Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Was this especially easy or did I just get lucky this time?

:-)
    I always like answering tough questions like this... Yes.

No seriously it seems like they made an effort to make this reachable by a lot more players so level 50 players had an easier time. Very nice for a change.

Farm Supplier
    Is it just me or does the Moondust look like the Glimmerdust and the Magic Cement had a couple too many drinks one night and "bow chica wow wow"?!?
    Just sayin

Thanks to everyone who helped anyone & love and luck to all y'all XOXO
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Oops. Just got a nugget from my 2nd golden mine. Good thing it's dinner time since I need to eat some crow. Nuggets are still dropping, just luck of the draw. Or as netwiz told me - sticky algorithm selector.
    Wish I could join you in eating crow....but, not in my kingdom, just apples! I had the same issues with jewels a few days ago. None of my chopping stones/rocks gave me jewels. I bought about 5 of them. Thanks for the encouragement!

this was a fun event, the pony is cute, drops are getting better with it, energy, coin , and water so far. but its ok because its adorable.

very bug free, not a lot of force close, information was clear, i didnt mind some assets looking like other previous assets ( why not, does not hurt ) and was stress free considering work was picking up so more hours there then home. very fun event. and as always the community rocks, and sw is still wonderful. thanks

cyn

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i saw the pony in another kingdom, omg it looks so weird!, why does it look like that? its like a creepy robot. please change the up n down thing it does
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    super upset, wasted my 20 gems by pressing wrong button I didn't need the extra 12 energy right away!!

New Resident
    I have the Alicolt.. Yay! But mainly posting to say I am happy that admin seem to have listened to some of the previous feedback about events. Felt bad about previously posting a negative comment, as I'm not a negative person, and I'm sure there's been some hiccups for some people but overall I think this event has been a lot smoother, so thought I'd post a positive one, as sometimes when things go right it's easy not to notice. Good job and thanks for a great game!!

Executive Chef
    Lol, alicolt be like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	33426  
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! The animation on the Alicolt is HORRIBLE!!! Poor thing. I have him next to the regular stag and the difference is STAGgering!

Am waiting for Friends responses to get the Alicolt, as this is second day of requesting trust they will come through quickly as looking forward to completing task. Echo what was said about thanking Storm 8 for a task that was challenging, a bit of fun, not too costly, and achievable...my only slight irritation is when ever instructed to 'ask or request friends for....' That isn't strictly true. It is reliant upon friends responding and gifting...anyhow that is pedantic. Thanks again for the task, I enjoyed it a lot.