Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID: 2nd Evol. Temple - Fountain of Youth - Breeding Filters

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    With the help of Storm8 Support. I was able to finally purchase the temple. My question is that the Halloween version works best for me. I can purchase things no problem, it does crash/quit after I have been playing for 10 or 15 minutes. But, the newest versions are unplayable for me unless I constantly uninstall then reinstall it. I can barely purchase items and even right after reinstalling it will crash/quit after only a couple of minutes. That leads me to brlieve, as an IT person, that there is some kind of bug or memory leak or some other problem in the latest version. Either they can't or won't fix it. Which in my opinion is bad customer service.
    I had evo and hab buying problems too but got them now.
    Not being tech minded I don't know why a lot of people are crashing,why storage and breeder are sluggish,why moving round my island is slow and jittery. The S8 rote answer used to be ' close anything in background' but that didn't work. I think could it be overloaded or is it that the coding needs to be fixed maybe for each type of device. No idea but I do know it's been going on for years. I would love an expert to actually tell me for sure why these sort of problems happen, then I could shoot from the hip...lol

Fashion Designer
    @JMThrive, I was about to send a ticket to support to help purchasing the Temple, when finally (on try 8 or so) the app didn't crash. I'll let my phone sit there for a moment and wait in the hopes of it syncing on the Storm8 servers.
    Next question is: will I still be able to use it when I return to the Halloween version?

As usual I closed all other apps, deleted app data and restarted my device.

Edit: Just switched back to Halloween. The Temple is still there but looks like it's active with a special type (I didn't send any dragons in there to evolve) so I guess it can't be used on this version. However, I'm glad to have it for sale price and when I need it I can switch back to the other versions just for the purpose of evolving.
    Last edited by zyfazix; 09-06-16 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Update the regular app or install the new Tropical Island version.
    - 2nd Evolution Temple on sale for 500 gold
    - Fountain of Youth habitat on sale for 250 gold
    - Now you can filter by type on the breeding den

I felt the need to advertise this so nobody misses out on the sales!

edit(KP)- Sale for Evolution Temple ends 9/6/16 10am PST.
    Oooooooh I thought it expired on the 9th not the 6th. Here in Australia, we always put the day before the month when stating the date
    I was saving gold... I'm only 10 golds short and I accumulated about 130 bars since the notifications. I really hope the evolution temple goes on sale again soon! Maybe by the next leaderboard event?! as it is a good business suggestion Storm 8  and maybe the nests can go on sale too? I want a 3rd nest but they're too expensive. ..

Fashion Designer
    can the filter/ sorting option be applied to battle arena as well?

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    can the filter/ sorting option be applied to battle arena as well?
    Not that I know of but it would be great since I only use very few of my dragons in the arena. It's simply impossible and too time consuming to find a dragon.

Fashion Designer
    i am aware sorting function is not on the selection in battle arena, just a hint to the developers out there. if that can be done to breeding den, i would imagine it can be applied to battle arena's selection too ^^

becoz of the tales, many of my high level dragons got the same color combo (white/ blue, purple/blue, green/yellow for example)
    sometimes we would still need to get to dragons i have not raised to such a high level. scrolling down would be a nightmare, especially with game lagging that would sometimes appear, i selected the wrong dragon in time limited tournament for two to three times now.

Next Features should be the Option to delete old mining items, old quest items, old tales items... We dont need them anymore, why dont can we delete them??? The Server would be happy about the deleting....

Hope i havent to much mistakes in my english

2nd Evolution Temple Not on sale

Hello.
    I updated my dragon story but it shows the cost of 1000 gold. Why does it show that and not the sale cost??

Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Update the regular app or install the new Tropical Island version.
    - 2nd Evolution Temple on sale for 500 gold
    - Fountain of Youth habitat on sale for 250 gold
    - Now you can filter by type on the breeding den

I felt the need to advertise this so nobody misses out on the sales!

edit(KP)- Sale for Evolution Temple ends 9/6/16 10am PST.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LadiGemii View Post
    Hello.
    I updated my dragon story but it shows the cost of 1000 gold. Why does it show that and not the sale cost??
    The sale ended on September 6 .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you for responding.
    But why wasn't that sent out in one way or another? ? Like the pop-up when you first sign in. I play everyday and. Not one advertisement has come up.
    I think Storm8 should send out something out about it and put it back on sale for cheaper than before.
    Please forword this to your management team.

Thank you in advance

LadiGemii

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345