Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes when completing businesses

Host(ess)

Game crashes when completing businesses

Since yesterday my game keeps crashing every time I complete the 5th star of a business and get an item that would let me expand something. First it was the last item I needed to complete the bridge; then a box to upgrade my storage (managed to do this though by un- and reinstalling); third time just now when I got the last saw I had been waiting for for sooooo long to expand land. Tried reinstalling again but now it crashes immediately after opening!!! Can't play anymore!!!

Iphone 5c with newest iOs, 6GB of free space, no other apps running, wi-fi connection.

Aaaaargggg!!!!

Executive Chef
    Hey there! I tested your account and was able to help master the Tikky Takky Taffy to 5 stars without any crashes. Can you let us know if you are still unable to get into the game? If you are able to get into the game, can you see if you crash again when you try to master it to 5 stars?

My game has been crashing since last night. Every time I reach 5 stars I receive an item. The game freezes and reloads after that. I then resend the order and receive a different item. It crashes and reloads again. I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game. The problem is still there.

Android Game support id TPUX4U6 Dream City 1.2.1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmagic View Post
    My game has been crashing since last night. Every time I reach 5 stars I receive an item. The game freezes and reloads after that. I then resend the order and receive a different item. It crashes and reloads again. I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game. The problem is still there.

Android Game support id TPUX4U6 Dream City 1.2.1
    Could you let us know which business you're trying to master when the crashing happens?

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Could you let us know which business you're trying to master when the crashing happens?
    Bakin Me Crazy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmagic View Post
    Bakin Me Crazy
    Hmm, I took a look at your account and helped you master that last half star and didn't experience crashing. :/ Maybe the animations at the last screen is too much and it causes the device to crash? Could you try leaving your game on for a while and not do any actions to see if that it will help in the future?

New Resident

Game Crash

When I finish the 5 th star of the shop, the game suddenly stopped and return back to the status I didn't submit the order. What's more, one of my 5 Star restaurant store disappeared when I submitted the order and appear in my storey with zero star, when I want to take it out, the game crash and return back to the orginal status, remaining the restaurant in the storey.
    Plus, there is an extra storey appear in the map.

The most parts of the cases happened when I got the stuffs about bridge building from the box.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that. We're taking a look.

Hi Kooky, my ios version is 8.4.1, dream city 1.2.0, support id KJJ3CF8.
    I have tried everything, deleting reinstalling etc. when my business has completed the who game reloads and i have to click on the finished business again and again and game continually reloads so i can not move on now. This has only just happened in the last 12 hours. Everything else is fine it is only when the business is completed that this happens. I am surprised that no one else has reported same bug.

Thanks kooky hope you can fix it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stickybeaks63 View Post
    Hi Kooky, my ios version is 8.4.1, dream city 1.2.0, support id KJJ3CF8.
    I have tried everything, deleting reinstalling etc. when my business has completed the who game reloads and i have to click on the finished business again and again and game continually reloads so i can not move on now. This has only just happened in the last 12 hours. Everything else is fine it is only when the business is completed that this happens. I am surprised that no one else has reported same bug.

Thanks kooky hope you can fix it.
    Another member seems to be having the same issue. I've reported your case over. At the same time, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Also do check your connection that it's good.

Moving post to https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Crash-So-Much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast