Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: September 2016

add me please
    id = fourby4gal

Quote Originally Posted by lvnacass View Post
    Im just starting out really. I visit others a lot and will respond to requests. Looking for active neighbors. Add me: lvnacass
    I tried to invite you but it won't accept your storm id

Add me

New Resident
    add me please
    id: biruza

Rhino Keeper
    I just sent requests to most of the people on here. If you don't see one from me feel free to add me. I play daily and need active neighbors to respond to requests. Kingdom name is Valeria, ID is Lesimony.

Thanks!

Hello feel free to add me - Id is CeceYumYummy - daily player, visit neighbours regularly and play all these damned quests as well 😜 Lol (my Kingdom name is Princess Woodsy)

New Resident
    Dalenjess please add

Quote Originally Posted by CeceYumYummy View Post
    Hello feel free to add me - Id is CeceYumYummy - daily player, visit neighbours regularly and play all these damned quests as well �� Lol (my Kingdom name is Princess Woodsy)
    I sent a neighbor request to your ID (CeceYumYummy) but it came up as kingdom name "dc."

I am a level 50 player looking for new active neighbors. I play several times a day and always respond to neighbor requests as soon as they pop up in my news feed. However, I don't visit a lot because the extra memory needed can often overload my poor old iPad mini. Because my iPad is WiFi only, I can only play when home and select Doctor offices. I also often forget to check my own wall, so please don't feel the need to leave me messages. And please don't be offended if I don't respond to something on my wall timely. In fact, I don't even require visits, just please respond to requests. I love all my neighbors but live by those who pop up in my news feed.

Quote Originally Posted by DianasDragons99 View Post
    I tried to invite you but it won't accept your storm id
    Just a thought.. Perhaps you got their first letter wrong, I vs l, or autocorrect changed it. I just added lvnacass, which autocorrect kept changing to lvnacsass, and their kingdom popped up as Silas.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast