Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/1 Update - Galloping Through the Galaxy! (TIMED / OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    The moon dust nightmare doesn't last long. Part 5 involves collecting moon beams from ponds. About 10, if I remember correctly. Then in Part 6, we collect moon stones from animals (and raise 10 pigs). Upgrading continues to require star dust from trees but the mushrooms, ponds, and animals are only used for a short while. That's why the gem items only drop star dust.

Fashion Designer
    Goal book didn't register purchasing the Moon Crystal base. It did tick off the goals for collecting dust and upgrading, but now I'm still stuck on that. Fun start, don't think I'll continue unless this is fixed today

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Alicolt
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: ?
    Events: Galloping through the Galaxy - September 2016
    Timer: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93915
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I doubt it's just decoration.
    OK, well this made me think it was. I might have missed something - this thread is moving fast!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Goal book didn't register purchasing the Moon Crystal base. It did tick off the goals for collecting dust and upgrading, but now I'm still stuck on that. Fun start, don't think I'll continue unless this is fixed today
    force closing should fix this. Once you build it, the goal should clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    OK, well this made me think it was. I might have missed something - this thread is moving fast!
    Shibuya classes everything as decoration Until we all know, that post is speculative only.

Fashion Designer
    I dont think anyone (apart from S8) knows the details yet. I think that's just a "blank"

ETA: As was said in the post before mine if only I had read it!

Rhino Keeper
    I strongly advise against purchasing the Moon Flower for the purpose of stardust collections. I got 1 stardust out of 10 collections, that's a very bad drop rate for a gem item. Of course, this is entirely my personal opinion, however, buyer beware.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it's a deco only ,because the pic shows silver, jewels,and lumin essence above the alicolt
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	33309

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I bought both the moon rock and flower as I loved the look of them. the rock dropped coal last collection as well as dust. My flower drop rate of dust seem ok so far. Early days yet though haven't collected from it many times yet.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback. Moon Rock will be dropping the Star Dust 100% of the time and we've updated the additional information to Moon Flower to show that it's a chance to drop the Star Dust. Thanks everyone for your input!
    Changing the information doesn't make it okay.. I was mislead and would like to give back the flowers, and get my gems back. How do I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The moon dust nightmare doesn't last long. Part 5 involves collecting moon beams from ponds. About 10, if I remember correctly. Then in Part 6, we collect moon stones from animals (and raise 10 pigs). Upgrading continues to require star dust from trees but the mushrooms, ponds, and animals are only used for a short while. That's why the gem items only drop star dust.
    Thanks so much! Will get pigs ready
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)