Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID: 2nd Evol. Temple - Fountain of Youth - Breeding Filters

Fashion Designer

NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID: 2nd Evol. Temple - Fountain of Youth - Breeding Filters

Update the regular app or install the new Tropical Island version.
    - 2nd Evolution Temple on sale for 500 gold
    - Fountain of Youth habitat on sale for 250 gold
    - Now you can filter by type on the breeding den

I felt the need to advertise this so nobody misses out on the sales!

edit(KP)- Sale for Evolution Temple ends 9/6/16 10am PST.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-31-16 at 10:35 AM.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Thanks for letting us know. I can't really see the point of a 2nd evo flower or am I missing something? It seems we are always growing food reserves for events lol. Breeding is slow and land is precious and slow to gain. Where a 2nd evo flower would be useful is in leaderboard events to gain points if we have enough food to keep them going, and I would love a 2nd one but my land is desperately needed for habitats to house the new animals that constantly come up.

Just took in that you say it's now available for Android which indicates ios has already had it available to them. Glad to see Androids being included. It's about time we were totally equal to everyone else in these games but sadly we are still left out of things. Artic isle in ds makes a huge difference in leaderboard.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 08-30-16 at 05:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. I can't really see the point of a 2nd evo flower or am I missing something? It seems we are always growing food reserves for events lol. Breeding is slow and land is precious and slow to gain. Where a 2nd evo flower would be useful is in leaderboard events to gain points if we have enough food to keep them going, and I would love a 2nd one but my land is desperately needed for habitats to house the new animals that constantly come up.

Just took in that you say it's now available for Android which indicates ios has already had it available to them. Glad to see Androids being included. It's about time we were totally equal to everyone else in these games but sadly we are still left out of things. Artic isle in ds makes a huge difference in leaderboard.
    I bought the second evolution temple because I have tons of dragons that I want to evolve sitting at level 3. Habitats are currently not an issue in my island.
    I agree on the arctic isles and I would love to have those dragons as well.

Thanks I downloaded the new version but since I'm on android I'm worried i won't get the 14 gold when they ask us to download it.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for letting us know! <3 First good news I have had all week or two tbh, lol. I am going to wait for the bonus personally, gotta take any advantage we can on android.

I don't want to miss the sales though, did it say how long the sale would go by chance?

Rhino Keeper
    What is the normal price for the evolution temple? I'm wondering if I'd be better off buying a 3rd nest - which is better overall? I was so pleased when I went to breed and could sort!! So much simpler. Now if only we had artic isles...

Rhino Keeper
    Does the new version only evolve at 7 and 10 or is there still evolution to 4?

Nightclub Owner
    ios doesn't get the theme versions, or at least I don't on my iPhone. I just searched the app store for the Tropical Island version and it's nowhere to be found. I also searched my other device, a Kindle HDX, upon which DS has not worked in over a year, but it's not in that store either
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. It is rhere. I would have enough if i hadnt been *****ed out of 100 gold for stupid food when my phone crashed and wasted gold speeding things up for the last tales which ended is disaster. Maybe if there was a gold sale i might buy to top up, but no, I am not spending ?7.99 on gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Thank you so much for letting us know! <3 First good news I have had all week or two tbh, lol. I am going to wait for the bonus personally, gotta take any advantage we can on android.

I don't want to miss the sales though, did it say how long the sale would go by chance?
    I didn't see an end date for the sale. However you can update the regular version and get the sale as I did and wait for the prompt to download the seasonal one for gold

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast