Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID: 2nd Evol. Temple - Fountain of Youth - Breeding Filters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    I would like to buy a 2nd evolution temple, but my game crashes every time I try to buy it.
    My smaller android account does this too. Any item I try to place, game crashes

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I'v had that crashing problem for a long time when trying to buy habitats but I always keep the Halloween version on hand and log on to buy what I want no problem. Not sure if the evolution temple will be available on there but if you have it available now with whatever version you're on then it's worth trying to see if you can buy from Halloween version. Hope your lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Faster at opening yes, but the scrolling is still terrible
    Sorry for you Jrod33, my scrolling is also fast now. It might depend on the device then

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'v had that crashing problem for a long time when trying to buy habitats but I always keep the Halloween version on hand and log on to buy what I want no problem. Not sure if the evolution temple will be available on there but if you have it available now with whatever version you're on then it's worth trying to see if you can buy from Halloween version. Hope your lucky.
    I have been on Halloween for a few months as I had the crashing problem. I downloaded the Tropical version (which took about half an hour of searching in the playstore, forcing closed and trying again, before it eventually appeared)
    and tried to buy and place the evolution temple. It immediately crashed and I thought it was going to be the old problem. However, it then worked the second time I tried. I have tried switching to Halloween again, as this version is a bit jumpy, but the temple is there with no timer if I try any other versions, so I guess no it's tropical for me from now on.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the sorting function for battles in the new version. Much improved.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I'm pleased for you getting the 2nd evolution temple but shame about the jittery play on Tropical version. Perhaps you could still play on Halloween version for better play but switch over to Tropical just to handle your 2nd evo temple. I have to do that but with original version. I couldn't find Tropical and am surprised you did. I'll have another look. I do hope they handle this crashing thing but think that maybe some of it is to do with devices, and probably the servers coding coding too. I'm not very good with technology lol. Good luck.

EDIT.. Nikkook this is a reply for you but for some reason it didn't attach your post to mine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    Sorry for you Jrod33, my scrolling is also fast now. It might depend on the device then
    I sorry but I don't believe you lol. My device is a brand new flagship powerhouse. Out of the 100 apks installed only storm 8 games menus are slow and laggy. All other apks google and 3rd party are like butter scrolling through lists and menus. It's definitely not my device, maybe you don't have much in your storage idk

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm pleased for you getting the 2nd evolution temple but shame about the jittery play on Tropical version. Perhaps you could still play on Halloween version for better play but switch over to Tropical just to handle your 2nd evo temple. I have to do that but with original version. I couldn't find Tropical and am surprised you did. I'll have another look. I do hope they handle this crashing thing but think that maybe some of it is to do with devices, and probably the servers coding coding too. I'm not very good with technology lol. Good luck.

EDIT.. Nikkook this is a reply for you but for some reason it didn't attach your post to mine
    Thanks but I am going to try to see if it gets smoother as I play, and only use Halloween for if I can't install something.

Fashion Designer
    I bought the second temple as soon as I had the time, mission one is to evolve and trade all duplicates on my island. Getting all required pieces in the mine is now very easy, it also helps a lot at the fleaderboard event.
    I really love the type-choosing thingy in the breeding den, saves a lot of time scrolling down to a level 4 dragon if needed. Perhaps an idea to apply this in the battle arena too?
    It took a few tries due to crashing, but I just managed to buy the fountain of youth habitat. Don't know yet who I'm going to put in there.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Halloween is an old version of the game. For the latest features and bug fixes, please play the updated version of the game.
    I wouldn't mind playing the original version, but there is one big problem: as soon as the app gathered more than 140 Mb on data, it crashes upon start-up (to be exact: at the moment the menu should appear). Deleting data is not a problem, but this way I'll never see all graphics available. For instance, if I go to the breeding den, I only see loading signs instead of the available types. If I wait for them to appear (at least 5, sometimes even 10 minutes!), the game is so very laggy that it crashes at the moment I want to do anything like scrolling or selecting.
    This is one of the reasons I keep playing on Haloween version, this version has no problem loading, even with more than 400 Mb on data. Can you please have a look into this, why this happens?

Fashion Designer
    Finally got it on the tropical island.
    It would be so nice if the crashing problems could be fixed.
    It is SO annoying to have to switch versions every time we need to buy something

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast