals
    Level 4: 14 Star Dust, 40 Moon Stone, 40 Sap, 20 Living Wood
    Level 5: 20 Star Dust, 60 Moon Stone, 1 Celestial Potion, 40 Wood

Star dust is 10 gems | Star potion is 76 gems |

Star Potion: 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood
    Celestial Shard: 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels
    Celestial Potion: 40 wood, 1 star potion (6 SD), 3 celestial shards (18 SD)
    Star Fragments: 28 Star Dust, 20 Glimmerdust, 60 Hot Peppers

How much star dust do you need?
    L1: 6
    L2: 6 + 6 = 12
    L3: 12 + 6 + 18 = 36
    L4: 14
    Star Fragment: 28
    L5: 20 + 6 + 18 = 44

Old Thomas: The stars are aligning. We may be able to summon a mystical Alicolt if we build a Moon Crystal
    Part 1:
    Goal 1 Buy the Moon Crystal Base 0/1 BUY | find this in the market under Buildings/Special
    Goal 2 Collect Star Dust 0/6 GO | find from chopping trees
    Goal 3 Construct the Moon Crystal 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 3 Living Wood
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We're off to a great start.

Ivy: I have an idea for a potion that might strengthen the Moon Crystal! I just need a few ingredients.
    Part 2:
    Goal 1 Brainstorm with Ivy 0/2 (skip 31 gems) GO
    Goal 2 Craft the Star Potion 0/1 (skip 70 gems) GO| Potion Shop, 1 hour - 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 2 0/1 GO | 6 Star Dust, 1 Star Potion, 20 Water
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 1 Glimmerdust
    Congratulations: Ivy: That Moon Crystal sure is shiny!

Old Thomas: Our world holds magic that could be useful. Find something in our world that brings life to our Kingdom.
    Part 3:
    Goal 1 Have Water 0/20 (skip gems
    Goal 2 Collect Moon Dust (Find from Mushroom Patches!) 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
    Goal 3 Craft the Celestial Shard 0/1 (skip 121 gems) | Magic Forge 2 hours - 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 3 sap
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: This shimmering shard should be quite useful.

Ivy: I've refined the Moon Crystal's potion a bit. This one should be pretty powerful.
    Part 4:
    Goal 1 Craft the Celestial Potion 0/1 (skip 402 gems) | 40 wood, 1 star potion, 3 celestial shards
    Goal 2 Have White Petals 0/40
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 3 0/1 | 12 Star Dust, 1 Celestial Potion, 10 Living Wood, 40 White Petals
    Rewards: 3 living wood
    Congratulations: Ivy: I'm a little starry eyed over this potion!

Ivy: Capture the Moon Beams to create Lunar Essence. We will use it on the Moon Crystal.
    Part 5:
    Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas 0/1 GO (skip 6 gems)
    Goal 2 Collect Moon Beams 0/10 GO| collect from ponds
    Goal 3 Craft Lunar Essence 0/1 CRAFT (skip 130 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 3 Moon Beams, 60 stone, 40 silver
    Goal 4 Give Lunar Essence to Old Thomas 0/1 GIVE
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 3 water
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Moon Beams made a beautiful Lunar Essence. Good job

Old Thomas: The star alignment seems to be affecting the kingdom's animals. See what you can find.
    Part 6:
    Goal 1 Raise Pigs 0/10 GO (skip 40 gems) | you can pre-feed pigs in advance - see below
    Goal 2 Collect Moon Stone 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems)
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 4 0/1 GO | 14 Star Dust, 40 moon stone, 40 sap, 20 living wood
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Splendid!

Information for raising pigs - from here:
    Black pig (12,000 coins) - initial, then 11 pets every hour (12 pets in total)
    Pink Pig (20 gems) - initial, then 5 pets every hour
    Albino pig (120 gems) - initial, then 5 pets every hour
    Royal pig (360 gems) - initial, then 5 pets every hour

The Baron: Property space isn't free in this kingdom! Pay the taxes due to continue building this "Moon Crystal".
    Part 7:
    Goal 1 Give Gold Nuggets 0/3 GIVE (skip 150 gems)
    Goal 2 Collect from Cottages 0/10 GO (skip 30 gems)
    Goal 3 Visit Neighboring Kingdoms 0/50 VISIT (skip 50 gems) | you need to visit community kingdoms, not your own neighbours.
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 4 hot peppers
    Congratulations: The Baron: That'll do! As you were.

Ivy: Hmm, let's see...what can we use from or own kingdom to strengthen the Moon Crystal?
    Part 8:
    Goal 1 Talk with Ivy 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 2 Give Enchanters Essence 0/6 GIVE (skip 60 gems)
    Goal 3 Give Horse Hair 0/20 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 1 moon stone
    Congratulations: Ivy: Hmm, no luck with these!

Ivy: These hot peppers have quite the kick! Mix them with these other ingredients and boom -- Star Fragments!
    Part 9:
    Goal 1 Gather Glimmerdust 0/10 GO (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 2 Craft the Star Fragments 0/1 GO (skip 268 gems) | Magic Forge, 3 hours - 28 Star Dust, 20 Glimmerdust, 60 Hot Peppers | hot peppers from inventory count
    Goal 3 Give Ivy the Star Fragments 0/1 GIVE
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp, 10 Glimmerdust
    Congratulations: Ivy: Perfect! These Star Fragments will work great on the Moon Crystal.

Old Thomas: The Moon Stones seem to be focusing the power of the Moon Crystal, collect as many as you can.
    Part 10:
    Goal 1 Collect moon stones 0/20 GO (skip 100 gems) | Ones in inventory do NOT count; you need to collect more.
    Goal 2 Ask neighbors for moon charms 0/30 ASK (skip 120 gems) | see info below
    Goal 3 Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Level 5 0/1 GO | 20 Star Dust, 60 Moon Stone, 1 Celestial Potion, 40 Wood
    Rewards: 300 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Alicolt has been summoned! Congratulations, Young Ruler.

Note 1 about Goal 2:
    goal 2 is optional. If you don't get all of the moon charms back in time, it will not affect you getting the Alicorn. By not finishing part 10, you will only miss out on the reward of 300 coin and 10 xp! You will get the Alicorn from upgrading the Moon Crystal, not for completing part 10.

Note 2 about Goal 2: The special drops and crafts will disappear once you upgrade the Moon Crystal.

Note about Goal 3: Once you upgrade to Level 5, the Alicolt will go to your storage/inventory. Make sure you are on the All tab. If it isn't there, please force close your game and then it will be there.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-13-16 at 03:57 AM.

Galloping Through the Galaxy! - Inventory Items

Grand Prize: the alicolt is not the reward for completing part 10, it is for completing level 5 crystal upgrade.

Alicolt can be sold
    Info: A mystical Alicolt from the heavens above!
    Found: Grand prize for having a Level 5 Moon Crystal Base in the Galloping through the Galaxy Event, September 2016.
    Note: once you complete the upgrade, additional Alicolts can be purchased in the market for 500 gems. You still get a free one (goes to inventory)!
    Drops : +5 Energy, +10 Energy, Carrots, Horse Hair, Jewels, Lumin Essence, Silver Ore, Sugar, Water
    Collection time: +50/8 hours
    Speed up: 32 gems

Star Dust
    Info: Mystical Star Dust
    Found: chopping trees, moon rock, moon flower
    Uses: item in upgrading the Moon Crystal Base

Star Fragments
    Info: Shimmering shining Star Fragments.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 3 hours (speed up is 12 gems)
    Uses: item in Moon Crystal Base goal
    Requirements: 28 star dust, 20 glimmerdust, 60 hot peppers

Star Potion
    Info: A starry potion to help strengthen the Moon Crystal
    Crafted: Potion Shop, 1 hour (speed up is 4 gems)
    Requirements: 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood

Celestial Shard
    Info: Used to make Celestial Potions.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours (speed up is 8 gems)
    Requirements: 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels

Celestial Potion
    Info: A magical potion to help strengthen the Moon Crystal.
    Crafted: Potion Shop, 2 hours (speed up is 8 gems)
    Requirements: 40 wood, 1 star potion, 3 celestial shards

Moon Dust
    Info: A beautiful celestial dust.
    Found: mushrooms

Moon Stone
    Info: Mysterious stones appearing as the stars align.
    Found: animals (gem animals better drop rate)

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback. Moon Rock will be dropping the Star Dust 100% of the time and we've updated the additional information to Moon Flower to show that it's a chance to drop the Star Dust. Thanks everyone for your input!
    Moon Flower can be sold, be careful!
    Info: These flowers need lots of moonlight to grow! Drops purple petals and chance for star dust
    Found: market 35 gems
    Collection time: 20 minutes
    Speed up: 2 gems
    Uses: additional resource for star dust during the Moon Crystal Base Event

Moon Rock can be sold, be careful!
    Info: This rock is out of this world! Drops start dust and glimmerdust!
    Found: market 50 gems
    Collection time: 2 hours
    Speed up: 8 gems
    Uses: additional resource for star dust during the Moon Crystal Base Event
    Drops: star dust, glimmerdust, jewel, fey crystal, silver, coal, stone

NEW in the market today: Coconut Tree - added below and to the nature section in inventory guide.

All these trees take 5 waters to grow from sapling to tree
    cost | tree name | no of chops | time between waters

300 Willow tree | 10 chops | 5 minutes
    400 Elm tree | 8 chops | 3 minutes
    400 Oak tree | 8 chops | 30 minutes
    500 White birch tree | 10 chops | 10 minutes
    500 Coconut tree | 10 chops | 10 minutes
    600 Aspen tree | 6 chops | 5 minutes
    700 Red acer tree | 10 chops | 10 minutes
    700 Crab apple tree | 10 chops | 3 minutes
    900 Yellow acer tree | 10 chops | 5 minutes
    1000 Pine tree | 10 chops | 15 minutes
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-01-16 at 02:27 AM.

Galloping Through the Galaxy! - Dialogue

Part 1
    Old Thomas: Young Ruler, I am glad to have run into you. I have some news.
    Ruler: what is it, Old Thomas?
    Old Thomas: You may have noticed I have been confined to my quarters lately. I have been studying the stars, and recently noticed quite the alignment.
    Ruler: Alignment?
    Old Thomas: Yes, the stars are aligning quite perfectly to summon an Alicolt. It happens once ever few hundred years.
    Ruler: What's an Alicolt?
    Old Thomas: A celestial being, similar to our own Alicorn. They gallop through the heavens above. If we build a Moon Crystal in time for the stars to align, we may be able to summon one. Search around the kingdom for anything new, interesting things may begin to happen.

Part 2
    Ruler: Hey Ivy... I see you've found the Star Dust appearing around the kingdom.
    Ivy: Sure have! I heard you and Old Thomas are building a Moon Crystal! I think I have the perfect solution to strengthen it too. Then we can summon a cute, adorable, sweet little baby Alicolt!
    Ruler: You've heard about the Alicolt too?
    Ivy: Only in stories, but Old Thomas swears he's seen one through his telescope before. I thought he was just staring at those bright stars a little too long, but maybe he was right!

Part 3:
    Old Thomas: To give the Moon Crystal more power, we should find items from our world. Think of items that being life -- or give us energy.
    Ruler: Hmm, what about Water?
    Old Thomas: Perfect, Young Ruler. Your mind is on the right track. I have also noticed a dusty powder forming on some of the Mushrooms in the kingdom. I think it may. E Moon Dust, caused by the stars' alignment. Perhaps it could be of use to us?
    Ruler: I'll see what I can find!

Part 4:
    Ruler: Hey Ivy, how're things coming along?
    Ivy: I think I've come up with an even stronger potion! Those celestial shards you made, can I see one?
    Ruler: Sure...
    Ivy: Just gonna add this in here and...*poof*
    Ruler: Whoa! Look at that glow...
    Ivy: Perfect! The Celestial Potion recipe has been cracked!

Part 5:
    Ruler: Alright so lots of strange things have stared happening as these stars align. I wonder if there's anything else we can find to strengthen the Moon Crystal.
    Ivy: Oh, look at the Pond over there!
    Ruler: What is that?
    Ivy: It looks like...Moon Beams. Quick...go grab me a bottle! We'll catch some and use them on the Moon Crystal!
    Ruler: Wait -- catch Moon Beams?
    Ivy: Yeah, haven't you ever caught a Moon Beam before?
    Ruler: Can't say that I have...
    Ivy: Well, there's a first time for everything!

Part 6:
    Ruler: Hey, Old Thomas.
    Old Thomas: Hello there, Young Ruler.
    Ruler: Any sightings of the Alicolt?
    Old Thomas: Not yet, but I have seen many trails of Star Dust in the night sky. I feel one must be nearby. It is quite exciting.
    Ruler: Sounds like there's lots of neat stuff up there.
    Old Thomas: Care to take a look?
    Ruler: Sure! Wow! How beautiful.
    Old Thomas: Our world is tied closely to the stars, which is why their alignment is affecting the kingdom. They are almost fully aligned, we had better get the Moon Crystal in working order.

Part 7:
    The Baron: What is this hideous thing you've built in the middle of my kingdom?
    Ruler: What? The Moon Crystal?
    The Baron: Whatever it is, it's taking up valuable space! Don't think you're going to get by building such a structure without paying the proper taxes.

Part 8:
    Ruler: The Moon Crystal is getting more powerful by the minute!
    Ivy: I think it's going to need some star power though.
    Ruler: Star power?
    Ivy: The stars hold a very special power, enough to summon something like the Alicolt. Let's see what magical things we can find in our own kingdom! Then we canmake the Moon Crystal powerful enough to summon it here!

Part 9:
    Ivy: Ruler! I've got it!
    Ruler: What is it Ivy?
    Ivy: Hot Peppers!
    Ruler: Huh?
    Ivy: The thing missing from my recipe was Hot Peppers! But I made something much greater than a potion.
    Ruler: Whoa! What is that?
    Ivy: It's a Star Fragment! Just what we need for the Moon Crystal!

Part 10:
    Old Thomas: The stars have finally aligned, Young Ruler. If we add the finishing touches, we'll be able to summon the Alicolt to our kingdom. I think the last thing we will need is more Moon Stone. The powerful stone can focus the power of the Moon Crystal's magic.
    Ruler: You got it, Old Thomas!

The end.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-07-16 at 03:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    A shooting star grants the wish of all who see it! Look out into the starry night - what do you see? If you glimpse even the slightest movement, follow the trail! Chase the stars to the moon and back, and bring home the galaxy’s most prized creature! Only the most kind and attentive of souls can ever hope to see this celestial being’s grace. Listen for the softest hoofsteps, and search for the slightest sparkle! These things will surely lead the way to your new friend…

[==Update requires Level 17+, and is live from 09/01 until 09/12 @ 4pm.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: ALICOLT

Rhino Keeper
    This event is now live! Good luck everyone

ohhhhhhhhh sounds fun logging on right now

hes gorgeous ! and a new tree!!!

Executive Chef
    Love these events. The Alicolt is quite a beautiful creature. Got the star dust from about four different types of trees.

Star dust comes from Nature but not from purple or white flowers, not mushrooms or ponds or wells. Anybody else having luck anywhere?
    Hey Stymie, thanks! . I hate chopping tress...lol

First Upgrade:

20 water
    6 Star Dust
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Star dust comes from Nature but not from purple or white flowers, not mushrooms or ponds or wells. Anybody else having luck anywhere?
    Hey Stymie, thanks! . I hate chopping tress...lol
    Trees, been hacking up my red acers. Just incase, I checked 3 Conservatory, no Dusties.

Items in Market:
    Moon Flower (1x1)- 35Gems - 20min cd, drops Start Dust & Purple Petals (1st collect 2 Petals -> Star Dust not guaranteed)
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    FYI, Moon Flower does not drop star dust every time. My first collection, it only said I was maxed out on purple petals.
    Moon Rock (1x1)- 50Gems - 2h cd, drops Star Dust & Glimmerdust (First collect gave 2 Glimmerdust and xp -> Star Dust not guaranteed)

Craftables:
    Star Potion - Potion Shop - 6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood (1Hr craft time) 76Gems
    Celestial Potion - Potion Shop - 40 Wood, 1 Star Potion, 3 Celestial Shard (2Hr craft time) 478Gems
    Celestial Shard - Magic Forge - 6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels (2Hr craft time) 134Gems

Galloping Through the Galaxy
    (Upgrade Moon Crystal to Lv.5 to summon an Alicolt to your Kingdom)

Pt.1
    *Buy the Moon Crystal Base 0/1 (in Market)
    *Collect Star Dust 0/6
    *Construct Moon Crystal 0/1 (Build Moon Crystal Base - 20 Water, 6 Star Dust)
    Rewards: 300coins, 10xp 3 Living Wood
    Old Thomas: "We're off to a great start."

Pt.2
    *Brainstorm with Ivy 0/2 (Skip 31Gems)
    *Craft Star Potion 0/1 (6 Star Dust, 1 Sap, 40 Wood, 1 hour in Potion Shop)(Skip 70Gems)
    *Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Lv.2 0/1 (6 Star Dust, 1 Star Potion, 20 Water)
    Rewards: 300coins, 10xp, 1 Glimmerdust
    Ivy: "That Moon Crystal sure is shiny!"

Pt.3
    Old Thomas:"Our world holds magic that could be useful. Find something in our world that brings life to our Kingdom."
    *Have Water 5/20 (I had 5 already, Skip was 8Gems)
    *Collect Moon Dust (Find from Mushroom Patches!) 0/1 (Skip 10 Gems)(Mushroom Circle worked fine for me)
    *Craft the Celestial Shard (Make this in the Magic Forge!) 0/1 (Skip 121Gems)(6 Star Dust, 6 Moon Dust, 20 Jewels)
    Rewards: 300coins, 10xp, 3 Sap
    Old Thomas:"This shimmering shard should be quite useful."

Pt.4
    Ivy:"I've refined the Moon Crystal's potion a bit. This one should be pretty powerful."
    *Craft the Celestial Potion 0/1 (Skip 402Gems)
    *Have White Petals (We'll need these later!) 0/? (Skip 10Gems)(petals autocompleted, sry)
    *Upgrade the Moon Crystal to Lv.3 (Feel the power!) 0/1 (10 Living Wood, 40 White Petals, 12 Star Dust, 1 Celestial Potion)
    Rewards: 3 Living Wood
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-01-16 at 03:00 PM. Reason: updated with info from bwunderbachs,Meme, Katt, Scavig
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast