Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game crashes when completing businesses

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eicyarg View Post
    I have collected the fifth star from Bubbleberry several time and every time I do so the game crashes. I restart and collect again and it crashes again. I need one more blue wire to complete the bridge. There it was, then game crashes and it's gone and I have to collect again. This is getting tedious . Please fiz
    Oh dear, very sorry that you missed out on the last blue wire. The team is currently looking into this. I think I should get some news soon. Please hold a little bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Appreciate the info you gave, very helpful. I've passed it over to the team. I'm not sure if it's fixed, is your game working fine now? Thanks.
    I just mastered a building and it seems to be working now. No crash this time. Thanks for all your help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    I just mastered a building and it seems to be working now. No crash this time. Thanks for all your help!
    Great to hear that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Does your game crash when you submit other orders or is it only the final 10th order?
    It has now stopped, but I still have more businesses. I think my max was 10, now I have 14.

I am wondering if it was anything to do with the new bridge. Once I completed that I haven't had any problems. It could be coincidence tho!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    It has now stopped, but I still have more businesses. I think my max was 10, now I have 14.

I am wondering if it was anything to do with the new bridge. Once I completed that I haven't had any problems. It could be coincidence tho!
    Congrats on completing your bridge, yay! Well as long as it's working, that's good. Thanks for your update.

Grand Emperor
    Updates:

Good news everyone. This should be fixed now. Please let us know if issue persists. Thank you for your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123